๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ” ๐‘˜.๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘—๏ฟฝ...

By -SIMPLYACACIA

โตŒ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œโ”Š๐”ž ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข เช‰ โ–  ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ”€... More

โœพ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ โœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ

โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒโœพ

1.4K 58 74
By -SIMPLYACACIA

An idea of a rushed breathing form came into mind as Y/n sighed and breathed in quietly. She stood up from the ground as Y/n looked deep into a pair of burgundy ones. "Go! Tanjiro! You need to protect the other cabins as well!" Y/n exclaimed rather commandingly. "Understood!" he exclaimed before he kicked open a cabin's door and started taking care of the tentacles in that said cabin. 

Y/n sighed in disappointment. "What hashira I am! Slacking off in her job," she huffed, annoyed at herself as she stood straight. Facing the tentacles that were growing. "Flower Breathing, First Form, Pink Pearl Apple's eyes of Justice," Y/n muttered silently as she jumped up in the air with a gentle smile, preparing her pink blade before she leaped in the air, cutting the meat in midair, as she twisted, turned, and flipped gracefully, she fell on to the other end of the cabin as her attack left huge marks on the demon's meat, it glowed bright pink as it exploded immediately. The meat on the ceiling exploded into bits and pieces as the force shook the whole train. 

The train was nearly thrown off the tracks as Rengoku also sent an attack at the same time as Y/n, sending the train unstably jumping in the air,  it landed  with a thud, back on its tracks. The lower rank's eyes widened in surprise. His stomach bursted open with huge marks. Marks from a pink blade. Marks from only Y/n. 

"What the--" he said, but Y/n's attack bursted the multiple tentacles as the demon also felt something burning on him, indicating that Rengoku was attacking at the same time with Y/n, making it more efficient into killing the lower rank. Rengoku and Y/n suddenly appeared in front of Tanjiro. "Tanjiro!" "Young Kamado!" 

"I was quite thorough with my bladework on my way here," Rengoku said. Y/n's eyes widened as a sweatdrop was seen on her cheeks. "Me too," Y/n remarked. "Ah! No wonder the train shook wildly. Good job, young Kigiku!" he patted her on the back with a smile as Y/n smiled at Kyojuro. "So this would take a while for the demon to regenerate!" Y/n exclaimed brightly as Tanjiro looked at her with amazement. 

"But there's no time to loose! We'll keep it short," Kyojuro said as he kneeled down in front of Tanjiro. "Right!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "This train have eight cars in total, I'll protect five in the rear," he said as he put up 5 fingers in front of him rather adorably. "The boy of Yellow and the Kamado Sister will defend the remaining three," he said. "During all of this, you and the boar head guy, plus my friend, Y/n, will search for the demon's head," he said brightly. 

"Head?" Tanjiro said as sweats with the size of bullets fell from his forehead. "But this demon is--" he said as Y/n leaned forward close to his face, cutting him off. "No matter what size or form it is, if it's a demon, it's got a head," she said. "I'll search for it while fighting as well! Show me how fired you are!" Kyojuro exclaimed brightly at Tanjiro. 

Kyojuro stood up and as fast as he appeared, he disappeared quickly into the distance, leaving Y/n and Tanjiro alone. "Stand up, Tanjiro," she exclaimed brightly as she held on to his arm and tugged on it, but he seemed to be in a struck of dazzling amazement. Y/n squinted her eyes through the meat. She saw a form through the tiniest small cracks as Y/n's eyes widened, she let go of Tanjiro's hand and ran away quickly into another cabin. 

Padded footwork was heard as her hand was grabbed tightly into familiar calloused hands. "I smell the demon! Let's go, Y/n!" he exclaimed with an unreadable expression as the both of them ran together, hand-in-hand. "Inosuke! Where are you, Inosuke!?" Tanjiro yelled loudly. "Shut up or I'll end ya!" Inosuke yelled. "Up there!" Y/n pointed up with her free hand. "How there that Goggle-eyes order me around!" Inosuke screamed. 

"But he was... kinda.. super fricking cool!" Inosuke screeched loudly. "And it pisses me off!" he yelled frustratedly. "Inosuke! Keep an eye for the first three cars!" Y/n exclaimed as she slid a door open. "You ain't gotta tell me that!" he yelled. 

"And by the way! I've found it!" he screamed. "Already, thanks to my all out seventh form! I found the master's weak spot," he remarked brightly. "You did? So it is up front!" Tanjiro exclaimed loudly. 

"That's right, straight ahead! And that front part is a heck a lot creepier!" he exclaimed brightly as Y/n nodded and slowly let go of Tanjiro's hands. Tanjiro's calloused hands separated with her soft ones as Y/n cut an incoming tentacle, blood bursted alongside, staining her white haori. 

"Is it around where the coal is loaded?" Tanjiro asked as he beckoned for Y/n to hurry with him. "Exactly!" Inosuke exclaimed. "Got it!" Y/n exclaimed loudly as she ran quickly, dodging all of the meaty tentacles. Tanjiro trailed towards a door as he kicked it open and stick his head out. "All right, Y/n! Inosuke! Let's do this!" Tanjiro exclaimed loudly. 

"Forward!" 

Y/n stepped out and held on to the meat that was on top of the door and she hoisted herself up on the cabin's roof, flipping elegantly as she beat the wind. Tanjiro stuck his hand out as Y/n grabbed it and dragged it, dragging his body up on the roof as Tanjiro leaped from his place. The both of them landed on the cabin's roof, covered in chunks of pink meat. 

"This is it, huh?" Inosuke asked as he stood over a cabin before slashing his ragged blades at the cabin's top skilfully, it disintegrated. "Hell yeah!" he exclaimed as he landed on the cabin where the coal resides in as fuel for the huge scarlet monster. The conductor looked in horror at the boar headed boy. Plates of metal iron covered with disgusting meat flew towards Y/n. Tanjiro dragged Y/n down and held his arm over her head protectively as the huge plates were dragged by the wind into the unknown. 

The meat started growing rapidly as Y/n's eyes widened. "We have to go inside! Tanjiro!" she exclaimed loudly over the roaring wind. "Inosuke!" Tanjiro yelled. "Something smell's fishy, it's fishy here!" he exclaimed as he pointed his ragged blade at the machinery for the fuel of the train. "Especially around here!" he exclaimed. "Who the hell are you?" the conductor asked. "G-get out of here!" he yelled as Y/n landed swiftly in front of him. 

"Look M/n! The head! The demon's weakness! Let's quickly defeat this piece of garbage!" he yelled loudly as he raised one of his ragged blades. "Got it!" she exclaimed as she raised her blade. Suddenly, the meat shifted into forms of arms as it aimed at the both of them. "Gross!" Inosuke screeched. Y/n internally whimpered at how disgusting that looked as she swiftly cut everything with an elegant smile. "Get away from me and my minion!" he yelled. 

"Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo," Y/n exclaimed silently as she cut a range of meaty arms as it had a hard time regenerating. All of the sudden, arms aimed at Inosuke as it grabbed its leg and then it grabbed his arm and his mask. Y/n was about to swing her sword when a hand held her neck in a chokehold tightly, Y/n was taken aback as more arms aimed at her neck, forming into one huge thick arm. 

 Y/n's eyes widened when she couldn't breathe at this point. The grip tightened as she thrust her sword inside the meat, it loosened a bit, only a bit, but it allowed Y/n to have a slim chance of breathing. "Flower Breathing, First Form, Pink Pearl Apple's eyes of Justice!" Y/n whispered as the arm on her exploded, as it was also cut by a familiar black blade. Tanjiro landed cooly on the ground in front of his girlfriend as Y/n panted, looked at him as she held her throat. Inosuke looked down at Tanjiro, Tanjiro had managed to save both Inosuke and Y/n at the same time. 

A loud scream was heard roaring throughout the whole train. "Are you all right, Inosuke, Y/n?" Tanjiro asked curiously, he held Y/n's shoulders tightly as Y/n nodded silently with a small smile of reassurance. "I'm alright!" she exclaimed. 

[ taisho secrets ] : 

- y/n actually was a bit slow when responding to the choke due to remembering about asasahi. 

- tanjiro dreamt of being y/n's husband. 

- tanjiro and y/n would often talk about their futures without demons. 

- giyuu often smiles at the little letters y/n sent him. 

- shinobu was jealous of giyuu, she wishes that y/n would pay attention to her more. 

- kanao and y/n often cooks with shinobu during their first meeting. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 118 12
(ON HOLD) What if Nezuko never became a demon and became a demon slayer? What if Tanjiro became a demon and a demon slayer? ------ The Kamado sibling...
807K 31.9K 59
๐ŸŽˆใ€Œ You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
560K 17.1K 60
Scars. Many had formed on the child's body as she listened to her family get ripped to shreds. The mountain whispered in the cold night, it told her...
222K 10.2K 100
*SLOWLY EDITING EARLIER CHAPTERS !! REGULAR UPDATES STILL CONTINUING !!* It would be a lie if you said you didn't enjoy the current life you were liv...