Coach Knowles

By 4BEYGK

"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
CAST
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

55

5.3K 357 828
By 4BEYGK

note: this chapter is full of errors, try your best to ignore them. sorry.

onika

I was outside of the school waiting for Bey, Amir, and Bryson. I said Bryson could come over as long as they stay in the living room.

Bryson and Amir came out first and they looked like they were arguing. Jesus. I don't even understand why they're together.

They stopped talking just before they got inside the car.

"Hi Ms.Maraj."

"Hi mom."

"Hey, are you guys hungry?"

"No." "Yes."

"I'll just get food anyways, if you don't eat it your sister will."

Imani was in the backseat sleeping. She had a long day and she cried herself to sleep.

She had a meltdown at school and she wouldn't tell anyone what happened so I had to come pick her up.

She wouldn't tell me what was wrong either but I think it has something to do with August. She asked me if he was mad at her for telling Bey what he did to me or getting sick at his house.

I hate him. I can't even put my feelings into words. I hope he's dead somewhere.

"Can we get pizza? Coach almost killed us today at practice." Amir's so dramatic, I doubt it was even that bad.

"Order it with my card. My bags on the floor by your feet."

He got my card and started ordering pizza. Bryson had his head back and he was looking at the ceiling.

"You okay Bryson?"

"Mhm, I'm fine."

I could see Amir roll his eyes. They're in high school and they argue more than Bey and I. That's not cute.

After all the kids left, Bey started jogging to my car. She was halfway in the car when she paused. "Bryson?"

He waved, "Hi coach."

"On second thought, I have some stuff to do at home so I think I'm just gonna-"

"Get in the car." I'm tired of having to force her to come over.

"Onika... please."

"What's the problem? Just get in the car."

She huffed and got into the car. Once she was in the car she crossed her arms over her chest, she looked like a child.

"Stop pouting, give me a kiss." I didn't want her to be upset, I just like being around her.

"You do know we're right here, right?" Amir had his face scrunched up.

"Do I need to remind you what you were doing in my house? I'm grown, I actually can do what I want. Unlike you."

Bey stuck her tongue out at him and gave me a kiss. It was just a peck because of Amir and Bryson.

Amir fake gagged. He's so dramatic, we barely even kissed. I didn't care about Bryson seeing, Beys my whole girlfriend and it's not a secret no matter how much Amir wants it to be.

"How was work? I missed you today." I pulled out of the school and started driving home.

"Good. There's something I wanted to talk to about later."

"What?"

"Later. It's nothing serious, I just want to let you know something. Don't stress about it."

I guess since Bey and I were talking, Amir and Bryson thought we couldn't hear them whispering.

"You guys aren't as quiet as you think you are. I hear every "bitch ass nigga" being said. Watch your mouths."

"Sorry."

Bey and I talked about going on a date somewhere but we couldn't agree on a place. We would probably just end up at Beys house.

I looked back after and Bryson was sleeping with his head on Amir's shoulder. Oh but that's not his boyfriend?

After we got home Amir woke him up and we all walked into the house. Amir thought he was slick by trying to sneak upstairs but I'm not dumb.

"Amir. Living room."

He groaned and turned around. They walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

I sat Imani on the couch. She was still sleeping but her being there would hopefully stop them from doing anything.

"We're not about to have sex or anything, we're just tired."

I gave him a sideways look. I know he didn't just say that in front of Bey.

"Coach already knows. She knew before you."

I looked back at Bey and she was looking at the ceiling and scratching the back of her neck. I'm kind of happy she didn't tell me. It wasn't her business or place.

"Let's do upstairs Onika." Bey held her hand out for me and I took it.

"But you-"

"I'm an adult and this is my house. I think that's what you fail to realize. Watch tv or something."

"We just got back from practice, we need to take showers."

"Amir you can shower in my bathroom and Bryson you can shower in Amirs. Then you can change in separate rooms and come back down here."

"Seriously?"

"Dead serious. That or you guys could sit here sweaty and stinky, I don't care. We're going upstairs though. Remember if you do something you're not supposed to and I find out, no more hanging out. The only time you will see each other at school, test me."

Bey and I went upstairs after that and up to my room. She sat down on my bed and I stood in between her legs.

"Are you going to sleep? I know you're tried."

"I think I might need some sleep aid." She put her hand on my butt and pulled me closer.

"You mean..?" I made slurping noises with my mouth and stroked an imaginary dick.

She laughed and hid her face in my boobs. "I don't want to be disrespectful."

"That's not disrespectful but no. My throat is still sore from this morning."

"Well we still have the condoms." This was her polite way of asking me for sex.

"Not with all these kids in my house. Later."

"Okay. How was your day?" She started using my butt cheeks as drums and I laughed.

"Stressful. I had to pick Imani up because she was having a meltdown but she won't tell me what's wrong. I think it has something to do with August."

"She misses him?"

"That and she thinks he's mad at her. She asked me if he's mad at her for telling you what he did to me or because she was sick and throwing up at his house."

"He's sick. I feel for her."

"I know, but at the same time it's better it's happening now than later. If he came back and did the same thing when she was older it would've hurt more."

At least now she can grow up already knowing her asshole. She has me, that's all that matters. I'm the main one taking care of her anyways.

"He doesn't even matter, she has me."

I got tired of standing so I sat sideways on her legs. "August said the same thing about Amir." I'm tired of this cycle.

"I'm not him. You know that."

"I know but people are nice until they're not. I don't want her or myself to depend on someone just to be in this same situation again. I know you wouldn't do anything because I wouldn't be with you if I even thought that was a possibility but you never know."

"I promise-"

"Shh." I quietly shushed her and pecked her lips. I didn't want her to make any promises she couldn't keep.

There was a tiny knock on the door and I knew it was Imani. "Come in!"

She came in and just stood in the doorway. She held her arms open and I got out of Beys lap to pick her up and sat drown next to Bey.

"You okay baby?" She hasn't said anything yet.

She nodded and moved into Beys lap. Traitor.

"Hey princess. I have some cookies in my bag, do you want some?"

She shook her head no. Okay now I'm concerned. She's never turned down cookies no matter how upset she is.

"Can I sleep here? 'Mir and his friend are bothering me."

"Of course. Do you want me to put Princess Tiana on?"

She shook her head no again and got out of Beys lap onto my pillows.

I looked at Bey and she was already looking at me. Her face showed everything I was feeling but I wouldn't show.

There was a loud thud from downstairs then another one. Amir is going to be the death of me, he's always doing something.

"I'll be back." I'm getting really tired of this.

I sighed and got up. I could hear them talking loudly the moment I left my room. I started walking downstairs and their talking quickly stopped.

By the time I got to the living room, they were both trying to look natural. They weren't doing a good job, Bryson was on the floor.

I sighed, "What happened?"

"I tried to kiss Amir and he pushed me so I hit him in the face."

"Do you have to tell me mom everything? Just because your mom-"

"Amir." That's way too far.

"It's funny you're talking about parents like you weren't over at my house crying about how your dad doesn't love you. At least both my parents acknowledge my existence."

He was??

Amir was about to stand up so I put my hand on his shoulder and sat him back down. This isn't that. This is the suburbs.

"You're so weird, you didn't need to bring up my dad knowing yours is an alcoholic who takes his anger out on you."

I should've stopped this but I was stuck. So much information was coming out faster than I could process it.

"I'm done with you, I mean it this time. Fuck you."

Bryson got off the floor and started quickly getting his stuff. I don't blame him.

"Do you need a ride sweetheart?"

"I'm fine."

"How are you getting home?"

He threw his backpack over his shoulder and shrugged.

"I'll take you. You can wait in the car while I go get my shoes." I got my keys out of the bowl by the front door and unlocked my car.

"Okay, thank you." He walked out of the door without looking at Amir.

"Go to your room. I'll deal with you later."

I started to go up the stairs and I could hear him walking a few steps behind me. I went into my room and he went into his.

Bey was half asleep with Imani on her chest. Imani was already back to sleep. Bey was laughing at something on her phone.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing. What was that noise?"

"Those boys are a mess. I have to take Bryson home."

"Alright, wake me up when you get back."

"Okay, sleep good."

I left and went out to my car. Bryson was in the passenger seat already typing like crazy. I bet it's Amir.

"Put your address in here." I handed him my phone open to the maps app.

She typed his address into my phone and handed it back to me. I set my phone up in the stand and pulled out of the driveway.

"I know you didn't ask me but I think you should block him and move on."

"What? Aren't you his mom?" Duh.

"Yes, that's why I'm telling you this. Nobody you're in a relationship should be doing the stuff I've seen him do to you."

"He's not usually like that. He's nice to me and we go on dates and do cute stuff like cuddle and play 2k. He's just going through stuff right now."

"Just because he's going through stuff doesn't mean he can take that out on you. That's not fair to you."

"I guess you're right but it's not an all the time, he's only like that around other people because he doesn't want to seem gay. He likes me."

"Does he really like you as much as you think he does if he treats you the way he does and he puts his hands on you for trying to kiss him?"

He didn't say anything for a while, I didn't think he was going to. The truth hurts sometimes but he needed to hear that.

"Do you really think I should?"

"One hundred percent."

"Can you help me? I don't know what to say."

"Of course, call him while you're in the car. Tell him you're not having sec with him anymore. You could even lie and say there's another guy."

"That wouldn't be a lie. I'm gonna do it right now." Oh??

"Be stern and firm. Don't give in to him."

I coached him more on what to say, I'm an expert at this.

He pulled his phone off and started calling Amir. He out the phone on speaker and held it in the middle of us.

"What?" That's how he's answering the phone?

"Amir I meant it when I said I was done with you. We can still be friends since that's all I was to you but no more sex."

"What are you talking about? You always say that and you're never actually done."

"This time I am. We can still talk as friends but no more sex or head or anything else."

"Are you serious? Because of prom?"

"Not just because of prom, you treat me so bad. Even if you done go with me, I'm going to have a date. I was just giving you the chance before I accepted someone else's offer."

"What? Who?"

"You know Jaheim? The guy who's party we went to? The one with the dreads?"

Jaheim is a cute boy name. Okay Bryson.

"Him? You can't be serious, he's such a bitch."

"He's also openly bi. He's been texting me recently and he's nice to me unlike you. He asked me if I wanted to hang out at prom and I told him I couldn't because I had a little situation. He wasn't even mad, we had a good laugh about angry dl guys like you."

"So you're entertaining other niggas?!"

"You're taking another girl to prom! I didn't even text him back until I found that out! From someone else at that!"

He's taking a girl to prom? That boy is gay.

"I told you we could go as a group! We could've still been there together but you want to be difficult!"

They were yelling at each other through the phone at this point. High school relationships shouldn't be nearly this hard.

"I don't want to go as a group, I wanted to go with you! It doesn't even matter anymore, I'm going with Jaheim. I hope you have fun with that girl, bye."

"Wait Bryson."

"What?"

"I'm sorry, I'll block her and I won't go to prom with her. Why don't we just ditch prom and do something just the two of us. It's probably going to be boring anyways."

Bryson looked over at me and I shook my head no.

"Do what?"

Damn it.

"We could spend all day at the beach and spend the entire night downtown. I could even get an Airbnb since I'll be legal by then. We can kiss as much as you want to, I promise."

I don't know where he thinks he's getting the money for all this.

I mouthed to mute the phone and Bryson nodded his head. "Hold on." He clicked the mute button on his screen.

"You don't see what he's doing? He's manipulating you." It's sad this is my son I'm talking about.

"But that sounds romantic. I don't even really care about prom, I would rather just be alone with him."

"If he wanted to be with you, he would be able to be in public with you. The only reason he wants to go to the beach is because it's almost two hours from your school. Think."

"Do you think so? I think holding hands on the beach is so romantic."

"No offense but has he ever held your hand in public? You need to hear the truth."

"Bry?" He's using nicknames and everything. Very visible manipulation.

"Say no." I whispered and he nodded then took his phone off mute.

"No. You're embarrassed to be with me in public with me. I'm so tired of this Amir."

"Please, don't do this. You know I like you."

"Do I? I tried to kiss you less than an hour ago and you pushed me to the ground. If you liked me you wouldn't do that."

"I'm sorry, I was just scared. You know this is all new to me. I'm trying, I just need more time."

"I don't know what to tell you. I can't sit and wait for you to figure out if you're gay or if you just like my ass. You know you're gay, you get fucked." Oh wow..

"Please.. I promise. I'll say I'm gay if that's what you want me to say but don't break up with me."

How would they break up if they weren't together?

"I can't-"

"Fuck you." He quickly hung up the phone.

I should whoop him just for cursing as much as he did on his phone. I didn't expect him to have the cleanest mouth but I didn't know that's how he talked when I was around.

Amir had good timing, he hung up as soon as I got to Brysons house.

"You okay?"

He smiled, "That went better than I thought."

"You did good, I'm proud of you." I put my hand and his shoulder and her burst into tears.

I quickly moved my hand off him, maybe he doesn't like being touched. I was really confused where you came from.

"Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" I felt terrible and I didn't even know what I did.

"No, you just- my mom- you're just really nice, thank you." He kept wiping his tears, he was embarrassed.

I forgot what Amir told me about his mom. From what Amir said about his dad, neither one of his parents are nice to him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Even if you and Amir aren't together, you're always welcome over. Any time you need to."

He reminded me so much of me, it was scary. I think that's why I wanted to help him so bad. I wish someone would've done the same to me before it got too bad.

Amir's also acting just like his dad. I think it's time I tell him about him.

"Thank you Ms.Maraj." He quickly got his stuff and got out the car. I waited until he was all the way inside his house and his door was closed to leave.

I started driving home and the whole way I was thinking of what to say or do to Amir. He's really becoming a handful.

--
amir and bryson are more interesting than bey and onika 😭

Bey?

Onika?

Imani? What do you thinks going on with her?

Bryson and Amir?

Bryson finally ending things with Amir? Is it going to last?

Onika helping Bryson break up with Amir?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MILF. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

192K 10.8K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
99.2K 4.9K 20
Beyoncé Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...
165K 7.2K 27
rihanna always wants what and who she can't have, and she can't have nicki. or can she?
76.1K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? •completed• [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...