Stringed (Nino Nakano x Male...

By Franzel_Red

What are you willing to do for the person you started to grow fond of? What if that person is pursuing someon... More

Author's notes
(I) Prologue
(I) Chapter 1 - Lost Stars
(I) Chapter 2 - Surreal
(I) Chapter 3 - Glimpse
(I) Chapter 4 - Bet
(I) Chapter 5 - Denial
(I) Chapter 6 - Uncertainty
(I) Chapter 7 - Visit
(I) Chapter 8 - Lunch
(I) Chapter 9 - Tryouts
(I) Chapter 10 - What it's like
(I) Chapter 11 - Ode to my Family
(I) Chapter 12 - Circumstances
(I) Chapter 12.5 - Moments
(I) Interlude Chapter - Hope
(I) Chapter 13 - Good News
(I) Chapter 14 - One Night, Two Days, and Three Hearts
(I) Chapter 15 - Revelation
(I) Chapter 16 - Unstring
(II) Chapter 17 - Fireworks
(II) Chapter 18 - The Family
(II) Chapter 19 - Second Eldest
(II) Chapter 20 - Advises and Goodbyes
(II) Chapter 21 - Closer
(II) Chapter 22 - Permission
(II) Chapter 23 - Misplaced
(II) Chapter 24 - Gaze
(II) Chapter 25 - Bliss
(III) Chapter 26 - Forward
(III) Chapter 27 - Meet
(III) Chapter 28 - Solace

(April Fools Chapter/You can skip this😂)

1.3K 76 15
By Franzel_Red

[Misako's POV]

"Hey Misako-chan! The girls will be going to a karaoke, want to go with us?" One of my friends invited me while I prepare my things since it was already time to go home.

"Sorry, I got errands today but I'm good tomorrow."

"That's alright! Well, see you tomorrow then!" She waved her goodbye.

"See yah!"

I proceeded to head for the exit of the school. I usually just go by myself if there's no training. At this point, Nii-chan should still be in training. He didn't look so good earlier this morning but I hope everything's fine. Some time passed and I finally arrived home.

As usual, I would just settle my things, get changed and prepare some dinner for the family if mom is busy. I opened our speaker and I listen to my favorite music while I do my tasks.

"What should I prepare today? Nii-chan loves anything that Mom and I cook. Dad isn't picky either. Hmm... Maybe I should ask Nino-chan? They're pretty close, right? Yeah, maybe I can call her. Wait, but we're not even closed! Argh! Never mind! I'll just think of something."

Since I didn't call Nino-chan, I just cooked whatever came to my mind. I just made some miso soup and fried some pork cutlets. While cooking, someone knock on the door.

"Oh, maybe it Nii-chan. It's about time."

I opened the door to check who it was.

"Nii-chan! You're finally—"

[Andrei's POV]

"I wonder what happened with Takeji... He didn't look so good but he assured me that he can go home." I thought to myself while playing some games on my computer.

It's been a while and he hasn't messaged me yet. He usually just send me or Misako some message since we're that close and especially with what happened today. I think it would be best if I call Misako-chan. I tried to give her a call but she wasn't answering.

"I guess she's busy too. Oh well, back to playing I guess."

I continued to play with my computer since it's still a bit early for sleep. I just have some cup noodles on my side partnered with some crackers and water. That's enough to last me for hours. Another sleepless night again I guess.

Some time passed and I still can't get Takeji-out of my mind. I'm still worried about my friend.

"I guess I'll try to call him."

I tried to call Takeji and it finally ring. A couple of rings later, someone answered.

"Hey man, what's up? Are you at home now?"

"Sorry man, I'm at the Hospital. Fumia brought me he."

"Oh shit, what happened?"

"Doctor's said it was overfatigue."

"I knew there was something wrong. How are you doing now?"

"Feeling okay now. I guess I just need some rest. I was told not to miss my meals too."

"That's good to hear then. At least Naruki's there. Someone will take care of you. But be careful though!"

"What do you mean?"

"She might give you some 'other type' of care." I tried to tease him.

"You're on loudspeaker bozo..."

"WHAT!?" I got embarrassed by what I just said. "Fuck man! You could've told me!"

"Well, I didn't know you would say that." He just chuckled. I heard Naruki's chuckle too.

"It's alright Yonezawa-kun! I'll take care of your friend!" I heard Naruki replying with a teasing tone.

"Y—Yeah! Thanks, Naruki!"

"Sure thing!" She replied.

"Alright man, see you at school" Takeji mentioned.

"Yeah, see you guys at school."

I finally hang up the phone.

"That's at least a relief. I can now rest easy knowing that Takeji's alright. That bastard. He should've told me there was something wrong. But that's just who he is. At least Naruki's with him."

I just continued to play right after the phone call since everything's all good now. While playing I noticed my windows were opened. I head over to the window since it's a bit windy outside. The curtains are being swept away.

"Is there a storm or something?"

I tried to check outside the window and it feels that the wind is getting stronger. I closed the window so I can get to the other one. I turned around so I can close the other window since it looks like it was really gonna rain hard.

"Hey..." I heard a voice. I turned to check who it was.

"WHAT THE F—"

[Takeji's POV]

I'm glad that I have friends who are at least concerned about me. Fumia's here too. Fumia was asking me a serious question earlier but we were interrupted when Drei gave me a call. I was still lying on my bed and Fumia is just sitting beside me.

"So... Takeji-kun... About what I was asking..."

"Yeah... I... I don't know Fumia... I'm not really sure..."

"That's alright... I understand Takeji-kun. I just—"

Fumia was interrupted when the door slid open.

"Nii-chan!" It was Misako. She looked really worried. She ran to my side.

"Misako, please don't scream inside the hospital..."

"Sorry about that. But this is important. We have to leave now!"

"What do you mean?"

"Just listen to me okay!?" She called the nurse and helped me out.

Some time passed and I finally got discharged. Fumia and Misako were with me. After we arrived at the lobby, I found a familiar person. It was Drei.

"You're here too? Did you guys miss me that much?" I tried to tease him.

"Yeah, yeah, just get into the car. We need to leave now man."

"Okay...?"

"The hell's going on?"

We all head over to the car that Drei told us about. Misako was in the front passenger seat while me and Fumia were at the back.

"Now buckle up everyone. You'll need it."

Drei started the car and we passed through cars as if we're being chased. I can hear the noise that the car's engine is making. I looked Fumia and she was really frightened.

"Hey... It's alright. We're here together at least..." I tried to calm her down.

"Sorry, Takeji-kun... I'm just really scared since we're really going too fast." She replied while I noticed her holding on to her skirt.

"Drei! Can you slow down!? You're scaring Fumia! What the hell's going on anyway!? This isn't funny anymore man!"

"I'm telling you man! I'm doing this for your own good!"

"What hell does that even mean!?

"Just listen to us Nii-chan! It's important that—"

Our cutoff when Drei suddenly hit the brakes since there were cars in front of us. The cars weren't moving at all. We are on a highway and it looks like every car moving in the same direction stopped. Some people are going outside. I got curious so I head outside as well.

"Takeji-kun!" Fumia tried to stop me.

"Takeji! Get your ass back here!"

"Hold on, I want to know what's going on..."

I head towards where the people are going. I saw people flocking in the middle of the highway and I can hear some chatters but I'm unable to understand what they're specifically talking about. I tried to squeeze my way into the crowd to check what it was all about.

"Takeji! Get back here!" I heard Drei's voice calling out to me.

I tried to get close until I was able to see what was going on.

To my surprise, people was just looking at a man standing alone in the highway.

"Get out of the way! We need to go home!" A man shouted.

"Yeah! Get out of the freaking highway you creep!" another one added.

I tried to walk a bit closer to check who it was.

It was a man with tall stature. He has long hair but it looks like it's ponytailed. He's wearing some weird clothing. It was just some pants, a rugged shirt, and something which looks like a brown cardigan of some sort.

"The fuck is this hobo doing in the middle of the highway?"

"You!" The man pointed in the direction where I was standing.

I tried to look behind me but the crowd was also unsure of what was going on."

"Hey, you!" he shouted once more.

"Uhm... Me...?" I pointed to myself all confused.

"Yes, you..." He walked towards me. "Where is she?"

"Uhm... Who are you talking about?"

"WHERE IS SHE?"

"THE FUCK BRO? I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" I walked closer to him and I'm not gonna back off from this hobo.

"Final warning. Tell me where she is and I'll let you be."

"For the last time, I don't know what're you talking about. Sheesh..."

After that, I saw a fist coming right through and I was able to dodge it.

"WOAH! WHAT THE FUCK?"

He tried to swing his leg to me again and I wasn't lucky to dodge it. He was able to hit my stomach.

"AGH!" I felt the force of his kick but I was able to still stand. I didn't want to be the only one being hit by this fucking guy so I tried to hit him back.

I tried to give him a jab and hit him with a right hook. I was able to land my punch and I saw him spit some blood on the ground.

"Not bad. But you could've just told me where she is so it wouldn't come to this."

"YEAH I DON'T CARE AND FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT."

"You'll know..."

He raised his right hand and show me his palm.

"The fuck is this guy gonna do?"

He slit his palm with a shiv.

"WHAT THE FUCK BRO!? ARE YOU INSANE!?"

"TAKEJI! GET OUT OF THERE!!!" I heard a voice from afar.

"Huh? Oommff!"

A bright flash of light came down from the sky. And before I knew it, someone grabbed a hold of me. Everything happened so fast and I heard a thundering noise that was resounding all the way to the ends of where we are right now. I was able to see a better view and I noticed that I wasn't on the ground. Someone was holding me and we were hanging in the air.

"Wh—What the hell!? Who are you!? And how are you able to swing like that!?"

He was a man with a black undercut hair. He looks like he's wearing a gear of some sort that is attached to his side. He put down next to Misako, Drei, and Fumia."

"Thank you Levi-san" Drei addressed the man who just carried me.

"Levi? What?"

"Are you guys alright?" Another guy approached us. He had a short spiky black hair and I noticed that he had a tattoo of some sort on his hand.

"Senpai, that creature is about to come for us!" I saw a girl with a short pink hair, wearing some armor and she was carrying a huge shield.

"You just distract Eren and I'll take care of the rest." The person Drei addressed as Levi declared while he was preparing his gear.

"Got it." They both gave him a nod.

We all heard a loud scream and the ground was trembling. I looked to where it was coming from and I found a giant creature running towards us at full speed.

"NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?"

"That's a titan..." Drei told me.

"WHAT!?"

"There's not enough time. You go hide behind these two." Levi told us, and he just zip through the building using his gear.

"Mash! Using a command seal, protect us and Takeji with all your might!"

"Yes Senpai!"

The Titan the Drei was calling about was running in full speed but Mash stood in front of us.

Mash raised her shield and struck it on the ground bracing herself.

"LORD CAMELOT!!"

Something raise from the ground and it looks like a fortress was suddenly built. A blue shield-looking light was encompassing us. The Titan tried to punch it but it wasn't barging.

"Hold it Mash!" The guy yelled.

While the titan was punching the giant shield, I saw Levi swinging through the air and I heard an explosion all of a sudden. It looks like he's targeting the titan's nape.

It looks like it wasn't successful but he swings towards the titan's feet. I don't know what he's trying to do but it looks like it's working since the titan was brought to the ground.

I saw Levi swinging once more and he seemed to be heading towards the nape. He raised his sword preparing to strike when someone screamed.

"WAIT! PLEASE STOP!"

We all stop and looked where it was coming from. It was from behind us and found it was Nino.

"NINO!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I tried to call her attention but she didn't bat an eye.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!" She continued to plead.

The titan seemed to be understanding what was going on. Smoke came out from the nape and Levi didn't continue swinging his sword. A guy appeared and it was the same hobo guy who kicked me earlier.

"Nino... You're finally here."

"Stop now Eren... You don't need to hurt these people."

"If... If that's what my wife wishes..."

"WIFE!?" I yelled in confusion.

"EREN's my husband... Sorry, Takeji... I didn't mean to lie to you..."

"I... I don't know what's happening. Can anyone please tell..."

Everything started to get fuzzy. I looked at Fumia and I noticed her running toward me.

"Takeji-kun!" I heard her voice but everything seems to be fading out.

Everything blacked out. I don't know how much time had passed but I woke up on a bed. It looks like I'm in my room. I tried to look at the time and found that it was already morning.

"What a weird dream..."

I head outside my room and went to the living room. While scratching my head, I found Fumia setting the table.

"Fumia?" I tried to call her.

"Papa!" I heard a little girl called out to me.

"Uhm..."

"Mama! Papa's being weird!"

I saw Fumia head towards us. She gave the girl a 'head pat' and said, "Papa might still be tired. After he takes his breakfast, he'll be back to his old self."

I just chuckled, "Y—Yeah, sorry about that. Fumia, can we talk for a sec?"

"We sure can."

We both head to the kitchen.

"What's going on?" I tried to ask her.

"It's breakfast. Aren't you hungry?"

"I mean... Nevermind..."

"The hell's going on!?"

I just took the breakfast with them and tried to act as calmly as possible. After we finish breakfast the little girl was picked up by a driver and it looks like she was about to go to school.

"Who was that driver? Is that from her school?"

"He's our personal driver. Papa... Are you okay? You seemed to be out of it..." Fumia just sat on my lap.

"F—Fumia...?"

"What...? It's not like we haven't done it a couple of times. I like it when it's just you and me though..."

"HUH? WHAT DO YOU—"

"HEY FUMIA... You're getting chummy with Takeji without me..."

"Speak of the devil..."

"N—NINO!?" I yelled in confusion.

"WHAT? It looks like you've seen a ghost or something."

"WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON?"

"Uhm... I'm your wife!?" Nino declared.

"HUH!!!?? SO FUMIA IS!?"

"I'm your WIFE too, Papa..."

"When did... How the... WHAT THE F—"

"Shhh..." Nino placed her finger on my mouth. "Let me juggle your memory for you."

"Yeah... Let your wives take care of you..." Fumia smiled at me.

They both wrapped their arms around me as if giving me a hug.

"NOW WHAT IN THE FUCK DID I PUT MYSELF INTO..."

*************************************************************************
Notes:

ALRIGHT! SORRY! I can't help it alright!? 😅😂 I might just delete or unpublish this chapter after a couple of days not to ruin the continuity of the story.

Anyways, Happy Friday Everyone! Hope everyone is having a great day!

Stringed Chapter 7 will be this Monday as always.

That's it for me! Stay safe and Stay awesome! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
897K 38K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
219K 5.8K 25
「𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
266K 5.8K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.