Bound to happen

By Madhavi_sneha

Mahabharata There are many beliefs on it, some say it's an epic,some say it's a myth and so much more, but fo... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Announcement
Chapter 2
CAST
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
HELLO EVERYONE
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
THE MAHAJAN'S (ONE SHOT 1)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
‼️ IMPORTANT, DON'T IGNORE ‼️
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
★GOD'S EMERGENCY MEETING★
Chapter 26
Sneak peek ( Chapter 27 )
Chapter 27
‼️ IMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE 2‼️
★𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲★
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
𑁍 Adhvika and her Travel bags 𑁍
❀ Adhvika's Aesthetics ❀
Chapter 30
❁Adhvika's Aesthetics-2❁
Chapter 31
TRAILER OF BOUND TO HAPPEN
Chapter 32
‼️IMPORTANT ISSUE, ADHVI IN TROUBLE ‼️
Chapter 33
◦•●◉✿ Shri Krishna in Kaliyuga ✿◉●•◦
Chapter 34
CAST-2
༺✧ Questions ✧༻
Chapter 35 (a)
༺✧Answers✧༻
Chapter 35 (sneak peek)
༺✧Answers-2✧༻
★The Quad's Bet (One Shot)★
Adhvika's Note
Chapter 35(b)

Chapter 22

1.3K 90 208
By Madhavi_sneha

(A/n:- Hi everyone!!, I am back after almost 10 days, thank you all for waiting patiently for me, do vote and comment please guys.💖)

AUTHOR'S POV

The Palace of Hastinapur was glowing more beautifully today, as it was decorated phenomenally for the arrival of their Prince's as well as for the Prathidwand.

While the King and Queen were immensely happy because of their sons' s as well as their nephews' s arrival, along with all other Royal family members, there was one particular person ,who was hatching some evil plans against a particular Princess as well as for a prince.

The person was none other than the Gandhar Raj Shakuni, and the Princess was none other than the GREAT ADHVIKA MAHAJAN, and the Prince was none other than the ARJUN.

Shakuni was planning to teach a lesson to the supposedly Arrogant and Egoistic Princess, and his plan was full perfect, of course why wouldn't it be? It was his plans which caused so many havocs in the kingdom of Hastinapur as well as in the whole Aryavart, but this time it was going to be different, as he was dealing with someone mysterious as she knew more about his evil antics than anyone except Krishna. The cherry on top was that unlike Krishna, who was bound not to take any actions without the arrival of the right time, Adhvika had a free will, she wasn't bound by anything like the right time, if someone tried to execute a plan against her, then she wouldn't hesitate to fire back more harshly and that too at an unexpected time.

Prince Arjun was someone who shouldn't be underestimated. He wasn't called as the best Archer in the world for nothing.

Lets see what happens to Shakuni' s plans in future and how will be the aftermath?

ADHVIKA'S POV

I cannot believe this, me the Great Adhvika Mahajan cannot believe this!!

How can they do this to me?

Why the heck did I agree to this for my sake?

What exactly got over me ?

I shook my head in disbelief .

For the first time in my great existence till now, I wanted to bang my head on the nearest wall. But nope, my precious self didn't deserve that, wait a moment, It isn't my fault too as I was emotionally blackmailed and manipulated by five women's.

Who are none other than MRS Blindfold, MS [or not] All white, MS I-have-a-crush-on-Arjun, MS I-am-not-beautiful and lastly MS Chatterbox, If you all don't know who these women's are then its your problem., still I will clear out the confusions, I was talking about Matha Gandhari , Matha Kunti, Subhadra, Dusshala and Avantika.

They all emotionally blackmailed me with their crocodile tears (which by the way vanished after I agreed) and forced me into wearing this heavy lehenga, which I am damm sure weighs more than 25 kilos, I can't believe that I seriously thought that my normal attire was the heaviest, Oh!! How wrong was I ? and along with the heavy lehenga I had to wear a veil, which I never wore in these two years of my stay in dwapar era and my Karnata family let me be like that without really complaining about me not wearing any veil. I scoffed, as if they could ever convince me otherwise.

But look at me now the Great Adhvika Mahajan being blackmailed by five women' s, even Krishna the Almighty didn't dare to do that. I just shook my head in disbelief.

Mother's , Sister's and Friends are really manipulative creatures disguised as innocent beings. They definitely know how to convince others . I was emotionally blackmailed by Matha Gandhari to change my clothes, what the hell was wrong with my previous clothes? Even Krishna couldn't answer that!!
So complicated issue I tell you!!

 God! I have attended many events just in a pair of jeans and shirts and my previous Lehenga was way more better than that.
I just rolled my eyes at these unbelievable people's.

Then all the five of them teamed up to convince me to wear a veil, like seriously? Why the heck do I need to wear a veil for anyone' s sake? 

I am highly doubting these people' s intentions now, Goodness!! don't tell me that these women' s are secretly planning to arrange my Svayamvar , nah, that's not possible my Karnata family would be more enraged than me.

Also my  Subhadra went as far as to use my own teachings on me, in which she simply failed and started whining ; what my dear Subhadra forget was that, I was the one who taught her, and I would never fall for my own tricks. I snorted at her failed attempt.

So now here I was The Great Adhvika Mahajan sitting while looking like a complete Mannequin. I could just stand in  a bridal shop and earn money by being a real mannequin,hmm .
Nu-uh that's too much stress.

On top of that I was made to wear a complete jewelry shop. I don't think so even a bride wears these many jewelries. I scowled at that, This is plain ridiculous. On a serious note I can really sell all these jewelries before going back to Karnata dynasty as I don't think so neither Father nor Brathas will be happy about the jewelries or anything from Hastinapur. 

WAIT A DARN MINUTE. 

Am I aloud take these jewelries with me to 21st century?

I could be a billionaire in just a day, I stayed here and survived here for so long shouldn't I receive something ?  Maybe a return gift? 

Uh!!  Not something like Urashima taro though,  I definitely don't want to become some old lady. 

I shuddered at that thought.

Did I go off topic again?                                                                             
                                                    Anyways back to the topic.

These people have dolled me up so much,  I am just attending the Prathidwand and not marrying jezz!! 

The cherry on top was that the Bangles which Matha Gandhari sent me were of a size bigger than my size, I had to handle it very delicately and carefully , which was a challenge in itself . Wow!!! I love this challenge. yes I love you sarcasm.

I am now suffering here just because I let my guard down and softened up for these women' s, Oh!! goodness I can't believe this. Also Krishna wh--  

My me time was cut off by Avani. 

"Adhvi , stop your grumbling and get up, I am sure that it cannot be that difficult . " Avani exclaimed while rolling her eyes.

I just huffed and rolled my eyes without answering her. Of course it wasn't difficult according to her, but mind you it's suffocating to me. I just want to find the royal tailor so that I could strangle him/her.
Then again it's not really their fault.

Can someone tell me why the heck do these royal people's need to wear these heavy clothes and accessories on daily basis? 

"Adhvi get up now!!!! You are just being dramatic." Avani shouted at me, and I huffed once again and got up uninterested in chatting.

My goodness it weighs a ton.

"Adhvi it doesn't weigh a ton and I am wearing the same type of attire along with Dusshala and Subhadra. And no you didn't said that out loud, but your expression was screaming It-weighs-a-ton." Avani informed me while shaking her head in disbelief as if she was done with me.

ha!! It should be my reaction not her' s , I am so done with this oh-so-supposedly-not-heavy-attire. Also she knows me too well.

"Don't frown and start walking we have to attend the ceremony before the Prathidwand too." Avani retorted and literally dragged me. Like What the hell?

.

.

.

Now we were sitting in the Podium kind of thing in the Palace grounds, and I was highly intrigued by the performances, even though I have seen many of these kind of performances in Karnata Dynasty as well as in the different dynasties, but one thing was sure that this never fails to amuse me . I was sitting beside Matha Kunti and Maharaj Dhritrashtra was sitting in the center on his throne type of chair, cause that's not his real throne and Matha Gandhari was sitting along with Matha Kunti, yeah they were sharing a couch type of thingy, Next to me was Dusshala and she was explaining me about the different dance forms, which was really exciting.  Everyone seemed happy apart from that Pig who was giving me stink eye as if I stole his precious toy or something. Shouldn't he fly in happiness or something? His dear nephew' s are arriving along with a murder plan.  Wow !! a flying pig, I smirked at that. 

Nonetheless I fake beamed at him and he gave me his famous diabetic smile, and I matched it with my fake wide smile.

  Ha!! You can't play me. His smile flattened a little after seeing my smile .

What do you think Shakuni Mama that I wouldn't notice something different in my refreshment drinks, I knew that he has asked someone to mix alcohol in it. 

I surely wasn't that dumb to not notice the different taste and smell ,I may not drink but some of my friends and my bhai's too drink occasionally, except for Dev bhai, he will list you a 100 different reasons, that why you shouldn't drink scientifically, I mentally snorted at that, But really was that Pig seriously tried to get me drunk? and for what?  That I have to find out,        
hmm, after the Prathidwand I will become Sherlock Holmes and then I will reach the root of this plan, even though I know who did it.  

I raised a brow at the Pig, who was dumbfounded- ly staring at me, he quickly composed himself and turned around only to back out as next to him was Mahamahim Bheeshm.  I couldn't hear anything from here, but it felt like Mahamahim warned him in the most casual tone, while keeping a straight face, to which that pig nodded and was about to give him his famous diabetic smile, but Alas!! Mahamahim narrowed his eyes at the pig and the pigs lips which were curling in a smile deflated in less than a second and he quickly shut his mouth in a tight line.

Wow!! This is epic!!
Well it truly is...

I was stifling my laughter at the now humiliated Pig, and this time I couldn't control it and giggle-snorted which caught Matha Kunti' s and Dusshala' s attention and they both asked me what happened and I reasoned out that I remembered a Pig' s weird antics and narrated that to them and they both chuckled with me.  Well I did not a lie this time, as I was definitely speaking about the pig, there was just a slight difference between the pig they were thinking ,as it was way better than the Pig I was talking about. 

.

.

They were still dancing, no not the same group but this was the eighth group so far, and I couldn't sit anymore. Oh!! God,  every single body part of mine was aching.  I am one step behead of just ditching everything, . . . . . . . . . . . ok, that's a big fat lie,   I was curious to see the Kauravas as well as Pandavas.   But when are they going to arrive? 

I was also in a dilemma, If I ask about any one of the Prince's then both Matha Kunti as well as Dusshala will get a false hope that I am somehow still interested in marrying her son's or brother's.. Nah, its better to wait. 

I glanced at Mahamahim Bheeshm who was intently listening to something Mahamantri Vidhur was saying, Oh!! how I wished to have heightened senses, I could just listen to everything they are speaking from here. 

hmm, I have to ask Krishna about this. 
By the way, where on earth is Krishna?

Krishna..
K--

My attention was snapped back, when I heard Mahamahim Bheeshm addressing the crowd.

Oh!! The most awaited moment is here.
Tighten your seatbelts everyone, cause here comes the end of this epic.
The main characters of my favorite epic.
The Kuru PRINCE'S, Kauravas and Pandavas.

"This is just a spar fight to show the Prince's capabilities and strength, this is just a simple fight between brothers, so anyone who tries to convert this into a war is going to be eliminated. So now I request Guru Dronacharya to start the Prathidwand." Mahamahim Bheeshm conveyed his words to the crowd, well he actually said more but I didn't really listened to him at the beginning of his speech, so Yeah!!

Well who is he actually kidding?
These brothers are definitely going to fight Mahamahim, but not because of this trivial issue, but for something more, something important,and not now.

I saw Guru Dronacharya taking the Conch shell and he was ready to blow it, before that he gave a look to his son Ashwatthama and he joined his hands In front of his father in a respectful manner and then Guru Dronacharya started blowing the Conch shell and I know that no one noticed, but Ashwatthama discreetly nodded at Gandh-   I mean Pig, I just rolled my eyes at them.
Of course I knew about there oh-so-great- plan. That pig was successful in provoking Ashwatthama and now it was their evil plan to murder Arjun, when he enters the battle ground, I just rolled my eyes at their increased level of stupidity , I mean if not that pig, atleast that Ashwatthama should have known about Arjun and his skills. I just mentally scoffed at their thought process. 

'' Di, who do you think is going to be first? '' Dusshala asked me excitedly, well I knew about almost half of the things which are going to happen here, not full cause let's not lie to ourselves, we all know that there are many more events which may have occurred and we are completely unaware of it. 

"Diiii !!! " I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled at Dusshala. 

"I don't really know about that Dusshala, maybe one of the Prince's?" I guessed while having a mock serious look, to which Dusshala gave me a droll stare.  I chuckled and Dusshala pouted. 

"Di, we all know that this fight is between the Prince's only, but who might be the first one, according to you?" Dusshala asked me while giving me a look, I think which was a serious look according to her, to me it looked like she was whining.  I just shook my head at that and answered.

"Maybe one of the your Brathas, as they are more in number." and just as I said that, the announcement was made that Duryodhan was going to make his grand entry. Ofcourse it was already pre planned,the arrow was going to land first on Duryodhan's name, then the Pandavas Nakul, Sahadev, Yudhishthir, Bheem and lastly Arjun.

Dusshala squealed excitedly at the thought of her elder brother and smiled widely. I chuckled at her excited self, It's really true that you are definitely a Protagonist in atleast someone's story. Duryodhan maybe an antagonist in the whole world's book, but he was a hero in his, his Parent's and siblings book. They can't really make him villain now could they?  Especially his parents they were so much blinded by their love towards their son, that they forgave him for all his wrongdoings.  I just shook my head at that.

 They should have corrected him in his childhood, they should have concentrated more on him, I can't still believe how these mighty warriors thought to kill a child, just because of some prophecy or things like that. These people are so weird that, they didn't even try to change the prophecy, scolding and punishments are not really everything, ok now let's be honest, Mahamahim Bheeshm and Mahamantri Vidhur were always on Pandavas side from the start, and I don't really blame Pandavas for that because they weren't the one doing partiality. 

I am definitely not justifying Duryodhan's acts, he has committed so many heinous acts, his crimes were unforgivable.  But I think that his parents, Mahamahim Bheeshm and Mahamantri Vidhur,  should have tried more harder.  It--

UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I slightly jumped in my seat, What the hell? 

Who on earth screamed like that? 

When I found the source of that, my eyes bulged out. 

Freaking hell!! 

My first thoughts were,
Duryodhan is handsome as hell!! ,  now I know why the vamps in the daily soap are so beautiful,

I was surely ogling this handsome hunk of a man, who is also a full muscle man and wait is he taller than Jesht Balram? Oh god he is really blessed with some handsomeness!!

Ha!! only if he had the same personality and heart.  Still I can appreciate one's beauty right?  Well outer beauty.

Well I love the villain's in the stories, but not in real life though.  But I am not going to be partial towards anyone here, I may not follow Dharma like Yudhistir, but I do follow what I personally think is right, so yes , Me the Great Adhvika Mahajan will not show partiality towards anyone here, how they treat me is how they are going to be treated, how they treat others are also going to be included in it. 
Why did it sound like I was taking an oath?

My thoughts were cut short by someone softly nudging me and I saw that it was Dusshala, I raised a brow at her in question, and she gestured towards the Battleground, and that was when I heard the crowd cheering loudly and then I saw Duryodhan and Nakul fighting!!

My goodness, I was so immersed in my thoughts that I didn't even notice Nakul's entry nor the fact that they already started fighting, Wow!! this is a first, and it surely is the last too, cause in Hastinapur I can't really zone out without any trusted person near me, who knows what that pig might do?

I couldn't really see Nakul's face, which I wanted to see so badly, What?  he is meant too be the most handsome man,and according to me beauty should be appreciated both inner and outer beauty, only till it doesn't make the said person uncomfortable.

.
.
.
.

Duryodhan won and now for the first time I saw Nakul, my my, he was a sight to behold. He has to be the most handsome man I have ever encountered. Well, Krishna is a God and Nakul is a Demi God, hmm,. Whatever, back to Nakul's handsomeness, he was tall like really tall, but nothing in comparison to Duryodhan though. Nakul surely did look like a Prince charming from any girl's imagination.

This is not fair, how come his hair looks so soft from here,and it's shining, why don't my hair shine like that? Don't tell me these Royals are applying something else to their hairs, Krishna's hair doesn't shine though.
Hmm, have to find out about Nakul's hair products.

Nakul bowed infront of his Matha and everyone else and when he glanced at me,he frowned then he beamed, why? I don't know, I was astonished by his behaviour,but he just shook his head and took a seat which was placed near the battleground.
Weird!!
I just shrugged it off.

Next entered his twin Sahadev, the most intelligent man, hmm
You can definitely not call him a book nerd or something, because he looks like those jocks in a romantic story. He looked about the same height as his twin,and he was handsome too. His weapon gave me chills and I remembered once again why I didn't choose that,

They started fighting again and Sahadev lost, I didn't really see them fighting,as I already knew the outcome,so why see the real cast fighting?

Sahadev too bowed and when his eyes met me he gave a small smile, What the actual heck?
What is happening here?
I just shook my head and watched as Sahadev sat on his place and Nakul said something and they both tried to subtly glance at me, which I totally noticed and rolled my eyes.

What on earth happened to them?
I just sighed and excitedly waited for the next person to come and much to my surprise it wasn't Yudhishthir, rather it was Dushasan, what the hell?
Wasn't it supposed to be only Pandavas?

Whatever that Donkey fought with his beloved brother and lost, and when he bowed and glanced at me,his mouth fell open at first and then he shook his head and glared at me, I just ignored his existence, like I ignored his marriage proposal.

Then came the person I was waiting for, well one of the people I was eagerly waiting for.

This time my mouth fell open, Holy hell!
Why didn't no one warned me that the Dharmaraj, the Yudhishthir,the good boy, actually looks like some handsome, cold hearted billionaire?
Minus the clothes and his long hairs, cause it looks like he is here to just rule the damm place,which he is gonna do.
He also has this powerful aura around him, but the one thing that is different is the warmth in his aura,his aura isn't dark or shady, it's full of calmness and peace.
He is taller than the twins, and an inch or so shorter than Duryodhan.

No wonder he was selected as a King, the way he walked to the way he stopped, or the way he greeted, everything screamed King.

They started fighting and I didn't wanted to watch as I knew that Duryodhan was going to start cheating from here,cause he knew that Yudhishthir could definitely beat him. But still I watched the fight to see how the mighty King of Aryavart fights,

Damm, he even fights like a King, the way my Father,Krishna and Bratha Avi fight, yes I did see Krishna training his warriors, Yudhishthir surely does fight gracefully with his spear, not that I would ever say this to Yudhishthir in personal. Even though he is not an egoistic person, still no boosting of his non-existent ego.

I glanced at Matha Kunti to see her reaction,she was sniffing softly while tears fell from her eyes one by one,it was happy tears,she was overwhelmed to see her once small babies are now fully grown man.

Matha Kunti loves her children so much, why would she do that to Karn then? What was his mistake?
I just shook my head and saw that Yudhishthir lost, and only I knew along with the cheaters, Yudhishthir and Krishna that how he actually lost.

He bowed infront of his Matha and everyone else and when his eyes met mine, he stared for a couple of seconds and his lips twitched a little, which I take it as a small microscopic smile and then he sat on his position.

Ok, what is the deal with these Pandavas and why are they giving me these looks?
What the heck did I miss?
I just scowled and waited for the mightiest warrior to make his entry.

.
.
.
.

Where is he?

Just then my couch thingy started to shake slightly, what is happening here?
I noticed that the ground beneath me was shaking too.
Oh my God, Oh my God!!
My first earthquake!!
This cannot be happening,
I can't die atleast not here.

Krishna,
Kris--

That was when I noticed something or rather someone crouched on the battleground on one knee.

It was Bheem
What the freaking hell!!
Just because of this giant Ape I was on the verge of having a mini heart attack, which isn't good for my heart.

Oh God!!
This person is really an Ape.
He was.like otherworldly tall, I would look like a chihuahua infront of him.
What does this man eats and how much?

He was full of muscles,a handsome wrestler. What? There wasn't any other word to describe this gigantic man, This is why these people don't exist in our century, they can't really enter anywhere without bending down alot, let's not talk about the destruction of our sofas and chairs and many more things, cause I don't think so our chairs or sofas are strong enough to hold these people's weight.

They started to fight and suddenly Bheem attacked aggressively and I also knew the cause of his aggressiveness and soon enough he was disqualified. Duryodhan was once again announced as a winner, Bheem too just like others bowed at his Matha and everyone else and this time Bheem grinned at me and then sat in his place.

Ok,. This is not creepy at all, why are these brothers behaving like some creepy guy in a dark ally? Even though their smiles doesn't scare me or disgust me, it's still hella creepy and I so badly want to know about their behaviour.

Finally it was Arjun's turn and just as he was about to enter there was a commotion near the entrance and suddenly a part of the nicely carved sculpture which was placed on the top of the entrance fell down on top of Arjun and everyone were shocked and gasped loudly, and Matha Kunti and Dusshala started crying already and Matha Gandhari was panicking and asking Matha Kunti about what was happening and same goes to Maharaj Dhritrashtra. That pig was actually crying, my goodness he should have been an actor.
I scoffed at him.

Well, it's time to on Actor Adhvika mode.

I put on my best shocking reaction and wiped my non-existent tear and placed my hand on my mouth as if I couldn't believe what was happening.
Wow!! I am a great actor too.
I knew that I am just so great.

Suddenly there was another commotion and I knew what was up now.
Hmm, it's the right time to make the pig cry for real this time.
I smirked and subtly glanced at the pig to see his reaction.

I wanted to laugh at the horrified expression of that pig.
Oh!! Is the pig scared and confused?
Ha!!
I snikerd and both Matha Kunti and Dusshala turned towards me still sniffing,
Oh shit!!
I mistakenly snikerd for real.

I put on my sad face and gasped when I remembered what Arjun was going to do.

Oh God!!
I hurriedly took hold of my lehenga and moved it so that it could be out of Arjun's arrow's reach. I myself moved a little far away from Matha Kunti.

What?
He is going greet her by a arrow aiming near her feet, it's bloody dangerous for other people.
Well he is a great Archer, hmm so ok.

That was what happened the next moment and I gasped, because the arrow landed in the same place where my lehenga was just a second ago.

Krishna your Parth is extremely dangerous.
He wanted to tear my lehenga.
This is unintentional harrasment.... Uh! Forget the above sentence everyone.

I just calmed my racing heart and turned towards the Proudly winning warrior.

My eyes went wide,my goodness.
ARJUN looks like an arrogant billionaire too. He will put all those models to shame.
His height to his muscles to his face ...
Oh God! His everything seemed so perfect.
My my he was blessed.
He was extremely Handsome,was of the same height as his Jesht Bratha, I am damm sure that all the girls drool over this person,
Heck, I am ogling all these warriors.
I really need some hobi water... Oops (Holy water.)

Wait,where is Subhadra?
I peeked at Subhadra to see her smiling widely, ofcourse she will be fangirling over him, I rolled my eyes at that,....

(A/n:- look who is talking 😅, Adhvi is gapping at all of them and is commenting on poor Subhadra 😑)
.
.
.
.

Wait a damm minute, why is she not gazing at him with that heart eyes of her's? Did she consider my advice?
Wow ! And here I thought that she was just going to ignore my words,when it came to Arjun and her love for him.
Hmm, she loves me too much.
Ha!! Who doesn't? I am the great Adhvika Mahajan after all.

Only those who are Jealous of me doesn't love me, and also those who don't know how great am I !!
I scoffed at those people's as if I would ever ask their opinion or even get affected by their discouragement, never not even in their dreams.
I am the great Adhvika Mahajan, I don't let others define me. I define myself.
I freaking love myself the most.

Anyways, I saw Duryodhan's frustrated expression as he was frozen in his place by Arjun's magical arrow,why don't we have things like that?

Whatever, that Pig discreetly motioned Duryodhan to keep his calm, ha!!
That bloody pig.
Why won't anyone notice him.
Well, I know that there is no absolute reason for anyone to look at that pig. But still they should at least keep an eye on him.
I shook my head in disbelief.
Some warriors they are, well they aren't spies. 
Hmm,

Suddenly Guru Dronacharya declared that Arjun was the greatest Archer in the whole world.
Out of the blue an arrow came from god knows which direction and Duryodhan was freed from the clutches of ice.
The crowds cheers die down and silence enveloped the whole battleground.

I knew who was going to enter,and my breath stuck when Karn entered the battleground.

I am going to die with these people's otherworldly handsomeness, my Brathas were very handsome too,but I was very confused and angry at that time, so I called them chimpanzees, on contrary to what I called them,they were also very handsome, nothing like Krishna and Nakul though.

Karn was as tall as Duryodhan and handsome as hell!! He had this shining aura around him, ofcourse he was Sun God's son after all. He entered the battleground proudly.

Karn challenged Arjun, before the challenge could begin, Guru Dronacharya asked Karn about his Kingdom, and Karn answered that he was the son of Mahamahim Bheeshm's charioteer and Lord Parashuram's student.

Everyone started insulting him including Arjun ,Bheem and Nakul. I can't believe this, how can these people degrade someone on the basis of their cast?

I glanced at Matha Kunti to see her reaction.

Why won't she stand up for her son? Why was Karn excluded from her protection list? Just because of some people?
I can't believe this, I shook my head in disbelief.

Her eldest son was standing there while listening to all the insults which were darted towards him, and still she was sitting silently,heck some of her own children disrespected him. For what great reason?
What good will it do? For whom?
This is just so bad, I so badly wanted to shut all these people down and stand up for Karn,but I knew that I shouldn't and that is what I will do.

This wasn't my battle,this was Karn's and Matha Kunti's battle, especially it was Matha Kunti's test which she failed intentionally for god knows what?
For godsake, Maharishi Ved Vyas was also born before Satyavati's marriage, and in this era it shouldn't be even a big deal,where babies are also gifted by some mantras,oh goodness, two fully grown ups are going to emerge from fire, so why couldn't she just shout right now that Karn is my son.
I just sighed heavily,this is ridiculous.
I really feel bad for Karn.
I c-

My thoughts were cut short by Duryodhan.

"From today from this moment ,Karn is my mitr , and not only that, I am also making him the King of Anga." Duryodhan's voice rang in the whole battleground and everyone gasped at him.
Ofcourse he had to take his best shot. 

"Duryodhan you cannot make someone a King,you don't have the right to do so." Mahamahim Bheeshm's sternly stated to Duryodhan,while he just smirked and said.

"Pitashree, I want to make my mitr Karn as the king of Anga. Will you fulfill my wish ?" Duryodhan stated his wish and his father being the whipped father he was nodded.

"From today, Karn is the new king of Anga, he will be called as Angraj Karn." Maharaj Dhritrashtra declared and Duryodhan smiled widely and hugged Karn, who hugged back feeling overwhelmed because someone supported him,
I subtly casted a disapproving look to Matha Kunti, even though she wasn't looking at me.

I so badly wanted to confront Matha Kunti and also to put some sense in Arjun, Bheem and Nakul.
How can they all do like this...
UGHHHH!!

"Di what happened?" Dusshala asked me in concern.
I just smiled at her and said nothing.

Now Karn and Arjun were fighting and fighting and fighting.
Ofcourse no one is going to win,at the end something happened well,I didn't know as I wasn't really paying attention to them rather I was fascinated by the sky, because of their arrows clashing, it was suddenly lighting one second then it was all sparkling kind of thing and so many other things.

So yeah this was more great show than those brothers fighting for a title.
Why do I feel like I forgot something?
.
.
.
Ohh!!
I went off topic again.

Well I saw Karn standing in the battleground with his magical armour.

Oh my god!! 

That is so amazing. It shines like literally shines, oh goodness!!
I want that,.
Shit!! I can't have that, and I am definitely not going to do what Indra dev was supposed to do.
I am not that desperate for that magical armour, and I can't really get up so early.
Also I have my personal armour, that's Krishna he will save me.
Hmm,

The fight ended with no one's win and I watched everyone from the Royal family going towards the prince's.

Prince Arjun saw me and gave me a smile, I just looked away,cause I was really angry at the way he behaved with Karn, just because he is from low caste they are insulting him, if I wasn't a princess then, who knows they might insult me too..

I stayed back along with Subhadra, Avantika.

"Come on Adhvi we will go to our rooms and I think you are more than excited for that." Avani exclaimed amusingly.
I just nodded with a wide smile. She was so right, I was so done with this heavy lehenga and blah blah blah. 

We were about to start walking when I saw Karn exiting from the battlefield.

"Avani I will be back in few minutes, okay. You both make your way towards your rooms."  I hurriedly walked in the direction where Karn was going, without minding to answer the now screaming Avani.

AUTHOR'S POV

Angraj Karn was walking along with some soldiers,who were escorting him towards his new room, and Adhvika was walking as fastly as she could to reach him, and upon seeing that she couldn't reach him if he keeps on walking like that, so she started to call him.

"Angraj Karn"

"Angraj Karn"

"Angraj Karn"

" ANGRAJ KARN

Adhvika literally screamed and Karn along with the soldiers stopped abruptly and whirled around to look at the person, who literally screamed on top of their lungs.

Karn noticed the Princess who was making her way towards him. Ah!! She was struggling to walk, while holding the lehenga in one hand and the other one was holding the veil which was disturbing her.

Karn remembered this Princess, she was sitting next to Rajmatha. Karn wondered what the Princess called him for?
He thought that,even she was going to insult him, even though he couldn't help but smile a little at the pouting Princess, she looked cute while struggling to come near him.

When she finally stood infront of him, she panted as if she climbed some mountain and huffed. Karn was extremely amused by the Princess's dramatic antics, (which was reality by the way)

Karn couldn't help but think that how she was so tiny in compared to him.

He shook his head with a small smile and asked the now grumbling Princess.

"What happened Princess? Did you need me for something?" Karn politely inquired the princess as he was quite curious too.

Adhvika huffed and smiled widely at him.
He just furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at now beaming Princess, he thought that wasn't she pouting just now?

"No Angraj Karn,I don't need anything from you now, well I came here to say that I really loved the way you fought, and also how you stood up for yourself infront of everyone. You are so brave. I also wanted to congratulate you, as now you are King too. "  Adhvika exclaimed happily and Karn was shocked at her cheery self.

He didn't really think that anyone would actually accept or respect him,but here this Princess approached him by herself.

He simply smiled and thanked her.

"Angraj Karn I wanted to ask you something, " Adhvika exclaimed seriously and Karn frowned at the change of mood.
He was confused as to how?the princess mood changes in a matter of seconds.

Nonetheless he nodded his head in affirmation.
Adhvika once again smiled.

"Can I call you Bratha ? Will you be my Bratha?" Just as she asked this, Karn's mouth fell open,he didn't know how to react.

He never imagined some royal Princess to ask him to be her brother. Moreover it felt like she was demanding him .

"Angraj Karn I am not saying this because you are a king now, I am saying this because I want to become the sister of the Karn and only Karn . Will you permit me to become your sister?" Adhvika asked sweetly and she really didn't wanted to get rejected,cause it's the first time she is asking someone to become her brother than the other way around.

Karn smiled .

"Princess I whole heartedly apologize,I may be a King now,but a low caste person like me cannot be your Bratha. " Karna said with an apologetic smile.

But Adhvika fumed she didn't liked that at all. 

"I don't really think that you were given the opportunity to choose which caste you wanted to be born in, neither did I . So I don't really think it matters Bratha Karn, and now you are my Bratha, and nothing can change that." Adhvika furiously stated.

Karn was feeling a myriad of emotions,he was overwhelmed by the sensations he was feeling. He never knew that someone would accept him without considering his caste. But today he got a Friend and a sister,and neither of them cared about his caste.
He was ecstatic,

He also smiled at the little Princess, who cutely declared herself as his sister. He just shook his head and chuckled.

"Ok, I am your Bratha Princess." He happily exclaimed but his smile dropped, when he saw his new sister already glaring at him.
What did he do in such a short span?

"You are not supposed to call me as Princess, you are supposed to call me Adhvi." Adhvika sternly informed Karn and he just nodded his head at her words.

"Ok, Pr-- Adhvi." Adhvika happily grinned and suddenly frowned.

Karn looked at her in confusion.

"I have to go now Bratha Karn as I can't stand while holding this heavy lehenga and jewelleries more. It is so exhausting. Also next time walk a little slowly, I couldn't reach you even while running. So walk slowly,I will come to talk to you later." Adhvika said to Karn and turned around and left,while talking and nodding to herself.

While Karn chuckled at his new sister's antics. She was different from all other princess,very different.

Unaware to both of them, there was a warrior prince,who was looking at Karn in envy.
It was none other than Prince Arjun, he was envious of Karn , because the Princess who ignored him and didn't even smiled back, considered Karn as her Bratha. He didn't know why the Princess ignored him, neither did he understood her antics,but he wanted to talk to her and ask her what he did wrong to upset her,as she seemed to ignore his existence,so he followed her but he was met with something else.

He was curious to know about the Karnata Princess Adhvika. But it seemed like she hated him.
He just shook his head and exited from the place to meet his brothers and inform them about this. How were they supposed to protect the Princess,who seemed to despise both KAURAVAS and PANDAVAS.

__________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:- HELLO EVERYONE!
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GOOD,

LONGEST CHAPTER SO FAR 😃

PLEASE READ, VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS. PRETTY PLEASE CHERRY ON TOP. 😁

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT ADHVIKA'S AND KARN'S NEW BRO- SIS BOND?

AND WHAT'S UP WITH THE PRINCE ARJUN?

HOW DID YOU ALL LIKE TODAY'S CHAPTER?

AND I AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING MISTAKES.

SO THAT'S IT FOR NOW, HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD, BYE GUYS 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 8K 93
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...
335K 14.2K 76
*COMPLETED* [30k+ words] A 21st century girl time travels to an alternate universe in the 3000 BC era which is believed to be the era of Mahabharata...
1.7K 90 10
Time traveling has always been a fascination for everyone. Although scientists are trying to figure out if time traveling is possible or not, yet not...
258K 9.7K 75
Mahabharata. A tale of victory of Justice over injustice. A tale of sacrifices. A tale of diplomacy. The tale of the greatest war of India. The great...