Survivors (Clementine X Male...

Door KadenR24

You are a broken guy trying to survive in a broken world. You lost everything, home, friends, family. You als... Meer

Details
Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: New Haven
Chapter 3: Peace
Chapter 4: The fall of New Haven
Chapter 5: Last Pale Light
Chapter 6: Some kind of school
Chapter 7: Next morning
Chapter 8: Hunting
Chapter 9: Fishing
Chapter 10: Nightmare
Chapter 11: Defenses
Chapter 12: A game of Truth Or Dare
Chapter 13: Delta & Abominations attacks
Chapter 14: On our way to Richmond
Chapter 15: Richmond
Chapter 16: Backup
Chapter 17: Hangout
Chapter 18: Out with Clem and AJ
Chapter 19: Confessing
Chapter 20: Louis
Chapter 21: Violet
Chapter 22: The Garcias
Chapter 23: Kenny
Chapter 25: Richmond attacked
Chapter 26: Heading out to fight
Chapter 27: Our final fight
Chapter 28: Funeral
Chapter 29: Epilogue
Alternate Ending

Chapter 24: Date

230 8 0
Door KadenR24

Y/N's POV

Dream

I am back in the white void. I see a man walking towards me. It was a man who I haven't seen in a long time.

Y/N: D-Davis...?

We hug each other.

Davis: It's so good to see you... my boy.

We let go.

Y/N: I'm so sorry... New Haven...

Davis: Were you the one who destroyed it?

Y/N: No!

Davis: Then it's not your fault. You can't blame yourself for the actions of the enemy.

Y/N: Y-You're right.

I just don't know what to say...

Y/N: I'm a terrible leader... New Haven was so strong when you were around... you were someone who I could always count on... I can't do this without you guys...

I look down, getting emotional. I feel David put his hands on my shoulders.

Davis: Y/N... look at me.

I slowly look up at him.

Davis: Remember that day? When I rescued you?

Y/N: Y-Yeah...

Davis: I could've just left you there... and left you to die... but I didn't. Wanna know why?

I stay silent.

Davis: Because I have a good heart for one. And two... I saw something special on you... there was this fire in you, I knew there was something there. So I took you with us.

I nod.

Davis: Who was it that was able to beat Jason and the Abominations in the war?

Y/N: M-Me...

Davis: Exactly! YOU did that! YOU led our community to victory!

Y/N: Yeah... but... now it's destroyed... New Haven...

Davis signs.

Davis: I know... they killed everyone... except you...

I pay attention to his words.

Davis: You survived... you're a survivor. Y/N. You were able to survive them twice without us! Don't forget who you are... you... are Y/N freaking L/N! The man... who was able to take down the ABOMINATIONS!!!

I chuckle.

Davis: And I know for a fact... you will do it again. I believe in you...

Y/N: He gotten stronger... more powerful... what if I can't do it again...? What if I can't stop him...?

Davis: I made you leader after my death for a reason... I saw myself in you. You were like a son to me... a son I never had. And I know... you can get the job done. And protect your loved ones... whatever it takes.

I finally take in everything he said. I start nodding.

Y/N: You're right... I can do it... I can...

Davis smiles at me.

Davis: That's my boy...

End of dream

I wake up from my dream. I see Clem still asleep. I grab my bionic arm and put it on. I then sneak out of bed so I don't wake her up. I head to the living room. I look out the window to see people walking around, hanging out. I remember what Davis told me...

Davis: You can get the job done. And protect your loved ones... whatever it takes.

Is he right? He has to be... I have to protect what's left of my friends... whatever it takes... I get distracted from my thoughts when I heard someone.

Clementine: Y/N?

I turn around and look at her. She looks concerned.

Clementine: Is something wrong?

Y/N: I-It's nothing...

I look back out the window. I then feel Clem wrap her arms around me and hug my back.

Clementine: If you're having a nightmare... it's okay to tell me.

Y/N: I wasn't having a nightmare...

Clementine: What was it then?

Y/N: I've been... talking to people... in my dream, the people who was in New Haven...

Clementine: Oh...

Y/N: I have to avenge them...

I glare.

Y/N: I might leave...

Clementine: What?!

Y/N: I may be happy here, but I can't get them out of my way... I need to take care of them...

Clementine: By yourself?! You can't go alone! You'll die!

Y/N: If I die by taking care of them... so be it...

Clementine: Y/N!

Y/N: I have to get the job done... and protect my loved ones... whatever it takes...

Clem let's go of me. She then grabs my shoulders and turns me around, so I'm facing her.

Clementine: Look at me.

I look at her.

Clementine: I understand... I really do. I want to kill them as well for what they did to the other guys at the school... but we're fine here. This is a perfect home... stay here... with me...

Clem grabs my hand.

Clementine: This is our second chance... so please... don't just head out there and get yourself killed...

I look down and sign. I then look back at her.

Y/N: Fine... but if they arrive here... I can't promise I'm not going after them...

Clementine: I know...

We sit on the couch.

Y/N: I should get my mind off of them... wanna go out with me?

Clem then smiles.

Clementine: Are you asking me out on a date?

Y/N: Maybe...

Clem giggles.

Clementine: I would love to go out with you.

I smile. We give each other a kiss.

Y/N: Let's go out and eat.

Clementine: Okay.

We walk out of the house and start walking around Richmond. We see a cafe.

Y/N: How about you find a seat, and I'll get us food?

Clementine: Alright.

Clem looks for a empty table. I go in line to get us food. I get some food and start walking back to the tables. I see Clem waving at me while she was sitting at a empty table. I walk over and put out food on the table.

Clementine: Woah...

We start eating our food.

Y/N: This is really good.

Clementine: Tell me about it...

Y/N: I'm glad I decided to eat here.

Clementine: I never stayed here as long. So I never really got to eat here.

Y/N: I wish I found this place a long time ago.

Clem laughs.

Clementine: I wish I could've had everyone come here...

Y/N: Any reason why you didn't?

Clementine: At the time when I got AJ back. Richmond was fighting a war. So I couldn't go back.

Y/N: Oh... it looks like Richmond won.

Clementine: Yeah.

We continued to eat. As we finished, we stayed out. It was now getting dark.

Y/N: We should probably get back.

Clementine: Wait.

I look at her confused.

Y/N: What is it?

Clem pointed at the sky.

Clementine: Look how beautiful it is...

I look up at the sky to see all of the stars.

Y/N: Oh...

Clementine: I would like to look at them more...

Y/N: Let's find a bench at the park.

Clementine: Okay.

We walked to the park. We then see a bench where no one is sitting. We sit down and look at the stars.

Clementine: I never had moments to just sit by, and enjoy the night sky...

Y/N: I did...

Clementine: You did?

Y/N: Sometimes when there's nothing going on at New Haven... me and Rose would watch the stars together...

I feel Clem lay her head on my shoulder. I lay my head on hers.

Y/N: You're right... it's so beautiful...

We stay silent. We continue to watch the stars in the night sky. I then hear Clem say words I thought she wouldn't say...

Clementine: I love you, Y/N...

I look at her shocked, but that shock turns to a smile.

Y/N: I love you too...

Clem smiles, she then grabs me and pulls me into a kiss.

Clementine: I really enjoyed tonight....

Y/N: I did too...

We continue to stare at the night sky for a while. We then decided to stop.

Y/N: Do you wanna head back now?

Clementine: Yeah, I'm getting a little tired...

We get off the bench and start walking back. Me and Clem held hands while we headed home.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

20.5K 442 31
You were in Ericson's Boarding School, then the world went to shit. One day, a car crash happened, and then a girl with a D marked hat was new to the...
5.1K 131 32
Clementine, Y/n, and AJ, are now out to find a new home. Eventually, the trio gets in a crash which lands them in Ericson's Boarding School for Troub...
8.1K 114 25
When it all started you were young, you had been taken to Ericson's boarding school for troubled youth and met many new people all with.. different p...
47.3K 1.3K 81
-Completed- Y/N was a normal kid, in a normal home until he met Clementine and Lee. A Clementine X Male Reader Story. All Characters Rights are Owne...