๐๐”๐™๐™๐‹๐„๐’

Por w0ckstarr

I just feel like my life is a puzzle and I don't have all the pieces. Mรกs

๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“

๐Ÿ‘

6.4K 214 51
Por w0ckstarr

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"mhm" I hummed eating some wendy's. "how come she always get exotic food during lunch?" mikey said taking one of my fries.

"cause we made a deal mind the buisness that pays" des said rolling his eyes.

"drama queen" mikey laughed

"aye g this you" que said holding his phone up to me showing the fight video from the mall.

I just rolled my eyes and nodded. "damnnn that's crazy my dawg went ape shit behind des" que snickered watching the video.

"shit ane funny her ankle is broken now cause that nigga threw her" des said shaking his head.

"that grown man was hitting me fuck I was supposed to do" he shrugged muggin me.

"shut the fuck up bitch"

"we can go tap for tap" he said standing up

"wassup fuck a leg" a said sliding out the chair.

"lani sit the fuck down nigga" des said but I waved him off.

"imma chill but this ane ova bitch" I grunted sitting back down.

"pussy ass hoe, an stop callin me a bitch fo I beat yo ass like one young man" he grunted flicking me off.

"keep callin me a man i'll slap my dick in yo face then beat da shit outchu boy" I grunted picking up my phone.

"woah there" ques said

"that took a turn" mikey laughed

"hey guys" clarissa said as she walked up

I just rolled my eyes and went back to my phone.

"hey lani-"

"bitch my name is laniyah don't call me no fuckin lani cause we ane cool. and stop coming up to me and speaking! ion wan hear yo deep ass voice bitch now gon head fa I beat yo ass crippled" I said throwing my drink at her.

clarissa is a BITCH! and I wan fight her simple.

"what the fuck laniyah" she said looking down at her wet clothes.

"you gon beat my ass bout it?" I said standing up

"you lucky I got respect for des so ine even gon do you dirty!" she scoffed walking away.

"BITCH YOU ANE GON DO ME NOTHING YOU BETTER FIGHT ME OR DONT SOME BACK OVA HEA AT ALL" I said before sitting down.

"lani chill on allat loud shit you fitting the statistic right now" que laughed ending his recording. I really can't stand que messy ass.

"des" a nigga said walking up

"yo" he said turning around to face him.

"pmo with laniyah" he said causing both our faces to instantly scrunch up.

"eww bitch move along. and you pussy as fuck for not coming to me to yell. fuck des gon do if I was interested" I said muggin him

"see that's why I like you, you a feisty ass younglady"

"young man" lando mumbled

"ian ask why you like me I said move along and that your pussy."

"I am what I eat now lemme get ya numba is so simple" he said causing me to roll my eyes.

"xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

"preciate ya" he said blowing me a kiss before walking away

"why the fuck you gave that mark ass nigga my number" des said muggin me.

"cause he was really tryna holla at you. he came to you n shit that nigga a dl" I nodded causing all them to laugh.

"bra gon head" des said

"just sayin" I shrugged

__________

"unc your trippin on me. them bitches just had me fuck up! that bitch pressed me and slapped my brother fuck I look like some pussy?" I grunted trying to push past him.

I was at my house arguing with my uncle cause they where trying to send my ass to therapy when it's not needed. they say i'm too mad and I need to calm
down before it gets out of hand.

"look at what you did laniyah! you beat that girl so bad she has a concussion and broken ribs." he said showing me the video.

and I have a broken ankle?? the fuck? ion give a fuck about that bitch or her weak ass homegirl! she pressed ME! and got her ass whooped so why the fuck I gotta go to therapy for self defense.

"unc it was self defense she swung first! they came up to me! ion need that shit fareal! I was and am doing good ine been in nothing in a while now I doing oh so bad!" I said rolling my eyes at him.

"ight lani this yo last straw now tighten the fuck up" he said pulling me into a hug.

I just hugged him back and kept quiet.

"now I gotta go but stop allat bullshit lani you to pretty to be acting like some mad ass nigga all the time" he said pushing my shoulder before leaving.

"you good sis" des said walking up to me. he placed his bowl of fruits on the table shoving it in the middle.

I grabbed a watermelon before rolling my eyes and swallowing it.

"unc montez is just so aggravating he date a white women then think therapy helps anything? and fuck I need therapy fa when I got my brother who always gon listen when I speak. plus he really doing to much cause I was just defending myself he making it seem
like I started the fight. and that dumb bitch hit you and scratched up yo face like you some bitch! ion play like that never will. I will beat on and beat behind someone I love fuck what unc montez talm that nigga can't even fight fareal" I grunted

"sis you needa cool down you know you a hot head doe and you been mad for a long time. yeah you CAN talk to me but do you? you only speak on shit when you really down. plus after ma and daddy died you been angrier. and this white attitude shit don't make it no better." he said

"I know and I feel you but des you gotta understand i'm really not mad about they death at all! I have accepted it since I was young. the thing is ion like when bitches think or feel comfortable talking to me and picking at me cause ion speak when spoken to."

"since when did I owe bitches respect just cause she said hi to me? you need to let every bitch you fuck know that they don't needa be cool with me cause I don't want friends at all." I said causing him to nod

"ight lani just chill out fa we end up fighting" he laughed throwing a grape at me and I caught it with my mouth.

"we will circle back to this when I calm down" I said and he nodded

I just sat there and continued eating. I started thinking about everything. "soo wha we bouta do twin" I said poking out my bottom lip.

"I mean gang nem coming over you can chill with us" he said. I sucked my teeth an rolled my eyes.. "just give them a chance, they fuck with you fuck with them" des shrugged

"plus you wan move out with me right? you gotta get used to them" he shrugged

I just rolled my eyes. he was right but damn.

"well I just gotta get comfortable around them, I mean I am it's just man- fuck it imma just talk to them like they my brothers" I shrugged

des just nodded before we heard footsteps coming from down the hall.

"DESMOND" kannon loudly yelled.

I rolled my eyes and mugged all them as they walked in. "why the fuck is kannon hea? I thought that nigga was a school friend.." I grunted muggin him.

"lani go back to being silent yo up broken ass" he grunted walking up taking some fruit from the bowl. I slapped it out his hand onto the floor and he mugged me.

"the fuck?"

"bitch this my crib youne come in hea loud as fuck then disrespect me. take y'all friend and make him leave" I grunted looking between mikey, ques, and lando.

"kannon how the fuck you piss off mani" mikey said shaking his head giving des a shake.

"ine did shit to that mad ass girl all she do anyway is sit quietly and talk to des" he grunted picking up the fruit and throwing it in the trash.

"lani need to calm her mad ass down you can't even bam fareal" ques laughed

"you told me tah be nice and look they picking" I grunted rolling my eyes.

"lani you rude" he said shaking his head.

"gimme my crutches I going to the park" I grunted hopping off the chair.

"like that?" des, mikey, kannon, and ques all said.

"ane shit wrong with this outfit" I grunted looking down at my biker shorts and tink top.

"ane nobody gon be looking out for that man anyway" lando said

"bitch- remember what unc said" des chimed in

"fuck it man imma go work on my clothes fuck all y'all, and des I tried to be cool but I really can't stand these ass hole" I grunted hopping over to my crutches then walking away.

I huffed as I reached the end of the stairs. "NEPTUNEEE" I yelled

stomps could be heard from upstairs before his buffy frame filled the gap of the stairs and walkway.

"fuck you want" he grunted muggin me.

"help me upstairs please" I said holding up my crutches before leaning against the wall. he rolled his eyes and walked down grabbing the crutches then pulling me upstairs.

"thanks brotherrr" I said kissing his cheek.

"mmcht okay" he said putting me down.

now let me work on these clothes before I get pissed off.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

10.5K 107 11
I Hope I finish this if I don't I'm sorry.
932K 38.7K 53
|๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ| /๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป/ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...
261K 9.9K 29
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ." ๐€๐”๐†๐”๐’๐“ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
476K 13.8K 64
๐— ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป' ๐—บ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜.