Harry Styles Fluff one shots

Per a_writing_reject

Just a bunch of cute fluffy stories of our favorite boy! Set in 1D days but may write some about solo Harry... Més

Harry Styles Fluff one shots
Boo
Sick days
Babysitter
On the Road Again
Little love
Little Love part 2
Jealousy
Owies
Wedding fun
Slipping
Going home
Playdates
Secrets
Little Love part 3
Yacht adventures
Baby Duty
Gem and Friends
Surrogacy
Intolerance
Sick baby- Little Love pt. 4
First Crush
Sick on Tour

Uncle H

1.5K 13 11
Per a_writing_reject

Harrys new music video has inspired me to write, enjoy this chapter my lovelies; another amazing prompt that got me out of my comfort zone which I greatly appreciate ❤️

Prompts are always welcome!

"There is no way you're going to go on tour! I need you here with me Harold, I'm literally going to have this baby any day now!" Gemma exclaims, one hand on her hip while the other hand points at her swollen belly.

"Gems, I don't know what to tell you. I don't want to miss the birth of my nephew either but I can't just push my tour back, I don't think Jeff would allow it," Harry said with a shake of his head. He was sitting on the couch with his chin resting on his hand. He obviously wanted to be there for his sister, more than anything actually, but they had already pushed this tour so far back so he just figured it was a lost cause.

"Well then I'll talk to him! I don't think he could say no to me nor do I think Glenne would allow it. Plus, I'll have no other support besides you since mum's on that business trip. I just don't want anything to go wrong and me be all alone," Gemma says, slightly starting to panic at the thought of doing this by herself. Harry and their mother have been a huge support for the girl throughout the pregnancy since they stayed together through the pandemic. They were both there for her when her ex Michal left as soon as he found out she was pregnant, and Harry being the overprotective brother he is, made it his mission to support her and the baby as much as he could.

Harry quickly stood up as he saw her breathing increase, grabbing her hand. "Gemma, just relax, we'll figure it out okay? I'll call Jeff and you and I will sit down and talk to him and make sure that he will push the tour further back. We'll take care of it," Harry said soothingly, wrapping his sister in a hug as tears welled in her eyes.

"T-thank you, I just want you here with me is all," Gemma said tearily, pulling back and smiling up at her brother.

"I of course wanna be here too! I can't wait to meet my little nephew!" Harry said, smiling down at her stomach. He had played a huge role in making sure everything was set to go for the baby; from designing the nursery with Gemma and doing the painting to setting up furniture and online shopping for clothes. If you asked Gemma, Harry was nesting worse than she was.

"Well, would you be able to see when Jeff's available? I think the sooner we do this the better." Harry nodded in agreement, reaching for his phone and texting his manager. They agreed to FaceTime that night after dinner, Harry telling him it was urgent and the sooner the better.

Gemma and Harry were eventually both waiting in front of his MacBook, having just had dinner and were now ready for what was to come. Gemma was a ball of anxiousness, partially due to the stress of the whole situation, but she was also pretty sure the stress of everything was causing her to have Braxton hicks, something she had experienced plenty of on this journey, but they typically weren't so intense as they were now.

"Hey," Harry said, looking at his sister to see her chewing on her finger nails. "Everything's gonna be fine, I won't leave you by yourself," Harry says gently. Placing a comforting hand on his sisters shoulder. She smiles at him before turning to the laptop where Jeff had started calling.

"Hey Harry, oh hey Gemma! How's little man doing?" Jeff asks as soon as he spots the girl. She smiles and placed a hand on her stomach.

"Getting more active as the days go on, but I'm afraid he's running out of room," she says with a laugh.

"I couldn't even imagine! I'm glad I'm not a female honestly," Jeff laughs. "So what's up guys? It sounded like there's something important going on."

Harry looks at Gemma and decides to take lead of the conversation. "Yeah, you know how my tour's supposed to start in a couple days?" Jeff nods his head, looking at Harry curiously. "Well, I think we need to push it back a bit-" Harry starts, not even getting to finish his sentence.

"No way H, we've pushed this back for so long now because of Covid, you really think pushing it back more is the best idea?" Jeff asks, clearly having no time for this type of conversation.

At this point, Gemma took it upon herself to step in; Harry typically gives in too easily and she was feeling rather pissed at Jeff's answer (blame the hormones). "Excuse you, but if you would've let him finish you'd know why! My due date is in a few days and if Harry leaves then I will have literally nobody to help me through the birth of my first child. I think you and his fans will find it within to forgive and forget when it's his nephews birth we're talking about! I refuse to let him go on tour before this baby is born Jeffrey, and I expect you to push it back to give us time until at least our mum is back and I will not take no for an answer," Gemma says firmly, crossing her arms over her chest. Jeff stares back in shock; he can't say he's very used to being talked to like that as he more so does the lecturing being a manager, so to have Gemma rip him a new one was a bit of a change. 

"Uh, okay then. I will push back the dates and upload the new schedule to your socials and to the website. I'll send you both the updated schedule for approval before I post it, and if something happens where it needs to be adjusted we can do that. Does that sound okay?" Jeff asks, clearly nervous about talking with an extremely hormonal and angry Gemma. 

Gemma thought over his words before nodding slowly. "That should be okay, but do not announce anything until we get to look, I need to have him or our mum there with me, do I make myself clear?" Gemma asks fiercely, causing Jeff to nod frantically. "Great, we'll be in touch then," Gemma says with an overly sweet smile. Harry and Jeff bid each other goodbye before Harry ends the call and turns to look at his sister, shock written all over his face. 

"Well, I guess I didn't have to do much of the work there, you really gave him no choice," Harry says with a laugh. He may have been younger than her, but he was always proud of her when she fought for her way. 

Gemma shrugged and smirked at Harry. "There was no way I was backing down from that one. Now, I say we eat some ice cream and look at more baby things," Gemma says excitedly, all her nerves and bad feelings quickly being replaced by her sudden craving. 

"Now you're speaking my language," Harry says with a laugh, jumping up to get the ice cream. 

To say that Gemma wanted this baby out would be an understatement. 

She was about ready to somehow (even though it was nearly impossible) force this baby out of her. Ever since her conversation with Jeff two days ago, she had been experiencing painful Braxton hicks that almost had her convinced they were real contractions. 

She hated to admit it, but she knew she was also being a pain for her brother. She barely moved if she had any say in it, and typically made Harry run around and do things for her. She almost always felt bad and started crying right after too even though Harry was more than happy to stay busy instead of sitting and listening to Gemma talk about how she wants the baby out. 

Then finally the day came.

Gemma and Harry were outside doing a little yoga (because 'it helps induce labor, Gemma, sitting on the couch won't!'). Gemma got up to get a drink of water when suddenly she felt a rush of liquid run down her leg. She startled a bit, and looked down. 

"Oh for fucks sake," Gemma groaned, cheeks flushing an embarrassment. 

"What's wrong?" Harry asks from where he's standing up from stretching. 

"I just pissed myself that's what! God, I know I have had less bladder control recently but pissing myself now? Might as well put me in a diaper," Gemma said moodily, grumbling about having to change her pants. 

"Uh, Gems?" Harry says cautiously. 

"What?" 

"Are you sure it wasn't your water breaking?" 

Gemma stopped. She suddenly felt like even the world stopped spinning for a moment as she processed what he just said. She got another moment to think before a large contraction took over, practically causing her to double over in pain. 

"Oh god, yeah I think I'm in labor Harry, oh my god it's happening," Gemma says frantically as she pants through a contraction, grabbing onto Harry for support as pain surges through her body. 

"We have to get to the hospital! Here I'll go inside and grab the car keys and your bag, you call the midwife and let them know we're on our way," Harry says, trying to stay calm. He was internally (and quite possibly externally) freaking out but he didn't want Gemma to see that. He also quickly texted their mum and let her know what was happening before grabbing the bag that Gemma's had ready for a few weeks now, it being full of everything she'd need while in the hospital. 

Harry just about sprinted to the car and got them set on the road, allowing Gemma to squeeze his hand as hard as she needed to on the way to the hospital, which he would say was really fucking hard. 

They pulled into the hospital parking lot and he quickly got out and ran inside to let the receptionist know his sister was there in labor. He hurried on out with a wheelchair and a nurse and helped assist Gemma into the chair before they were rushing her back in, Harry of course not taking notice of a person taking pictures of him and Gemma on their phone. 

They got sent to the labor and delivery unit of the building, Harry only being allowed with after some threats on Gemmas part. Harry watched on, silently panicking as they hooked her up to monitors, getting vitals on her and the baby. "So your vitals look great! You and baby are looking great, I just have to check how dilated you are and we'll go from there!" The nurse said, snapping gloves on her hands. Harry took this as a sign to turn around, wanting to respect his sisters privacy as much as he could. He listened to Gemmas groaning pains as he felt completely helpless in this situation.

"So right now you're only a couple centimeters, so you still have quite a bit of time before anything happens, so if you both are set, I'll leave you to just relax and try to keep comfortable," the nurse said, smiling at Gemma and Harry once he turned around after she pulled her sweatpants back up. 

"I don't think I have any questions," Gemma said, more so wanting to be left unbothered since she knew this would take a long time.

"I have a question actually," Harry said, preparing to keep track of everything that was happening, even going as far to opening the notes app on his phone. 

(Harry rn lmao) 

"Go ahead!" The nurse said cheerily. Gemma rolled her eyes with a small smile on her face, knowing it was going to be something they've already discussed. 

"Uhm, how far dilated does she have to be until the baby's here? And how long does it take?" Harry asked, fiddling with his phone. 

"10 centimeters is when we it's time for women to push; that all depends on the women's body. Most of the time, first time moms labor moves very slowly while someone who's had multiple kids will progress faster, it all depends on when the baby is ready." The nurse smiled at Harry who was typing quickly on his phone, making sure to write down all the information he felt he needed. The nurse checked over Gemma one more time before she made her way out. 

"What do you want to do?" Harry asks Gemma, watching as she went through another contraction. It wasn't too terrible, but it was bad enough that she couldn't just lay in the bed. 

"I don't know, I can't just lay here though. I'm gonna go crazy if I don't do something," Gemma says, getting up and sliding on her slippers.

"W-where are you going?" Harry asks while anxiously biting his lip. 

"I need to go for a walk, I'm not gonna sit here and wait for something to happen when I know it's gonna be a long time." Gemma said moodily, making her way out of the room. 

"Wait for me! I'm not gonna let you walk around by yourself," Harry grumbled, catching up to Gemma. She didn't say much, and Harry didn't want to push her so they walked silently down the halls. They stopped at the nursery and both looked in at all the babies; Gemma couldn't help but feel her heart beat faster at the thought of her own baby soon to be born. 

Just as they were about to turn the hallway, another contraction came on, one of which caused her to stop and hold onto the hand railing to keep herself upright. "Oh my god this hurts," Gemma hissed through clenched teeth, her free hand holding her belly. 

"What can I do? Do you need to sit?" Harry asks frantically, eyes wide as he watches on helplessly. 

"Just be quiet! Leave me be!" Gemma shouted, clenching her eyes shut as it felt like wave after wave was hitting her. Harry took a large intake of breath but backed away, feeling bad for badgering his sister so much. 

The contraction passed after a couple minutes, finally giving Gemma some relief. She wiped the sweat off her forehead and looked at her brother who looked almost near tears. "I'm sorry Harry, I didn't mean to snap at you I just didn't expect the pain to be that bad," Gemma said guiltily, reaching forward and hugging her brother gently. 

"It's okay! I just didn't know what to do. Do you want to head back to the room and maybe get some pain medication? I'm sure they have something available," Harry says gently. 

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea, hold my hand?" Gemma said with a small smile, still feeling a bit bad. Harry smiled and let out a little chuckle but grabbed her hand anyways. 

It was just when they rounded the corner to get to Gemmas room when they ran into the last person either of them wanted to see. 

Michal. 

"What the hell are you doing here??" Gemma asked furiously, letting go of Harrys hand and getting in his face.

"I saw photos that you were here to deliver our baby! Why wouldn't you tell me you were about to give birth?" Michal asks, just as mad. Steam practically poured out of Gemmas ears in anger.

"Tell you?! Why would I tell you! You haven't been there for me through this whole process and now you think you can just show up now that I'm about to have this baby, I think not!" Gemma seethes, pointing an angry finger in Michals direction.

"This is my child too! I am not going to look like some dead beat dad in front of all those cameras-" Michal starts, quickly getting cut off by Harrys astounded voice. 

"Are you fucking sick?! You abandon her for 9 fucking months and now you show up because of some cameras?! You have no right to be here, and I will not tolerate your presence during the birth of my nephew; you are merely a piece of scum of the earth, you amount to nothing in this situation and I will personally make sure you are escorted out of here by security," Harry states, voice scarily deep and steady at the end. 

What Harry and Michal had failed to notice was the onset of another powerful contraction; one so bad that she stumbled into her room and quickly rang for a nurse to give her some pain medication. She figured her brother had the situation handled and she wasn't going to let her ex boyfriend ruin her big day. 

And handled it Harry did; there was a guard present promptly due to the fact they were yelling in the hallways of a maternity ward. Based off of one look the guard knew which one to escort out of the ward; he instantly grabbed Michal by the arm and started to drag him out of the unit. Harry took a few calming breaths before turning to look at Gemma, only to be shocked by her presence no longer being there. 

He quickly hurried to her room where he saw her holding a mouthpiece up to her mouth and taking deep breaths, inhaling the laughing gas to help her with her pain. He quickly noticed that she was out of her sweatpants and t shirt and in a hospital gown. 

"What's going on?" Harry asks, looking between Gemma who was moaning in pain and the nurse.

"It seems as though this labor is progressing faster than we anticipated! Gemma's at about 7 centimeters now and we assume she'll be at 10 very soon. She was requesting some pain medicine and since it's too late for an epidural we went with what's a combination of nitrous oxide and oxygen, better known as laughing gas to help with her pain," the nurse explains calmly.

"Er, is that safe? For her and the baby?" Harry asks, eyeing the nurse wearily in skepticism. 

"Oh yes! Of course yes it's safe. It's also a low dose so it won't alter her level of consciousness, it's simply to help dull the pain a bit while we get through this bit of labor." Harry nods slowly and quickly goes to take a seat next to Gemma. 

"You're doing great Gems, just think your baby will be here soon," Harry said soothingly, wiping away some sweat from her forehead and then tying her hair up in a messy bun. 

"I just want it to be over," Gemma says, panic laced in her voice as she squeezed her eyes through another wave of pain. 

"Soon Gems, soon," Harry says, grabbing her hand and letting her squeeze it tightly. 

Thankfully, things did progress much faster. Harry barely had time to contact Anne again to let her know where to go as she was just about to London. It was merely a half hour later of constant pain when the nurse finally announced that Gemma was at 10 centimeters. 

"Gemma, I can go if you don't want me to be here for this part," Harry said carefully as they started putting Gemmas legs in stirrups. 

Gemma turned and looked at him fiercely while sucking in deep breaths. "Harry Styles, if you even think about leaving you will be punched in the balls so hard I swear to god," Gemma said, cutting herself off with a cry as she felt the urge to bear down. Once the pain passed she turned back towards him. "You are staying here, if it makes you uncomfortable then don't look I really don't care right now; all I care about is getting this damn baby out of me. Now, you can either leave and get punched, or you can grab my hand so I can squeeze the life out of it," Gemma said through clenched teeth, holding her hand out. Harry hesitated, but decided he would rather not be anywhere else in that moment, and grabbed her hand. 

Lucas Edward Styles was born at 4:35pm, weighing just over 7 pounds and 19 inches long. Gemma cried tears of joy when they placed him on her chest, covering her mouth with her hand and looking up at her brother who also had tears streaming down his face. Gemma barely let the little lad go when they went to weigh and measure him, not wanting to ever let the little boy go. 

After he was cleaned a bit and wrapped up, the nurses handed him back to Gemma. He thankfully had no concerns, and easily latched for the first time to feed from Gemmas chest. He was the perfect boy, and Gemma knew she didn't need Michal in that moment. 

"Would you like to hold him?" Gemma asked Harry, still a bit weepy even after holding him for so long. Harry sniffled but nodded, standing up to grab the baby from Gemma. 

He was lighter than what Harry imagined, and as soon as he held the little boy he felt a strong connection to the little cherub. He sat down on the chair he had pulled up right next to Gemma, the both of them fonding over the little babe as he let out a squeaky yawn. 

"Well hello there little Lucas, welcome to the world. You are so loved already."

~

Gotta say I'm quite surprised I've managed two updates in a week, also I would be a FOOL to not include that last picture, momrry vibes.

I hope you all enjoyed this little update, I know I enjoyed writing it!

All my love, 

H

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

961K 15.6K 47
The successful age - play story, Adopted by harrywearsaflowercrown, originally posted on archiveofourown.org, is now available to read on wattpad!
44.2K 512 20
One shots, some may be dirty, some have fluff, etc.
44.7K 601 58
Cute sickfics from the 1D days. REQUESTS OPEN
342 4 5
One shots, bc I'm bored. •Fluff •Smut