My Best Friends Brother ~ (NO...

By lxverrrrr

"Oh come on you can't honestly say you didn't enjoy what happened last night." He says. His arms are hugging... More

authors note :)
characters aesthetics <3
one - the betrayal
two - before the truth
three - orange juice and it's perks
four - the truth?
five - the call
six - the party
seven - parties & desires
eight - u matter
nine - family issues r so fun lol
ten - lola's kitchen
eleven - ?
+
characters !
thirteen - malibu barbie doll = maggie
fourteen - dramaaa
fifteen - infatuation
sixteen - all parties aren't that great
seventeen - his
eighteen - 800-656-4673
nineteen - 18, but still 16
twenty - happy birthday me
twenty-one - the aftermath
twenty-two - graduation day

twelve - the tiger

4K 43 5
By lxverrrrr

Aaron's POV
(the day of the party) + chap.6-7

I walk around these rooms looking for a bathroom. I see people grinding up against each other like there's no tomorrow.

See I wouldn't mind this, but people really have no respect and eventually one thing leads to another. Grinding leads to sex. And couples here have no respect for the people around them. They fuck on tables, chairs, against the wall, etc. I've even seen some people fuck on the floor at a party.

Fucking disgusting.

I walk up the stairs, moving every one out of the way. They clearly don't move when I say excuse me, so a simple shove out of the way shouldn't anger them.

I walk into a room and find a bedroom that looks like it hasn't been used in ages. I go in checking to see if there is a bathroom, and there is.

I zip up my pants and just as I am about to turn on the sink, I here someone barge into the room.

Two people. Guys.

I debate whether I should just stay in here or walk out. Nah I'm walking out before I eavesdrop. Then I hear her name.

"Really! You're cheating on her?!" I hear some guy yell.

"Yeah. So what?" A familiar voice says. Jackson. Fucking Jackson. If there wasn't anyone here and it was just him, I swear I would wrap my pretty little hands around that neck of his.

"Oh my fucking god Jackson. You know you're such a dick! And on her best friend too I'm guessing?" He says.

I don't hear anything coming from Jackson's mouth, but I'm assuming he nods because I hear almost a laugh come out of the guys mouth. Like he doesn't believe what he's hearing.

"Why do you care huh? You don't even talk to them? Oh wait—That doesn't matter though right because you're obsessed with Maggie, right?" Jackson says, the other guy stays quiet.

"Shut up. You and me know that's not true."

"Or what?" I hear Jackson's footsteps, he gets closer to the guy. "Because I hear that one wrong move and it's right back to juvie for you." Jackson taunts him.

I don't hear anything come from that other guys mouth except someone's hand connecting with someone's jaw. I barge out of the room meeting eyes with Jackson's unconscious body on the floor. The guy steps back. I think he would've done a lot worse if I didn't come out.

"He had that coming." The guy defends himself. I nod. "Yeah he did."

I walk out the room. Whatever this guy did to land in prison must've been something bad, considering he knocked out Jackson with a single punch.

Logan's POV (guy from the room)

Holy fucking shit. I'm gonna be in some deep shit. I can't go back to juvie. I just got out.

I stumble back after this mystery guy left. I can't let him tell anyone about this. I run out of the room, hoping to find this guy. I don't even remember what he looks like.

Fuck.

After a couple of minutes, I find him. He's talking to Cassandra on the stairs. God, hopefully he tells her because she doesn't deserve that.

I don't really know Cassandra that much. I just know she's a good person overall. No good person deserves something like that.

I know Maggie though. I've talked to Maggie a couple of times and in those couple of times she's managed to convince the school she has me wrapped around her little finger without me even knowing it.

I never thought Maggie would go for Cassandra's boyfriend though. I guess Maggie isn't the person I thought she was.

I stay hidden waiting for him to walk off, so I could talk to him. I see some other girl with them, from what I can tell she's really short.

She has black hair and—

I see the guy get up and leave the two of them alone. I follow him through the crowd and finally reach him, "Hey." I say, as I tap him on the shoulder.

He turns around rather quickly, "Oh hey man."
I smile, awkwardly. "Heyy. So you know man to man I was wondering if you could possibly keep what happened in the bedroom a secret between us, you know?"

The people around us give us weird looks and now I'm wondering whether I should of changed my wording. I give them an awkward smile as the guy in front of my laughs it off.

"Yeah no problem. He had it coming anyway."
Relief sets in. "Okay thanks man."

I turn to leave the party, but he stops me. "What's your name?"

I turn back, "You're not gonna tell right? Because you now asking for my name could lead to that and I—" He stops me.

"I just wanna know the name of the person who did what I wanted to do. That's all." This guy now seems annoyed at me.

I get it. I can annoy a lot of people without knowing it until after I did it. "My name is Aaron." He says.

My lips thin, "Logan."

"Thanks Logan for knocking the tiger out." He gives me a smile. Tiger stood for Jackson.

Right, right?

"No problem Aaron. I'll keep him tamed for now." He seems taken back by what I said. Goddamn, I thought it sounded cool.

"No?" I say. "I personally thought it was funny like—"

"No."

"Okay." I take a step back before I embarrass myself even more. Another step and he leaves the room.

I shrug as I turn back to walk out the door a few feet away from me when I bump into someone.

"Fuck sorry." I say. I look to see who I bumped into and I see her.

She's standing right in front of me. Looking up because she's shorter than me. Always has been. Her eyes look darker than usual. They're not light blue mixed with a tint of gray. It's more a dark gray with a mix of light blue.

It's clear she hasn't slept in weeks because of the dark eye bags. Her lips look perfect except they have dry blood on them like she's been picking at it. I told her to stop doing that.

But then again she was never one to listen, was she?

"Hey." I say, but it barely comes out. It's like a whisper in a room full of music being played to the highest it can go.

"Hey." She says back, looking down at her feet. "When did you get out?" I barely hear her say. She finally looks up to meet my eyes.

"About two weeks ago." I say. I look around the room, looking for anything to get me out of this conversation. As much as I wanna bring her in my arms again and tell her it wasn't me, I can't.

"Look at me." She says, but I don't budge. "Logan." She brings her hand to my jaw and in this moment I don't think I've ever felt so much pain. She brings my head down, forcing me to look at her. "Why didn't you call me?" It's like a faint whisper that keeps replaying over my head over and over again.

I want to say, "I did call you." "I did call you, but your brother answered." "I did call you. He said you didn't want to see me anymore. Not after what I did. Not after what happened."

I did call you.

I open my mouth, but nothing comes out. "I told you to call me." I feel like I'm being stabbed repeatedly and it's not stopping anytime soon.

"I know." Is all that comes out of my mouth. She searches my eyes for anything and everything, but I refuse to give her any hint that I didn't do it.

Deep down she knows I didn't do it. I just think she doesn't want to believe it. She refuses too and that's what's killing her on the inside.

"Do you even feel bad? Do you even know how much trouble you caused?" She huffs. "Do you know how long I tried to deny it? How much I tried to grasp my mind around it?"

"How someone I love—loved," I never thought a two letter difference could shatter my whole world apart, "would betray me. How someone I loved could do such a thing." I didn't do it though. I didn't betray you. I want to yell.

Every piece of my physical being is hurt and I'm begging for help, but no one hears me. It's like being locked inside of my own mind with just my thoughts.

I don't respond. I just look into her eyes as they began to water and it's tearing my soul apart. She eyes me sideways, hoping I say something, but I don't budge.

She swallows hard and wipes the tears away. "Goodbye Logan." Then she's gone.

I thought once she left it would stop hurting, but it doesn't. It only hurts even more. I never thought one persons hatred towards me could feel like dying.

-

a/n:
i wonder who that girl is??? what do you guys think about logan??? my heart breaks for him personally but that's just me 🥲🥲.

i know i said this chapter would be about aaron, logan, AND lorenzo but i didn't know how to fit him into the story here sooooo yeah.

please don't forget to vote guys !!!

edit: 2/2/23
second chance romance after this book??? ☺️☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 97 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
17.7K 1.6K 24
"You had no right to do that," I snap, trying my best to out walk him. His chuckle was loud behind me and his hand griped on my forearm, stopping me...
7.3K 365 16
I awoke to shuffling in my room. I looked over to my alarm clock. 2:47. The hell? The shuffling comes closer to my bed and I tense when I see a shado...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...