P.S I LOVE YOU (One Direction...

بواسطة Holly5sauce

Isabella Stevenson is a 17 year old girl who lives in London. Her parents keep fighting so she decided to go... المزيد

Chapter 1: Torn
Chapter 2: I Would Love To Stay!
Chapter 3: Who's Paul??
Chapter 4: Meeting 1D
Chapter 5: Truth or Dare
Chapter 6: I Think I'm In Love
Chapter 7: The Phone Call!
Chapter 8: Crying
Chapter 9: Hospitals!
Chapter 10: Ruining The Moment
Chapter 11: In The Arms of My New Boyfriend.
Chapter 12: Words I Didn't Want To Hear
Chapter 14: Contact Information
Chapter 15: YOLO
Chapter 16: Showers
Chapter 17: Does Anyone Have A Bucket??
Chapter 18: Dreams
Chapter 19: It's too late to apologize
Chapter 20: Kiss Me
Chapter 21: Clumsy!
Chapter 22: Trollies
Chapter 23: First Aid.
Chapter 24: Breakfast
Chapter 25: Who's knocking at the door
Chapter 26: Wills
Chapter 27: Sunscreen
Chapter 28: Launched
Chapter 29: CPR
Chapter 30: Head Rush
Chapter 31: Adventure Time!!
Chapter 32: Escaping.
Chapter 33: Happy Dances
Chapter 34: Dress Shopping
Chapter 35: Tickle Fight!
Chapter 36: Birthday Prezzies
Chapter 37: Baking and Cemeteries!
Chapter 38: Clubbing!
Chapter 39: What I Didn't Expect To See!
Chapter 40: Running
Chapter 41: Hospitals with Harry
Chapter 42: Arriving Back At Home!
Chapter 43: Alone Time
Chapter 44: Yelling
Chapter 45: Emotions
Chapter 46: Talking
Chapter 47: Explaining
Chapter 48: Mario Kart
Chapter 49: Tour Information
Chapter 50: Meetings
Chapter 51: Home
Chapter 52: Preparing For Our Date
Chapter 53: The Picnic
Chapter 54: Dinner
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 13: Last Words

16.7K 387 25
بواسطة Holly5sauce

Previous:

"Would you like to get some food from the cafeteria with me?" Niall asked.

I shook my head no as I want hungry.

"Well I will get some food and leave you to talk to your parents" He exclaimed.

I nodded and he left the room.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Niall's POV)

I left the room to get some food because I was starving and I was pretty sure Bella would of wanted some alone time with her parent before we left.

I walked down the halls to the cafeteria and got myself a sandwich and a juice and sat a table. I was very lonely without Bella or the lads but it was kind of nice just to have some thinking time to myself. I was thinking about what would happen to Bella now because she said she had no family left. She can't really live with us because she doesn't really have a legal guardian anymore. Hmm what are we going to do??

"BINGO" I yelled out snapping my fingers. Everyone started staring at me as I said that out loud and didn't mean to.

I just thought of the best idea but I hope the lads agree with it.

IN THE ROOM:

(Bella's POV)

Niall had just left so that he could give me some time with my parents alone. I didn't really know what to do so I grabbed a chair and placed it in between my parent's beds. I grabbed my mum and dads hand and wrapped my hands around the both of them. I sat there in silence for a while and then started to talk.

"Hey Mum and Dad I know you can't hear me but anyway I am still going to talk to you. I am really sorry for anything wrong that I have done to you in the past. I am really sorry I left you the other day I was just fed up of everything but now I feel really upset that I left on a bad note. If I didn't leave that day then I wouldn't have met the love of my life. His name is Niall and he is Irish. I think you both would really like him. He is so sweet, kind, hot, funny, handsome, cute and many more things the list could go on forever and ever. I promise you both that I will live my life to the fullest with no regrets. I wish you both could be here for my birthdays, wedding and the birth of my first baby with the person I love like Niall. I guess fate had decided differently but fate can always be good otherwise I wouldn't have met Niall. I love you both very much and I will never forget you" I said to them.

By this time I had tears sliding down my checks which I wiped away. I turned around and noticed Niall leaning against the doorframe.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

25.7K 609 36
Harry and Ariana are brother and sister. One day, she met One Direction and she fell on love with Louis. But a year after they became a couple, Arian...
48.1K 596 73
Paislee Martin Is an eighteen year old girl, who just finished high school. Every year, for one month during summertime, she goes to California to se...
59.9K 1K 24
17 year old Kaylee is faced with major problems after her friend leaves nothing seems to be going right. Problem after problem appers, then she bumps...
69.3K 1.3K 27
Isabella and Zayn were now together forever. Or at least that’s what they hoped and expected to happen. But what happens when management makes a move...