Level 974

By KBug424

A 20 year old girl named Luna purposely gets herself trapped in the backrooms. For what felt like years, she... More

Entering
Traveling
A New Friend
Ӊїԁԁєҋ Ҋөꚍє 1
Run
Memories
Level "!"
Ӊїԁԁєҋ Ҋөꚍє 2
Kitty's House
Spending The Night
Exploration
The Death Rangers
Friends
Ӊїԁԁєҋ Ҋөꚍє 3
Trust
Companions
Our First Adventure
Locked In
Sleepover
Ӊїԁԁєҋ Ҋөꚍє 4
New Information
Leaving Home
Way Back
Welcome Home
THANKS FOR READING!!!

Escape

636 14 2
By KBug424

"What are you doing here, m'lady?" he said. Wow how chivalrous.

"Oh, just exploring." I responded. "Is this your office?"

"Why yes it is. How about you stay and we chat for a while?" he asked. I was hesitant at first, but before I could say anything, the housekeeper came in.

"Hello lady Luna, may I speak with you for a moment?" she asked.

"Sure." I said, walking out of the door.

She shut the door behind us and took me a few steps away from the office.

"Don't trust him. Get out of here." she whispered. "Don't make any deals, just say something came up and run."

"What? But he seems so nice." I said quietly.

"Just trust me." she said, and walked away.

I went back into the office and saw him standing there, waiting.

"I'm so sorry, but something came up, so I can't chat, I'm sorry." I said with a soft smile.

"What came up?" he asked.

"I'd rather not talk about it--"

"She told you not to trust me, didn't she?" he said with a firm voice.

I started to sweat. "What? No, you seem very... Nice?" I said in a sheepish tone.

"I'll give you a 10 second head start right as you walk out of that door. If I catch you, you die. All you need to do is escape." he said to me, not moving a muscle.

I didn't hesitate and I ran as I heard him count,
"10...9...8...7..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296 5 34
Mature content 18+ years. "Is not worth living... I hate my life... I hate myself.... I want my problems to go away... I am a great person, why does...
28 4 2
Just a little short story I wrote for school about a sixteen year old orphan named Luna who is forced to seek out her mother once some 'truths' about...
108K 1.9K 39
An endless labyrinth: Nowhere are you save, nowhere can you hide. That's what the Backrooms are - endless Levels of desperation. But hey, you got you...
1.4K 73 18
Marzena, an avid out-of-body traveler, finds that she has projected herself into the Backrooms during a seemingly "normal" night of sleep. Luckily, s...