Heaven On Fire

By caitygotwords

BOOK ONE OF THE "BROKEN" SERIES "He looked like Heaven. She felt like Fire." Blaise Nightshade. A small, feis... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
C H A P T E R O N E
C H A P T E R T W O
C H A P T E R T H R E E
C H A P T E R F O U R
C H A P T E R F I V E
C H A P T E R S I X
C H A P T E R S E V E N
C H A P T E R E I G H T
C H A P T E R N I N E
C H A P T E R T E N
C H A P T E R E L E V E N
C H A P T E R T W E L V E
C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N
Not an update...
C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N
C H A P T E R F I F T E E N
C H A P T E R S I X T E E N
C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N
C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N
C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y
Thanks!
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - O N E
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - T W O
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - T H R E E
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - F O U R
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - S I X
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - S E V E N
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - E I G H T
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - N I N E
C H A P T E R T H I R T Y
A U T H O R ' S N O T E
B O O K T W O

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - F I V E

263 9 0
By caitygotwords

Panic Room ~ Au/Ra

~ L O S I N G I T ~
"Gosh, I'm a mess."

BLAISE SIGHS solemnly after taking a long drag from the blunt. She hands it off to the girl next to her and stares into space. She has no clue why Saint became so defensive all of a sudden. They were fine just minutes before. Was it something I said? She can't help but think it's her fault.

"Blaise! Blaise!" A voice yells from outside the room.

Suddenly the door slams open, revealing a very distressed Bellatrix. Her eyes are filled with tears and she's breathing heavily.

Blaise raises an eyebrow at the sight. "Trixy? Are you okay?"

She takes in a huge gulp of air. "I-it-it's Saint."

Blaise and MC stand up and quickly make their way out of the room. Will is standing right next to Bellatrix, her face is stoic but her eyes show her worry, while Spencer is standing next to Will with a slight blush on his face.

"What's up, Trixster? You look like you've seen a ghost." Spencer gives her a look of concern.

"I-I was gonna go into the kitchen to get a drink, a-and I saw Saint in there with some boys. When he— oh God," she bites her lip and looks down at her shoes.

Blaise places a hand on her shoulder. "It's alright, just take a deep breath, Trixy."

She follows her advice and breathes in deeply. After a few seconds, she looks back up into everyone's eyes. "When one of the boys was talking to Saint, I saw the other put something in his drink. I thought that it was just some liquor or something— since it was clear— but then when Saint drank it he started acting weird. Like... like he was drugged. The boys started to drag him out of the room, and I was gonna stop them and ask what was going on— I swear I was— but one of the guys raised his arm and I saw a g-gun peaking out from his jeans."

Will clenches her jaw. "What are you saying, Bellatrix?"

Fat tears start rolling down her face. "I-I think that Saint was... kidnapped."

Blaise freezes. Thinking that she's in trouble, Trixy let's out a sob.

"I didn't mean to let it happen, I swear! I-I was scared, Blaise." She bites onto her fist, clenching her eyes shut. "Oh shit, I let this happen, didn't I? I-I'm so sorry!"

Spencer wraps his arms around the shaking girl, allowing her to cry on his chest.

"It's okay, Trixy. You didn't do anything wrong. Do you know what the guys looked like? Did they say anything about where they were gonna take him?" He asks in a soothing tone.

Trixy nods her head with a sniffle. She fumbles to pull out her phone.

"The boy who made Saint his drink had platinum blonde hair and was super pale and the kid with the gun had light brown, curly hair and had the same skin tone as Saint." She shows them a video of shadowy figures putting someone in the trunk of a car. "I have a video of the two of them putting him in the car. If you look closely you can see the license plate."

Spencer pulls back and places his hands on her shoulders and bends down to look into her eyes. "Thank you, Trixy. This means a lot," he says earnestly.

MC, who's sobered up because of the shocking news, smiles softly. "You did the right thing, Bellatrix. We'll make sure to get him back."

Blaise nods her head, still shocked at the news. The group thanks Bellatrix one last time and moves to leave.

"Wait! D-do you guys want me to go to the police?" Trixy asks.

MC smiles brightly. "We'll keep you updated. Just make sure to keep that video and not tell anyone else about what happened, okay?"

Bellatrix nods slowly. "O-okay."

Spencer winks at her before him and the group leave the party. Bellatrix watches after them with curiosity. I wonder what they're going to do?

Once the group is outside, MC turns to Blaise.

"I'll go to daddy and tell him what happened. He'll get his team on it ASAP," she says.

Will turns to Blaise. "We'll get those bastards, don't worry," she promises, a murderous glint in her eyes. With that, the two walk over to MC's car and drive off.

Once they're gone, Spencer sticks his hands in his pockets and stares off into the sky.

"So..." he starts. "You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?"

Blaise cracks her knuckles, causing Spencer to glance down at her.

"Malik fucked with me for the last time. It's time we put an end to that fucker."

Spencer smirks. "We'll then, let's get goin' mama."

~••~

BLAISE STORMS into the building, startling several patrons at the bar. Her eyes frantically search the area for one person, but when she doesn't see them her left eye twitches. She spots a familiar bartender serving some drinks and walks up to her.

"Where's Onyx?" She gets straight to the point.

The girl raises an eyebrow at her. When you first look at her, she's honestly quite scary looking herself. Pale skin, sharp, almond-shaped eyes, dark, bone straight, raven colored hair that flowed down her back with bangs that covered most of her forehead, and a sharp jawline. Not only is she scary looking, but her personality matches.

"What? No, 'Hey Ingrid, how are you?'" She asks sarcastically.

"I don't have time for pleasantries, I need Onyx."

Ingrid shrugs and continues to wipe down the counter. "I don't know."

Blaise slams her hand onto the counter. The loud noise causes everyone at the bar to freeze. Ingrid looks and her with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't think you heard me, Ingrid. I need Onyx and I need him now," Blaise grits through her teeth.

Ingrid studies the young girl's face. After a moment, she nudges her head towards the back hallway where the meetings are held. The movement is so small that Blaise almost thinks she imagined it, but she knows she didn't. She gives Ingrid a nod of appreciation before rushing over to the back room.

When the guards standing outside of the meeting room see Blaise's small figure making their way to them, they quickly move aside. They made the mistake of asking her questions last time, but now that they have the knowledge of her name in the streets, they're never going to deny her entry access again.

Blaise nods to them before going to open the door. When the handle doesn't budge due to it being locked, she snarls. She raises her fist and pounds it onto the door. Her booming knocks almost shake the building.

"Who the fuck is it?!" Death's deep voice growls.

"Where's Onyx?!" Blaise yells.

Death raises an eyebrow. "Blaise? Look, I know you're mad but you can't just interrupt me when I'm in an important meetin—"

Without even thinking, Blaise kicks the mahogany door as hard as she can. The lock breaks from the force as the door slams open, slightly coming off of one of it's hinges.

"Fucking hell— Oneshot?! What's wrong with you?!" Death exclaims, hopping up from his seat.

Onyx slowly stands up from his spot against the wall. "Ladybug? What's the matter, sweetheart?"

Blaise points to the door. "I'll pay for the repairs." She turns to Onyx, her eyes suddenly filled with tears at the sight of his concerned face. "Saint was kidnapped, Sunshine. I n-need—" she gulps down the lump in her throat. "I need your help, Onyx. Do you think you can find him?"

Onyx bites his lip. He thinks about the mission his team is currently on. That's why he's having the meeting with Death, actually. As a the leader of the Seven Serpents, Death is close with a lot of other gang leaders. Bigger, more dangerous gang leaders. And since Onyx made a deal with Death, allowing the Seven Serpents to have a base at his bar, Death will most likely allow him to some of his important contacts. And when you're a gang leader, weapons are something that you always have a surplus of. And that's what Onyx needs— weapons. Weapons that can't be traced by the cops too, seeing as the police love to stop true justice from happening. At least, that's what he thinks.

But... Blaise is like a little sister to me. He thought.

And it's true, she is. Onyx has known Blaise since she was fourteen years old, and always tried to keep her away from the Seven Serpents. Apart from Gangsta H., Onyx was the only one who truly knew what was going on with her and Malik. Not only that, but Blaise is one of the only people who knows about his actual job.

"I'm sorry Blaise but... I can't help you. My whole team is up to their wits end trying to crack this case. Five hundred boys from ages fifteen to nineteen have suddenly gone missing over the past two months all across the area, and we're trying to figure out why. Not only that, but we don't have any weapons. The cops found our old warehouse so we're basically helpless. I know you like this boy, but I can't risk my team for one kid when I can save many," He explains calmly.

Blaise lets out a quiet sob. She knows that his reasoning makes sense, she knows that Onyx has far more important things to do, and she also knows that all those boys who've gone missing probably also have girlfriends going crazy, but she can't find it in herself to be reasonable. She lost the one person that was keeping her sane. She didn't realize she relied on Saint so much, but he really was the reason she hadn't lost it with all that's been happening in the past few weeks.

Gosh, I'm a mess. She thinks.

"You're supposed to be there for me! You're supposed to care about me!" She cries, fat tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Hanii, of course I do. I love you, baby, but I have an important job to do, you know this," Onyx coos.

Usually his deep, soothing voice would calm her down, but the only person she wants to hear has been taken by her crazy ex.

"Fuck you!" Blaise screams. She snaps her wild eyes towards Death. "And fuck you too! You'll help Onyx any day but not me? Someone you claim as family?!"

Blaise reaches for her gun, but the two guards by the door grab her by her arms. Blaise screeches and flails her body, trying her best to get out of their hold. They look at Death, who just nudges his head towards the door. Understanding the silent direction, the guards start to drag Blaise's small, hysterical form out the bar.

All of the patrons look at the girl like she's crazy, but don't ask any questions. Not the first time a woman was dragged out of this bar while crying hysterically. The men that come here tend to be married, and their wives usually don't like seeing other women or men kissing them. Hell, this isn't even the first time that Blaise herself has been dragged out of the bar like this.

Let's just say that Malik wasn't always loyal.

Spencer, who had come in after Blaise to get a drink at the bar, jumps up from his seat.

"Hey! Why the fuck are you being so rough with my friend?!" He exclaims.

The guards raise and eyebrow at him as if to say "dude, seriously?"

Happy for the distraction, Blaise rips her arm form on of the guard's grasp and grabs her gun. She holds it up to the ceiling and fires two shots. Everyone screams and ducks for cover.

This girl has truly lost it. Ingrid thinks, watching the scene with interest. She's one of the few that didn't cower away in fear.

"Everyone listen the fuck up!" Blaise hollers. The guards go to grab her again, but she point the gun at both of them. "Don't come any closer, motherfuckers! Your grip gave me fucking bruises!"

Both men hold their hands up. They don't want to poke the already agitated bear. She points her gun over to the far corner of the bar, silently telling them to move away from her. They begrudgingly listen, not happy that they have to listen to a clearly unhinged teenager when they could easily detain her.

Onyx and Death run out to see what all the ruckus is about, only to see the small girl with the tear stained cheeks.

"Ladybug," Onyx mumbles solemnly.

"Do any of you ugly motherfuckers know who I am? I'm Oneshot, alright?! So that means that I could shoot you all down and not miss a single person!" She points her gun at Onyx and Death. "Including these dumbasses!"

Kyron decides to pop up from his hiding spot and points a gun to Blaise.

"Don't you dare hold a gun at the boss, you crazy cunt!" He snarls.

Blaise doesn't even hesitate and shoots him in shoulder. Kyron screams and drops his gun, holding onto his bleeding wound in agony.

"You bitch!" He grits out.

"Anyone else wanna say something?" Crickets. "That's what I fucking thought." She points her gun back to Onyx and Death. "Now, these two traitors decided not to help me when Knockout hurt my family. And everyone here knows that when someone hurts one of ours, they have to pay! An anyone who stands in their way, will just have to be removed from the situation..." She glares at the both of them. The look alone is enough to make them scared shitless, let alone the Glock pointed at them.

"Blaise..." Spencer warns.

"No! I want everyone here to know not to fucking mess with me anymore! I'm not someone that you can push around, alright? Don't touch me, don't touch my friends, don't touch my mom, and damn sure don't touch my man. If I gotta kill a few fake bitches to make my point, then I'll do it, no fucking problem."

Death takes a small step forward. "Sweetheart, come on, you know you don't mean that—"

"No! Stop, just—" she takes a deep breath. "Just stop. You didn't help me before with Gangsta H. and you refuse to help me now. Malik is a menace but you're too much of a... wuss to stop him!"

"Just say pussy like a normal person." Kyron grumbles.

"Pussy is power and you know it!" Blaise snaps. "And I'll make sure you can never enjoy it again if you don't shut the fuck up!"

"You wouldn't da—"

"SHUT UP KYRON!" Everyone yells.

Kyron pouts but keeps his chapped lips shut. Ingrid decides that now is the perfect time to step in.

"I'll help you, you crazy bitch," Ingrid grumbles.

Everyone looks at her in surprise, including Blaise.

"Huh?" Spencer questions.

Ingrid hops over the counter gracefully. Her tall, slim body struts over to Blaise, mesmerizing the whole bar. She really is dangerously beautiful.

"You heard me. You know of my skill set, Oneshot. And since Onyx put me in charge of the bar while everyone else is... 'busy', I've got nothing better to do. So," she gently places her finger on Blaise's gun and lowers it. "put down the gun and chill, 'kay?"

Blaise nods once and places the gun back in waistband of her pants. Everyone lets out a sigh of audible relief. After a second of examining Ingrid's face to see if she was being serious, Blaise quickly wraps her arms around her waist and buries her face in her chest.

"Thank you so much!" Blaise's voice is muffled by Ingrid's boobs, but the girl understands what she's saying.

It isn't like Blaise is doing it on purpose. Ingrid is five-foot-ten so Blaise is literally eye-level with her chest.

Ingrid awkwardly pats the tiny Armenian girl on her head. She's not used to physical contact.

"Anytime...?" Ingrid doesn't know what to say.

Spencer senses Ingrid's discomfort and decides to come to her rescue. He walks over, grabs Blaise by her waist, and carries her on his side, a lot like how people carry a basketball.

"Come on, Blaise. We have to go and talk to Will and MC about what they've found."

Ingrid lets out a breath and gives him a thankful look. Spencer just winks to her.

"Sorry for the slight disturbance, folks! Enjoy the rest of your evening!" Spencer gives a mock salute to everyone before heading out, a very emotional Blaise in tow.

Ingrid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 28 12
If the new girl in school stood out like bright light in a dark place who wouldn't notice her? Oh a lot of people did specially Sebastian Wiles the b...
497K 4.7K 14
To crave safety was one thing. To sleep with a monster to get it? That was something else entirely. ____________________ The bar. Her best friend. T...
926K 26.8K 38
DIABOLIC SERIES 1 Simply put, this story is about a boy who calls himself the Devil and a girl who has gone through hell. Being 'happy' doesn't come...
617K 15.4K 24
" Awe babygirl, you arent getting off the hook so easily." Ricky Fyne just moved to the NPW from Germany to begin her final year of college , as par...