Florist Merchants Journey - M...

By azfiruz

Slice of life and adventures with Melati!sans and his loyal companion Jasmine, together they will travel acro... More

・*:.。.・ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ・.。.:*・
❆ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ❆
✿ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴠᴏɪᴅ ✿
υη∂єяsωαρ
𝘖𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆
Bᵃᵈ Lᵘᶜᵏ
ҍɾҽɑk From CHaOtic life
ℓσиg ℓσѕт тωιиѕ?
✦ 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦
𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
ℓ๏รเиg
𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆
_survive_
Back to Normal
ทєvєr sєєм τσ cατcн α вrєαк
ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ
ѕιмιlar
The current design of Melati
Fact Melati!Sans -p-1
Fact Melati!Sans -p- 2

〄 ∂rєαмταℓє 〄

1K 51 19
By azfiruz

"Be careful with something new"

❀──────────────────❀

Melati and Jasmine step to the portal,the light from the portal immediately blinding the two of them.

❀──────────────────❀

Melati/sans pov

I can feel the atmosphere shifting to more serene and darker mood. which makes me feel uneasy, I can say the same about Jasmine.

" Welcome to..... dreamtale? "

Jasmine said, as they gaze at the destruction in front of us.
Their facial expression doesn't match the sentence that escapes their mouth, their tone dries from excitement to confusion mixed with sadness.

" * Welp, it seems this place doesn't look like a dream at all, more like a nightmare "

I crack a joke to relieve the tension.
As I begin to explore the village and examine this place. The sky was cosmos red giving a horror vibe and the moon and the sun were covered with black cloud, the house in there covered with moss, spider web and some black substance? is like being abandoned and neglected for thousands years, quiet as if there no living being.

" Well yes this village is supposed to look like a dream. When I first came here,this village was filled with humans and monsters who coexist peacefully, This is also where some guardians live, one of them is - "

Before Jasmine could finish their sentence, they were interrupted by what sound of the house was about to collapse, which caught us by surprise.

Sure enough, one of the houses near us suddenly collapsed. I swiftly avoided the house.

I changed my normal stage to defend, forming a sharp bone in my hand.
I scanned the area to see if there was anything dangerous but found nothing, After i felt a little more safe. I blur my staff and then walk out of that area as fast as possible, thinking that this never happened in the first place.

But I'm not sure why I can't get rid of the feeling of being watched, so I ignore it and try to focus on Jasmine. They were silent for the rest of the walk, which worried me, so I tried to console them by patting them and distracting them.

" * So, what do you do when you visit this Au for the first time? "

Fortunately, my awkward comforts appear to be working. Jasmine it seems to have already begun to relax.

" When I'm in this place. I like stealing apple pie and money.
At that time, I saved the person who looks like Sans from the bully "

Answer jasmine with a proud gesture in the end. Of course, they're about to steal something, but the last sentence piqued my interest.

" * you save someone? "

I said with a curious tone.

"Yes. Of course, but did you know they have a more distinct appearance than the other sans. They wore purple clothes or a shirt instead a hoodie or jacket and wore a crown with a waning crescent in it."

Um, that's interesting

❀──────────────────❀

We ended up chatting along the way to fill the void left by the absence of that place. During our exploration, we found an old library.

Jasmine and I agreed to go inside the library in the hopes of finding useful information, but when we got there, we were met with dust and spider webs. This place is in the same condition as the village house, abonden..

All of the books on the shelves fell off and scattered, indicating that something bad big was going on at the time.

I walked around the library looking for books to read, most of the books were faded makes hard to read and other is just a fairy tale book.

In expedition i discover something. There's book was neatly stacked in the corner of the library, It is quite difficult to get to that corner, someone placed there on purpose.

This person really doesn't like somebody finding him huh.
I went through the books and discovered that one of the book covers is still in good condition. The topic of the book is "healing magic." I opened the book and discovered that
it was in good enough condition to read

This book may be useful in survival, I have stored it in my inventory. I then double-checked the entire library just to be sure and then I went looking for Jasmine,notrealizing they had vanished from my
shoulder.

" * hey jas, find something? "

I call Jasmine. Then they appeared on the sidelines of the bookshelf.

"Meh i don't find any useful information but i find this!"

Jasmine said with a big smile while showing a 126G in their leaf hand.

" * GASp How did you get that money from?"

I voice my thoughts

" Secret ~ "

Say jasmine with a mischievous smile.

i don't questioning any further, I immediately told Jasmine we were going to leave the library, Which they agreed on as they then climbed onto my shoulder.

We continued our journey after investigating the library, over time, the path we took became littered with dried blood and black substance.

It must be some kind of genocide, I think as I look around and find a weapon that caught my eye.
which had been left on the ground.
I grabbed it, and take a look at the blade, the shape is still perfect, with only a few scratches.

i should take this, i think as i continue to investigate this blade.
Mmm why jasmine seem panic?

❀──────────────────❀

Jasmine look at me with poker face as they sigh disponently at me

"You know you're supposed to throw that blade, not a slipper, right?"

and i answer them with light chuckle.

Two of us stood there for a while, I still kept my guard up, waiting for that person to appear.

But there no trace of them, they just evopored from existence of realita.

After i making sure it's safe, I walk to the collapse building infornt of me to get my slippers.

As I took my slipper from the collapsed house, I touched a sticky and mud object, turned my slipper over, and revealed a black substance with a hint of cyan, the smell of which was unpleasant and immediately pierced my nasal passages.
Jasmine, like me, immediately put on a disgusted expression.

"ew, how did this thing get to your slipper?"

said Jasmine, disgusted by my slipper. Knowing that this location has been proven to be unsafe. I realize Jasmine and I should go.

" * jas, open the portal, we are outta here"

I ordered Jasmine to open the portal to go home.

" oh, of course. We shouldn't have come here in the first place."

Jasmine lets out a half-yell and tries to create a portal.

" * Aren't you supposed to be the one who led us here? "

I said half-jokingly, while looking around defensively to see if that person was following us.

After a few seconds, a portal showed up in front of us, and we entered without hesitation.

Unnoticed by us, someone with a certain cyan eye is staring at us from afar, amused.

❀──────────────────❀

It's already been 3 hours since we visited dreamtale. Jasmine really gave me a bad impression about an au, but hey at least we got 126G. But right now I have another problem....

I CAN'T TAKE THE GOOP OF MY FUNK FAVORITE SLIPPER!!!

It's been 158 minutes since I tried to wash my slippers, but they still have the goop and disgusting smell in them, as if they've merged into one. I'm not a diligent person when it comes to taking care of my own clothes, but this is an exception.

" Mel, stop it, you rub it too much, your slipper will be damaged "

Jasmine said as they watch me suffering over a slipper.

I didn't respond and kept washing as if my life depended on it. But in the end, I give up. grrr that person,
i make them pay for all of this.

" hey. I've got an idea: let's sell our flowers on underswap. That place is quite peaceful, and perhaps we can buy you another slipper in omega timeline. How does that sound? "

As they nudge my shoulder with their leafy hand, I just sigh and reply it with hum agreeing to jasmine.

At least i got new weapon

❀──────────────────❀

Hey, how you guys doing I hope you guys a nice day. please be careful out there alright? because we won't know what happen next - azfiruz/author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 141 17
(ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜs sᴀɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴘʏʀᴜs ᴀᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ) ||ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴏɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʙʏ sᴀʏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ "ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ."|| Life was merciful enough to...
243K 10.9K 37
Underswap!Papyrus x Reader And some Fresh!Sans x Reader -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- It isn't hard to slip into a dream. You're happy with what...
140K 5.9K 49
[formerly known as 'I'm Not A Cannibal!'] - Waking up in a strangely familiar place is weird. Realising you've been turned into a skeleton is even we...
54.1K 1.9K 14
(I do not own UnderTale. That belongs to the brilliant Toby Fox! I also don't own any of the Sans except for their children, I just own this story an...