SFY BOOK 2: STRUCTURE OF LOVE...

By _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

SACRIFICE FOR YOU BOOK 2.... ------ Complete ๐Ÿ’ฏโœ… ------ After 7 in years of waiting she finally came back to... More

Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA
Chapter 8
Special announcement
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Final Chapter
New Book
Author

Chapter 9

960 45 3
By _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

Lisa Pov

We have been here in Seoul for 2 weeks and in that days I have never seen Jennie and the rest, tho it's good cause I really don't want to see them, as I enter my house "Lisa! How many times do I have to tell you that don't use your motorcycle." Hae-in said as I chuckled at him and put down my helmet.

"Hey relax and besides I have a helmet." I said as he sigh and guide me to seat on the couch "Lisa I know you have a helmet,but does the baby inside of your have a helmet?" He ask me and continue taking "just use my car if your need to go somewhere or just tell me so I could accompany you, cause if you will continue what you are doing, lisa will not have a choice but tell Jennie the truth and you know I'm not bluffing about it." He said sternly.

"Are you blackmailing me?" I ask him as he smirk "yes I am, now you need to rest ma and pa have a date and will be back by 10, the rest they said they will be at the bar, but do you want to eat outside?" He ask me as I think "mhh yes please I want to visit this popular restaurant, it's just new and I saw it on the news feed." I said excitingly as he nodded "ok..ok you need to change your self, we will leave in 10 minutes." He said as I nodded and kiss his cheeks.

I'm now inside my room looking at my self in the mirror, "wierd the baby bump is still now showing." I mumble as the baby is already in my 3 weeks but that good tho, so ni one can know are secret yet, as I was still looking at my flat tummy I heard a knock "Lisa are you done, we need to go." He said as I answer him "yes coming." I said as I pick my bag and open the door "wow you are gorgeous Lisa." He said as I rolled my eyes and slap his shoulder playfully "stop it, and you look like a young professor." I said as he chuckled "shall we?" He ask as I nodded.

By the way this is out outfit.

He open the car door "thank you." I said and he enter and start the car "so where?" He ask as I show him the address and he nodded "buckle up." He said as I put my seat belt and he started to drive to the location "hae-in when is my schedule to the ob-gyne?" I ask him yeah I know, since the day hae-in knew that I'm pregnant he was really hand's in to me.

Like even when I'm working in my office at the house he would bring me some fruits and healthy stuff and would check from time to time, he will always brings me a milk that is good for a pregnant woman like me every night before my bed, in morning he would be the one cooking our super healthy breakfast, he even bought a book on how to handle a pregnant woman and what's not and good for me.

Tho the rest never suspect about how hae-in moves but we still need to be careful, especially sehun he sometimes might be over protective about me and his sister's, and is he knows about what I'm going through I'm sure he will come to Jennie's house and beat her ass off until she faint, and I don't want that to happen.

Don't get me wrong I just don't what sehun to be in jail (A/N: just admit that you still love Jennie, right Lisa??) Ye-- what no author I don't (A/N: really? Ok I guess you move on) shut up!! Back to the story, I really like how hae-in treated me but he always assure me that it's only for the baby and that he always told me that we will always be best friend.

"Mhh the next day, unfortunately I can't accompany you but maybe ma can I have a important meeting to our new supplier and Lisa let's go." Hae-in said as I nodded and put my mask on and he open the door for me as we enter the restaurant and really relaxing some of the customer are teenagers, it's like a mini cafe and restaurant "Lisa there let's go." He said as he assisted me as we went to the corner we sat "I will just take order, what do you want?" He ask me as I saw the menu attached to the table.

"Ahmm just burger,fries and chicken, and for drinks coffee would do." I said as I smile at him "no you can't, Lisa it's unhealthy." He said as he pointed something in the menu "salad? Hae-in I have already ate Alot of healthy food just this one please." I said as he sigh "okay, but you can't drink coffee, hot chocolate will do." He said as I now and he went to the counter.

While I was waiting for him I pulled my phone and review the email that Mr. Salvador secretary send me, we also take and we both agree that my company will build his building in the Philippines, "are you alone?" A familiar voice ask me as I look at saw

Jennie.....

"Long time no see hun."

_-_-_-_-

Jennie Pov

I'm now on the way to the new restaurant that yeji open, it opened a week ago and I couldn't attend the opening cause I was really busy so I decide I should visit her restaurant, while I'm driving I remember what happened to me weeks ago, I just opened my eyes and saw my self naked in a hotel room.

I couldn't remember the girls face it was really blurry, tho I'm sad that she took my virginity yeah I know it's funny, Even tho I have a penis doesn't mean I can just give my self to every girl that I want, I know I'm a play girl back then and had Alot of flings but nothing really happened, and I promise my self that I will only give my self to one person and that's Lisa.

But I couldn't keep that promise but I couldn't do anything about it now, I just need to accept and move forward and besides we took each other virginity that night, I saw a blood stain on the blanket, I just really hope that she is in birth control.

(A/N: ohh Jennie you are wrong very wrong, she is already pregnant.)

"What did you say??" I ask

(A/N: it's nothing, and ohh you have arrived.)

I stop my car and enter the cafe I saw all the students look at me and wanted to take a picture with me but thankfully they respect my me time, I went to the counter and order my food "ma'am unfortunately your food will take 5 minutes, would you mind wait for it?" The waiter said as I nodded "thank ma'am, and sir what is your order?" He ask the man besides me "ahmm one burger,fries, chicken and hot chocolate--

As I was looking for a vacant table I saw a familiar woman seating at the corner "well..well..well fate really want us to meet Hun." I mumble as I approach her "are you alone??" I ask her as she was looking at her phone "Long time no see hun."I said as she saw me and she widen her eyes "surprised." I said as I say beside her "what are you doing ms.kim?" She ask me as I chuckled.

"Ohh Hun you don't have to be professional about it we are out of work already, and I prefer you call me hun." I said as I hold her hand "stop it Jennie." She said as I smile and kiss her cheeks "I would stop if you call me hun besides we never break up you just vanish like bubble so technically we are still in a relationship." I said as she glare at me.

Gosh she is really scary but Jennie remember you need to pretend, I said to my self as I just smile at her, "I'm just waiting for you to call me hun." I said as she just rolled her eyes I guess it's a no, "so Hun, why do you always cover your face with mask?" I ask her as I put my left hands above her thigh and cress it "Jennie stop it!!" She wisper yell at me as I shake my hands "no I will not." I said as I stop what I'm doing and just put my hands above her.

Thankfully she is wearing shorts easy access, "ma'am this is your order." The waiter said as I thank him "Hun did you already ordered food?" I said as she was about to answer when "yes she already ordered food Ms.kim." a voice of a man said as I look at him.

As the man said that he put the tray of food on the table "Lisa be careful the chocolate is very hot." He said as Lisa nodded "thanks." She replied as I just looked at him "and who are you?" I ask him coldly even tho I know that answers.

"Well I'm Jung Hae-in ms.kim, I'm Lisa's workmate and best friend." He said as i smile "ahh I'm a fan of your work, hun here told me that both of your design our new building." I said as he nodded and I look at Lisa enjoying her food like we didn't exist.

"Yeah ms.kim, and I'm a fan of your song to." He said as I nodded "please stop calling me Ms it's making me old Jennie will do." I said as I grip Lisa thigh and she choke "Lisa/Hun." We both said unison as I give her water and she accepted it, after she drank the way she give me back the water "thank you... Hun." She said as she just wisper the last part "Lisa are you okay?" The hae-in guy ask my Lisa.

"I'm good, please enjoy your food." She said as she started to dig in to her food again, and we both started to eat as I pull my hand and just hold her hand while we all ate.

After we ate me, hae-in and Lisa exchange numbers, at first Lisa doesn't want to and but the hae-in guy just give me Lisa's business card infront of her, I'm starting to like this guy, after they left I went to home too, "from this day on I will not stop bugging you not until you accept me again Hun...."

_-_-_-_-

Hae-in Pov

While we are driving back home I saw Lisa glaring at me, if that looks could kill I would probably be 6 feet under "stop the car." She said coldly as I look "why?" I ask her as she look at me I saw her eyes looking at me coldly, ohh God please help me, I said in my thoughts as I stop my car.

As I stop my car in the side of the road she just suddenly started to slap me and I immediately cover my face "you!! I hate you!! Why did you gave her my number!?!!!! For sure she will start to bug me every day, every noon and every night!!!" She yelled at me as she is still slapping me.

"Yah!! Stop it I'm was just helping you!!" I said as she stop slapping and look at me "what do you mean?!" She ask me as I smirk at her "Lisa we know each other for 7 years and I know you, and besides I heard you saying something after she gave you water, what did you tell? Ahhh yes thank you... Hun" I said as she blush and come back to her seat, and I started to drive while she is still blushing...

"I hope you and jennie can be together one day, and I hope that you will realize that you still love her.. I may like you but seeing you happy can make me happy and I hope I didn't the right choice letting you go.. I hope Jennie will take care of you." I said as I kiss Lisa forehead and left her room.

To be continued....

Guys I'm back thank you for being patient..

Don't forget to follow and feel free to comment..

VOTE..
👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.9K 38
Lisa is a staff from Jennie's company, she had been there for about 2years being a janitor. Lisa has a big crush on jennie but she's too shy to say i...
156K 3.1K 32
Jennie and Lisa broke up because Lisa caught Jennie cheating on her. 3 months later Jennie and her boyfriend broke up because Jennie knew that her bo...
16.8K 2.1K 22
ุงู†ุง ุฌูŠูˆู† ุฌูˆู†ุบูƒูˆูƒ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ู„ู… ุชุฑุงู†ูŠ ุญุจูŠุจุชูŠ ูˆุงู†ุง ุฃูู‚ุงุชู„ ู…ู† ุฃุฌู„ู‡ุง ู‡ูŠ ูู‚ุท ุฑุฃุชู†ูŠ ุนูู†ุฏูŽ ุงู†ุชูู‡ุงุกู ุงู„ู…ูŽุนุฑูƒู‡ ูˆ ุฃูŽู†ุง ุงุญู…ูู„ู ุณูู„ุงุญูŠ ุŒูุธูŽู†ุช ุงู†ู‘ูŠ ุงูุฑูŠุฏู ุฃู† ุฃู‚ุชูู„ูŽู‡ูุง...
171K 4.3K 16
Jennie had an unfortunate accident resulting for her loss of memory. Lisa, her ex husband, reverted being her husband because she has been suffering...