My Brother's Girlfriend

By Alex_Knight_

Alex Grey has never really loved anyone, she has always had one night stands. But what happens when she meets... More

---------------------------------------------------------------
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

4

1K 23 0
By Alex_Knight_

In the morning, after getting up, I went to the kitchen but just stopped just before entering when I heard Wanda and Natasha's voice.

"Shit" I heard Natasha say.

"Hey what's wrong with you?" Wanda asked.

"Nothing, what makes you think I have a problem?" Natasha's voice was peaked with a nervousness that you could tell from afar.

"Well, when someone stares at nothing while pouring coffee and spilling it all over the place, they have something or someone on their mind. By the way, have you seen Alex this morning?" Maximoff, you know what you're talking about, you clever girl.

"Alex? No, I haven't seen her" I walked in next giving Wanda a hug and giving her a kiss on the head.

"Good morning missing girl" Wanda said giving me a playful smile.

"Good morning you silly girl. Romanoff" I didn't even look at Natasha, I put coffee in my mug and drank it while looking at my phone. A message from my brother popped up as a notification "I need you to come to the office. I need to talk to you"

I took the coffee with me and headed to Atlas' office.

"What's going on?" I asked without much patience as I took another sip of my coffee.

"As you already know, I met with Keane yesterday after that event in the alley about the sniper who shot at us. Someone put a target on our heads, and by our, I mean both mobs. Tonight, around 9.00 pm, I arranged for us to go to the strip-tease bar nearby so we can talk and maybe who knows maybe work together to uncover and figure out who and why" I realized he was looking at me more seriously than usual.

"Yeah, you want a picture? It lasts longer" I rolled my eyes bored of standing there.

"Thank you" I think it was one of the first times I heard that come out of his mouth.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"For always having my back and taking care of Nat" I saw in his eyes that he was speaking sincerely.

"That's what sisters are for. Not wanting to spoil the moment but don't ever make decisions without me again. I might as well not want to meet with his mob. I'm back, Atlas. Every decision you make has to have my approval as well. Are we clear?" I replied coldly, I don't like to give weak parts or show or talk much about feelings.

"Understood as crystal little sister" Atlas said agreeing with his head.

The rest of the morning I spent in my room with Wanda. We watched a movie and well, talked about Natasha.

"I can't believe she kissed you and then said that!" Wanda exclaimed being extremely unnerved.

"I don't understand... I've spent these years always without her in my mind but when I saw her again yesterday, I don't know it was a strange feeling..." I spoke fiddling with the rings on my hands.

"It's best if you forget about Natasha, Alex. She's only hurting you and playing with your head" Wanda took my hands trying to make me feel better.

"Yeah, you're right" I agreed and the rest of the time we spent in silence ending up finally paying attention to the movie.

Around 1pm Wanda went to the kitchen to get lunch for us and we ate in the bedroom. I didn't want to see Natasha. Or I just didn't want to see her interaction with my brother.

Later Wanda went out to take care of some personal business and I finally left my room. 

The worst? That I shouldn't have left. I walked past Atlas' room and through the crack I saw him making out with Natasha. My fists closed in anger and I walked quickly to the entrance and left the building as fast as I could.

I went to Brooklyn bridge park and sat down on one of the benches facing the river.

"Look who it is" I heard a voice from behind me say.

"Not a good day for jokes today, Lizzie" I replied crossing my arms and not taking my eyes off the river. She sat down next to me and stared at me.

"What happened, Alex?" She questioned seriously.

"Nothing" I didn't feel like talking to anyone. I don't like to talk to anyone about personal matters unless it's Wanda.

"You know that no matter if we are from rival mobs, I care about you" Lizzie placed her hand on mine squeezing it.

"I care about you too Lizzie" I said facing her for the first time.

"Let's go for a walk" She stood up and pulled me by the hand.

We walked around, always holding hands, until the sunset started to appear.

"Thank you," I said, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"You don't have to thank me for anything. Hey ahm what do you think about us going to the bar together" She asked me bowing her head in embarrassment.

"It would be my pleasure Lightwood. After all, it's even likely to irritate my brother, which I love" I teased but it didn't make her lift her head off the floor.

"It's no problem, Lizzie. I'm going with you" I said lifting her chin so she could look at me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took us longer to get there because we still stood around admiring the sunset for a bit and still bought hot chocolate halfway there. When we finally arrived we were greeted by looks from both mobs, but that wasn't why she and I let go of each other's hands.

"Such attention my God, haven't you ever seen two people holding hands?" I asked annoyed. Lizzie squeezed my hand for me to calm down.

"Let's go to the back" She said pulling me with her before I could say anything.

We sat down and ordered some drinks.

"Your brother's girlfriend keeps looking over here" Lizzie whispered in my ear looking over to the bar where Natasha was standing.

"Let her look" I whispered back smirking.

Two can play the same game.

"Any plans for today?" I asked slyly. She moved closer to my ear and whispered very slowly.

"Seduce you" She moved her mouth away from my ear and looked into my eyes.

"And how do you plan to do that Miss. Lightwood?" I asked placing my hand on her thigh.

"Watch" She stood up and started dancing on the bar where strip-teasers usually dance. I put my arms over the couch and spread my legs watching her every move but also peripherally watching Natasha's face.

Peripheral vision be blessed. I could see the serious, jealous expression on her face. Her emerald green eyes tightly squeezed watching me.

I focused my gaze again on Lightwood watching her walking back to me. 

She closed my legs, sitting on my lap and placing her hands on my neck. Mine went straight to her thighs pulling her closer.

"You do realize that you are about to kiss your rival, don't you?" I asked staring at her lips.

"I do, and I'm sure I won't regret it" Then she kissed me, our tongues connected increasing the intensity of the kiss.

As we parted our mouths from each other she reached for my ear.

"Did it work?" Lightwood asked smiling mischievously straddling my lap.

"Pretty much" I said squeezing her thighs making her sigh.

"I think she got jealous of us too" Lizzie said laughing.

"She's my brother's girlfriend Lizzie" I spoke but being aware that most likely by the look on Natasha's face she had actually been jealous.

"Doesn't mean she can't have a crush on you. I would" she said stroking my face.

"Is that right?" I smiled smugly.

"Don't get cocky" Lizzie stood up and pulled me along with her. She led me to the bathroom and ushered me into one of the stalls.

"What are you doing Lightwood?" She sat me down on the toilet seat and put herself back on my lap.

"Having fun. Let's enjoy it with no strings attached, okay?" I thought she was drunk however I nodded realizing how sober she was.

We started to make out, I attacked her neck leaving several hickeys, our mouths already well swollen from so many shared kisses.

We heard a knock at the door and stopped.

"Grey? Lightwood? Atlas and Elliot are waiting for you" I heard Natasha's voice resounding through the bathroom.

The door closed and Lizzie and I walked right out.

In the course of the conversation between the two mobs it was agreed that we would work together to unravel the mystery of the sniper. With each passing minute I could feel Natasha's gaze on me.

Around 2 a.m. we returned to our building and went up to the suite. Before I could head for my room Four shouted.

"WELL PLAYED ALEX! YOU LOOK GOOD WITH LIGHTWOOD!"

"SHUT UP MARTINEZ, YOU'RE DRUNK!" I yelled back laughing at his statement.

"Tomorrow I want to know about everything that happened today" Wanda whispered in my ear also heading to her room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I put on something more comfortable and almost went to bed, a light knock was heard on my bedroom door. I opened the door and Natasha walked quickly into my room.

"Wow what is wrong with you?" I asked balancing my body again and closing the door behind me.

"Shut up" She approached me holding my face.

"Or what-" Before I could finish her lips shut me up.

"Natasha..." I broke us apart right then realizing what was about to happen if I didn't gain self-control.

"I hate the fact that..." She pulled away and looked down.

"What?" I asked, waiting for an answer that I had already imagined in my head.

"You're not doing it with me" Natasha lifted her head and her eyes focused on mine.

"You're jealous?" I took a deep breath preparing myself for her answer.

"Maybe" She replied looking at my lips and then again at my eyes.

"It was your choice, Natasha. I am following my life just like you have to do with yours too" I looked away from her gaze and walked to the centre of the room bringing my hands to my head.

"Even you don't believe that, Alex. Tell me you don't want me, tell me you don't want to kiss me, tell me you don't want to touch my body and I'll walk out that door right now." Natasha moved her body closer to mine.

"You can't have both, Natasha! I'm not a toy for you to use whenever you want!" I yelled but not too loud so the others wouldn't hear.

"I didn't think you would feel that way..." she said lowering her gaze

"You have to let me go. We can't be together or have anything. I won't betray my brother like that." I spoke turning my back to her.

"How can you talk about betraying when he probably wouldn't even risk his life for you like you risk yours for him? You have his back but does he have yours? How many times has he risked anything for you? How many times has he asked your permission to perform something mafia related? How many times does he ignore the fact that you are also in charge of this mafia?" Natasha asked but more like affirmations.

"You don't know what you are talking about" I said sawing my fists together.

"Yes, I do and so do you. You want to believe something that isn't real. He has your loyalty but you don't have his, where is that fair?" Natasha continued to protest.

"Your point?" I asked already half irritated by what I was hearing.

"That if it was the other way around, he wouldn't have thought twice about cheating on you and getting into bed with me" She spoke and I sawed my hands even harder.

"Even if it is so I don't have to be just like him. I am who I am, he is who he is" I stated trying to control my breathing.

"I'm not telling you to be like him but that sometimes it's okay to do what you really want without being afraid of hurting others, sometimes you have to put yourself first and stop being selfless. What do you really want, Alex Grey?" she spoke, touching my back.

"I want you but I can't have you. I don't want to have you this way it's not fair to him" I turned back to her.

"But it is fair to you. I want you. So, stay in this moment with me" Natasha put her hand on my face and I closed my eyes leaning into her touch.

"You need to go to Atlas he should be waiting for you Natasha" I opened my eyes and removed her hand from me.

"See you tomorrow Alex" She sighed and walked to the door.

Before she left, she came running to me and kissed me. I kissed her back until I was out of breath.

"See you tomorrow, Natasha" I told her before she let go of me and walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 483 27
An enemies to lovers story between y/n and Natasha Romanoff I won't say too much you will find out when you read it:)
22.3K 865 21
Irina Ivanov, trained killer, finds herself fighting against Earth's mightiest heroes during the battle of Sokovia. Amidst the chaos, Irina's journey...
88.6K 2.9K 26
Everyone knows the famous Natasha Romanoff but only as a soldier. Not many people know what happened in the battle against Thanos but how could she f...
32.9K 866 24
Wanda Maximoff just lost her brother, she's alone and broken in a new house, with new peoples and she's supposed to become an avengers. Natasha Roma...