Starting in class B: Ayanokou...

By Chaoszweihander15

Name: Ayanokouji Kiyone Class: 1-B Student ID: S01T004651 Club affiliations: none Date of birth: October 20th... More

Arc 1 prologue: Ayanokouji Kiyone's soliloquy
Arc 1 chapter 1: a new life
Arc 1 chapter 2: classroom
Arc 1 chapter 3: introductions, shopping.
Arc 1 chapter 4: interrogation for dummies
Arc 1 chapter 5: Enter, Kikyou Kushida
Arc 1 chapter 6: the club fair
Arc 1 chapter 7: Horikita Manabu/muscle fetish
Arc 1 chapter 8:
Arc 1 chapter 9: Uno de Mayo
Arc 1 chapter 10: a rude awakening
Arc 1 chapter 11: an angel? Or a demon?
🍋Arc 1 chapter 12: clipped wings🍋
Arc 1 chapter 13: insurance
Arc 1 chapter 14: midterms
Side story: Ayanokouji's love life
Arc 2 chapter 1: delayed income
Arc 2 chapter 2: Attack of the bitch!
🍋Arc 2 chapter 3: rejected 😎 🍋
Arc 2 chapter 4: it's official
Arc 2 chapter 5: a chat with Ichinose
Arc 1 chapter 6: out with the old...
Arc 2 chapter 8: they all give up in the end
🍋Arc 2 chapter 9: Ichinose's submission🍋
Quick note
Arc 2 chapter 10: a (very short) crucial choice
Arc 2 chapter 11: a larger choice
A (slightly less) disappointing announcement
Arc 3 prologue
Arc 3 chapter 1: A redheaded annoyance
Arc 3 chapter 2: the boundary between heaven and hell.
Arc 3 chapter 3: Special Examination.
Arc 3 chapter 4: twist
A warning.
Arc 3 chapter 5: start the party
Arc 3 chapter 6: the end of the party
I'm sorry

Arc 1 chapter 7: ...and in with the new

705 24 2
By Chaoszweihander15

(A/N can't be bothered to do the trial so timeskip)

This was astonishing. They had actually got themselves a witness, with photograph proof that she was there. Her name was Sakura Airi.

Due to there still being a lack of clear evidence, however, class D had been given 3 more days to find evidence.

Maybe now I could help them.

I went up to Kushida.

"Kushida-san, do you have the contact info of the three boys in class C?"

It was past 15:40. With classes over for the day, I went to the special building. This had become increasingly hot and humid as the summer wore on. If things proceeded as planned, then the person I was expecting should arrive soon. Shortly thereafter, three guys showed up, all grumbling about how unbearably hit it was. They appeared happy, though, wearing optimistic expressions.

That was because the three of them had received emails from none other that Kushida Kikyou. Had the message contained an invitation to go on a date? Or perhaps, even more insane, a romantic confession? They were probably dreaming of such things. When they saw me, their fantasies were crushed.

"What's going on? Why are you here?

Apparently they remembered me from the student council room. Ishizaki, the group's leader, stepped forward as if to intimidate me. He was rather forceful when no one was around to see.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Talk to us? Why would we want to do that? Had the heat scrambled your brain or something?"

Ishizaki, who clearly was affected by the heat, grabbed his shirt and flapped it.

"No matter what you do, you can't hide the truth. Sudou called us over here and beat us up. That's our answer. Now he needs to quietly accept his punishment."

"I have no intention of arguing. That would be a waste of time. I fully understand that neither class C nor class D will retract what they claimed yesterday."

"So why do this? Are you going to abduct us so we miss the trial? Or are you going to have a bunch of people surround us and threaten us with violence? It'll be just like that time with Sudou."

Oh. That was a rather interesting idea, but it would only work as a stopgap measure. Such threats wouldn't work on these people. Quite the contrary; they looked like they'd welcome it. If they were the victims of another attack, they'd probably find a way to make their situation even more favourable.

"Just give up. See ya later."

Understanding that Kushida would not be coming, the three turned and tried to leave, but one other person stood in their way.

"I think you guys might want to reconsider that idea, actually."

Ichinose, who'd been waiting for all of the players in this drama to appear, quietly stepped forward.

"I-Ichinose?! What are you doing here?!"

The class C boys were shocked. Given the unexpected appearance of a goddess, their shock was reasonable.

"What do you mean? What if I said that I'm here because I'm involved with this case?"

"Ichinose, you're a celebrity."

"Ha ha. Well, I guess I'm well known among the member of class C."

Since the class C students hadn't expected her to be involved, it looked like tension was rising between them. They were clearly starting to lose their composure.

"This incident has nothing to do with class B, right? So both of you butt out..."

But unlike when they'd spoken to me, their threats sounded weak. They sounded desperate to get away.

"You're certainly right that class B has nothing to do with this. But how do you feel about involving so many people in your lies?"

"We didn't lie. We're the victims. We are. Sudou called us out here and beat us up. That's the truth."

"So evildoers remain obstinate until the very end. It's about time for you to pay the piper!" Ichinose declared, making a wide, sweeping gesture with her right arm as she did so. "You lied. We can all see through you. You got violent in the end. If you don't want that fact to become public knowledge, withdraw your claim right away."

Even though I hadn't explained every detail, I felt that things would be fine in Ichinose's capable hands.

"Huh? Withdraw? Don't make me laugh. What, we're you half asleep when you came up with that argument? You can't just claim something and make it true. Sudou started the fight. Right?"

Ishizaki looked to his two accomplices, who immediately answered, "that's right! That's right!"

"Did you know that this school is one of the leading government-sanctioned institutions in Japan?"

"Of course we do. That's why we tried to enrol here."

"I'm that case, you should try using your heads a bit more. Your aims were obvious right from the start, wouldn't you say?" Ichinose grinned and talked with greater animation, as if relishing this. She walked slowly towards the three as she spoke, like she was a famous detective revealing the true culprit in an investigation.

"Didn't you think that the school's response to this incident was rather strange?"

"Huh?"

"When you raised the issue with the school, why wasn't Sudou punished immediately? Why give an opportunity to escape by granting a grace period of several days? What do you think was the reason?"

"Because he lied to the school and cried for mercy. If they hadn't given him the time as a formality, we, the victims, would have one."

"Is that really true? I wonder if you had a different aim, a different purpose?

The windows in the hallway were all closed. The sun, still high in the sky, glared down upon us, increasing the heat and humidity.

"I've got no idea what you're talking about. Ah, damn it. It's so hot!"

One's ability to think, that is to say, to concentrate, decreases as heat increases. One cannot exhibit sufficient logical, creative thinking outside of a comfortable environment. The more content you cram into your head, the more your brain will overload.

"Whatever, I'm out of here. I'm going to boil alive if I stay."

"Is that really okay, though? If you leave this place, you might regret it for the rest of your life."

"What do you want, Ichinose?"

They didn't seem to understand what she was getting at.

"Don't you understand? The school knows that you're lying, class C. They've known from the beginning."

This statement probably came as a surprise to them. None of them had imagined such an outcome. Ishizaki and the others looked at each other for a few seconds, then snorted with laughter.

"Don't make me laugh. We lied? And the school knows it?"

"Hahahaha. You guys are so funny," Ichinose said. "You've been dancing to my tune all this time."

"That's a nice try, Ichinose. But we're calling your bluff!"

"I have actual evidence," Ichinose continued, unfazed by Ishizaki's threats.

"Oh? Well, let's see it. Show me what evidence you-"

They thought there was no way we had any evidence, of course. Even after what Ichinose had said, they weren't shaking. However, when she began to speak, their defeat was decided.

"Did you know that there are security cameras installed everywhere around the school? It's a measure they've taken in order to monitor what we do every day."

"Yeah. So what?"

They seemed to have already known about the security cameras. Ishizaki and the others appeared unconcerned.

"Well, then. Did you not see that?"

Ichinose looked to a spot near the ceiling a little further down the hall. Ishizaki and the others tracked her gaze.

"Huh?"

They voiced complete disbelief. A security camera hung in the hallway and occasionally swung from left to right, capturing everything.

1297 words
Hope you're all doing well and I hope you enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 442 38
READ VOLUME 1 TO VOLUME 4.5! SORRY, THAT IT's SEPERATED INTO DIFFERENT BOOKS! Ryuen has begun starting his attacks against Class C- slowly but surely...
1.5K 76 3
Moriyama Midori, A girl who was born with nothing special about her, no special traits or anything. However what set her apart from others was that s...
16.8K 703 13
The White Room has been revealed to the world. The facility is no more. Two years after graduating from ANHS, Ayanokoji turns to the one option of es...
2.1K 121 3
A story centered around both Ayanokoji and Kushida. Other characters will play key roles but to clear one thing up these are the two protagonists in...