In The Dark (Frerard) ✔

Bởi Do_Not_Disturb5

Frank and Gerard are forced to go to camp, bumping into each other at an unfortunate time. Gerard is kind of... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3½
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7½
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9½
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11½
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17½
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19½
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The End

Chapter 15½

23 3 1
Bởi Do_Not_Disturb5

Mikey's POV

Dear, Big Brother.

I finally figured out how to write a damn letter. I'm glad you made a friend, which is funny because I made a friend too. Went to the mall, collided with him, and then somehow got his phone number. Too bad you can't have your phone, I'd tell you all about it 'cause then you wouldn't have a paper reference to rub in my face of finally getting out of the house. May I remind you that I'm the one with a part-time job at Barnes and Noble while my big brother is stuck at camp :P so haha! But anyway, talk later, and send me another doodle of this Frank guy. The other one looked rushed.

Love, Mikey

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8.8K 255 26
Shy kid Frank Ieros life is turned around after he meets the kind hearted Gerard Way. The two are practically as close as two could be, enjoying picn...
18.1K 520 21
Frank is the new kid at school. He has moved with his mother in an attempt to escape his past, and his father. Gerard is the kid no one talks to. But...
2.1K 109 12
Frank Iero, an outcast at his school, is bullied constantly and hates his life. Frank wants to die, that is until he meets Gerard Way, a new kid and...
538 40 12
Gerard and Mikey have been friends with Ray for years. They hung out all the time until Mikey and Ray started dating. Since then, Gerard has been goi...