The Hookup (Ariana/You)

By 5hbetta

Y/N Ledger is an unstable, emotionally unavailable billionaire with a bad past. One day she saves Ariana Gran... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Not an update but new Ariana story out!!

Chapter 33

3K 104 21
By 5hbetta

"Okay, so here's what I'm saying. We get all her favorite shit and throw it into like a big ass pool. You guys fucked in a pool once so it'll be romantic. She'll take you back for sure." Brady said while spinning around in an office chair.

We were in my office brainstorming about how to get Ariana back.

"Are you fucking stupid?" Jackson asked.

"I told you we should not have let him play in the NFL." I said.

I felt my phone vibrate. I took out my phone to see who texted me.

Dinah Jane Hansen: I GOT MY PERIOD 🎉🎊

Me: LETS GOOOOOOO

Dinah Jane Hansen: Yes, but speaking of babies how is Ms. Grande?

Me: Don't know I never really see her since ya know...me and you had sex. BUT we have the first appointment tomorrow to see if everything is good.

Dinah Jane Hansen: That's so exciting!! Hopefully she won't hate me by then so I can meet your offspring 🙄

Me: She'll be fine by then I promise. Also just a heads up I'm gonna work with some label heads soon to get your friends singing out here. If you wanna get in on that just let me know.

Dinah Jane Hansen: You don't gotta ask me twice you already know my answer. Hell to the yes 😋

Me: Aight I'll let you know

Brady snatched my phone out of my hand.

"Texting the ex while we're plotting to get your future wife for you? Not very considerate, are you?" He asked.

I snatched my phone back.

"She was telling me she isn't fucking pregnant." I said.

"Okay, well at least we don't have to worry about that!" Jackson said excitedly.

———

"Hey, Ariana. I'm sorry I'm late. I had to finish up for Dad." I said coming into the doctor's office.

She was already on the patient chair with her legs in the air.

"You getting a pap-smear? Why your coochie out like that?" I asked.

"You are so embarrassing." Ariana said.

"Well?" I asked.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Wells. I'm Ariana's OBGYN." A woman said walking in the door.

"Y/N Ledger." I said shaking her hand. "Why are her legs in the little holes?"

The doctor chuckled.

"Well in order to do an ultrasound this early, you have to do it through the vagina." She said.

"Oh. Okay." I said sitting down.

The doctor started talking, and I just kind of tuned her out. I was too focused on Ariana. She was so concentrated on every little thing Doctor Wells said. Ariana would nod her head every twenty seconds and hum. I could tell she just wanted to see the baby. And so did I. I couldn't believe there was a little me in Ariana. Like it's my baby. In my past, I had pregnancy scares. But they were never real. But this was real. And it was with the girl I loved. Even if she didn't want me right now, I still loved her no matter what.

"Y/N!" Ariana said.

Pulling me out of my thoughts, I looked over at her.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Does anything run in your family?" She asked.

"Uh just addiction and like probably mental illness. No one was diagnosed but like looking back they probably shouldn't have given me heroin at nine so yeah." I said.

The doctor nodded slowly.

"Is that all?" She asked.

"Um my dad was like born with scoliosis, but it wasn't that bad and then he went to war in Afghanistan and then like he came back shapes like a question mark, so that might be something." I said.

"I didn't know your dad was in the war." Ariana said quickly. I shrugged.

"It never came up." I said.

"Well thank you for telling me. Scoliosis is hereditary." The doctor said.

"That's fucked." I said.

Ariana hit me.

"I'm being honest." I said.

"So let's get to the moment you've been waiting for." Doctor Wells said.

It took a minute for the video feed to appear on the monitor. I saw a little jellybean thing.

"Bro." I said.

"That's the baby?" Ariana asked happily.

"That's your baby." Doctor Wells said.

"Goddamn that baby gone look just like me." I smiled proudly.

"It looks like a Lima bean. You have no idea who it's gonna look like." Ariana said.

"That's what you think." I said.

———

"Can I ask you something?" Ariana asked as we were setting up the house for our dinner with the family.

"What's up?" I asked.

"We've been doing this for so long and I'm pregnant now and I know we have so much love for you, but why does it feel like I don't know you? Like today about your dad being in war. You just never open up." She said.

"Well it's hard to open up when you got the shit beat out of you for speaking as a child." I said.

"Yeah of course. I'm sorry for bringing that up." Ariana said.

"No, you don't have to apologize at all. I didn't mean to sound like that. I was just trying to say that it's really hard for me to open up because of how I was treated for opening up in the past. And I've never felt the way I feel about you for anyone else, so I don't know what to do with all these feelings." I said.

"I don't try to pry, it's just that I want to know everything about you. Especially since we're having a baby now." Ariana said.

"That's understandable." I said.

———

"Aight, where the hoes at?" Brady asked as he walked through the front door.

"Right here." I said pointing to myself.

"I know that, fucker." Brady said.

"I brought beer so stay away, Y/N!" Jackson said shutting the door.

"Thank you for the announcement." I said.

Brady picked me up.

"We're just so excited to tell the family! When are they getting here?" He said happily.

"They'll be here in like 2 minutes." I said still in the air.

"The baby is having a baby!" Brady said shaking me. He pulled me in to hug me and swung me around.

"Can I borrow her, Brad?" Ariana asked.

"Mm lemme think about it." Brady said. I laughed and jumped out of his arms.

Ariana waved me over to the kitchen, and I followed behind her.

"Yes ma'am?" I asked.

"Are you getting kind of nervous now that everyone is showing up?" She asked.

"Not at all. I'm very excited. You know I suck at secrets." I said.

"Yeah, but I'm just getting so nervous. Like it's getting so real." Ariana said.

"It is real. But it's a good real to me." I said.

"It's a good real to me too. Don't think otherwise. It's just like there's a baby growing in me." She said.

The doorbell rang.

"We will continue this tonight." I said walking off.

Brady had already opened the door to reveal my family.

"Wassup." I said hugging Hunter.

I hadn't really talked to him or Elly since they blew up on me about Ariana.

"Hey." Elly said.

I hugged her.

"Sup, pussy." Jack said hugging me.

"What's up, fucker?" I laughed.

"Okay is dinner gonna be served soon? I don't have time for hugs. I'm hungry." Luke said.

"He's right." Mom said.

"Looks like we're right on time!" Joan said.

"Yep, right on time." Ariana smiled and hugged her family.

———

"This shit bussin', Ariana." Jack said stuffing his face.

"He right." I said.

"Thank you, I spent all day preparing." Ariana said.

"So why are we all here?" Nona asked.

"So-we-Y/N and I have something we want to share." Ariana said.

"We assumed that." Frankie laughed.

"Uh, Ariana is pregnant!" I said.

The table went wild.

"I fucking knew it!" Luke said.

"I fucking told you asshole!" Hunter said.

"Awe I'm so happy for you two!" Mom said.

"I'm gonna be a grandmother! This is the best news I could have gotten." Joan said.

"I've been waiting for this day!" Nona said.

"So Jax and I will be placing bets on if the baby is a boy or girl. You go to Jax for girl and me for boy. He will be a boy." Brady said.

"That's what I'm saying!" I said.

"No everyone go to Jackson. She's a girl for sure." Ariana said.

"I tried to tell her, Ari." Jackson said shaking his head.

"Nah me and Brad on to something." I said.

"It's a dead end, babe." Ariana said.

I smiled at her calling me babe. She knew it too because her face turned red when I smiled at her.

———

I knocked on Ariana's door and didn't get a response. I walked downstairs and went to her studio. I heard music coming from the room. I walked in, and Ariana jumped in her seat.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I was just trying to tell you goodnight." I said.

"No, you're fine. Goodnight, Y/N." She said.

I smiled and went to shut the door.

"Wait!" She said.

I opened the door back up.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Wanna hear a song?" She asked.

"Uh sure." I said walking in.

I sat down on the couch.

"I'm just gonna sing it. I haven't actually recorded it." Ariana said.

"Alright." I smiled.

"I know I be on some bullshit
Know I be driving you crazy
But I know you love how I whip it
You can only stay mad for a minute
So come here and give me some kisses
You know I'm very delicious
You know I'm very impatient
Might change my mind
So don't keep me waiting
I just wonder, baby, if you're gonna stay
Even if one day I lose it and go crazy
I know this shit kinda heavy
I just wanna tell you directly
So girl, let me know if you ready." She sang.

"You know it doesn't matter how many times I hear your voice on a recording or in person, it just sounds more and more angelic. Every fucking time." I said.

"Oh shut up." She laughed.

"I'm so serious. Like it's heaven sent." I said.

"Cute, but how do you like the song?" She asked.

"I love it. It's dope. Is that all you have?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's it." Ariana said.

"Well I mean you know I know my way around a song. Just putting it out there." I said shrugging.

"You wanna help me...write a song?" She said hesitantly.

"Bro, just play the track." I said.

She laughed loudly at me.

"Play the track? Who do you think you are?" She said.

"The motherfucker that's about to write your song. Play the track." I said.

Ariana shrugged and pressed play.

"You gotta be like 'are you down, wassup. are you down, wassup'." I said.

"Stop I actually like that." She said.

"I knew you would." I smiled.

"Are you down, wassup? Are you down, wassup? Are you down? Are you down? Are you down? Are you down? Are you down?" She sang.

"You know you be on some bullshit, act so possessive and crazy." I said.

"Now hold on." Ariana said.

"That's the first part. Let me think!" I said.

"Think fast before I hurt you." She said.

"But I know that's just cause you love me, and you ain't scared to show me your ugly." I said.

"Okay I can get behind that." Ariana said.

"What you got?" I asked.

"And maybe that's just how it's supposed to be
I'm the release, you the dopamine
And you wonder, baby, if I'm gonna stay
Even if one day you lose it and go crazy
I know this shit kinda heavy
Just wanna ask you directly
girl, let me know if you're ready." She said off the top of her head.

"You're a lyrical genius, Ariana." I smiled.

"Are you down." She sang to herself and smiled.

"Six thirty, down like six thirty." I smiled.

"Y/N, what the hell does that mean?" She asked.

"You know! Down like six thirty!" I said.

"Six thirty, down like six thirty, down like sunset, down like my head on your chest." Ariana sang.

"Catchy, ain't it?" I said.

"Oh you be quiet." She said. I could see her smiling.

"Well the writing machine is closed for the night. I'll be in bed." I said.

"Mmkay." Ariana said.

"Goodnight, Ariana." I said.

"Goodnight, Y/N." Ariana smiled.

————————————————————————
A/N

After complaining on here for years I finally fucking graduated high school. I won so bad. Went to senior week and got the fucking flu so I lost too. So probs gonna update more cause I don't have school.

Vote and comment please I love reading y'all comments fr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 118 6
Y/n Y/l/n- a gay introverted shy intersex female. Y/n searches for the answer of her most thought question, she majors in psychology to try to figure...
841 26 18
Ariana Grande, a girl who is just trying to make it in New York. Working for Styles Inc in hopes to once own her company. While having a fling with h...
38.4K 1.4K 20
{Completed ✔︎} A story that's kinda different from my others. It's hard to explain the plot, but this is all I know for sure.. Y/n Bernard is Ariana...
91.9K 3K 59
Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one ever should And I'm hating myself 'caus...