The legend(of Juanpito)

By _Bangtanlobe

Jungkook FF AU For mature audiences only! Rated r for ridiculous πŸ€ͺ More

0| Juanpito
1| Ronnie
2| Jungkook
3| Ron/JK
5| Ron/JK
6| Taehyung
7| Ron/JK
8| Jungkook
9| Ronnie
10| Jungkook
11| Ron/JK
12| Taehyung
13| Ron/JK
14| Juanpito
15| Ronnie
16| Jungkook
17| Jungkook
18| Ronnie
19| Jungkook
20| Ron/JK
21| Ron/ JK
22| Jungkook

4| Ron/JK

5.3K 312 58
By _Bangtanlobe

Ronnie:

By the time Taehyung had gotten me it was well past eight in the night. I had basically spent my entire day with this delicious looking man, and might I say it hasn't been easy. I have a thing for guys like that, all muscle and taunt. Strong and able to easily take me.

Jungkook.

I recall the conversation we had before I left his home. He had given me a schedule. Every day after work he will send a car to get me and bring me to his home. He said that we would spend about six hours a day, trying to help me get started on my outline and rough draft. I can't help but feel a little tingly knowing I get to see that beautiful man everyday.

Now I'm not a saint, and I'm sure even Taehyung knows that. I've always been the one more interested in the erotic scenes and romance that involved lust as well. What's romance without sex? Isn't sex love as well? But it's true that not all sex is about love and it doesn't have to be. Sex is pleasure, it's a way to express yourself using only your body with less words.

I can go on and on about this topic, something I typically keep to myself because whenever I argue over the fact that sex is not a bad thing, someone always finds a way to tear my opinions down. But it didn't, I stand by what I believe in and that's that.

"Ron," Taehyung softly calls out and I don't bother to look, only humming in response. "You're thinking."

"Yeah." I respond, eyes focused out the window. "Do you think just because I like sex, I'm any different from anyone else?"

Taehyung pauses.

"I don't think so," he says softly. "We all have our demons, we all sin. Being different is not bad, that's why I hate this society....Are you doubting this?"

"Hell no," I snort out before shifting in the seat. "I don't give a damn about what others think. I like what I like. I am who I am. I'm not changing because of other's beliefs. My belief is that I am my own belief, no one else's."

Taehyung nods, a wide grin stretching across his face before he's reaching a hand over and patting my head. The gesture is not something foreign, he's always done this when we're just children growing up. Although we bicker night and day, he knows I appreciate that small little pat of approval. It made me feel welcomed, accepted. He made me feel as if he would never judge me.

And he wouldn't.

"How did your thing go?" I ask, suddenly remembering that Taehyung had been gone all day and hasn't once mentioned what he was doing.

His startled cough catches my attention. "You know...work stuff."

I raise a brow. "Work...stuff?"

There's a strained laugh coming from his chest but his lips are stiff across his face. He's not lying though, it's related to work because when Taehyung lies to me I can very much tell. But I know that's not the complete truth, he's hiding something from me and sooner or later I'll find out.

I always find out.

What kind of little sister would I be if I couldn't spy on my older brother? A pretty damn whack one. That's the point of having sibling. You find out they've don't something stupid and you use it against them to get what you need.

If you don't then what's the point?

I won't push him though, I'll just keep my eye on his new behavior. I hum to his response, leaning back against the window and I can hear him lightly sigh, taking a mental note of that.

He's relieved.

"How was your first day with Jungkook?" He cuts off my detective thoughts and I peek up a bit at the sound of his name.

"You mean that gorgeous hunk of man?" I grin widely and Taehyung shoots me a quick glare before looking ahead. "It was fun actually. We didn't really do much writing though."

The horror on Taehyung's face was the most satisfying thing in my entire life. His eyes widen with fear as his lips part and he inhales deeply before glancing at me.

"What the fuck did you do?" He exclaims and I smirk before playing an innocent pout to my lips.

"You know..." I say. "Work stuff."

I can see the muscle in his jaw work at my words and I bite down on my lip, my shoulders shaking as I hold back my laughter. Taehyung grips the steering wheel hard as his teeth gritted. Yes big brother, suffer, suffer so you know exactly how I feel.

"Ron," his voice is deep and stern and I scoff.

"Don't you do that!" I narrow my eyes at him. "Don't use your brother tone on me."

He sighs. "Just please don't do anything stupid, especially with him."

"Why?" I asked and Taehyung rolls his eyes before relaxing his shoulders and grip against the wheel.

"If I tell you, you have to promise not to say a damn word." He hisses and I cross my fingers across my heart, and he does the same. We interlock our pinkies, something we've done since we were children before balling our hands and swallowing our promise. It's a silly little thing my mother taught us.

She said, "Swallowing your secrets is like placing them into a safe. When the time comes, the secret will be released but only then should you open your mouth to speak of it."

I still have no clue what exactly that means but the action has become so natural I still do it even being as old as I am now. Is it weird? But then again, I don't care. It made us feel more secure knowing we've swallowed our secrets and didn't just promise a lie.

I wouldn't tell a soul.

"Okay," Taehyung sighs. "The man who's mentoring you is Jeon Jungkook."

"Jeon Jungkook," I slowly repeat and he nods.

"He's not just any person, he's actually well known."

"From movies right?" I ask and Taehyung's foot jerks against the breaks roughly, causing us both to jerk forward.

"You've watched his stuff?" His voice rises and I shake my head.

"No, he just told me today that he's an actor." I say and Taehyung snorts before belching a laugh.

"An actor?" His brows raise wide. "Is that what he told you?"

Didn't I just fucking say that? I don't say this out loud because that would mean I've cursed at him and he hated that more than he hated that big forehead of his. I snicker to myself.

"Yes, but he was very vague about it. Kept brushing it aside and changing the topic." I curtly respond and Taehyung smirks.

"Oh he's an actor alright," he says darkly. "A porn actor."

Cue the fucking record scratching noise. I turn my head to my brother slowly and he chuckles deeply, an evil look in his eyes as he stares ahead. A porn star? Jeon Jungkook is a fucking porn star?

How? Wait, I know how. That damn body of his, those stupid photos. How could I be so stupid and not see it clear as day. The man has a body of a god, of course that shit would be on camera. Oh god, that means he's very experienced in this and that means...my erotic mentor is a porn star.

I grin, "Interesting."

"Don't say a word of this to him," Taehyung hisses. "You promised."

"My lips are sealed."

...

Jungkook:

I find myself impatiently tapping my foot against the floor, my leg bobbing up and down as I stare at the door of my office. Ronnie would be here soon, my driver confirmed he'd picked her up from her job. I'm not sure why but I decided to dress more...professional.

This is supposed to be professional! I'm her mentor and I have to be serious so I can properly help her with her book. So yes, I'm wearing my best tailored dress shirt and a pair of slacks I've gotten just yesterday. I decided to brush my hair away from my forehead.

Shit, my fucking heart is out of control. I'm not sure why I'm so damn nervous but the thought of being in this office for six long hours with a girl that has the body of a fucking goddess get my blood boiling. But then I think about Taehyung and I grit my teeth.

This is his fault. I would've been perfectly fine if he hadn't sent his little sister to me. A damn, the way she doesn't even give me the time of day just turns me on even more. That fiery look she has whenever I've crossed the line, that, that right there is the sexiest shit ever.

Don't think about it.

Oh hell, how can I not? She's about to walk through those doors, luscious body and delicious curves teasing the hell out of me. I'm a porn star but I'm still human. I'm still a man, a man with a very active core.

"Shit," I breathe out as I throw my head back against my chair. I stare up at the ceiling. "Fucking. Taehyung."

I swallow hard before closing my eyes. I attempt to calm myself down but when I hear three confident knocks on my door, my heart jerks. My head whips up and I quickly straighten up before clearing my throat.

"Come in." I call out deeply, my voice sounding serious. Good, I'm glad it didn't crack, that's would've been embarrassing.

The door creaks open and my maid walks in, her face expressionless. "Sir, Miss Ronnie is here."

I nod, gesturing for her to let her in and she nods before stepping aside. And fucking god, my jaw almost drops. Ronnie strides in wearing a silky button up top that hugged her breasts amazingly. Her hips sway in the tight pencil skirt, hugging those damn curves and that damn ass so perfectly. She clutches her notebook to her side, in the other is her purse, her jacket thrown over her forearm.

She's wearing her glasses, those sexy glasses. Her long brown hair is slicked back into a long ponytail that dangles to her waist. My throat suddenly goes dry and my fingers twitch. I wanted to run my fingers through that ponytail, grip it in my hand and pull it hard. She looks like she likes her hair pulled, and that right there makes my imagination go wild.

"Good evening," she grins, sauntering over to my desk. "Mr Jeon."

I'm fucked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 159 1
ပထမဆုဢးထတွေ့ထကြုဢကို α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€α€…α€Ία€šα€±α€¬α€€α€Ία€”α€²α€· α€–α€Όα€α€Ία€žα€”α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€€α€Ία€›α€α€¬α€€ α€•α€Όα€žα€”α€¬α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€˜α€°α€Έ... α€‘α€€α€»α€­α€―α€Έα€”α€Šα€Ία€Έ α€„α€«α€·α€œα€Šα€Ία€•α€„α€Ία€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€°α€€α€‘α€™α€Ύα€α€Ία€‘α€žα€¬α€Έα€•α€±α€Έα€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€α€šα€Ί ! Mature rate 18 ပါ ။ Read...
3.6K 49 14
Jikook smut warning ⚠️ some 18+ or 21+ first fanfiction
73.4K 3.6K 13
A MIN YOONGI HITMAN AU Warning: Mature Content πŸ”ž