Aaron Z x Tyler (Because why...

By Wilburs-Bandaid

There aren't that many stories like this so ill try making my own! Tell me some ideas ill need-em!:) The gir... More

Here this is a better part one:)
id sell my own bones for sapphire stones 'cause blues you favorite color :)♥✿
I wanna be your boyfriend, I wanna be your boyfriend!!
Around the world around the world!
If tear drops could be bottled.

:)

2.8K 40 41
By Wilburs-Bandaid

-Tylers POV-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I wake up and look at the clock and it was 8:00. I get up and started to get ready. I walked into my bathroom and put some makeup on, to cover the bruises I had gotten due to my mother and father.

After getting my face done I walk over to my closet to change. I almost fell ove a few times, because I was still tired. I look at my closet wondering what to wear for the concert.

After a few options I decide to wear was my basketball shirt plus a Aaron Z shirt under it, then I grabed black leggings. I hoped no one would notice them.

I grab some of my Aaron Z merch and grabed a grey zip up hoodie so I could hide my Aaron Z shirt and a few other stuff. Anyway I open my window slowly.

Before I went out my window I hear my mom and dad fighting yet again,once I heard a glass break I left before it got much worse. Once I was outside the breeze felt nice and kinda warm.

Honestly I wanted to stay on the roof and feel the breeze till it got cold. But I didn't have time for that, I had a concert to get to.

Yes it was a 4-town concert but Im suprised that there back in toronto, after the incident. But that wasnt important rght now. Once I got there I found out I had enough to buy a VIP ticket and so I got one, I just wanted to at least once talk to Aaron Z up close. . .

I made my way up to the front to get a better look, I was in the middle kinda but it still worked! I was smiling so hard Im pretty sure you could see my smile form a mile away.

"TYLER!?"

My eyes wided as I heard my name called by four familiar voices. I slowly turn to my left to see the four girls I kinda made fun of.

"YOUR A FOUR-TOWNIE!!??"

I nearly fainted right there! Play it off cool tyler. . . "nO! Tyler! Whos-s. . .Whos-s Tyler!. . I dont know a Tyler!" I said covering my face with the drink I had.

I heard squealing then the next thing I knew they were fan girling over me, hugging me to death. "I cant breath!!" I manged to say.

"Whoops sorry!" they all said, then they started to talk about how I was a four-townie. "Hey wait. . ." Priya had started to say. They all went silent.

"Anything wrong?" Mei had asked her. "Tyler. . . Are you wearing. . . Leggings!?" Oh brother, there going to go bonkers just watch. They stared to look down slowly.

"OH MY GOSH, HE IS!" Abby had said, they started to fan girl again. They stoped fan girling over me once we all seen the lights dim. Then four flashed onto the screen, we all started to squeal and fan girl. . . and fan boy,

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

Everyone screamed, Thats when they started to jump onto the stage one-by-one.

The girls and I started to cry when we seen them jump on stage. Thats when I notice I was being held very close I bit my lip when one of them started push on a bruises.

Thats when Aaron Z jumped onto stage, I stared to fan boy then I had an idea to yell that I loved him, and so I was going to! Was I going to regret it? Maybe. . .

"I LOVE YOU AARON Z!!" I yelled it so loud I wouldnt be suprised if my mother had heard me. He started to look around till he spoted me.

I turned all red. Im pretty sure he notice, thats when he gave me a smile then winked at me. I turned more red then ever im sure of it.

My head started to hurt, really badly, but I was to focused on the show where I didn't pay any attention to my head at all.

☂Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ☂

The concert was done and now I could finaly see my crush! I was to excited to meet Aaron Z that I forgot about my friends.

"Earth to Tyler!" Miriam had been talking to me this entire time. "O-oh uh hi!" They started to laugh at me for not paying any attention. I turned pink

"Im so excited!" Mei had said. We all had gotten VIP so. . . yea. We started to walk back there, I felt nervous, I mean I was always nervous but yea. Once we got to the VIP part the, secret guard was standing.

We all showed him are VIP cards and he opened the door, I was in the back so I wouldnt been seen I guess you could say. . ? As we came in there were a few others but they left as we got in. Mei and the others were going crazy asking there favorite band member to sign something or other stuff nothing weird .

I was looking for Aaron Z till I spoted him all alone I felt bad for him, did no one really like him? . . I started to walk over to him I didn't even notice. He looked up as I was close by him, I gave a small smile.

Okay good so far just start a conversation with him and ask for him to sign you shirt then ask for his number got that? wait no first ask if you can sit with him then go on. Yea that was my plan!

"H-hi could I maybe sit with you. . ?" I wasnt very good at talking with people, I studder. . . a lot half of the time at least. "Course!" He said with a big smile on his face, he looked so cute. I took a set next to him and looked at him. . " Hey if its not to much trouble could you sign my s-shirt?"

"Yea! Course I can anything for someone as cute as you" I think I died right there, my heart started to race and im sure I was redder then a tomato.

He started to chuckle, "Hey can I put my legs on here maybe?"

"Why not?" He said with another smile, I put my legs up on the couch we were on and I poped out my chest as he pulled out a marker from his pocket.

He then brought the marker to my chest then wrote the words 'I LOVE YOU AARON Z' Oh my goodness hes going to get me killed. He wrote that on my Aaron Z shirt then he grabed my basketball shirt then wrote 'Aaron Zs favorite person' I started to giggle at the words he had put.

"Hey can you turn around for a second?"He asked, I nodded my head just so I didn't studder to death. I turn around and I felt that he started to pull down my grey hoodie just a wee bit. I notice that the girls were geting photos with there favorite band member also getting little treats from them,

I awed, they all were adorable. Then thats when I got to thinking. . what if I asked Z if I could have his hoodie? You think hed give me it? I asked myself in my head. He might I mean hes a very nice, kind, hot . . person so . . maybe?

"All done!"
I turn back around "What did you write on my back?"

I asked he didnt say anything just gave a smile that didn't mean good, did it? oh well time to ask him

"Hey is it fine if I ask you for your hoodie and phone number. . ?" I was scared what he was going to say. He looked at me and grabbed my hands and looked at me with a soft smile. I started to blush.

"Duh you can! pfft" He started to take off his hoodie and gave it to me, I took it from his hands and his hands were pretty soft,

"Heres my phone so you can put it into your phone!" I said with a smile giving my phone to him, he handed me his. I put down mu number and handed it back to him, I took a few since im not good at typing or anything. I had trouble typing stuff, but meh.

Once he gave me my phone back, I gave his and I didnt know what to say I was way to happy. I just smiled I hoped I didn't look creppy will smileing.

Then he pulled me into a hug I never knew I was going to be able to hug him holy! I started to blush more. "Thank you!" I said "Course!" He said

"Oh! Hey do yoy maybe think I could take a photo with you for my new background?" I asked, he started to scoot closer till he was right by my side.

"Here wait. ." I was waiting for what he was doing till I felt hands around my hips and being pulled onto someones lap. Holy shit! I was sitting on Aarons Z lap. I started to turn more red. Was I really about to take a photo with my favorite person on his lap? I guess so.

I put my phone up and get ready to take the photo. As I was about to take the photo he kissed my check as I clicked the photo butten. Once the photo was done I was red, redder then red.

Thats when I felt dizzy like I was sick. It looked all blurry and I couldnt make out what there were saying but it was something . Thats when someone started to shake me,

'Help' were the last words I said I think before I passed out.

Wilburs_Bandaid here or just call me Karl, Anyway I dont know if I really like the part when they go back stage, I mean I like
some of it not all should I change it or keep it? Its up to you guys:) Bye love you <3

Hi me again if you need anyone to talk to, Im right here!:)

-Wilburs_Bandaid or karl 1706 words were used.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 82 22
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
10.5K 1.1K 33
හැකි වේදෝ පිරිමි ඇඟකට පිරිමි ඇඟක් හිරවෙන්ඩ..........
14.4K 1.4K 17
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
12.9K 380 6
Yasmin Monroe signs up for Love Island 2024 looking to find her perfect match.