Here this is a better part one:)

-Tylers POV-

"T-Tyler. .! wake up. . the concert. . !"

I slowly open my eyes to see my little sister shaking me to get up. "Hm. . what time is it. .?" I asked her, "I-ts 8:00 t-the concerts at 8:30 right. . ?"
"Yea. . Yea it is" I slowly got up walking over to my closet, Emma sat on my bed kicking her legs back-n-fourth.

"What should I wear?" I turn my head towards her to see what I should wear. Emma jumped off my bed quietly and came over to me, "H-hmmm. . o-ooooo. . ! this . !" Emma said as she grabbed my basketball shirt with my Aaron Z shirt and black leggings, along with a gray zip up hoodie. I gave her a pat on the head which meant 'thank you'

She went back over to my bed and sat down, kicking her legs again. I start to get dressed, once I was done I headed to the bathroom and Emma came with me.

"Jump-si-daisy!" Emma started to giggle as I lifted her up onto the counter, I grabbed the makeup I had so I could cover the bruises we had. I gently went over Emma's just to make sure I didn't hurt her, then I did mine.

Once I was done I quietly went over to her room so she can get changed, and yes she was coming with me. She didn't have a favorite band member, Emma liked them all.

"What do you wanna wear?" I asked while giving her a smile, "C-could I wear a skir-t . .?" Emma asked slowly, she was probably scared on what I was going to say. I wanted her happy so. . "Course you can!" I don't really think anyone would see the bruises. We were going back stage too, but who would pay attention to Emma's legs? No one that's who!

"T-this o-one!" she said as she pointed to a white skirt, I grabbed it for her and then now it was time for a shirt. "B-brother. . ? may I-I wear one of your 4☆town shirts. . ?" Emma asked slowly.

"With all of them on it?" I said with a smile, "Y-yea!" Emma said. Once I got back from my room, I handed her the shirt I knew it was going to be a bit bigger then her but she loves bigger shirts.

She put it on and she looked so adorable, after we grabbed some of are 4☆town merch and a mask, we didn't want germs- We started to head out my window, I made sure she went out first. As I was about to go out the window I heard mom and dad fighting yet again, I left as I heard glass break.

We got down from the roof and headed on our way to the concrete.

✿Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ✿

Once we got are tickets and VIP stuff we went to like the middle of the crowd. Since there were so many people I put Emma on my shoulders just so she didn't get hurt. I made sure her skirt was down in the back.

"TYLER!!!??" I heard four familiar voices call my name.

I saw Mei, Priya, Miriam, and Abby looking at me wide eyes while they hugged.

play it cool Tyler... PLAY IT COOL!!

"nO! Tyler! Whos-s. . .Whos-s Tyler!. . I don't know a Tyler!" oh gosh Tyler. . . I told myself to play it cool didn't I?

"YOUR A 4☆TOWNIE!!??" I covered Emma's ears because she doesn't really like too many loud noises that much. Even tho were at a concert, she normally would wear headphones to drown out some of the sound.

Mei and the rest of her friends started to crowd around me and Emma. Calling Emma names like, Cute, Adorable and other things that made her giggle.
Then they started to talk about how I was a four-townie and stuff. Miriam started to shake me as the concert started.

They keep fan-girling over the band until the lights got lower and the number four flashed on the big screen. Miriam started to shake me again as the concert started.