𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝙊 𝘽𝘼𝘿 - 𝘒𝘜𝘚�...

By ihrtkusuo

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ❝𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐘/𝐧 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝...❞ ❝𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞!❞ ❝𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮�... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36

33

14.7K 370 1.4K
By ihrtkusuo

⚠️Warning: there will be smut in this chapter. If you are not comfortable with that, please don't read this.

I've never written anything like this so um yeah😭. I deeply apologize if this is written terribly. </3

Now, you shall read, lovelies.
———

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

You sat there, shocked— not knowing how to respond. You were happy of course, but this made you speechless.

"I.." you trailed off, staring into his eyes that started to widen just a bit.

'I'll understand if you don't like me back, I-'

You cut him off my yanking the collar of his shirt and brushing your lips against his.

He of course was alarmed by the sudden action, but instantly melted into the kiss, running his hands through your hair.

The kiss began to become more heated by the second and Kusuo traced his fingers down your waist to your hips, bringing you closer to his body. Your chest now pressed against his.

The other psychic then pulled away, causing a long whine to escape your lips. He began to leave marks on your neck, though he made sure you would be able to hide them.

Your hands got tangled into his hair and you leaned your head back, enjoying the pleasure you were feeling.

He reached your collar bone, giving it a tiny lick which made you sharply inhale. Kusuo smirked and continued to exploit the area.

"K-ku-" you got interrupted by him pressing his index finger up against your lips, hushing you.

"Shhh. You have to be quiet, your mom is here, isn't she?" he whispered, giving your collar bone another kiss, sending pleasureful shivers down your spine.

"Yeah..." you sighed, gently biting your lip.

Kusuo shifted his head to look at you and raised his eyebrows, "..my parents aren't home."

You smiled and nodded your head happily, "Let's go to your room then."

Kusuo wrapped his arms around your waist and teleported into his room, the both of you softly landing onto his bed.

He stared at you for a moment before leaning in and kissing you hungrily, slowly going lower to your neck.

Oh geez, is this really happening?

Is this the right decision..? What if this wrong?

You began to panic a little in your head and Kusuo looked up at you, taking notice of the expression on your face.

He immediately sat up straight and grabbed your hand.

"Hey, if you don't want to do this, it's completely fine. Don't ever do something you're not comfortable with. We can just chill instead if you'd like."

You stared into his eyes and thought for a moment.

But this feels... right.

I want this.

You gave his hand a gentle squeeze and nodded your head happily, "No, I want this."

Kusuo caressed your right cheek and pulled you into a gentle, but passionate kiss, slowly pushing you back down onto the bed.

You could feel Kusuo's fingers play with the hem of your shirt. You gently pushed away from the kiss and put your shirt over your head, throwing it onto the floor. Kusuo blushed profusely and look down at your chest area for a second before looking away.

You giggled at his shyness and moved his head towards you with your fingers gently, "Don't be so shy, Ku~"

"Oh, shush, you." he rolled his eyes playfully and gave you a small kiss on the cheek.

Soon after, both of your guys' clothes were slowly shredded off. The both of you only had your undergarments on now.

Kusuo began to trace your waist as he gave your neck playful nips and kisses, listening to the small moans and whimpers that left your lips. He then placed his hand behind your back, his fingers playing with the clip of your bra.

"May I?" he asked and you gave him a curt nod.

He had a bit of trouble unclipping your bra and you began to giggle quietly, making him agitated.

"Why isn't it coming off..." he bit his tongue, proceeding to struggle.

"Oh wow. Kusuo can't unhook a bra?" you teased, tracing his jaw.

"I can, I can. Let me just.." he then ripped your bra off— It stung a bit but the pain went away after a few seconds.

"Kusuo, that was my favorite bra!" you exclaimed, hitting his chest softly.

"I can just buy you a new one." he mumbled, licking up from between your breasts to your neck.

You giggled and twirled a strand of Kusuo's hair between your finger. He then began to slowly pull your undies down, and you lightly lifted your lower body up, helping him remove them.

He looked down at your figure, admiring your beautiful body. "Wow..."

"Stop." you covered his eyes out of embarrassment, your face reddening.

He moved your hand away from his face and softly smiled at you, "You're beautiful, Y/n."

You played with your fingers and shyly smiled back up at him, "Thank you..."

Kusuo put his blanket over the both of you and bent down, proceeding to give you small kisses all over your face, eliciting small laughs from you.

He painfully licked down your tummy slowly, enjoying the small noises you were making, causing him to get more and more excited by the second.

"I- Ah-" you bit your lip and covered your mouth, trying not to be so loud.

He moved your hand from your lips and whispered into your ear, making you roll your eyes back. "You can be as loud as you want, Y/n. We're alone after all."

You shivered and nodded your head slowly, letting him continue.

He then went farther downward and kissed both your inner thighs, sending more pleasureful shivers down your spine.

"Ready?" he asked, giving you a soft smile.

"I'm ready. Are you?" you inquired, softly ruffling his messy hair.

He leaned down, kissing your abdomen and glanced back to you with a smirk, nodding his head up and down.

"I'm ready.." he breathed in a bit nervously.

This was both your first time so this was a bit startling, but the two of you knew this felt and was right.

You swiftly wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled. He placed his hands on your hips and leaned forward, bringing you into a passionate kiss and pushed forward.

You gasped and clawed his back, causing him to flinch and shut one eye.

"O-ow, Y/n.." he winced.

"S-sorry.." you muttered, rubbing the spot on his back that you had scratched gently.

Kusuo stayed in place until you got comfortable and nodded your head, indicating for him to move.

He slowly started to move his hips and pushed yours into his as well. It hurt a bit at first but soon turned into nothing but sweet pleasure.

"I-is this- ngh... okay..?" he asked, swallowing hardly.

"Y-yes, but c-can you go a little fa-faster.." you sputtered, rubbing the back of his neck.

Kusuo nodded and proceeded to go faster as you asked and you couldn't help but to slip out a few moans due to how good it felt.

"Ngh..." he moaned quietly, digging his nails into your hips, creating small crescents.

"Oh... oh- Ah~" you tightened your grip onto his hair, making him quietly grunt.

"Oh, Y/n.." Kusuo sighed, leaning his head back.

"K-kusuo.." you stuttered.

Kusuo moved your legs over his shoulder and thrusted faster, hitting a certain spot that made you scream.

"Oh! R-right there!" you shouted, grabbing onto the bedsheets tightly and arching your back. Tears began to form into your eyes.

"Oh god, Y/n.." he sighed once more, biting his lip harshly.

You started to feel a knot form into your stomach and it was about to break any second.

"K-kusuo, I think I'm gonna..." you warned, staring at his half lidded eyes.

"Just h-hold on a bit l-longer.." he instructed and you nodded, trying your best to do so.

Kusuo began to thrust harder, roughly pushing your hips into his. You couldn't hold it in anymore. You arched your back a bit higher and finished with a loud moan.

"I-I told you t-to.. to.. I- oh- ah~!"

Kusuo dug his face into the crook of your neck and pulled out, finishing with a loud groan.

"Mm..." he hummed, gently nibbling your ear and plopping down beside you.

You smiled and nuzzled into his chest where you could hear his heartbeat which was at a fast pace, and so was yours.

He breathed out and smiled, kissing your lips softly.

"I guess there is no way to stop a premonition from happening." he said, looking up at the ceiling.

"But I don't really mind this one." he looked back down at you, noticing that you had fallen asleep.

He moved strays of hair away from your face and admired your beauty before deciding to fall asleep with you.

A/N
BY THE WAY, I've never written smut so I DEEPLY apologize again if it's terribly written!!😭 LMAO THIS IS EMBARRASSING
🏃‍♀️💨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4K 28
A collection of Haikyuu!! boys x reader oneshots, scenarios, & soulmate AUs! [CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED] [mostly x female readers, but some stories can...
2.9M 138K 41
╰┈➤ 𝒌𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒐 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ⛓ ❝ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵐʸ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ ⁿᵒʷ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ᵉᵘᵖʰᵒʳⁱᵃ ❞ ⇝ in which a sleep-deprived girl finds her own self accident...
769K 8.2K 48
⚠ Smut warning ⚠ Do you like Saiki kusuo? then this is the book for you! not only does this book contain one-shots about Saiki kusuo himself, but it...
49.6K 1.1K 14
𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑌/𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑎 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎�...