Bankai, Minazuki.

By Gaebutokay

Character is Unohana Retsu from Bleach. A menacing woman who had a dark past, a bloodthirsty killer who finds... More

About Her.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Final Chapter.

16

1.1K 39 5
By Gaebutokay

The Soul Reapers were announced officially, that they still exist but only announced in the Jujutsu Society.

The title Grade sorcerers were removed from them including Yachiru Kusajishi, not like she had sorcerer rank.

Their new rank was called Soul Reaper Grade which was higher than the well respected Special Grade. After Gakuganji told his fellow higher-ups about the appearance of Soul Reapers, it immediately spread in the Jujutsu World.

A lot of things happened this week but here they are now playing baseball..

"HEY HIT THE BALL STUPID!" Utahime scolded her students for the umpteenth time of the day.

The students knew about the sudden appearances of Soul Reaper, heck they even wore their Soul Reaper uniforms. While they were playing baseball they can't help but be wary of the six Soul Reapers who were watching them. (except Itadori who already knew Unohana.)

"Oi Hitsugaya! I'm sitting next to ni-sama!!" Rukia wanted to sit next to Byakuya but Hitsugaya was already sitting next to him.

"Huh? but this is my side!" Hitsugaya replied back.

"HUUH?! COME ON JUST SWITCH WITH ME!"

"HEY! I TOLD YOU THIS MY SIDE!-" 

Rukia tried removing Hitsugaya from his seat when suddenly Unohana spoked.

"Rukia-chan, you can switch seats with me." Unohana offered since she sat next to Byakuya, next to Unohana, was Isane.

Isane was kind of miserable that her captain will not be beside her anymore.

Byakuya only sighed in relief knowing that Unohana who had Yachiru on her shoulder who was yelling near his ears was switching places.

"Uh- hehe really?" Rukia had sparkles on her eyes while staring at Unohana.

"Of course, now let's switch."

Rukia stood up happily while putting her tongue out to Hitsugaya, mocking him which onle earned an irk mark on his forehead.

'So childish!' Hitsugaya sighed.

Rukia and Unohana were switching seats, this went noticed by Gojo Satoru. 

He wore glasses and a white buttoned shirt instead of his casual attire.

He noticed the two moving, so he happily walked towards the Soul Reapers. Everyone on the field noticed this and...

'How can he walk so freely with them in sight....' The students sweatdropped.

"HEYY! SOUL REAPERS!! Nice meeting you again Unohana." He shouted at the other five while he only greeted Unohana nicely.

"What now? blindfold." 

"What a pain."

"A pain in the ass."

"Oh it's Gojo-san.."

"OH STUPID WHITEY!"

Gojo fake-cried with their insulting reactions to him, which really insulted him.

"You too, Satoru." Unohana said adding a genuine smile.

"SEE??! THAT'S WHY I'M ONLY NICE TO HER! SHE'S NICE AND STRONG!" He was side hugging Unohana while speaking looking at the Soul Reapers first and at Utahime when he made his voice louder at the word 'strong'.  Utahime looked at him with a pissed look on her face.

"WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN YOU MORON!" Utahime was really stress everytime with Gojo around, so she threw a ball towards Gojo who she forgot was beside Unohana.

"OHHH, you're dead Utahime!!" Gojo shouted while the other four Soul Reapers were laughing at Utahime's reaction.

When the ball was almost near Unohana's face she caught it.

"Nice throw Utahime-san."  Unohana said with a smile.

"I- Uh- I-m SORRY IT WAS MEANT FOR GOJO, RETSU-SAN" Utahime apologized while glaring at her students who were teasing her that she's dead meat.

'OHH YOU'RE DEAD AHHAHA' The students mouthed to her.

"It's okay Utahime-san, It was meant for Gojo anyway."

"HEY-  IS IT OKAY TO YOU WHEN SHE REALLY DID HITTED ME????" Gojo cried.

_________________________________________________________________

The Exchange event ended and everyone from Kyoto went back to their school.

The students of Tokyo High stayed, these past few weeks they were really in good condition, they trained, eat, sleep and sometimes even went for shopping.                                                  (Kugisaki, Rukia, Isane and Maki mainly.)

The teachers heard that the first years exorcised a Special Grade 1, they were proud of them.

These past weeks they were really busy, suspecting that there was a traitor during the exchange event, who was still unknown not until Utahime and Unohana investigated it further.

It was Muta Kokichi, also known as Mechamaru.

"So it was really him huh." Gojo said.

Gojo smiled reminding him of his bestfriend during his early years.

"Why the hell are you smiling?" Megumi irked.

"Oh nothing." Gojo smiled

"Hey you do know that smiling randomly can be suspicious you know?" Hitsugaya informed.

"Anyways tell everyone let's gather up!!!" Gojo shouted.

The first years went outside to call the second years, Isane and Yachiru. Everyone arrived while some sat and some stood Gojo started to speak again.

"So we have a very important mission." He was serious right now, which was a rare sight to see, sensing that his not in his care-free attitude the students and Soul Reapers listened to him.

"Your new mission will be held on Shibuya... The problem is that during the mission is that I'm not present during it. These Soul Reapers have a mission overseas, but I'm sure you'll manage right?!! Since you're my students!" He said and now back to his usual demeanor it made everyone sigh at him again.

Something did not sit right with Isane so she spoked up.

"Wait- who said that we will go overseas for a mission???" Isane asked which caused everyone to stare at her.

"Principal Yaga, he said that their was a lot of disturbance on Okinawa.." Gojo answered something not sitting right with him either.

"But why all six of us?? Isn't one of us enough??" Rukia frowned.

"I don't know either." Gojo admitted

"Tell them I'm going on this mission alone." Byakuya demanded.

"But-"

"Ni-sama!-"

"Inform them, sending six Soul Reapers for a Special Grade Curse is quite insulting to us, do they really think we're not capable of that?" Hitsugaya told Gojo.

"He's right, plus with Aizen around here, we can't leave all at once at the same time." Unohana added.

"That Aizen-guy really is a pain you know! Well I'll tell them about Kuchiki Byakuya's offer, Everyone please prepare for tomorrows mission okay?! Now you're dissmised." He clapped his hands.

________________________________________________________________________________

Next Day

"So the I told Director Yaga about that offer of your and he said the higher ups declined- but! they said that one can stay here? So please decide stays here??" Gojo informed them.

"I'll stay." Hitsugaya suggests.

"Are you sure??? with that height of yours you sure are-" Rukia was cutted off by Hitsugaya hitting her head.

"Okay so that's all, Five of you! please pack your bags since you're leaving now!!"

"NOWW?!! BUT-" Rukia again was cutted off with Gojo pushing them outside.

"Let's pack Isane." 

"Ohh sure Unohana-sama!"

________________________________________________________________________

THERE MIGHT BE SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA YA KNOW SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO I SUGGEST YOU TO STOP READING HER NOW HEHEHE BUT THERE WILL BE A TWIST IN THE END!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 83 28
βœ” 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞 Inochi Nohara was born into chaos but still strives to have a normal life at the leaf village. Orphaned at a young age, the loss...
18.1K 1K 48
"I can't stand it anymore!" One year after Nohara Rin's death, Kakashi is still grieving and Obito is still seething with killing intent. Watching...
5.9K 126 6
When he found her, she had no idea who he was. But he was dead sure who she was. Story mostly focused on Kurosaki Karin. The experience of her afterl...
149K 6.2K 24
Sakura Haruno had heard nothing else but bad rumors and nasty things about her. What did she do wrong? Is there something wrong with this blessed kun...