BTS REACTIONS

By btsghostwriter

read, enjoy and don't forget to vote!!! More

When You Feel Insecure
The Moment They Realize They Love You
You Make Them Cry Happy Tears
A Member Walks In On You Both Thinking You're Doing Dirty Things
You Flinch In The Middle Of An Argument
You Find Them Smoking Because Of Stress
They Find Out You Are A Classical Singer
They're Feeling Down But You Cheer Them Up
You Can't Sing
You Get In A Bad Accident
How He Looks After You After Sex
You Suffer From Idiopathic Hypersomnia
How Sex With Them Is
He Proposes To You
You Struggle To Show Emotion/Affection
They Are Overprotective Of You
You Are Stood Up By Friends
You're Studying For A PhD In History
You Wake Up In A Night Sweat
Sex gone wrong
You Have A Quiet Voice
They Notice You've Started Your Period
You're Lead Singer In A Metal Band
You're A Member's Little Sister, Expecting A Baby With A Different Member
You're A Nurse
He Looks After You Whilst You Have Surgery
You're Struggling To Cope With Stress
They Find Out You Are Ticklish
You Meet His Parents For The First Time
They Think You Like A Different Member

They Get Jealous Of Your Guy Friends

858 17 0
By btsghostwriter

"Hey, where are you going dressed like that?" Jin asked, admiring the little black dress you wore.

"Out with the boys," you smiled, applying a layer of red lipstick to your lips. Jin nodded, not entirely taking in what you said until he heard a car horn outside.

You walked over to hug him goodbye, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Be safe, if anything happens, call me. I know what the boys can be like when they have a few drinks inside them."

"Jin," you scolded, "the boys always look after me, if you're feeling that jealous then why don't you come with me?"

He didn't mean to come across jealous, but he couldn't help it. "I don't mean to be jealous; it's just knowing you are going to have a nice night without me sucks."

"I'll make up for it tomorrow, just you and I."

"No other guys?"

"No other guys," you confirmed, pressing another kiss to his cheek. He squirmed noticing your lipstick mark on his cheek, quickly wiping it off.

Jin flashed you a quick smile, pulling you into a tight hug. "I want you to have a nice night, okay? Enjoy yourself and tell me all about it when you get home. I love you."

"I love you too, I'll give you a text when I am on my way home."

Your phone buzzed in your pocket once more, as you pulled it out to see your friend, Adam, texting you.

"Do you reckon you could pay any attention to me tonight?" Yoongi snapped. You jumped, dropping your phone on the table, smiling weakly across at him.

"Babe, it was just a text."

"Your phone has been going off all night, and I know it's him texting you. Why can't you just tell him that you're having a night with your boyfriend for once?"

You sighed, running your hands through your hair, "I'm sorry," you whispered, "I didn't realize it got to you so much."

"Of course, it does you are a texting another guy when your attention is supposed to be on me." You nodded, hearing him talk about the feelings was the realization you needed. Adam wasn't important right now, Yoongi was.

"I'll turn it off, I promise, no more interruptions." You switched it off, throwing it to the other side of your living room where you couldn't see, or hear it."

Yoongi nodded, appreciating your gesture. "I have no problem with him being your friend, I hope you know that, but I wanted tonight to just be about us two, no one else."

"I know, I shouldn't have been replying, it's my fault."

"Alright, I'm out of here," you shouted through the house, Hobi running down the stairs.

"No!" He shouted.

You looked confused only to feel his arms tightly wrap around you. His head buried into the crook of your neck, refusing to let you go. "What's got into you?" You smiled, trying to pull away.

"Don't go out with the guys tonight, stay in with me?" You chuckled, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "I'm being serious, I'm the only guy you need."

"Hobi, you're being jealous. It's just a few friends, a casual meal, can you trust me? I'm allowed to have male friends."

He sighed, nodding his head, finally letting you go. "Sorry, I know they are just friends, just ignore me."

"It's only the same as me being friends with your male mates, my friends have been there for years, you'll still be the only guy for me come the end of the night."

Your reassuring words were all he needed to hear as he opened up the door for you. "I want you to enjoy yourself, promise me you'll eat lots of food to keep yourself healthy, and talk about me to all your friends."

"I will eat plenty and try not to bore my friends by talking about you too much."

The front door unlocked, Namjoon walking in to see you and your friends sat around the dining table.

"Hey?" He questioned, seeing your male friends all sat around drinking beer. "I didn't realize you had company."

"You're welcome to join us," you friend offered. All the others nodded in agreement as you looked back to Namjoon's face.

"Come on love," you sweetly smiled, tapping the chair beside you."

Namjoon shook his head, "you guys carry on, I don't want to be an interference."

You sighed watching him walk up the stairs, following behind him. He laid flat out on your bed, you joining him. "You didn't have to walk off like that, the boys were happy for you to join us."

"That's not my problem, my problem is you just invite them around whenever you want, I come home looking terrible from the studio, and they all look like they've just walked off set from a movie."

"Joon, that's nonsense, you always look handsome to me." You made your point by peppering a few kisses along his face. "Just come downstairs, even for a few minutes, they are your friends too, they really like you."

"Really? You're not lying."

"No, come on, there's a spot right beside me."

Jimin studied himself in the mirror, straightening his top out, not quite able to make himself happy with his appearance.

"Do you think I need to change my style?" Jimin asked, adjusting the height of his jeans.

"Why'd you ask?"

"Well, it's just all your friends like to wear those high fashion clothes, and mine just aren't quite as cool." You frowned, walking over to him, wrapping your arms around his waist.

You turned him to face you, pressing a kiss to his lips. "I love your style, where's all this come from?" He looked to the floor, at a jacket one of your friends had gifted him. "I see, you think I like their style more?"

"Maybe," he mumbled, kicking the jacket aside. "I saw how much you liked it when I wore that jacket last night."

"I like anything you wear," you assured him, "don't ever feel like you have to change, you are incredibly handsome just the way you are, I don't want you any other way."

"You promise?"

"Of course. They may be my friends, but you're my boyfriend, I will always choose you over them, and love you for you, just like I love them for them."

"I love you too."

You hugged your three male friends tightly goodbye, climbing into the car with Taehyung. Without a word, he revved the engine up, pulling out the car park.

"That was a really nice evening, thank you for coming Tae," you smiled, only to be greeted by his frown. "Everything alright?"

He nodded his head, tapping a beat on the steering wheel. "I'm sure they all loved their goodbyes," he remarked.

"What?"

"Well, you gave them all a nice big hug, it would nice of you to hug your boyfriend like that from time to time too."

You stayed silent the rest of the car ride, not wanting to cause an argument with him. As you pulled up to your house, you walked around to Tae's side of the car, leaping into his arms.

He quickly had to catch you, feeling you press your lips to his passionately. "Do you think I hug all my friends like this?"

"No," he mumbled, pulling you tightly into him. "I'm sorry, I'm just tired, I wasn't fair on you. They're your friends, you're allowed to hug them, I guess I've just been feeling pretty lonely lately with all the time at the studio."

"How about tomorrow I come to the studio with you, I'll be on hand to give you all the hugs you need?"

"That would be amazing, thank you jagi, you're the best."

Your front door went, you standing up to see who it was, seeing your best friend stood on the other side. Jungkook followed behind you, frowning at your friend.

"Hi, are you alright?" He nodded, as you opened up the door. "Come in."

Jungkook sighed behind you making you look at him. His shoulder shrugged, dejectedly walking back into your house.

"Actually, do you think maybe you could pop round tomorrow; tonight, was kind of going to be a nice night for the two of us?"

Your friend nodded, leaving the two of you alone. You walked back into the living room, perching yourself on his lap. "Where's your friend?"

"I asked him to leave, tonight is about you, whatever he wanted can wait until tomorrow." His cheeky smile reappeared, a kiss pressed to your lips. "You don't have to be so jealous; you know?"

"I wasn't jealous, I was just really looking forward to some us time. It means a lot that you do to." You chuckled, snuggling into his chest.

He smiled down at you, hearing you whisper, "you'll always be the most important man in my life."

"I'm glad you value me, us."

"I always value us, forever and always."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 17 19
ยฉxbtsbtsbtsx 2017 All Rights Reserved
4.8K 161 47
๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šข, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข? เผ„ โ˜”๏ธŽโ˜”๏ธŽ
326K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...
252K 6.9K 18
"๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฐ" [ Finished ]