Arcane: The Moon (Male Reader)

Av DEMGSC1920

Armando Kiramman, he is... fairly different to his sister Caitlyn, he works more as a detective/forensics, be... Mer

Author Notes
Chapter 1: The Blimp
Final Trailer
Moon Knight: The Celestial Butcher LOL Interaction
Chapter 2: Progress Day
Chapter 3: Y/N?
Chapter 4: Sevika

Trailer

2.9K 57 9
Av DEMGSC1920

(Starts music)

Scene starts showing Piltover, as later a guy with messy brown hair wakes up very tired.

???: Have you solved your puzzle yet?

That guy was actually Armando as he looks to a damaged boat with a woman of his age, with Enforcer wear and blue hair... that was his younger sister, Caitlyn.

Armando: I am so close... but I need time.

Caitlyn: Marcus doesn't have time...

Armando: I-I know.

Caitlyn got on her toes as she pulled Armando by his neck and ruffled his hair a little.

Caitlyn: You just need some inspiration.

Armando seated looks at a photo with the symbol of a monkey... in a way. Armando was in the Stillwater with Caitlyn, as they walked by some cells... Armando actually a little afraid.

Armando: The criminal we found yesterday was beaten to a pulp... but we have someone who can answer to us.

Caitlyn: Who?

They walk and see a woman with pink short hair, bu ch of tattoos with few names.

Armando: Inmate 516... she's known as Pink.

She looks back at the Kiramman brothers but looks in shock.

Pink: Y/N?

Armando: W-Who?

Scene changes to The Lanes as Pink also who was Vi's voice was heard.

Vi: This was your home.

Armando looked scared, seeing face to face with many people from it.

Vi: Don't you remember anything... our adventures?

Armando looked at a writing in a wall, similar to his.

Vi: Our brothers? Our father?

Armando was seated holding Vi's hand as his lips shivered.

Armando: W-W-Who am I? Who am I, really?

Vi: *crying, hugs him* You're my brother.

Scene shows young Vi misstepping in a parkour as she fell but someone caught her hand, as she looks up seeing a kid with a rough face and clothing.

Vi: And you promised you would always be there to catch me when I fell to my demons...

It fades to Vi doing the same to Armando

Vi: But someone needed to catch you when you fell like I always did.

Caitlyn: I don't care where we stand... nothing will change how I see you.

Caitlyn holds together Armando who was breaking down.

Armando looks back in pure fear as scene changes to Silco face to face with Vi.

Silco: You don't know your limits, girl. It's what got Vander killed. What drove your sister away. And it's why I'm here right now.

Scene shows Jinx holding a minigun but lowers it seeing Armando very scared but very beaten up.

Armando: Why does everyone keep calling me, Y/N?!

He was at the council as he was very desperate and scared.

Vi: You're...

Armando: I'm Armando Kiramman! I'm not whoever Y/N is! Please tell me why you call me Y/N?

Caitlyn: Oil and Water... are we really that as well?

Armando was walking away quickly from a sad Caitlyn.

Armando: If my name is even Armando.

Vi activated some gauntlets with Hextech as she smiled at it.

???: You truly are impossible to kill... brother.

He wakes up seeing Jinx in front of him and fear runs through his veins.

Jinx: Do you remember, you always stood up for me? Always caught me when no one else could?

Scene shows young Jinx aka Powder being carried by someone in his back, sleeping.

Jinx: Are you going to stand for me, now?

Caitlyn holds a minigun at Jinx panting.

Jinx: Are we... still sisters?

Vi: Nothing's going to change that.

Armando in some kind of museum as opens a book as scene turns black.

???: Armando...

Armando looks back, around as he looks for the user who said that.

Armando: H-Hello?

He looks back again seeing a... tall person, about 10 feet standing with weird ancient clothing but more importantly... a white bird face. Scene changes to Vi, Caitlyn and Armando running in The Lanes but Armando in the middle a little but scared.

???: You have to give me control.

Scene now changes to Caitlyn holding her sniper, pulling the trigger, hitting Sevika in a vile Shimmer shot in her metal arm.

Caitlyn: The cicle of violence will never stop. This is our best shot to setting the record straight.

Ekko was holding a gemstone as shows Armando standing in some kind of dark galaxy very confused.

???: Let me do this. Let me save my city...

From the furthest he sees a supernova as a star is created but from his right, a giant blue glowing dragon eye ball was shown.

???: Let me save us...

Jinx was shown having a breakdown with many ghost around her taking form of her past.

???: Let me save my sister...

Caitlyn hugs Armando who his body was very bloody as Vi watched in another scene, a bar fairly angry.

???: And I can save yours...

Later a hand wrapped in white linen as it holds a golden weapons in form of a crescent moon with scene quickly turning black.

???: Let me... save you...

Scene returns to Armando face to face... with...

Himself...

ARCANE
THE MOON

Armando was with Caitlyn and a small guy with a huge veined fetus on his head, as a small shop store opens and he sees some kind of... monster?

Armando: *cowered* U-U-Uh hello, I'm... um...

Caitlyn: Brother?

Guy: W-Why are you acting like this?

Armando: G-God he's so ugly... I'm gonna throw...

Guy: I-Is a she...

Armando just swallow his spit... but also his vomit, as he puts a disgusted face as he falls in the ground, dead.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

63K 1.9K 12
The people of The Underground were never the luckiest pair. Only a special few were lucky, lucky enough to get the privileges of the topside. The (L...
91.2K 2.3K 18
All she wanted to do was to help but was abandoned by the person she loved more than anything in the world other than her best friend, a kid Vander t...
1.1K 8 12
Nobody believes that you are truly innocent. The whole school thinks you stole money for the field trip. Everyone bullies you including Vi. You try...
5.7K 209 9
What if Vander had 5 kids, and Mylo had a sister. Meet Maya Mylos younger sister, the one who followed him. Who...