Arifureta: From Human To Worl...

By Kokushibo-Tsugikuni

Arifureta x Male Moon Breath User (improved re-remake) More

Profile
The Monsters in the Abyss
Pandora's Box
The Golden (Loli) Vampire Princess
The Final Boss of the Depths
Shea, the Rabbitwoman
The Reisen Labyrinth
An Unexpected Class Reunion

Oscar Orcus' Lair

2.2K 83 89
By Kokushibo-Tsugikuni

To the manga and LN readers, during the Behemoth fight, I changed the names of their attacks based on the chants, the description of the attacks, and how they performed it in the anime. I'm not sure if they're the correct spell names since I don't read the manga or light novels. So if you could make sure, I'd appreciate it. Thanks and I hope you enjoy the story 😊

In an outside area at the bottom of the Labyrinth, an old house was at the end of a path aligned with pillars on the side, and a water fountain at the bottom of the stairs that lead up to the house. (YN), fully healed from his injuries, was currently making a new flesh katana due to the previous one being destroyed by the silver Hydra's attack.

(YN): Stupid, fucking... piece of shit, asshole monster. Ugh! Destroying my katana after I put so much work into it! And there!

After adding the finishing touches, I examine the newly crafted katana, which had a bright red appearance than its predecessor.

(YN): Brand new. And with a much a better looking appearance.

I place the katana of flesh in its newly constructed sheath, which also had the same bright red appearance as the katana, and lean it against the bed that Hajime was resting on. I lean back against the bed as I took in the unusaul scenery before my eyes.

(YN): How is there an outside area down here? We're in a labyrinth, and there are trees, water, and grass. Secondly, where is sunlight coming from? Is this artificial? Some sort of magic? Whatever the case, it's quite bizarre. I didn't get burned by it, probably because I still have some of my human cells. But will that be the case when get to the surface?

Hearing a slight groan coming hear from the bed, I jump to feet and walk to Hajime's side. I smile widely when I see him awake.

(YN): Hajime, you're finally awake!

Hajime: Hey, (YN). I see your injuries you've fully healed.

(YN): I told you, one cut through my neck is all it takes. Anything besides that is nothing to me. Anyway, I'm glad to see you've finally recovered.

Hajime: I guess I had you all worried.

He takes notice of the bed he was on.

Hajime: Why is there bed down? This is supposed to be a Labyrinth.

(YN): I think your question should be, "How is there an outside area at the bottom of a Labyrinth?"

Hajime: Also, what's this soft thing that I'm grabbing right now? It feels like...

Hajime squeezes the mysterious soft thing in his hand, which made moaned softly in a familiar voice.

Hajime: Is this...?

(YN): If you'll excuse me.

I grab and pull back the cover and see Yue lying next to and cuddling Hajime, completely naked.

Hajime: Wha-?!

I advert my eyes away from the naked couple in bed.

(YN): So that's what she was doing while I was checking the house!

The vampire grins and giggles Hajime's name as she continued to sleep. Hajime shakes her by the shoulder to wake her.

Hajime: Yue! Wake up, Yue!

Yue only snuggles closer into Hajime's chest.

Hajime: Get the hell up already, you sexy blood-sucking space cadet!

Hajime electrocutes the vampire with Lightning Field which finally woke her up.

Yue: Hajime?

Hajime: Yeah, it's me, sleepyhead. Wake up-

Yue: Hajime!

She cuts him off by throwing her arms around him and lightly sobs. Hajime grins as he softly rubs the back of her head.

Hajime: Sorry. Looks like I had you worried to death.

After a moment, Yue stopped her crying and was calm again.

Hajime: What is this place?

Yue: The Maverick's lair.

Hajime: Is it really? So what happened after?

Yue: After that... you fainted and (YN) had to carry you. The door opened, and we found this place. Then, (YN) put you on the bed... It looked like the Holy Water was finally working, and I had used my powers to their limits...

Hajime: Thanks for the help. I owe you both.

Sparkles appear in Yue's eyes after Hajime's gratitude for helping him, making her look adorable.

Hajime turns to his best who still had his back to them on the account of Yue and himself still being naked.

(YN): You know better than to thank me. I saved your ass so many times, you being alive is just enough for me.

Hajime: You're right about that. There's just one question.

Yue leans in closer.

Hajime: Why am I naked?

(YN): Well, we had to clean off the dirt and blood off you. I mean, you were dirty, but...

Hajime: But what?

Yue: I cleaned the spots he was too embarrassed to clean.

She licked her lips after.

Hajime: Why are you licking your lips?

She then giggles.

Hajime: What's the laugh for?! (YN), what did she do to me?!

(YN): You really don't want me to telling you that.

Yue licks her lips again.

Hajime: And stop licking your lips!

I pick up the clothes Yue and I took from the old house and set them on the bed. The Nagumo couple begin getting dress while I changed my shirt. I was go for my pants when I quickly realized something.

(YN): Uh, you guys...

Hajime: What?

(YN): Can you two face the other way real quick so I change my pants?

The two face the opposite direction, giving me some privacy. I rip off the messed-up and try one a few pairs of pants. I eventually find a pair that was slightly small but still fit me.

(YN): Okay, you're good.

Hajime: Where did you guys find these clothes? Was that Maverick a guy, then?

Yue: We found more than just clothes.

Hajime: Sounds like we've gotta start searching the place.

As Hajime turned around, he lightly gasps at Yue wearing a white dress shirt that was too big her.

Hajime: Yue, what are you trying to do?

Yue turns around to face Hajime.

Yue: None of these clothes are my size.

Hajime: I see.

I let out a light chuckle. Hajime walks out away from the bed and looks up at the artificial sky.

Hajime: The sun? I don't believe it.

(YN): I said the same thing when I saw it.

Yue: At nighttime, it turns into the night sky.

Hajime: Well, shit.

I grab my sword as we began our walk towards the house. During their walk, Hajime takes notice of (YN)'s new katana.

Hajime: You made a new one? What happened to the other one?

(YN): Destroyed by that damn snake. This one is much better, it's much redder than the one!

I unsheath the fleshy blade to show him the new red blade. However, as the one-armed teen looked at the sword, his attenetion was instantly drawn to the eyeballs that didn't blink and moved incessantly.

Hajime: Yeah, it looks... great.

As (YN) put his sword away, Hajime's body shivers slightly after seeing the eyesballs on the sword.

Hajime: Those damn eyeballs...

Soon, we get to the house amd Hajime gazes upon the old building.

Hajime: That's a pretty big house.

(YN): When Yue was with you while you were sleeping, I looked around a bit and didn't find anything useful. However, I did find something quite interesting on the third floor.

Hajime: What did you find?

(YN): You'll see.

Hajime: Okay. Stay alert, all right?

(YN): Yes, sir.

Yue: Mm.

We walk up pathway behind the house first before looking inside. There, we find an actual bath with running water.

Hajime: It's an actual bath! Man, how many months has been it since I've taken a bath?

(YN): This place still has running hot water after so long? Sheesh.

Yue: Want to get in together, Hajime?

Hajime: I'd rather take a long one by myself.

Yue pouts at Hajime's rejection.

(YN): Yue.

The vampire turns her head towards me as I kneel next to her.

(YN): That's the perfect opportunity for you to take a bath with him, and I'll make sure that it happens.

Yue: Really? How?

(YN): I'll keep him distracted by talking about some stuff, then, while he's distracted, you come in and he's all yours. And if tries to turn you down, use your sedution. That'll change his mind in an instant.

Yue smiles happily and her eyes sparkle with joy.

Yue: Thank you!

Hajime: Oi. What are you two talking about?

(YN): Oh, nothing that's important. Let's check the inside house.

We check the inside of the house, but find nothing interesting on the first floor. We check the second floor where we came across a lot sealed rooms. Hajime tries to Transmute on one of the rooms with no luck.

Hajime: The library and workshop are on the second floor are both sealed off, huh?

Yue: Let's try the third floor.

Hajime: Of course.

We take the stairs to the third floor, only to find a single room.

(YN): This is the room I found.

Purple light stones aligned in a circle on the ceiling start to glow as we enter the room, lighting it up. Once fully illuminated, a human skeleton was sitting in a chair.

Hajime: Almost like he was waiting for someone.

Yue: Mm.

Hajime: This room's gotta be the key to finding to the surface. My Transmute ability or (YN)'s strength couldn't even get through the sealed rooms. (YN), Yue, help me if this goes south.

(YN): We got your back.

Yue: Mm. Be careful.

I draw my draw sword as Hajime walks into the circle in the center of the room when, suddenly, it began to glow. Hajime starts to strain himself as numerous scenes of the previous events went through his head. After it stopped, the circle shined less bright and a transparent projection of a man wearing the same clothes on the skeleton manifested from the remains.

Heightened, Hajime goes for his revolver just as it appeared.

(YN): It doesn't seem to attack.

Hajime removes his hand from the revolver and resumed to stare at the projection.

Man: My name is Oscar Orcus. I am the man who built this labyrinth. You've done well to survive my trials and make it here. The term "Maverick" should be familiar to you, yes?

Hajime: You're him...

Oscar: Sorry, but you'll have to hold off on questions. This just a recording, after all. Unfortunately, I can't answer your questions. I just want to leave a message for the person who made it here, to share the reason why someone who knew the truth of this world chose to fight against it.

==========

Great Orcus Labyrinth, 65 fl

Shizuku: This is the 65th floor...

Koki: Yeah, we're down to the deepest floor anyone's made it to.

The group continues onward.

Shizuku: Indeed. I was worried how things would turn out at first, but everyone's gotten so strong. I was so surprised.

Koki: You're one to talk, you've leveled up a quite a bit, Shizuku.

Shizuku: Not as much as Mister Hero here.

Meld: Focus, now! This map only shows part of this level. We've no idea what will happen.

As the group walks onto the bridge of the level, Meld senses something off and stops them. To everyone's shock and surprise, the summoning circle of the Behemoth appeared.

Shizuku: N-No...

Koki: That monster again?!

Daisuke jumps in fear and hides behind Endo.

Daisuke: I thought it died!

Shizuku: Behemoth...

Meld draws his sword as the giant bull rises from the ground.

Meld: Nobody knows the respawn rate of monsters here in the labyrinth, but it's normal for some monsters to respawn after being defeated. Here he comes! Don't don't forget to secure an escape route!

The summoning circle for the Traum Soldiers appears behind them.

Shizuku: Meld-san, we're not the same as before.

Koki: We're hundreds of times stronger! We won't lose again! We're going to win this one!

Ryutaro: That's right! Doesn't feel right us to keep up this losing streak! Time for a rematch!

Kaori and the others nod in agreement. Meld looks at them with a proud smile on his face.

Meld: Comrades...

The Behemoth lets out a roar that creates a shockwave that kicks up dust, forcing everyone to shield their eyes. A determined and encouraged Kaori points her staff at the Behemoth.

Kaori: We won't let you take anymore of us! We're going to press past you and keep moving foward!

Soon, the fight begins with Koki facing the Behemoth with his sword ready. A magic circle appears behind him as he powers up his sword with light magic.

Koki: Soar unto heaven, O divine wings — Celestial Flash!

The Hero swings his sword at the Behemoth, unleashing a light wave slash that barely scratched the monster.

Koki: We got this! Shizuku, take the left! Himaya and the others, go behind it! Meld-san, take right! Rear guard, prepare the magic circle, a high-level one!

Meld: Direct, wavering orders. Excellent!

The Traum Soldiers rise up from their summoning circle. The Behemoth stomps its foot on the ground and does a full-on charge towards the group.

Ryutaro: I don't think so!

Ryutaro runs towards the bull monster.

Ryutaro: Grant unto your servant the strength to shake the earth!

He skids to a stop and holds out his arms as they glow with magic.

Ryutaro: Herculean Strength!

Ryutari stops the bull monster in its tracks by pushing against its head with his magically enhanced strength.

Ryutaro: Now, hurry!

Meld leaps into air with his sword, at one of the Behemoth's horns.

Meld: Pulverize, shatter, decimate — Bone-Crusher!

Meld slams his sword down on the horn, cracking it with one swing.

Meld: Still tough as ever, is he?

Shizuku: Let me handle this!

Shizuku takes to the air with her sword in hand.

Shizuku: Peerless swordsmanship that rends even the heavens — Eternal Severance!

A blue slash comes from her sword and cuts the horn clean off. The giant creature shakes its head around to throw off Meld, Shizuku and Ryutaro.

Kaori: Enfold the weak with your gentle light — Hallowed Nimbus!

Kaori creates three disks of light from her staff that three heroes land safely on.

Koki: Dazzling Eruption!

Koki thrusts his sword into the leg of the Behemoth as light gathered at the tip of the sword then releases, causing a small explosion of light that injures the monster. The giant creature roars and stomps its leg that Koki stabbed and sends him flying backwards.

Kaori: Heaven's blessing, grant thy progeny the strength to fight once more — Divine Ray!

A golden light envelopes Koki that allows him to quickly recover to his feet and skid to a halt. Meanwhile, Endo managaes to kill a Traum Soldier while Daisuke struggled with one, and the four knights handled the rest. Back to the others, the Behemoth's horns begins to glow bright right as it channels mana into its horns.

Shizuku: He can still do that, even with his horn broken... Everybody, get ready to attack!

To the swordswoman's surprise, the Behemoth makes a massive leap over them, towards their rear guard at Suzu.

Suzu: Enemies of God mayst not tread upon His holy ground! Hallowed Ground!

Suzu quickly creates a massive blue barrier around everyone before the Behemoth landed on them. However, she struggles to maintain the barrier as it begins to disintegrate from as the gargantuan bull pushing against it with his horns.

Suzu: I'm not gonna let you win!

Kaori: Heaven's blessings, grant me thy wonder — Transference!

With Kaori's spell, Suzu's mana was being restored, which allowed to hold up the barrier.

Suzu: Thank you, Kaorin! You're the best!

As its mana drained the from its horns, the Behemoth falls onto its back as it collapses from the barrier. Eric takes advantage of the Behemoth's position to cast a spell of her own.

Eri: Flame Tide!

A fireball flies above the fallen monater and unleashes a barrage of smaller fire balls, dealing a great amount of damage to it.

Koki: Limit Break!

With his increased strength, Koki swings his blade at the Behemoth, killing it with one blow.

Koki: Did we beat it?

Koki, Shizuku, Meld and Ryutaro watch as the Behemoth's body began to solidify. Endo and the knights become surprise as the skeletal Traum Soldiers broke apart from the death of the Behemoth, while Daisuke laid on the ground in fear.

Shizuku: We won!

Koki: Yes! Victory is ours!

As the everyone savored in their victory against the monster that took the lives of their two classmates, Shizuku walks up to Kaori looking at the dead monster.

Shizuku: Kaori, what's wrong?

Kaori: O-Oh, Shizuku-chan! It's nothing, really. I was just thinking about we've finally made it here.

Shizuku: Yeah.

Kaori turns back to the dead Behemoth.

Shizuku: Kaori?

============

Back in Oscar's house, the recording finishes telling Hajime about the Mavericks and was about to disappear.

Oscar: I don't know who you are or why you came. But there's something I want you to know. I will give you my power. Use it as you please. Just please don't use it for evil.

Hajime: Power?

Oscar: That's all. Thank you for listening. I hope you will be able to live by your own free will.

Just as the recording of Oscar ended and disappeared, Hajime grabs his own head when he felt like his brain was being scanned.

Hajime: Wh-What's happening? It's like something's being imprinted onto my mind...

After the process was over, the circle stops glowing. He removes his hand from bandaged eye after taking a breather. I run up to him to check on him, to which he was fine.

Hajime: Holy shit...

Yue: Hajime?

Hajime: The weren't evil gods, or Mavericks, they were Liberators...

Yue: What now?

Hajime: We told you before, we don't give a crap about what happens to this world. We're going home. That's it.

(YN): You worried about that?

Yue shakes her head and walks to us.

Yue: I belong here.

She takes our hands into hers.

Yue: I don't care about anything else.

I kindly let go of her hand.

(YN): Let's not make things more awkward.

Hajime: Oh, also it seems like I've learned a new kind of magic - Ancient Magic.

(YN): Really?

Hajime: It's called "Creation Magic." It lets me add energy to raw materials to give them special qualities.

Yue: You can make Artifacts?

Hajime: Yeah, seems like it.

Yue: That's awesome, Hajime!

Hajime: You two wanna learn how to use it?

Yue: But I can't use Transmute...

(YN): And I'm not sure what Creation Magic will do for me. It'd kind of useless for me.

Hajime: Well, sure, but it's Ancient Magic, you know. No harm in trying in learning how to use it, right?

Yue: If you say so, Hajime.

Soon, day turned into night as Yue and I finished learn Creation Magic. We walk over to Hajime sitting on the floor and constanly yawning from exhaustion.

(YN): Sir Yawns-A-Lot.

Hajime gets to his feet.

Hajime: How's it going? Learn how yet?

Yue: We did, but Artifacts are hard.

Hajime: I see. Guess ancient magic's more compatible with some casters than others. In any case, this place is ours, so why don't we take of his corpse?

Yue: Use it to fertilize the fields.

(YN): No. This man did achieved so much in his life. He deserves a proper burial.

We take Oscar's skeleton out to the fields where we buried him with a headstone made of rocks and flowers on top of the dirt mound.

After saying our prayers, we head back inside the house where searched in the library for blueprints getting back to the surface.

Hajime: Found it.

Hajime: Looks like the magic circle is connected to the surface.

Yue: But to connect it, we need Orcus' ring.

(YN): I got that covered.

I take the ring from my pocket.

(YN): I took it when before we buried him.

Hajime: So the workshop's full of Oscar's artifacts and all his raw materials.

Hajime: We'd better take'em with us.

Yue: Guys, look.

Yue shows us a book that read "Oscar Orcus' Notes." I take the book and flip through the pages until I found something regarding the other Labyrinths and other Ancient Magic.

(YN): So is that how it works, huh? If we make it through the other labyrinths, we'll get our hands on the other forms of Ancient Magic?

Yue: You might find a way to get home.

Hajime: Yeah. Guess that's what we gotta do. Let's hit up those other Labyrinths.

We head to the workshop on the second floor. I place the ring up to the locked door. The circular symbol on the ring projects onto the door, unlocking the door. The door swings open to a room filled with various tools and materials.

Yue: There are even more in here.

Hajime and I look scan the room a bit then go stay quiet after, which got Yue's attention.

Yue: What's wrong?

Hajime: Let's stay here for a while.

The vampire tilts her head in confusion.

Hajime: We want to get to the surface, but there too many things to learn down here. And if we're going to go through the other Labyrinths, we should prepare as much as we can.

Yue: I don't mind, as long as I'm with you two.

Hajime blushes a little as he scratches his cheek with a single finger.

Hajime: I-I see.

(YN): Wow, Yue. You managed to make him blush.

Hajime: Be quiet.

Later that night, Hajime was soaking in the bath they found earlier, enjoying the relaxing water.

(YN): Enjoying your bath?

Hajime turns his head to (YN) sitting beside him.

Hajime: This is the best... This feels better than the bathhouses back home.

(YN): I see.

I look up at the star-filled "sky".

(YN): Hajime, do you remember when I said I'd tell you about my demon ancestry?

Hajime: I have been wondering about since you mentioned it.

(YN): Before I tell you, have you heard about Michikatsu Tsugikuni?

Hajime: The famous samurai who mysteriously disappeared in the Sengoku Era? I have.

(YN): What if I told you he was the Kibutsuji Demon, Kokushibo, that I mentioned?

Hajime: What?!

(YN): Yep.

*One story about how Kokushibo became a demon, found a lover during his demon life, and his many descendants up to Yoriichi ((YN)'s little brother) later*

(YN): And that's the story of my family.

Hajime: Ehhhhh?!

(YN): I know. Hopefully, that answered any questions you probably wanted ask me.

As I finished telling Hajime about my demon ancestry, the bathing teen looked at me slack-jawed, seemingly taken back by what he was told. I snap my fingers in his face to bring him back to reality.

(YN): Now, do have any others questions?

Hajime: Just a couple. First, does little Yoriichi know about this?

(YN): Yes and no. He knows he's the descendant of a samuari with supernatural powers, but he doesn't know that the samurai is a demon. When he's a little older, I'll tell him everything.

Hajime: Ah.

(YN): And here's the bizarre part. My dad doesn't about anything of this.

Hajime: You're joking! He doesn't?!

(YN): Not once during the whole time they've been married.

As the two boys continued to talk, Yue, out of sight, watched them from afar. She notices (YN) looking at her and gives her a thumbs-up. She nods and gets up.

Hajime: Wow. That's...

(YN): Unbelievable?

Hajime: Something like that. So what does Yeagashi think of this?

(YN): Shizuku? She doesn't know, either.

Hajime: Huh?! You two have been going out since... uh...

(YN): The end of middle school.

Hajime: And she has no clue?!

(YN): For now. If I ever see her again, she'll definitely want answers about my appearance. Now, anything else you'd like to know?

Hajime: I'll let you know when when I think of something.

(YN): And with that, I'll take my leave.

As I get up to leave, I turn around and see Yue standing behind me, completely naked.

(YN): He's all yours, Yue.

Hajime's jaw drop upon seeing the naked vampire. Yue nods and smiles.

Yue: Thank you.

She enters the bath while Hajime, still surprised, looks between the two.

Hajime: Wait a second, (YN)! You did that to keep me distracted?! Does that mean you lied about everything you said?!

(YN): To your first question, yes. To your second, no. Everything I told you is the complete truth. Now, you two have fun.

Hajime: You are so dead, (YN)!

The demon swordsman smiles and waves as he vanishes, leaving the Nagumo couple to their bath. Blushing, Hajime looks at the naked Yue beside him.

Hajime: Little Yue-san, I believe I said I wanted to bathe by myself.

Yue: Mm.

Hajime: At least cover yourself! There were plenty of towels!

Yue: I want you to look.

Hajime blushes even harder from Yue's words.

Hajime: Yue, look, I'm-

Yue: Am I not your type?

Hajime: Th-That's not it! You're totally my type.

Yue: That's good!

The naked vampire stands and walks around to the front of Hajime.

Yue: All of me is yours. Take a good look!

Yue holds her arms to give Hajime a totally full view of her nude body. The surprised teen stutters his speech as he stare at the naked vampire wide-eyed, focusing his eyes on her. As he continued to stare, his "Donner" rose to attention. Satisfied, Yue proceeds to walk towards her entranced lover where her private area touched his as she attempted to mount him.

Hajime: I-It's touching me!

Yue: What is?

Hajime: It's your... Oh, forget it! I'm getting out!

As Hajime tries to get up and leave, Yue pushes and hold him down.

Yue: You're staying here!

The vampire presumes to settle down on Hajime's "Donner".

Hajime: Wait, hold on!

Hajime yells as things got much more frisky between them. At the front of the house, (YN), who was practicing sword swings, chuckles as he heard the yelling.

(YN): I'd knew it worked.

Over the next two months, the trio made preparations for the dangers ahead when they reach the surface. During that time, Hajime created the following:

• A new mechanical prosthetic arm

•"Brise", a jeep that resembled a Hummer H1 Alpha.

• "Streiff", an American Chopper-styled motorbike.

• "Demon Eye", an artificial eye made after his righy eye was destroyed.

• "Metzelei" A Gatling gun based on the M134 Minigun.

• "Orkan", a shoulder-carried rocket and missile launcher based on the M202 FLASH Rocket Launcher.

• "Schlag", another six-shot revolver that was the same design as his Donner.

A Divinity Stone ring for Yue made by Hajime. (YN) calls it "Yue's Wedding Ring".

Afterwards, the trio were ready. The group stands in the middle of the circle, fully prepared.

Hajime: We're fully prepared. (YN) and I have learned all we could from monster meat and those training sessions. We're all geared up, too. It took us a whole two months.

Yue: Mm.

(YN): Yue, our are powers and weapons aren't normal up on the surface. The Holy Church and other kingdoms won't be able to keep quiet about'em.

Yue: Mm.

Hajime: We'd be fine if it were just them, but we might even get targeted by godly beings.

Yue: Mm.

(YN): It might be us against the world on this journey. You guys may not have enough lives saved up to survive it, but I'll do best to make sure you do.

Yue: Do your best. It's too late to turn back now.

Hajime walks up to Yue as he strokes her golden blond hair.

Hajime: We'll protect you, and you'll protect us. We'll be unstoppable.

Yue: Mm.

(YN): And we're gonna defeat everything and everyone...

Hajime: ...and surpass the entire world...

(YN) & Hajime: Together!

Yue: Mm!

The circle was glowing brighter as a beam of light formed around us.

===========

Reisen Gorge

In the canyon of the Gorge, a rabbit girl with light blue hair and blue eyes peeks her head from behind some rocks, seemingly waiting foe someone.

Rabbitwoman: I'm so tired of waiting! When is they going to appear?

Just as she lets out a anexhauted sigh, a two-headed dinosaur resembling a T-Rex comes behind the young rabbit girl. She tremebles in fear as she turns arou d to see the the gigantic creature behind. It lets out ferocious roar. The rabbit girl screams and run, with the creature on her tail.

Rabbitwoman: Hurry up and appear!

When she get to the canyon wall, she ascends the rocky wall as the monster dives its head into the ground. The canyon monster attempts to climb after her, but fails.

Rabbitwoman: Please, someone, save me!

The rabbitwoman sees the magical circle on above her.

Rabbitwoman: Here he comes!

The circle unleashes a red beam of light, knocking the rabbit girl off the rocky wall and pushing the monster back. From the light were the familiar trio. Both the rabbit girl and dinosaur land on the ground after the beam disappears. The dinosaur gets to its feet and runs off. The rabbit girl gets up and makes a heart shape around the trio.

Rabbit Girl: I finally get to meet you!

You guys have Kokushibo's outfit in this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...
101K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
37.3K 972 21
꒰ 💐꒱ ⌗ . . 𝓌𝓍𝓈 . . | 𝓙 -𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒 ♫ ꕤ ┊ 𝗪𝗫𝗦 𝘅 𝗙𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ▬▬▬▬ ⌗ : JUNE 2022 / ...
174K 5.5K 26
[𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙮/𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝...