Arifureta: From Human To Worl...

Od Kokushibo-Tsugikuni

Arifureta x Male Moon Breath User (improved re-remake) Viac

Profile
The Monsters in the Abyss
Pandora's Box
The Golden (Loli) Vampire Princess
Oscar Orcus' Lair
Shea, the Rabbitwoman
The Reisen Labyrinth
An Unexpected Class Reunion

The Final Boss of the Depths

2.4K 93 46
Od Kokushibo-Tsugikuni

Gonna put this here right now. Later in the story, (YN) takes the hit from the Hydra's attack after saving Yue, and becomes severely injured from it. I know you all are going to say, "He's/We're a demon, they can just heal with no problem." True, but not so easily after taking that hit. A while ago, I read somewhere that stated (or it implied or the person just made a guess) the silver Hydra's blast hampers healing and regenerative abilities, hence why Hajime took so long to recover after Yue gave him gave him so much Holy Water. And so, (YN)'s won't so quickly, even if he tried using Flesh and Blood Manipulations to accelerate his regeneration. Just thought I put this in case I start getting questions why (YN)'s injuries didn't heal after being hit. Now on with the story.

Hajime's Stats

Level: 76
Strength: 1,980
Vitailty: 2,090
Defense: 2,070
Agility: 2,450
Magic: 1,780
Magic Defense: 1,780

(YN)'s Stats

Level: 76
Strength: 2,700
Vitality: 2,760
Defense: 2,900
Agility: 2,920
Magic: ∞
Magic Defense: 1,780

I still don't know what abilities he got at this level, but whatever he has, you have them too.

Bottom of the Abyss, 100 fl

As the doors opened, we were greeted by an amazing sight of an extremely large room and impressive pillars.

We descend the stairs.

(YN): Damn, this is pretty impressive.

Hajime: Could this be...

Yue: ...the Maverick's lair?

As we make it to the bottom of the stairs, we gaze at the door on the other side.

Hajime: If it is, then hell yeah. Means we've finally reached our goal.

(YN): We've conquered everything this place threw at us and got this far.

I unsheathe my blade.

(YN): Let's finish this.

Yue nods and grabs us by our hands. We begin walking to the door on the other side when the floor began to shake. We move back as a large summoning circle appeared in the middle of the floor.

(YN): Look at how big that is! This has to be the final boss.

Yue: Don't worry.

Yue wraps both arms mine and Hajime's.

Yue: We won't lose.

Hajime: Yeah, we won't lose.

In a bright flash of light, a Hydra-like monster appears with six different colored heads — red, blue, green, white, black, yellow.

(YN): Holy shit...

I transform my katana to the long three-bladed form. Hajime sets his Schalgen on the floor and kicks it away. The red head rears back while the tail of the monster slowly rises as we gaze at it. Just as Hajime smirks at it, the monster's tail slam on the ground. The red head unleashes a fireball at us that we dodge by jumping out the way. I land on the ground and try to attack the red head, but jump back as it fired another fireball. Hajime attempts to attack the monster but dodges an ice attack from the blue head. Meanwhile, with Yue, the green head fires spinning blades of wind at the blonde vampire. Yue ascends higher in the air to avoid its attack.

Yue: Glacial Sheet!

Yue brings her head together above her head to rain down a barrage of ice needles, striking the green head. At the same, the fire and ice heads both release their attacks at (YN) and Hajime. The attacks hit them, creating a pillar of black smoke and destorying a pillar upon impact. Fortunately, the two emerge from the smoke and counter with gun shots and sword slashes, injuring both of them.

(YN): Their skin sure is tough.

Hajime smirks as the trio regroups. However, their small celebration was short-lived when a white aura appeared around the white head.

(YN): What the hell is doing?

To our surprise, the injuries inflicted on the elemental heads were healed.

(YN): Wow. How surprising is that?

Yue: The white one heals it.

Hajime: That means we take that one out first!

As Hajime takes aim on the white head, the elementals take up guarding positions in front of their healer.

Hajime: Yue!

Yue takes to the air as Hajime and I draw the the attention of the elemental heads to us. The three heads fire their separate attacks, which we dodge by leaping into air with Aerodynamics. While in the air, Hajime fires his Donner.

(YN): I never tried an attack in the air but this should work. Piercing Phase - Ivy Moon!

I swing my katana to create the three-layered slash twister in mid-air.

Yue: Crimson Javelin!

Yue unleashes a spiral-shaped spear of flames. All three of our attacks head for the white head. Suddenly, just as the attacks got to their intended target, the yellow head moves in front of the white head, protecting it as it took the direct blow from the trio's combined attack as it, much to their shock. The white head heals its defender's injuries.

Hajime: The yellow one defends, huh? Healer, attackers, defender. Annoying but perfectly well-balanced!

(YN): This sounds weird to say, but this is a much better challenge than what we faced before on the other floors.

Hajime and I attack while dodging the red head's fireball. Meanwhile, Yue prepares another magical attack.

Yue: Air Cannon!

Before the vampire could unleash her magic on the six-headed monster, the black head snakes hits her, knocking her out of the air. She tries goes into the fire but stops when she comes face-to-face with the black head. Yue stares stares into its purple eyes as the began to flow. The vampire is instantly surrounded by darkness and sees herself entrapped in the cube.

Yue: Is that me?

She walks up and touches the illusion, transferring her into the illusion, bringing it to life. She sees Hajime and (YN) standing in front of her.

Yue: Hajime? (YN)?

Illusion Hajime: We have no time for you.

Illusion (YN): Dead weight like you will only slow us down.

The two turn around and walk towards the door, causing Yue to panic.

Yue: W-Wait!

Illusion (YN): You're better off here, forever alone in the dark.

Yue watches in horror as they left her alone, with the doors closing behind them.

Yue: NOOOOOO!!!!!

Her cries gets the real (YN) and Hajime's attention.

Hajime: Yue!

Seeing the black head about to eat her, the two rush to save her. Yue falls to her knees in shock as the black head moves in for the kill.

(YN): Get the hell away from her!

I swing my katana like crazy, unleashing a storm of slashes at the black head before it try to devour her. Hajime retrieves the vampire princess and we runs towards a fallen pillar, taking cover behind it just as the ice and fire heads attacked. Under the cover of the smoke from the impact, Hajime throws a grenade at them. It explodes, creating a fire explosion that causes extensive injuries the Hydra head, which prompts the white head to heal them. Hajime takes advantage of the distraction to use Transmute to a raise a small stone wall as cover to lean Yue against. He tries to wake her by lightly smacking her cheeks.

Hajime: Hey, Yue! Wake up already!

(YN): It's obviously not working.

He stops and takes a Holy Water vial. He opens it to pour the liquid down her throat, which actually worked as the vampire opened her eyes.

Yue: Hajime? (YN)?

Hajime: Yeah, it's us! Are you okay?

She places her hands on the sides our faces.

Yue: Thank goodness, I thought I'd been abandoned again... I thought be I'd be alone in the dark again...

I grab her hand to lower it and look her in the eyes.

(YN): I already told you that I'm not abandoning you, Yue. No matter how bad a situation is or how low the odds are.

This brings a smile to her face. Hajime takes hold and removes her hand from his cheek as he scratches the back of his head, while looking her in eye.

(YN): Hajime, what're you about to do?

He leans in and kisses Yue, greatly surprising Yue and myself.

(YN): Whoa... Such a bold move, Hajime.

The kiss lasts a bit longer before Hajime separates with a smile on his face.

Hajime: Listen, we're going to kill that thing and survive. Then we're going to the surface and going home. Together.

(YN): Along with a celebration of you two being official, too.

Yue: Mm!

We strike at the eavesdropping elemental heads that were right over us.

(YN): Nosy bastards. But how do we take it out? The white one's just gonna heal them no matter what we throw at them. Our attacks are useless.

Hajime: Guys, I'm going to use Schlagen. I can fire one shot at a time, so cover me, okay?

Yue: You got it.

(YN): Whatever you say, brother.

As the elemental heads fired at the trio, Hajime separates from Yue and (YN) as they r

Yue: Crimson Javelin! Force Lasher! Glacial Sheet!

(YN): Fourteenth Form: Descending Moon - Endless Phases!

Yue unleashes three large whirlwinds, a barrage of ice needles, and multiple spears of flame on to the Hydra, in tandem awith (YN)'s stream of long-ranged, crescent-shaped horizontal and vertical slashes to cover Hajime.

Hajime fires at the white head only for the yellow head to block it. During (YN) and Yue's cover, the black head appears in front of Yue again and uses its debuff on her, forcing her to stop her magic assault.

(YN): Yue! Whatever you see, it's only an illusion!

Yue brings her hand to her lips as she remembers Hajime's kiss and (YN)'s words about not abandoning her.

Yue: That won't work again!

Smiling, the vampire creates a field of lightning around that repels the black head away. She then resumes her magical assault. The black heads lands in front of Hajime and uses its debuff on him, showing him losing his arm and painful experience after eating monster meat.

Hajime: Using a debuff to try to make me freak out? That's pretty intense. But not for me!

Hajime fires three times at the black head. The head pulls back as the white head heals protects it while being protected by the yellow head. Hajime grabs Schlagen and takes to the air to stand on a floating disc.

Hajime: I'll take'em out all out at once!

Yue and I stop our assault on the Hydra. Hajime aims his Schlagen at the Hydra. Purple lightning sparks around the end of the barrel as he begins to charge shot. Smirking, Hajime unleashes a powerful blast from his Schlagen at the six-headed monster, obliterating the black, yellow and white heads in one shot. The three elemental heads prop themselves to attack Hajime when six blue orbs encircled them.

(YN): This will end it.

Yue: Thunderlord's Judgement.

The orbs connect to each other to form a ring of lightning and electrifies the the sends out huge currents of electricity to the three remaining heads, completely disintegrating them. All that was left was their empty shell of a body that fell to ground. Yue drops to her her from exhaustion due to using so much magic. I hand her a vial of Holy Water.

(YN): Here.

Yue looks up at me as I was smiling at her.

(YN): You definitely deserve it.

Yue takes the vial from me. Hajime looks back at the two and walks towards them.

(YN): I thought that thing was never gonna die! But through sheer will and determination, we actually did it.

Suddenly, I sense a much powerful presence right behind him as Hajime came towards us. I look up to see a seventh head — this one with a silver coloration which gave a metallic look — rise from the empty.

Yue's eyes widen when she's the silver head, as well.

(YN) & Yue: Hajime!

Hajime turns around and sees the head towering over him. The creature sets its eyes on the vampire and demon swordsman, much to their horror. It rears back and puffs out its chest as it begins to charge its attack. Seeing this, Hajime quickly rush towards tthem to save them. The head opens its mouth wide and releases a powerful beam in their direction. (YN) pulls grabs and pulls Yue by her shoulder with his back to the beam as it heads directly towards them.

Yue: (YN), what are you doing?!

(YN): Protecting you, no matter what.

As Yue turns her attention to the oncoming blast, her red eyes widen with surprise when she sees Hajime, unbeknownst to (YN), standing between them and the blast. The light from the attack envelopes Hajime while the force from the impact only knocks (YN) and Yue over.

(YN): Yue, are you okay?

Yue: I'm okay. Are you?

(YN): Yeah. Where's Hajime?

The silver head releases steam from its body as it leans back. Hearing the sound, Yue and I quickly get up. However, my eyes widen when I see Hajime standing, not moving.

(YN): Hajime?! You were there the whole time?

Hajime remains quiet as he didn't move.

(YN): Do you hear me, Hajime?

His Schlagen drops from his hand to the ground, breaking into many pieces. He falls backwards but I catch him just before he hits the ground. The sliver head finishes releasing the steam from its body to gaze at (YN) tend to Hajime.

(YN): Hajime?

I see my right hand covered in blood.

(YN): That's not my blood...

I look down at the ground see a puddle of blood under Hajime, coming from his right eye.

(YN): Shit! Hang in there, Hajime! You're going to be fine!

I move my head to look at the silver Hydra looking at me. It roars as two purple energy spheres appear next to its head. Yue, seeing her two saviors in trouble, tries to stand but falls due to exhaustion. She opens and uses the vial given to her from earlier. Relieved from her exhaustion, she runs and stops at (YN)'s side. She gasps when she sees the condition Hajime was in.

Yue: Hajime?!

(YN): He's going to be fine!

We gaze at the silver Hydra when its energy spheres fires two beam attacks at us.

Yue: Hallowed Ground!

Yue creates a blue barrier that protected us from the twin blasts. The beams hits the barrier, creating a black smoke cloud from the strike. The Hydra roars in triumph, believing the three were killed. However, disappointment rains on its parade when it saw the barrier protecting them after the smoke cleared.

(YN): Looks like it's about to attack again. Yue, get on my back. I'll carry Hajime.

Yue climbs on to my back as I pick up Hajime in my arms. As Yue lowers the barrier, I begin to make a run for the rock wall Hajime made earlier. Angered, the monster's energy spheres began bombarding the area with needle-like projectiles.

(YN): You're going to fine, brother! I will not let you die in here!

We finally make it the stone where I set against it. I search for his Holy Water vials on him where I manage to find them and set them on ground.

(YN): Yue, try to give him the Holy Water. There's something I need to do.

Yue: What are you going to do?

As I rise to my feet, my head instantly turns toward to the silver head that was still bombarding the room with its attack. I gaze at the monster, my blood heating up from the emotions that were building up inside me. The eyeballs on my flesh katana move around more franntically as I tightly clenched my sword. When my emotions reached their peak, I run out from behind the wall and straight towards the monster, taking a few hits from its barrage attack that healed instantly.

(YN): I don't care if I have fight your ass forever, or until this damn world comes to an end, I will bring you down, no matter what!

In that very moment, a memory came to my mind.

===========

Heiligh Kingdom, Guest Room - 9 day before

Author's Note: This is minutes before Kaori and Shizuku arrived.

In the shared room, I was sitting on the couch reading a book when I heard Hajime's bedroom door open.

Hajime: Uh, (YN).

(YN): What's up?

I set my book down and turn my body towards him as he sat next to me.

(YN): What's on your mind?

Hajime: So, we're going into the Labyrinth to in a little over a week.

(YN): Yeah.

Hajime: And my job as a Synergist is not great for combat, but your great with a sword as a Swordmaster.

(YN): Your point?

Hajime: Well, you might laugh at me for this, but I was thinking if you could protect me while down there.

I let out a light chuckle.

Hajime: I knew you were gonna laugh.

(YN): Sorry, but that's not I'm laughing. I was laughing at your attempt of asking me to protect you. You could've said it directly instead tip-toeing towards it.

Hajime: I thought you'd say that I was an idiot for doing that.

(YN): Well, a little.

Hajime: I guess I can take that. So will you protect me?

(YN): Of course. Just stay by my side when we're down there. The others will might thinks it's cowardly of you that you're relying on me, but don't let that get to you.

Hajime smiles.

Hajime: Thank you.

I pick up my book and resume my reading as Hajime stands and walks back to his room.

(YN): Hajime.

He stops and turns to his best friend.

Hajime: Yeah?

(YN): If you ever got stronger and surpassed your own limits, I will continue to have your back, no matter what. Because I'm your best friend and brother until the end. Remember that.

Hajime: I know. And I'll definitely protect you just as you protected me.

(YN): Do your best, Hajime.

Hajime smiles again as he shakes his head and heads inside his bedroom.

==========

With a furious yell, I swing gigantic katana at the Hydra head, unleashing a power slash at it. The head shakes off the attack as if it was nothing.

(YN): This one's skin is much tougher than the others.

The Hydra changes its attack from to the previous blast attacks from before, making them spray in random directions. I dodge the attacks using Quick Step while swinging my sword to unleash a ton of gigantic sword slashes at the Hyrda head. Meanwhile, Yue was trying get Hajime to drink the Holy Water.

Yue: Drink this, Hajime!

She carefully pours the liquid into his mouth, only for Hajime to cough it up. Yue puts the Holy Water in her and leans forward to Hajime's face. She grabs his the side of his face a d puts her lips against his, passing the healing water to Hajime. She does this for the remaining vials until they're all gone.

Yue: Hurry up and get better!

Yue picks up his Donner and looks over the stone wall to see (YN) still attacking the Hydra head, with no sign of stopping.

Yue: Looks like I'm following your footsteps now, (YN).

She looks back to Hajime and gives him a small kiss.

Yue: This time, I'll save you.

Yue runs out from the cover of the stone straight into the fight as the Hydra's blasts continued to spray randomly. The vampire jumps and rolls out the of the way when one of the nearly hit her.

Yue: I can't stop... I will not let anything stop me!

She quickly gets to her feet and resumes her charge. She fires twice at the Hydra, hitting it in its face. The head instantly sets its sights on Yue, which greatly confused (YN) as it forced him to stop his assault. The demon swordmaster follow its line of sight to what it saw. His jaw drops and eyes widen with shock to who he saw.

(YN): Yue?!

Yue: Don't worry about me!

Yue stops herself mid-run to leap into the air to dodge the serpent-like monster as it went for a head dive towards the ground. While in the air, Yue aims the revolver at the Hydra head.

Yue: Please hit!

She fires at a single bullet, striking the the monster above its eye. The powerful monster shakes off the measly weak attack. Yue lands on the ground when the Hydra began charging its beam again.

(YN): Shit!

(YN) uses Quick Step to enhance his speed to get to Yue quicker. Yue's eyes remained glued on the Hydra as it unleashed its fully charged beam was coming towards her. The blond vampire feels a small gust wind next her and sees a blur in her peripheral vision. She turns her head to the right to (YN) beside her.

(YN): Sorry about this, Yue.

Before she ask what he meant, (YN) swiftly kicks her to the side, knocking Hajime's revolver from her hand as she rolled on the ground. Yue lifts herself up with her arms and moves her head to the terrifying sight of the Hydra's attack crashing down on to (YN), kicking up dust that blocked the vampire's vision which filled her with fear.

Yue: (YN)...!

Aftter the Hydra finished firing its beam and the dust settled, Yue's jaw drops in horror when she saw the horrible state (YN) was in: the right side of his head gone, and his right shoulder and arm completely destroyed.

(YN): Yu...e. Don't... worry. I'll be... fine. Everything will... be o...kay...

The demon swordsman drops to his knees then collapses to the ground. The Hydra roars in triumph for its victory of defeating (YN), while releasing steam from its body.

Yue: (YN)!

She receives no response.

Yue: (YN)!!!!!

Desperately, Yue contines to shout (YN)'s name again and again, hoping he would get up or respond back. Unfortunately, neither of the two happens as (YN) remained still and unresponsive, and his injuries not healing. She looks at Hajime, who was still laid unconscious, and soon realizes that both her saviors were not getting up.

Yue: You said we were going to survive and go to the surface. You said you'd never abandoned me, no matter what. But now...

Tears run down Yue's cheek as she began to cry. Hajime opens his remaining eye as he heard Yue's sobs.

Hajime: Yue's crying...

The roar of the Hydra gets Yue's attention as she looks back at the silver serpent charging its blast again. Fully charged, the single-headed Hydra fires its blast at the blond vampire. Yue closes her eyes and smiles, accepting her fate as the blast came towards her.

Yue: Hajime, (YN), thank you.

However, as the beam got close to her, instead of being hit, Yue felt her body floating, as if something was careying her. She opens her red eyes to see Hajime smiling at her.

Hajime: Don't cry, Yue. You've won.

Yue, filled with relief and happiness, throws her arms around his neck. The Hydra, more pissed than before, creates its twin spheres of energy and bombards the area again with its barrage attack. Hajime lands with on the with Yue in his arm.

Yue: Hajime, you need to check on (YN)! He took a direct hit from that thing and hasn't gotten up!

Yue points at the spot where (YN) laid dormant. Hajime's eye widen when he sees his best friend-turned-brother lying on the ground. Using his profund speed, Hajime appears in front of (YN) in a split second. He sets Yue on the ground to flips his friend's body over. The condition of (YN)'s body surprises Hajime.

Hajime: No way...

He picks up (YN) by his arm and puts its over his shoulder while Yue supports the other side. Once again using his new immense speed, he gets the three of them to the back to the rock walk where he sets against it.

Hajime: (YN)! Oi, (YN)! Wake up!

I open my three left eyes to see Yue and Hajime.

(YN): Look who finally decided to wake up.

Yue: I should be the one saying that you.

Hajime: How come your injuries aren't healing?

(YN): I have no damn clue. It's healing, but way too slowly. I've been trying to accelerate the process by manipulating my blood and flesh, but it doesn't seem to working. Its attack must've slowed my regeneration somewhow. I'll be fine, though. Just kill that thing so we can get out of here.

Hajime nods and looks up at the Hydra while thinking of a plan to take it down.

Hajime: (YN), can you still use your flesh seed technique while your body is trying to heal?

(YN): Not sure, but I'll try. Whatever your planning, give me the signal when you're ready.

Hajime: Okay. Yue.

Yue: Mm.

Hajime stands to his feet as Yue puts her arms around his neck to hold on to him, while Hajime uses his arm to hold her.

Hajime: Get well, brother.

(YN): I'll be fine.

Hajime smiles and suddenly disappear in a burst of speed before my eyes.

(YN): I see you got a lot faster than before, brother. Anyway, time to do my thing. Blood Demon Art...

Meanwhile, Hajime jogs through the area while effortlessly avoiding the Hydra's barrage. He stops to look at the serpent-like monster.

Hajime: His attacks are so damn slow to me.

Yue: They're not slower, you just got faster!

Hajime: Yue, suck my blood. I need your magic to help me. Let's do this, Yue! We're going to win!

Yue: Mm!

Yue bites into Hajime's neck while he starts moving at blinding speed, dodging the Hydra's bombardment with ease.

Moments earlier

Hajime: What am I doing? How long am I gonna lie and here and take it?

Hajime opens his eye and looks over at Yue attempting to help (YN) with attacking the Hydra, though was having a hard time with it.

Hajime: Do you I really want to lose my beloved partner here? To that crappy monster? My beloved...

Seeing the Hydra aim and charge its blast at Yue, something begins to rise inside Hajime which made stand up with an electrical aura around him.

Hajime: I'll kill you!

Back to the present

Hajime's new skill: Air Walk (+Riftwalk)

Hajime: In that moment, something stirred within me.

Yue licks her lips after finishing filling up on Hajime'd blood.

Hajime: Yue, after you see (YN)'s flesh trees burst from the ground, cast Azure Blaze.

Yue: Mm. What about you?

Hajime: I'm gonna go set up!

Yue leaps from Hajime's arm and gets into position for her cue. Hajime runs towards the Hydra while still avoiding its attacks. He fire two shots at it which zooms by its head, completely missing it. The serpent dives forward in an attempt to eat him, but Hajime dodges by jumping into the air and landing on a floating disc in mid-air.

Yue: Hajime!

Hajime: Yeah, leave it to me!

The white-haired teen aims upwards at the ceiling and shoots three times, creating three holes in it. into the ceiling. Hajime jumps from the platform with three grenades in hand and manages to toss all three into the perfectly-sized holes. Yue simply watches with amazing. Hajime reloads his revolver and prepares to fire. However, before he could, the Hydra charges and unleashes its beam attack, which, fortunately, Hajime quickly evaded with his new Riftwalk ability. He lands on with his revolver pointed at the ceiling.

Hajime: This is for messing with Yue and (YN)! Take this!

He fires at the first grenade then the other two, creating an explosion that causes a large section of the ceiling to fall on the the Hydra.

Hajime: (YN)!

(YN): Already ahead of you.

With a snap of my fingers, numerous gigantic, pointed flesh trees burst from the floor and pierce through the fallen ceiling, pinning the monster. Seeing the flesh trees, Yue rises into the air with lightning dancing around her.

Yue: Azure Blaze!

Yue creates her signature sphere of white-blue fire high above the pinned Hydra and sends it crashing down on the monster, incinerating and killing it. Exhausted, Yue drops the air on to the ground. Just she sat up, Hajime collapse to the ground, worrying her.

Yue: Hajime!

She crawls to the fallen teen and sees he's okay.

Hajime: Yeah, that's about all I got...

Relieved, Yue lays next to him and curls up like a cat.

Yue: You did a great job.

Hajime rubs the top of her head.

Hajime: As did you and (YN).

Yue smiles and gives in to the relaxing headpat.

Hajime: (YN), you still with us?

(YN): Still here, and trying to my wounds heal. You just relax and enjoy yourselves.

As the trio relaxed after the tough fight, the doors on the other side of the room opens.

============

Its nighttime at the Heiligh Kingdom as Aiko confronts Ishtar about his decision on letting her students continue to fight in the Labyrinth.

Aiko: What is the meaning of this?! You're forcing students to fight, even when they don't want to?! They just saw two of their friends die! They need time to heal from their grief and terror!

Ishtar: These losses were unfortunate, indeed.

Aiko: If that's how you truly feel, then you need to stop this, right now! If you don't, then I won't help on the farms anymore!

Pope Ishtar: Then let me propose this. I promise that those who do not wish to fight will not be forced to do so.

Aiko: Please do.

Ishtar: Aiko-sama, your job class, Farmer, is incredibly important. We humbly ask that you use your abilities to continue cultivating our farming efforts.

Aiko: Excuse me.

Aiko takes her leaves.

Aiko: Nagumo-kun, Tsugikuni-kun, everyone... I should have done this much earlier! But your teacher won't be swept away ever again!

===========

Great Orcus Labyrinth, 60th fl

On the 60th floor of the Great Orcus Labyrinth, the class were currently taking a break. Kaori gazes down into a deep cavern as she remembers her two classmates that fell to their "demise".

Shizuku: Kaori.

Kaori breaks from her trance of staring into a cavern and turns to her classmates looking at her. Shizuku walks up to her best friend.

Kaori: I'm okay.

Shizuku: Don't push yourself too hard, okay?

Kaori: Thanks, Shizuku-chan.

Koki: Kaori, I love how kind you are, but we can't let the death of our classmates hold us back forever.

Shizuku: Hold on, Koki.

Koki: Quiet, Shizuku! Kaori, we have to push foward! I'm sure Nagumo and Tsugikuni wanted us to move-

Eri: Kaori-chan, I'm here for you, so just let me know if there's anything I can do for you!

Suzu: That's right! You can count on your friend Suzu to be your ally, Kaorin!

Kaori: Right. Thanks, Eri-chan, Suzu-chan!

Meld: Break's over! Time to move foward!

Kaori takes another look into the cavern on last time before heading back to the group.

I'm unsure if you all noticed that during the Hydra fight, the subtitles for Yue translated two of her spells to "Imperial Cannon" and "Heavenly Blaze". Going through her spells on the Arifureta wiki, she doesn't have those. The only "Cannon" and "Blaze" spells she has are Azure Blaze and Air Cannon. Also, when she used Heavenly Blaze, she created six orbs of lightning use it. And when you read the description of her lightning spell, Thunderlord's Judgment, part of it says this: "creates six spheres of lighting that encircle an enemy". So I changed those two to names that you read.

Secondly, I had Yue cast Hallowed Ground around the three of them since that's what it look liked she used in the anime to protect herself and Hajime.

Lastly, you noticed Hajime's new skill to Air Walk being called "Riftwalk" rather than "Blink" in the anime. That's what's it called in the wiki for his abilities so I changed it to that.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter 😊

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

60.8K 2.3K 14
𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿. 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱𝘆. angst. lowercase. ₀₈₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₀₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁
361K 7.1K 30
[ HQ!! x READER // COMPLETED ] ↳ one shots !! thanks for reading ! ー © EL/HQUALITY ; JULY 2019 - MAY 2020
99.2K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...