Rebirth Space: Hoarding Food...

Par pttcch

重生空间:整活囤粮在末世 / Rebirth Space: Hoarding Food in the Apocalypse Author: 有趣的胖天使 Update: 2022 - 4 - 22 https://ww... Plus

CHAPTER 1-10
CHAPTER 11-20
CHAPTER 21-30
CHAPTER 31-40
CHAPTER 41-50
CHAPTER 51-60
CHAPTER 61-70
CHAPTER 71-80
CHAPTER 91-100
CHAPTER 101-110
CHAPTER 111-120
CHAPTER 121-130
CHAPTER 131-140
CHAPTER 141-150
CHAPTER 151-160
CHAPTER 161-170
CHAPTER 171-180
CHAPTER 181-190
CHAPTER 191-200
CHAPTER 201-210
CHAPTER 211-220
CHAPTER 221-230
CHAPTER 231-240

CHAPTER 81-90

2.9K 64 27
Par pttcch

Chapter 81 Accidental Cave House

    The walls of the cave house exudes all kinds of dazzling rays of light, and there are some high-level elixir scattered on the stones inside, and the storage method is not very appropriate.

    But because of the formation, the efficacy of the medicine has not been reduced much. It seems that this big man has some elixir and put it in this formation.

    In the small formation, mountains of medicinal herbs are piled up, and the storage rings and storage bags of the cultivators of the characters are piled up in a mess on the stones next to them.

    Zhou Zhou tried to penetrate his spiritual sense, and then found that he could easily check the contents inside. Zhou Zhou thought that this might be because the original owner fell.

    Without checking the contents of the storage ring and storage bag in detail, Zhou Zhou put them all into the study room of the space palace.

    Continuing to walk in, Zhou Zhou noticed a very strong spiritual energy, but this aura was different from the spiritual meridian, when he walked into a cave.

    It was only then that Zhou Zhou understood that this was a spiritual stone ore vein, and the spiritual stones were scattered all over the ground, and Zhou Zhou let out a groundhog scream in his heart.

    Get rich, get rich, these spirit stones can support a sect even if they are in the period of immortality. If you research the exercises yourself, the spirit stones are very likely to become new transaction currencies.

    Thinking of the big man lying down in the space, Zhou Zhou packed the spirit stone mine directly into the space, and then Zhou Zhou collapsed on the ground.

    There is no way, considering his current practice level, moving the spiritual mine is still a bit annoying, Zhou Zhou dodged into the space.

    In the space, Zhou Zhou lay on top of the spirit stone ore vein to adjust his breath, and after that, he left the space again.

    This time Zhou Zhou found nothing, and communicated with the big man and learned that he had finished all the wool that could be harvested here.

   Zhou Zhou had no choice but to leave the cave with regret, and then hurried up. This time, she felt that the creatures in the sand were no longer so violent.

    Perhaps because the power of fire and earth were taken away by himself, the creatures in the sand were no longer affected by them and became much docile.

    After getting out of the sand, Zhou Zhou found that it was daytime, and continued to take a few invisibility amulets on his body, and then used the Swift Movement technique to rush home.

    Zhou Zhou felt that when he went back, he didn't use the rushing technique and protect himself with the aura mask as hard as when he came, and he became stronger.

    When I returned to the village, I saw many people going out to the construction site to move bricks. Now some people have basically run out of food at home, so they have to move bricks to earn food.

    The grains currently distributed are old grains in the original warehouse, and there may even be grains that have been flooded. Zhou Zhou felt as if he smelled a suspected moldy smell again.

    The food that has been flooded in the past life is the cheapest, so I often change this kind of food, and I will have diarrhea after eating it at first.

    But then the stomach completely accepts this kind of food, so that it is no longer empty, that is acceptable to it.

    When Zhou Zhou returned home, he looked at the electronic calendar and found that he was going for three days, and he was not very punctual in eating during these three days.

    Zhou Zhou is not hungry now. He is not ready to cook a big meal. Zhou Zhou goes directly to the cafeteria restaurant area in the space.

    He took a plate of bacon from the large pot on display, and then took a lot of toasted bread. Zhou Zhou ate the bacon on the bread.

    When he choked, he drank milk to replenish his nutrients. After eating, Zhou Zhou also ate a salad after the meal.

Chapter 82 Storage Magic Treasure

    After eating, Zhou Zhou went into the villa to take a bath and put on comfortable cotton home clothes.

    Then Zhou Zhou ran into the palace to check the storage ring and storage bag he had put in to see what good things were inside.

    The first storage bag was inlaid with yellow gems. Zhou Zhou buckled the gems, then opened the storage bag and found that it was full of spirit stones.

    The spiritual sense swept over, Zhou Zhou counted it, there were probably tens of millions of spiritual stones, Zhou Zhou was shocked, which young master came out to experience, and then provoked a big man.

    Finally got robbed by a big man? Or a treasure? Zhou Zhou took out all the spirit stones and threw them on the spirit stone mine.

    After checking the inside and outside of the storage bag, I found that there was nothing valuable, and put it aside, maybe it can be used by teammates later.

    Then open a yellow gem storage ring, which contains a bunch of low-level exercises, including body forging and primary Qi-introducing exercises.

    Zhou Zhou's eyes lit up, can this be taken out for the public to use, but this practice seems to have a bit of limited qualifications.

    Unlike his own five elements, no matter what constitution you can practice, this can only be practiced with a single spiritual root.

    So Zhou Zhou put this exercise aside, and then flipped through the ring again, and took out the herbs and put them in the palace.

    Put the materials that can be used for refining in the refining room, but the owner of this ring should be a hard worker, and there is nothing valuable.

    The next few rings were eye-opening for Zhou Zhou, some of them belonged to alchemists, and there were many alchemy recipes and alchemy furnaces in them.

    In addition to the healing pills and the supplementary spiritual power pills, which are common in the world of immortals, there are also strange pill recipes such as smiling pills, crying pills, and childbirth pills.

    Some of them are craft refiners, and the storage rings of the craft masters are almost all about craftsmanship experiences, as well as the cauldrons used for crafting.

    Zhou Zhou suddenly thought of making himself a tortoise shell armor and a black iron sword.

    Put the black iron in the refining room, and also put the cauldron used for this person's refining in the refining room, ready to complete the refining goal when there is time.

    When Zhou Zhou finished searching these storage rings and storage bags, it was time for lunch. These twenty storage rings and ten storage bags were also put away by Zhou Zhou.

    Just when Zhou Zhou was about to make lunch, Zhou Zhou heard the sound of a knock on the door. Zhou Zhou hurried out of the space, put on a heavy jumpsuit and opened the door.

    As soon as the door opened, Zhou Zhou found out that it was the village chief. The village chief seemed to be in a hurry, so he didn't enter the house, and said to Zhou Zhou, "Boy, go to the village brigade to pick up the stone mushrooms.

    Didn't the broadcast last night, I'll send you now. Come on, come on, hurry up too, I have to go back to see off the leaders."

    After speaking, the village chief left quickly. Zhou Zhou was very grateful to the village chief for calling him. After all, if he didn't go, everyone could share the extra food equally.

    And this stone mushroom, Zhou Zhou really doesn't want to get it, because it's really hard to eat, but if you don't go, won't you clearly tell others that I'm not bad for food?

    So Zhou Zhou wore a jumpsuit and went out to pick up the famous food in the apocalypse, the stone mushroom. It feeds many people in the apocalypse, but its taste also makes many people feel scared.

    Zhou Zhou was the latter in his previous life. After eating the stone mushrooms, Zhou Zhou could not wait to ruminate after every meal.

Chapter 83 Stone Mushroom

    When Zhou Zhou came to the place where the stone mushrooms were taken, she found that very few people were queuing, and Zhou Zhou felt at the back of the line.

    When it was my turn, I was given fifteen kilograms of stone mushrooms, enough for an adult to eat for half a month.

    Zhou Zhou took the stone mushroom all the way back to her home. After returning home, Zhou Zhou put the stone mushroom in the cellar, and then dodged into the space.

    After seeing the stone mushroom, Zhou Zhou planned to make a wild mushroom hot pot, so that the stone mushroom could see what a real mushroom should look like.

    Wild mushroom hot pot was also one of Zhou Zhou's favorite special foods when he was in Yun Province.

    Nearly 30 kinds of wild mushrooms, such as chicken fir, pine mushrooms, porcini mushrooms, chanterelles, old man's head, bamboo fungus, etc., are boiled in the chicken soup pot and served with special sauces, not to mention delicious.

    Zhou Zhou caught a chicken, slaughtered it, cut off the internal organs, washed it, chopped it into chicken pieces, put it in a pot with chicken oil, eggs, and chicken gizzards, added water and boiled it to remove the blood.

    Then change the water and add ginger and simmer until the chopsticks can be inserted into the chicken, then add salt, wild mushroom soup, pepper noodles, chopped green onion, etc., and then cook with various wild mushrooms.

    Zhou Zhou learned to make wild mushroom soup, but she couldn't make the taste, so he bought a lot of finished products and put them in the space.

    Zhou Zhou felt that she could have a wild mushroom hot pot every three or five times in the spring, and ate three bowls of rice and a large pot of mushrooms happily.

    Zhou Zhou patted her belly contentedly, and then took a daily walk in the space to observe the development of each species group.

    There is still a week left, and she is going to reply to Guo Jia's father's news, and Zhou Zhou is still a little nervous.

    Taking out seven storage rings, Zhou Zhou found that the time inside was still, and the area was 1,000 square meters.

    So Zhou Zhou decided that in addition to training and eating, she planned to go out to do the tasks in the past few days, and put the steamed buns in the ring after they were cooked.

    Inside each ring was a plus-size down jacket, down pants and snow boots, after all, the blizzard was about to hit.

    These things should be regarded as a gift for herself and them. She is not worried that they will play tricks on her. She believes in the taste of her father Guo Jia.

    At this time, the big man suddenly rushed towards Zhou Zhou, and then turned into the size of a bracelet and wrapped it around Zhou Zhou's wrist.

    Just when Zhou Zhou was surprised, the big man bit Zhou Zhou's hand in one bite, and before Zhou Zhou threw the small one out, the small man stretched out his little tongue and licked Zhou Zhou's wound.

    Then Zhou Zhou felt that there was a mysterious and mysterious connection between the little man and himself. Zhou Zhou felt that this should be a contract between the little man and himself, and the little man would be her spiritual pet in the future.

    Zhou Zhou was happy that she had a partner, so she filled another bowl of water spirit and soaked the small pieces in it.

    When Zhou Zhou was about to practice cross-legged, Zhou Zhou heard someone knock on his door. Zhou Zhou opened the door and found that it was Grandma Guo.

    Grandma Guo looked very anxious, Zhou Zhou quickly appeased Grandma Guo, and then said, "Grandma Guo, what's the matter, don't worry."

    Grandma Guo quickly said, "Zhouwazi, after your brother ate that stone mushroom, his stomach started to feel special. It hurts, it hurts so much that I'm sweating, do you have any stomach medicine here?"

    After speaking, Grandma Guo wiped her tears, she is just such a grandson, it's really not easy to support a child in this world.

    She was afraid that one day her eldest grandson would go first, and who would think that the little grandson would have a stomachache after eating the food distributed today.

Chapter 84 Egg Yolk Crisp

    Grandma Guo was very afraid that her eldest grandson would not be able to survive this illness. The more she thought about Grandma Guo, the more anxious she became, and her tears flowed out.

    Zhou Zhou understood what was going on as soon as she heard it. It was estimated that the child was too young and had a weak stomach, and could not stand the hardness of the stone mushroom.

    Taking the bag, I went to the house to pack a little medicine, and then went to Grandma Guo's house. Guo's little grandson was lying on the kang, clutching his stomach in a cold sweat.

    Zhou Zhou pressed his belly, um, that's right, she took out the stomach and digestion tablets for him to eat.

    Then there were many common drugs left. Zhou Zhou instructed Grandma Guo, who has a weak stomach, to eat less shiitake mushrooms first.

    After slowly getting used to it, eat a little more and gradually increase the amount of stone mushrooms.

    These are the conclusions that Zhou Zhou came to through practice in her previous life. At that time, Zhou Zhou was too hungry to bear, and then she ate a big meal of stone mushrooms.

    The result was stomach pain for a long time, and constipation after the pain. At that time, there was not much water to drink, so Zhou Zhou could only get through it slowly.

    The construction site will give each adult 500 ml of drinking water every day, and there is absolutely no excess. The captain only has a little more food, but it is impossible to have excess water.

    Zhou Zhou, who returned home, looked at the stone mushroom in the corner, cut it into small pieces, and put it into the space, and then took them out for cover when needed.

    When it was time for dinner, Zhou Zhou took out the braised sauerkraut he made some time ago and made a sauerkraut hot pot.

    The meat slices are simmered in the pot. After the fat and thin pork belly is scalded, put it into the garlic sauce dish for dipping. The taste is perfect.

    At the end of the meal, Zhou Zhou ordered himself a bowl of hand-made noodles, mixed with pickled cabbage and mutton rolls, plus sesame sauce and other small ingredients, it became a bowl of pickled cabbage and mutton noodles.

    After eating, Zhou Zhou was going to start making egg yolk cakes with salted duck eggs. The egg yolk cakes are resistant to storage, have high calories, and are considered sweets.

    Zhou Zhou took out all the salted duck eggs in the space, prepared to consume a wave of inventory, took out the recipe, and Zhou Zhou started to operate.

    Take out the yolk of the salted duck egg, put it into a baking pan lined with tin foil, and pour in an appropriate amount of high-quality white wine to remove the fishy smell. Preheat the oven, then put in the salted egg yolk, and take it out for later use.

    Zhou Zhou took out an egg yolk and tasted it. Well, yes, the dense quicksand was a little salty. Zhou Zhou drank a big coconut before he stopped.

    Add plain flour to a large bowl, then add lard and water, mix well, and knead into a smooth dough.

    After that, I used flour and corn oil to make a pastry. Zhou Zhou thought it was very interesting. She remembered that she also used pastry when making some soft breads.

    Roll the oily skin into strips, cut the medicine, and roll the medicine into a circle. The pastry is also divided into doses and rolled into rounds. Finally, press the dough into a round cake, wrap it in the puff pastry, and close the mouth.

    Take the prepared round medicine and roll it into a duck tongue shape and then roll it up. Repeat this step in turn. After everything is done, continue to take the first prepared medicine, roll it out and roll it up, and repeat this in turn. After all the steps are done, put them aside for later use.

    Zhou Zhou didn't understand why he did this, but there must be a reason for it to be written in the recipe, so Zhou Zhou had to do it.

    Zhou Zhou was busy with this step.

    Then he preheated the oven, took a packaged dose, pressed it in the middle with a rolling pin, made it into a round cake, rolled it out, wrapped the egg yolk, and finally tightened it tightly.

    Line the baking pan with greased paper or tarpaulin, place the egg yolk crisp, first brush with a thin layer of egg wash, then put it in the middle of the oven and bake for a few minutes. After the egg yolk is set, remove the baking tray and brush with a second layer of egg wash.

    This time, Zhou Zhou was busy and hungry again. Then, he washed his fingers and wet them, and then dipped an appropriate amount of black sesame seeds and stuck them on the egg yolk cake. Continue to put in the oven and adjust the baking time appropriately.

Chapter 85 Egg Yolk Crisp 2

    When the egg yolk cake was out of the oven, Zhou Zhou ate five in one go and drank a glass of pure milk. Zhou Zhou recovered his breath, and then put the egg yolk cake into a vacuum package.

    These can be used to adjust the mood when the task is not going well. After eating the egg yolk cake made by himself, Zhou Zhou feels that his mood has also improved.

    The remaining salted egg egg white Zhou Zhou did not intend to waste, and it is also excellent for cooking or stewing tomorrow.

    It was already evening after all this work, Zhou Zhou went to take a bath, and then changed into pure cotton home clothes or practiced.

    Zhou Zhou needs to have the cultivation base of Jindan stage, so that she can not be afraid of those large hot weapons, and now her base-building stage cultivation base is still unstable.

    Before starting his first mission, it was the safest to improve his cultivation. After the second half of the night, Zhou Zhou fell into a drowsy sleep.

    When he woke up, it was the next morning. Zhou Zhou, who was in the bed, continued to harvest the food, and then picked up all the eggs.

    I used up all the pickled eggs yesterday, so today Zhou Zhou plans to make some new pickled eggs. The salted egg yolk noodles are also delicious.

    Taking a fresh egg white, adding some yogurt whey, Zhou Zhou spread out a tender omelet, and then warmed up two slices of super soft toast.

    Put the cheese and ingredients, the slippery egg toast is ready, and after eating the toast that you have carefully prepared, it is another day full of vitality.

    After breakfast, Zhou Zhou went to Guo's house next door to see how Grandma Guo's little grandson was doing.

    When Zhou Zhou arrived, he found that the little grandson of the Guo family was much better, he could eat normally, and there was no discomfort in his stomach.

    Grandma Guo smiled and said, "Thanks to you, Zhouwazi, thanks to the medicine you brought, Grandma was so anxious that day that she didn't give you any money.

    Money is useless now, you can take back this piece of waxed pork belly and add a meal to yourself. "

    The current food is still very precious, Zhou Zhou said nothing, so Grandma Guo had to exchange some pickled cucumbers for Zhou Zhou.

    Zhou Zhou especially liked the pickled cucumbers made by Grandma Guo, so he accepted the pickles. Then I took it back to my house.

    When Brother Guo came back, he brought the food from the construction site. Zhou Zhou saw it, um, it was distributed by himself. Fortunately, it proved that these things were in the hands of the common people. I will

    give you another one tonight . By the way, I will also send out the cotton I have accumulated during this time, hoping to help more people.

    Zhou Zhou remembered that a lot of people died during the snowstorm. Most of them lost their temperature in their sleep, and the cooling happened suddenly. , a heavy snow came suddenly at night.

    Then the temperature dropped from minus 40 degrees to minus 40 degrees, and the heavy snow even blocked most of the doors.

    Then, if the living people did not have thick clothes, they would go to the dead people's homes to look for them. , The house of the deceased was also taken over by the government and rented to those who did not have enough food to build a house.

    Zhou Zhou was also a member of the renting force at the time, but he shared a lease with many people, and he would hide and hide when he ate something every day, which was extremely wretched. When

    Zhou Zhou returned home, he gave the little guy a bowl of water spirit, and the little guy immersed himself in the bowl very consciously.

    After Zhou Zhou practiced on the spiritual stone mine in the space for a while, he found that he was far from the foundation building. There is only a small distance in the later stage.

    Zhou Zhou, who has finished practicing, gets up and prepares to make lunch for himself. There are a lot of salted egg whites left over from yesterday, so let’s turn them into a delicious lunch.

Chapter 86 Whip

    Zhou Zhou caught a pig, then solved it, removing all the pork belly and tenderloin from it.

    Then wash the prepared pork belly and lean meat for later use. Puree pork belly and lean meat on a cutting board.

    Take out the remaining salted egg whites without any stirring and beating. Sprinkle the minced meat on the salted protein, sprinkle with chopped green onion, minced ginger, and pepper, cover with plastic wrap, and steam on high heat. Take it out after a few minutes, and this is the salted protein steamed pork.

    And stir the meat stuffing vigorously, then add salted egg white, so that you can make dumpling stuffing and steamed bun stuffing, tasted a steamed bun.

    I don't know if it was an illusion, but Zhou Zhou felt that the taste of the steamed buns was more layered.

    Afterwards, I made fried egg whites with chives, and a hearty lunch came out of the pot. Zhou Zhou felt that he was very talented in cooking.

    If the end of the apocalypse, I might be able to change careers and become a food blogger, specializing in cooking and eating food every day, and explaining food to everyone.

    For the remaining egg white, Zhou Zhou directly mixed half of it with the meat filling, either making steamed meat or making meat filling.

    The other half is mixed with flour, so that the mixed noodles are suitable for hand-rolled noodles, and the noodles are more firm.

    After lunch, Zhou Zhou came to the mountain in his own space to see how the piranha and blood-sucking vines were growing recently.

    Piranha has already encircled a piece of its own territory, surrounded by its cubs, and the small flower seedlings are fluttering in the wind.

    When they saw Zhou Zhou coming, a few cubs wanted to seduce Zhou Zhou, but they were directly pulled up by Zhou Zhou.

    The cubs that were pulled up immediately began to be extremely frightened, and if they could speak, they would probably cry out.

    Zhou Zhou planted them around the house. At present, there are very few night black insects. After all, the insects that can be eaten will not live for long at this time.

    A few piranha cubs can also catch night black bugs that can't get into the house on the ground, and then quickly prey on them.

    Zhou Zhou looked at the little piranhas who had no adverse reactions after being transplanted, but after all, their spirits began to interact with other creatures.

    I put them outside the house with confidence, and I went back into the house and entered the space.

    In addition to going out for a walk tonight, I will try to combine the vampire vine and a small piece of black iron to make a whip.

    After the night came, Zhou Zhou started her refining process, first made the handle of the whip with black iron, and then fixed the blood-sucking vine inside the handle.

    Zhou Zhou felt that the appearance of the whip is best with thorns, which is convenient for stabbing the enemy, and then it is convenient for the blood-sucking vine to suck blood.

    The black iron was refined on the tip of the blood-sucking vine, and they were integrated into one. By the time this work was completed, it was already the next evening.

    Zhou Zhou tried to stand up and move his body a bit, and then waved the whip she had just made to perform a whip technique.

    The little man was frightened and hid beside him and shivered. He felt that this woman was so abnormal today. Not only did she not give herself the spirit of water, she also didn't eat herself, and she was still so irritable now.

    When Zhou Zhou stopped, she saw the little man looking at her strangely. Zhou Zhou threw the little man into the bowl and introduced a little water spirit.

    Let this little guy wake up well, the little guy feels the baptism of the water spirit, and he no longer thinks about Zhou Zhou's abnormality in an instant.

    At this time, Zhou Zhou also felt hungry.

Chapter 87 Snacks

    Zhou Zhou first drank a bowl of porridge with pickled cucumbers. His stomach was empty for too long and he couldn't eat and drink violently. This was the way to keep healthy.

    Then I ordered a bowl of hand-rolled noodles for myself, made a fried noodles with sauce and lean meat, shredded cucumbers, mixed with the noodles wrapped in fried sauce.

    It was really confusing, Zhou Zhou ate three bowls of noodles directly, and then drank a bowl of soup after eating, adhering to the principle of turning the original soup into the original food.

    After eating, Zhou Zhou began to prepare his own storage ring for battle storage equipment, which contained prepared meat buns, boiled eggs, milk and water, as well as the dessert just made some time ago.

    Each storage ring is equipped with this kind of food, and Zhou Zhou painted a lot of spells. Each person's storage ring has thousands of invisibility and speed charms, as well as common medicine pills.

    Invisibility charms are still relatively low-level, and can only be invisible for one or two hours, but they can't hold a large number, so when doing tasks in the future, they can be invisible if they disagree.

    And the Swift Run Talisman can also cover the Swift Movement technique you practice, so you should expose your ability to absorb spiritual energy less when you are outside.

    Zhou Zhou decided that he would only use the body training technique. After all, that was powerful enough, and now he has the weapon he just refined.

    Since it was a weapon made by Xuan Tie and Vampire Vine together, Zhou Zhou named it Xuan Teng Whip.

    After thinking about these, Zhou Zhou put away the storage ring, and then made another ring himself. The appearance of the ring is exactly the same as the storage ring used for himself.

    The main purpose is to prepare for other people's snatch, which can prevent others from being greedy and stealing.

    After thinking about it, Zhou Zhou made several other replacement styles of the storage ring, if she was sure that her teammates had no malice towards her

    You can bind their souls by yourself, so that the rings will disappear without a trace, and these replacements will be useful.

    Zhou Zhou praised her wit, and felt that he was beginning to look forward to joining the mission team.

    After finishing this, Zhou Zhou planned to consume a wave of pork lean meat in the space, so Zhou Zhou cut some of the pork lean meat into minced meat, some cut into strips, and the cut strips were used to fry small crispy pork. .

    The small crispy meat is crispy and crunchy, and it is particularly fragrant in one bite. It is most suitable for eating as a snack when you are chasing dramas.

    Part of the minced meat is used to make pure lean meat sauce, and part is used to make pure lean meat dumpling stuffing. Zhou Zhou also tasted the lean meat soup.

    Then she was quickly captured by this practice. Immortal cultivators are not afraid of high purines, so they can cook more lean meat water, Zhou Zhou thought while drinking lean meat water.

    Lean meat water with small crispy meat, yes, of course, in the end, Zhou Zhou unknowingly replaced the lean meat water with ice cola.

    Zhou Zhou collected a lot of cola, so he was not afraid that he would drink it all, and even brought out the amount of cola chicken wings.

    Zhou Zhou is afraid that she will not be able to eat these things that she cannot make in the end of the world. After all, the formula of Coca-Cola is still a bit complicated.

    With Zhou Zhou's current level of alchemy and tasting medicine, Zhou Zhou does not feel that he can taste the raw materials, and tasting the raw materials may not necessarily taste the production process.

    This is different from soybean paste and spicy bean paste. Zhou Zhou still knows those things. After all, she is a woman with recipes and chef teaching videos.

    The New West in the pre-apocalyptic months was not for nothing..

Chapter 88 Salted Fish Life

    The day after tomorrow, Zhou Zhou was going to give the organization an answer. Zhou Zhou also prepared what he was going to bring. Zhou Zhou would relax herself the next day.

    As for the specific relaxation method, it is to be a salted fish in the luxurious villa of the space.

    There was no natural light in the home outside the space, which Zhou Zhou felt strange, and the cold air from the air conditioner at home was not as comfortable as the natural wind in the space.

    Therefore, Zhou Zhou prefers to stay in the luxurious mansion of the space, on the sofa in the living room, while eating small crispy pork and spicy duck collarbone, drinking fat house happy water, and watching funny TV series.

    Of course, in the morning, I also dealt with the products of the space on a daily basis. For example, at this time, Zhou Zhou discovered that the milk cows and yaks in the space, as well as the milk produced by camels and goat mothers, were a little slow in consumption.

    So Zhou Zhou is now making nipples, milk bumps, and milk tofu and other things. Zhou Zhou's favorite is nipples.

    Not only can it be placed in milk tea, but it can also be used as a filling for moon cakes. Of course, it can also be eaten directly, but most people are not used to it.

    The rest of the milk was made into milk powder by Zhou Zhou and put it into the machine to start. Fortunately, I bought a fully automatic machine and freed up my labor force.

    Otherwise, this thing is quite distracting. Zhou Zhou laughed while watching the TV series. At noon, it was a set meal of fried chicken and fried noodles.

    The fried chicken comes in two flavors, one is honey mustard, the other is sweet and spicy, and the noodles are still in lean meat sauce. Zhou Zhou likes the fried noodles with lean meat sauce.

    After eating, Zhou Zhou ended his morning of salted fish and began to draw talismans. With the improvement of Zhou Zhou's cultivation, the talismans drawn by Zhou Zhou became more advanced.

    Zhou Zhou had a hard time using Reiki techniques recently, so it was always right to prepare more talismans.

    As for medicinal pills, Zhou Zhou is also working hard to improve his level of alchemy, but Zhou Zhou always feels that something is missing.

    He always thinks about modern chemistry knowledge. Every time he makes alchemy, he can't control himself to add chemistry knowledge. Zhou Zhou feels that she can open a topic.

    The title of the subject is called the cross-theory of ancient alchemy and modern chemistry. Zhou Zhou felt that this thing was very feasible, so she really worked hard in this direction.

    As we all know, doing scientific research is expensive, and for Zhou Zhou, it is a lot of herbal medicine.

    Many branches were bald by Zhou Zhou, so Zhou Zhou put alchemy aside recently and was obsessed with drawing talismans. This would not make Zhou Zhou feel that the funds were burning.

    The coiled little guy felt the shaking of Zhou Zhou's arm on Zhou Zhou's arm, fell asleep after a while, and then fell off Zhou Zhou's arm.

    Angered Zhou Zhou, he almost roasted the small piece, because when it fell, it just hit a high-grade magic talisman.

    This is one of the few high-grade amulet that Zhou Zhou has drawn, so he threw the small one out. Let it face the wall and think and reflect.

    Zhou Zhou continued his talisman work, and when the little guy came back, she carefully wrapped it around Zhou Zhou's arm.

    It was found that Zhou Zhou had already started to meditate and adjust her breath. Maybe it took too much spiritual power to draw talismans, but it was too brain-consuming.

    The little guy looked at Zhou Zhou. In order to prevent himself from falling off again because of falling asleep, the little guy twisted his body like a snake, and then tied a knot directly to himself.

    That's right, it's the legendary snake knot, so it won't fall off, the little guy thought to himself.

Chapter 89 The Village Chief's Reminder

    When Zhou Zhou woke up, she found the snake knot on his hand, and then the corner of his mouth twitched, this little guy attacked him very hard.

    But before Zhou Zhou thought about it too much, Zhou Zhou's stomach began to growl, thinking that she hadn't eaten spicy food for a long time.

    Why don't you just eat Sichuan-Chongqing hot pot in the evening, prepare two servings of Naohua, and prepare more for Maodu and Baiye.

    Zhou Zhou quickly prepared the vegetables and marinated the beef. After half an hour, the meat and dishes were all neatly arranged, the bottom of the pot was also boiled, and they were eaten directly.

    The small crispy pork cooked by himself is also a must in the hot pot. Zhou Zhou couldn't help but admire her food talent. Before she knew it, a plate of small crispy pork was eaten.

    When Zhou Zhou was about to rinse she hairy belly, she heard someone knocking on the door outside, and Zhou Zhou quickly performed a cleansing technique on himself.

    Then, after leaving the space and not smelling the hot pot, he opened the door. As soon as the door opened, Zhou Zhou found out that it was the village chief.

    The village chief didn't enter the door, and said in a succinct manner, "Zhouwazi, remember to lock the door at night. The village is not very peaceful these days.

    Several families in the village found that someone had broken into the house. You should be more careful at home. Those people see that you are a girl and they might bully you."

    Zhou Zhou nodded and said, "Yes, thank the village chief, I will lock the doors and windows, don't worry, if something happens, I will shout directly, and someone will come out from the house of Grandma Guo next door. "The

    old village chief thought about it too, nodded and left, Zhou Zhou looked at the old village chief's back, and felt that the village chief took care of himself so much, which was really touching.

    Zhou Zhou felt that she would go to the village chief's house for an interview tomorrow, bring some bacon, and give the old village chief a pack of cigarettes.

   I didn't see that the village chief didn't smoke anymore, and because of this, the village chief's whole person was much less energetic.

    Zhou Zhou, who returned to the space, continued to eat hot pot, but he set up a formation around the house. If someone entered the formation, he would know immediately.

    After all, there are more sandstorms at night. Now that the houses in the village have been repaired, almost no one goes out at night, and there are even fewer people who go out and pass by here.

    After all, Zhou Zhou's house is surrounded by mountains on both sides, so the chance of a person passing by here is quite small, so the chance of a thief is very high.

    After taking out the hairy belly, Zhou Zhou put what happened just now behind his head and began to concentrate on enjoying his hot pot.

    Fish balls, shrimp balls, chicken balls, delicious balls, beef and mutton, pork belly, tempting meat, horizontal batches, and another one.

    It has been a long time since Zhou Zhou ate hot pot so comfortably. This feeling is very similar to the feeling of eating hot pot outside by himself before the end of the day.

    It's just that I can eat it casually now, so I don't have to worry that this meal is too expensive, so I think that Zhou Zhou here has washed in a few more lobsters.

    Well, the hot pot lobster should be delicious. After dinner, Zhou Zhou rolled on the Lingshi Mine to digest her food, while she was using his spiritual sense to kill cattle and process beef offal and beef.

    Let's make a lunch with beef offal tomorrow. These flavorful ones are only suitable for eating when you are alone.

    Just when Zhou Zhou was lying sleepy on the Lingshi Mine, Zhou Zhou felt that someone stepped into his formation.

    There were still three people, Zhou Zhou immediately got up and walked out of the space, quickly changed his clothes, and then held a weapon in his hand, waiting for the three people to approach the house.

Chapter 90 The Tool Man 1

    The three people outside the door were whispering and talking, and Zhou Zhou listened carefully to what they said.

    "This bitch must have a lot of food at home. I heard that some time ago, she pulled a truck of things back every day, as well as this plastic sheet, and there is a lot of supplies at a glance." One of the white fat men with sceptical eyes said.

    "Yes, and there's only one woman at home, so she definitely hasn't eaten much. Every day there are no two doors, and no one will find out if the three of us live in." A wretched thin man replied with a smile.

    "Yes, yes, by the time someone finds out, we have already cooked rice, can she let others do to her three husbands?" What another honest man said was Disgusting.

    Zhou Zhou didn't get too angry after listening to what they were talking about. He just took pity on them. He couldn't get out of here tonight.

    But Zhou Zhou still has a question, that is, they should not be from the village. After all, he remembered all the faces in the village.

    So how did they find their home and know that they have a lot of supplies? There is only one answer, that is, there are their people in the village.

    A ray of light flashed in Zhou Zhou's eyes, and she flipped through the space to find the mantra, and she would use this for them later.

    It is their blessing to be able to use their own talismans.

    When the three of them were about to break the glass and enter the house, the piranha opened its mouth and directly bit their calves.

    When the three of them were about to shout, Zhou Zhou cast a speech-stopping technique on them, and then let the piranha flower bite off the tendons of their hands and feet.

    After throwing them into the house, all three had expressions of fear on their faces, and they felt extremely evil.

   Whether it's those strange plants outside, or this woman, they don't know what to do to them, they can't speak at all now, and they can't make a sound.

    They felt that they were about to die of pain, and their hands and feet seemed to have no strength, and the wounds were still bleeding.

    When they felt that they couldn't move, Zhou Zhou took the feather duster and started to smoke them, picking acupoints and starting to smoke.

    Wherever the pain is, while pumping them, Zhou Zhou interrogated loudly, and quickly said who should be in the village.

    The three people lying on the ground were crying loudly. We wanted to talk, but we couldn't make a sound.

    After Zhou Zhou had a good fight, Zhou Zhou remembered that she had cast the silence technique on them, but Zhou Zhou would never admit that she forgot.

    Then, Zhou Zhou picked up the feather duster again and swiped it towards their ass. Don't know if she reminded me? If I couldn't speak, I should have reminded me earlier, causing me to waste my energy in vain.

    In this world, wasting energy is wasting food, don't you know, and then another flogging. Then the three people lying on the ground cried even more fiercely.

    Zhou Zhou stopped pumping them, and then said viciously to them, "Don't cry, hold back, and after I untie it for you, don't shout or

    scream, otherwise, you will understand." Then Zhou Zhou sneered, then The three of them immediately suppressed the crying, just sobs, and nodded and shook their heads when they heard Zhou Zhou's words.

    Nodding his head means he agrees, shaking his head means he will never shout.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.3K 32 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...
23.3K 394 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
181K 18.9K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
13.1K 328 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...