Rebirth Space: Hoarding Food...

Da pttcch

重生空间:整活囤粮在末世 / Rebirth Space: Hoarding Food in the Apocalypse Author: 有趣的胖天使 Update: 2022 - 4 - 22 https://ww... Altro

CHAPTER 1-10
CHAPTER 11-20
CHAPTER 21-30
CHAPTER 31-40
CHAPTER 41-50
CHAPTER 51-60
CHAPTER 61-70
CHAPTER 81-90
CHAPTER 91-100
CHAPTER 101-110
CHAPTER 111-120
CHAPTER 121-130
CHAPTER 131-140
CHAPTER 141-150
CHAPTER 151-160
CHAPTER 161-170
CHAPTER 171-180
CHAPTER 181-190
CHAPTER 191-200
CHAPTER 201-210
CHAPTER 211-220
CHAPTER 221-230
CHAPTER 231-240

CHAPTER 71-80

3.4K 77 14
Da pttcch

Chapter 71 White Lotus
 
    There are no animals in the chicken coop and duck coop in Zhou Zhou's house now, mainly because Zhou Zhou still kept them in the space during the earthquake.

    The tools in the equipment room are still well placed, and the things in his food warehouse are also put into the space by Zhou Zhou.

    Anyway, when I and Grandma Guo made these things, they passed the bright road, and put them outside in case one day I forgot, and it would be a pity if the things were broken.

    Zhou Zhou, who experienced starvation days, didn't want to waste things in vain, so he copied the entire house in the space, and then moved things into it.

    The static area was planned by Zhou Zhou as a living area. The spiritual space in the space is the largest in the place, followed by the static area, which can be said to be comparable to a country.

    The area with the same flow rate as the outside is the smallest. Zhou Zhou now tries his best to live in this area.

    While Zhou Zhou was inspecting his site, Xia Jingyi helped to look after the workers on the construction site and helped maintain order.

    For Xia Jingyi and Old Man Xia, the Li family's exercises are quite strenuous to practice, so Xia Jingyi and Old Man Xia have practiced for so long, not only did they not reach the goal of absorbing qi into the body.

    On the contrary, they made themselves sore, and their dantian was sore. Mr. Xia always said that if he knew this earlier, it would be better to practice physical exercise. At least now he has a little more strength to move bricks and maintain order.

    The Xia family's funds are completely useless now. The family's big house was completely destroyed during the earthquake, and there were not many valuables brought out.

    The remaining hundreds of millions of funds are only enough to build an ordinary small bungalow after the earthquake, or two small rooms.

    When did Mr. Xia suffer from this kind of hardship, and he suddenly lost his energy and energy, and the Xia family was in a particularly bad state because of the bird flu infection.

   Going to move bricks can't get back his one-day ration, and Xia Jingyi has become the pillar of the family, as for cousins, he can't count on it at all.

    They all regarded Xia Jingyi's family as a thorn in their eyes and thorns in their flesh. Even the old man Xia rarely took care of it, and the food could not be given to the old man on time.

    Xia Jingyi has been practicing for many years and has a good kung fu, so she slowly became a small boss at the construction site to help maintain order.

    Since Zhang Wang's family carried out all the food before the earthquake, they spent a little food to build the house after the earthquake.

    However, Zhang Wang and his parents also help move bricks at the construction site every day, and they earn just enough food for the family, but Zhang Wang also brings food to Xia Jingyi from time to time.

    Xia Jingyi looked down on Zhang Wang in her heart, but she had to accept his favor, so she had to use her little white lotus characteristics.

    Do not refuse, do not admit, pretend to be pitiful.

    The first person who couldn't bear it was Zhang Wang's mother. The middle-aged woman appeared directly when Zhang Wang was giving Xia Jingyi steamed buns.

    He directly asked Xia Jingyi, "When will I marry my son, and I have taken so much food for my son, so I don't need the dowry."

    Xia Jingyi was frightened by Zhang Wang's mother, and then said with tears in her eyes, "Auntie, I haven't It's too early to think about getting married."

    What a joke, how could Miss Xia marry Zhang Wang, and what will she rely on to support her family in the future, and will she rely on Zhang Wang to move bricks?

    Zhang Wang's mother sneered and said, "Don't want to get married? Yes, then pay back the food."

Chapter 72 Situation

    When Xia Jingyi heard that Zhang Wang's mother wanted her to return the food, she immediately looked at Zhang Wang with tears in her eyes, but Zhang Wang turned her eyes away instantly and did not look at Xia Jingyi.

    Then she opened her mouth and said, "My mother is right, Xiaoyi, please marry me, I will treat you well."

    Xia Jingyi was almost mad at her, but she didn't expect that she would be cheated on by a scumbag like Zhang Wang. It's okay to play together, but never get married.

    If you get married, you still don't have the ability to fight for the right to speak, so you won't be rounded and flattened by others.

    So you can't marry Zhang Wang, so Xia Jingyi told Zhang Wang's mother, "I can marry me if you want, but I still have three old people to support,

    they can't work, they're still waiting for me to bring food home, your family How much dowry can be given, let me see."

    Zhang Wang's mother didn't care about this, it was impossible to give the dowry, but they could live with the three old people.

    In this way, the son will come back with food to honor them, and give birth to a child with their family name Zhang, and he doesn't need to care about them.     So she just said, "You want to support three old people in your family. That's ok

    . I allow you to live with the old people, but the dowry is exempted."

, you can decide your own marriage.

    As for when to discuss after the year, it is up to you. After all, there may be many accidents in the middle.

    Maybe Zhang Wang will die, maybe he will be able to draw his breath into his body, or maybe he will catch a golden tortoise-in-law.

    It's not that Zhang Wang's family didn't know Xia Jingyi's plans, but they all sneered at her thoughts. Now is not before the end of the world.

    Xia Jingyi is still the eldest daughter of the Xia family. Now Xia Jingyi is unkempt, her skin is dry and dehydrated without water, and her skin is dry and straight.

    There is no water to take a bath, and the body is covered with dirt. When you work and sweat, it will be mixed with dust and turned into mud on the neck.

    Xia Jingyi sometimes rubs it with her own hands to remove the mud, which is regarded as the most basic cleaning.

    And the clothes he wears are all the flashy materials of the big brands before the end of the world, which are not very sweaty and wear-resistant.

    The surface of the clothes is fluffy, and the color has completely turned black and gray, and it is completely impossible to see what color it was before.

    The current Xia Jingyi is an ordinary sloppy woman, not even a girl from an ordinary family before the end of the world.

    After Xia Jingyi returned home, she didn't tell her family about the discussion with Zhang Wang, because she thought her parents would probably agree.

    Because it means that there is an extra labor force for them to earn food to eat.

    And if grandpa found out, Xia Jingyi thought of the second ancestors of those comprehension families, she was afraid that her grandfather would send her out.

    As for who to give it to and what to give it to others, the results are naturally self-evident.

    Xia Jingyi clenched her fists tightly. She felt that she should not be like this. She has exercises but cannot practice. She has valuable things before the apocalypse, but there is no important food after the apocalypse.

    She felt that she had failed extremely, but what else could she do? She could only continue to ponder and practice the exercises every day, and then work hard.

    Let herself have enough food first, and give the rest to her family. As for selling her body, she has not yet reached that stage.

    Tomorrow's New Year's Eve dinner, I don't know if there will be snacks on the construction site.

    Xia Jingyi licked her chapped lips involuntarily, and then spit out a few grains of sand with a snort.

Chapter 73 The Cultivation Family

    When she got home, Xia Jingyi took down the night black bugs that were laying on her to build a nest, and then threw them into the pot.

    Some time ago, the state issued a notice. After research by scientists, this night black bug is edible and has a high protein content, although the taste is a little worse.

    It tastes bitter and astringent, and there is still a lack of seasonings, so the worms are fried in a pot and fried, and eat them after they are cooked. The taste makes people feel disgusting when they put them in their mouths.

    But Xia Jingyi had no choice. The three elderly people in the family were all protein-deficient.

    But the protein-rich night black worms really have no way to leave them, but fortunately go out for a spin now, the ground is full of night black worms.

    Therefore, it can also ensure the protein intake of the elderly, but it is good to do it at home, that is, you can add more salt to cover the bitter taste.

    However, I don’t dare to put too much salt. Now salt is also very precious. When my house was withdrawn, the seasoning in the villa was the most salty.

    After Father Xia collapsed, Xia Jingyi controlled the resources at home, although there were not many resources at home now.

    Xia Jingyi always felt that her life should not be like this. After all, she was the eldest lady of the Xia family, but why did it go wrong?

    It should be from his own family who offended the practitioners for no reason, and the capital chain of his own jade business is short.

    Xia Jingyi couldn't help but fall into contemplation. At present, she has sufficient spiritual energy, and she can fully cultivate with sufficient spiritual energy.

    But at present, there is an extremely shortage of exercises, and the exercises that she has exchanged for a lot of money is that she can't practice. Thinking of this, her dantian starts to feel aching again.

    After the new year, everything calmed down, and I had to ask for an explanation at the training meeting, why it was like this.

    As for the Li family who handed over the exercises, they have the same distress now. They couldn't bring qi into the body when their spiritual qi was thin in the past, and the exercises were only left on the surface.

    Originally, the cultivators in the family were very happy when they felt the aura recovering, but in the blink of an eye, they would feel a dull pain in their dantian.

    It seems that he can't refine the spiritual energy at all. Several of the Li family's arrogance do not believe in evil and want to conquer the spiritual energy in the air, but in the end, the spiritual energy is running around in their dantian.

    After that, several Tianjiao's dantian burst, unable to refine the spiritual energy, and thus became useless.

    After that, the other cultivators of the Li family began to wait and see, waiting for others in the family to succeed in qi refining.

    It is also fortunate that they kept the food when the earthquake came, which is why they continue to have a big house to live in now and can maintain the family's operation.

    Compared with the situation of the Li family and the Xia family, the situation of the Wang family is much better, although the two brothers and sisters Wang Peixue and Wang Peichang almost died of body explosions several times during the training process.

    But in the end, his life was saved. Although several meridians were blocked, his life was saved anyway, and the other elders who had mastered the body refining technique did not rashly cite the current spiritual energy cultivation.

    But now they are not afraid of physical labor, and they even find that when their muscles are extremely tired, the spiritual energy will automatically penetrate into their bodies.

    Then they repaired their muscles. After discovering this pattern, all the men, women and children of the Wang family went out to cover almost all the work on the construction site.

    Even the house in the central province was built much faster, and the others on the construction site were also frightened by the strength of Kong Wu of the Wang family.

    Fortunately, before the end of the world, the Wang family bought enough food and stored enough water tanks, otherwise it would be impossible to guarantee the daily life of this large family.

    However, the head of the Wang family is also very worried now. Their inventory can probably support half a month's life, and they can't let them be like this after half a month.

Chapter 74 Chinese New Year 1

    But tomorrow is New Year's Eve, hey. I still wanted to eat chicken, duck, fish and dumplings, so the old patriarch took the housekeeper to the warehouse to count the ingredients.

    This year's New Year's Eve dinner should be better. After all, the clansmen have worked hard for a long time. Now the quality of the food delivered by Guo's father is naturally incomparable to the previous one.

    For New Year's Eve, I still don't eat those old grains, and I still have a lot of white noodles left, so I can still manage enough dumplings.

    Since the sandy soil affects sunlight and some areas have completely disappeared, Guo Jia's father is developing new planting species.

    For example, large stone mushrooms do not need light or much water. They only need a moist soil environment, or they can be cultivated in a prepared nutrient solution.

    While Zhou Zhou was preparing the New Year's Eve dinner at home, he heard a report on the radio about this stone mushroom.

    Listening to the report, when Zhou Zhou recalled his previous life, it was about this time that the stone mushroom was cultivated.

    It is called the stone mushroom for a reason, that is, it looks like a stone in appearance and is as big as a stone.

    Of course, the taste is also like a stone. It takes a lot of effort to take a bite, and it takes a lot of teeth to chew, and it finally becomes small pieces that can be swallowed.

    However, it is difficult to be digested in the stomach, but it also achieves the purpose of satiety, although it lacks some nutrients.

    But at this time, who cares about the lack of nutrients, it is already very good to be able to fill the stomach.

    Zhou Zhou thought as he cooked the old duck soup, whenever a dish was cooked, Zhou Zhou put it in the static area, and then went to the next one.

    The radio is still playing the Spring Festival Gala warm-up program, telling how people from all over the world unite to rebuild their homes after the earthquake.

    We also interviewed model workers and construction pacesetters from all over the country, accompanied by festive music, as if everything was developing in a good direction.

    But Zhou Zhou knew that the country had already predicted the storm after the year, so he would speed up the repair of the house after the year.

    Therefore, praising the model workers at this time can be regarded as bringing about the most glorious fashion of labor, and when the construction starts later in the year, cotton will be used instead of part of the grain to be sent out.

    At noon, Zhou Zhou watched the festive evening while eating a big meal on the table. The custom of Zhou Zhou's hometown is to eat a big meal at noon.

    After eating dumplings in the evening and the leftovers from the luncheon, Zhou Zhou served himself a bowl of old duck soup, then ate chicken, and a bite of sweet and sour fish.

    The chicken has a chicken flavor, the rest is sweet and sour, Zhou Zhou's appetite is wide open, and another bite of garlic white meat, the fat of the meat bursts in Zhou Zhou's mouth, mixed with the fragrance of garlic.

    When you get tired of it, let’s have another home-cooked cold dish. The recipe for the home-style cold dish was bought by Zhou Zhou at a high price from the chef in the Northeast. It tastes the fragrance of cucumber mixed with the flavor of vinegar and pepper.

    It was really hard to get rid of the tiredness. After eating, Zhou Zhou cleaned the incense ashes before the tablets for his parents and grandparents, and went into the bedroom to take a nap for a while.

    After waking up from a nap, Zhou Zhou opened the table, placed the fillings and noodles, and started making dumplings.

    While making dumplings, watching the labor scene on TV on visiting the construction site, Zhou Zhou remembered that in his previous life, he had also thought of being a model worker, after all, a model worker would have a bowl of dumplings.

    But I really couldn't compare to those women who worked every day, so I wasn't selected at all, and then I watched them on TV to be interviewed.

    Of course, what Zhou Zhou yearns most is not to be on TV, but that bowl of dumplings. It is said that there are meat dumplings and leek egg dumplings in it.

    Now, dumplings are really enough, Zhou Zhou must eat enough today.

Chapter 75 Chinese New Year 2

    Zhou Zhou, who had finished making dumplings, put the dumplings to be cooked at night on a curtain. There were three fillings in them. Zhou Zhou planned to experience the joy of opening a blind box.

    Then Zhou Zhou began to sit on the sofa and watch the TV series he downloaded before. I have to say that watching TV series in ancient costumes still inspires me now.

    For example, for the incense in this TV series, Zhou Zhou intends to use the drugs he collected in the rainforest some time ago to make incense.

    Zhou Zhou remembered the blood-sucking vines and piranhas he had transplanted in the space, so he took out his latest pre-apocalyptic fruit phone with the highest configuration to record.

    After the year, we must first search for the power of the other five elements, but this can be collected easily when we go out with teammates on missions.

    After all, there are still three things left. Zhou Zhou thinks that this kind of thing is impossible to find, but the top priority is to use vampire vines and piranhas as his own self-defense weapons.

    Knives and swords are suitable for melee attacks, but long-range attacks are also possible if the blood-sucking vines and piranhas are made into whips.

    When doing a mission like this, I also have a bit of a chance of winning. After all, my own exercises are not suitable for exposing to my teammates.

    After all, the power of those exercises of his own is too powerful, and he will not use the five-element technique until he has completed the basic exercises of inducing qi into his body.

    At most, he can perform swift movement, invisibility, and cleansing, which can be practiced in the early stages of absorbing air into the body.

    Zhou Zhou felt that it was too soon. Give himself another two months, and then he could perfect the Qi-introducing method. At that time, people's lives would be much better.

    Now the animals in the surrounding forests are not developing too fast, if they are gradually successful, it will pose a great threat to human beings.

    Zhou Zhou decided to go into the mountains to patrol after the new year, and when he saw some aggressive animals, he would do it first.

    At this moment, Zhou Zhou suddenly thought of Zhang Wang and Xia Jingyi. He wondered how they were doing at this time. Will Zhang Wang and Xia Jingyi have enough to eat?

    And Zhang Wang really had a big head at this time, because when he took the dumplings he sent to Xia Jingyi, he found that Xia Jingyi received the dumplings from their captain.

    At this time, Xia Jingyi's little face was also white and pure, Zhang Wang almost couldn't control himself to interrogate Xia Jingyi, but fortunately he suppressed his impulse.

    Their captain is now the representative of the model worker, and Xia Jingyi is obviously obsessed with him at this time.

    So Zhang Wang returned home in a loss. Zhang Wang's parents were there, and their houses were the first to be built.

    Zhang Wang's parents are still very happy that they have a place to live in the New Year, so their faces are full of joy.

    But seeing Zhang Wang come back with a sad face, and still holding dumplings in his hand, Zhang Wang's mother turned her face up.

    "Why, I'm sad because I didn't send something out?" Zhang Wang's mother said yin and yang angrily.

    Zhang Wang choked, but he didn't refute the fucking words. Zhang Wang's father didn't say anything when he saw his son like this.

    He felt that the daughter of the Xia family was not a good person, coaxing his son's food, not treating his son as a human being, and coaxing this silly boy around.

    Zhang Wang's mother said, "I'll talk about it later in the year. Today is the New Year. Don't mention those unfortunate things. It's not just a little girl. I'll see how I clean up her in the future."

    So the Zhang family made a plate of salted egg yolk fried rice . , a plate of fried bacon, and a plate of dumplings from the construction site.

    This is the most luxurious meal in their family. Since grain purchases are restricted, their family has never had such a good meal.

Chapter 76 Chinese New Year 3
 
    After the meal, Zhang's family does not need to move bricks. The construction site has a day off today and tomorrow, and those who have a place to live live in their own homes.

    Those who have nowhere to live live on the construction site or find a place to live on their own.

    Zhou Zhou set off firecrackers and fireworks for himself in the space. Now outside the space, the village is completely dark.

    Except for the sound of flying sand and stone, there were almost no other sounds, so Zhou Zhou set off firecrackers and fireworks in his small world.

    After the show, I went back to the restaurant for the New Year's Eve dinner. The host in the messy and dirty clothes on the TV calmly celebrated the New Year with the people of the whole country.

    The sketch also showed how much everyone was having fun in the apocalypse of flying sand and stone, and Zhou Zhou was also made to laugh.

    In the previous earthquake, the power lines were damaged, and the village usually only had one hour of electricity for everyone to watch a news broadcast.

    However, on New Year's Day, the electricity is supplied from 8:00 in the morning until 8:00 the next day, but Zhou Zhou doesn't care about this electricity at all because he has a bacterial solar generator.

    There were very few actors in this year's party, probably because he couldn't handle it generously. After watching the Spring Festival Gala for a while, Zhou Zhou was tired.

    So I went to the bathroom and took a bath for myself, first rinsed my limbs with hot water, let my body get used to the hot water temperature, and then soaked myself in the bathtub.

    After drinking the coconut water, I enjoyed the massage function of the bathtub. After drinking the coconut water, the massage was finished.

    Zhou Zhou walked out of the bathroom, put on comfortable home clothes, and then ran to the video room to play the Spring Festival Gala while turning on the big screen to watch comedy movies.

    After getting hungry, he went outside to tie up a little piglet, and went to the kitchen to make a roast suckling pig with fire spells.

    First cut along the center line of the keel with a knife. Be careful not to injure the skin in this step, otherwise the baked appearance will not be complete. Zhou Zhou operated it carefully.

    Then remove the pig brain, pig kidney, pork brisket, etc. Next, remove the shoulder bones and a small bone at the very end of the forefoot.

    Also cut off the excess meat of the pork thigh, which makes it easier to taste. Finally, cut a few knives in the thick part of the meat, which is also convenient and delicious.

    After quickly scalding the pig's skin, and then rinsing it with cold water, Zhou Zhou directly controlled the water using the water technique to give the pig a bath.

    After that, you can marinate it with salt, garlic and onion. Zhou Zhou puts it directly in the time acceleration area to let it taste quickly.

    Then just fork and bake. Zhou Zhou took it directly to the audio-visual room, and roasted the suckling pig with fire spells while watching TV.

    Pork is rich in protein, which can supplement the daily nutritional needs of the human body. And in the process of roasting the suckling pig, the fat in the pork will also be roasted, and Zhou Zhou took the roasting pan and then dripped the fat.

    Then every inch of the pig was roasted evenly. After roasting, Zhou Zhou cut it up directly, and then went to the kitchen to get the happy water and dipping sauce.

    Tonight belongs to Roast Suckling Pig and Happy Water!

    As the host counted down and the New Year's bell rang, Zhou Zhou picked up the happy water and clinked glasses directly with the TV.

    I wish the motherland better and better in the new year. Zhou Zhou decided to live again by himself. After all, he really did something.

    So I gathered the new grains and all the old grains in the space, and went out for a turn again overnight.

    These grains can save many people from starvation. It is impossible to say how good they are to eat, but at least they will not starve to death.

    Zhou Zhou can only do it here.

Chapter 77 Baked Pork Belly

    On the first day of the first day, Zhou Zhou, who woke up naturally, went into the mansion of the space to wash up, and after setting off firecrackers, he began to listen to the news on the radio while eating.

    It was reported in the news that Guo Jia's father predicted that there would be a snowstorm in a month, and called on everyone to actively participate in the work of building the house and complete the construction of the house as soon as possible.

    Zhou Zhou listened to these calls and knew that after the food was available, everyone could work overtime and not be afraid that the food would not be available for wages.

    However, there should be some people in the village going out to work. Some time ago, all the houses in the village that needed to be repaired were completed.

    Therefore, everyone has the opportunity to go out to earn food. The most important thing is that Guo Jia's father will let them go out to work, because the current wages contain materials such as cold-resistant cotton and coal.

    Although the weather is still quite hot now, and many people choose not to use cotton, they still insist on paying wages in proportion to grain and cotton.

    Zhou Zhou didn't want to go to the construction site to work at all. It is impossible to work part-time, and it is impossible to work part-time again in this life.

    But the next door to the Guo family was Brother Guo who went to work on the construction site. Brother Guo, who was a veteran of building houses, soon became the team leader.

    The grain salary is also 10% more than others. Grandma Guo also exchanged bacon with Zhou Zhou for a jumpsuit. Zhou Zhou did not want bacon.

    After all, I still have quite a few jumpsuits, but I couldn't bear the enthusiasm of Grandma Guo, so I accepted the bacon and tried Grandma Guo's craftsmanship.

    Wash the waxed pork belly in cold water and cook it in a pot of water. Prepare ginger slices, millet peppers and cut into strips. Wash and cut garlic sprouts diagonally into slices. After completing the preparation, Zhou Zhou went to stew a pot of rice.

    She felt that today's dishes were very tasty, so she simmered more rice and used the spiritual rice of the space. The rice grains were full and contained spiritual energy.

    Then put the bacon in the pot, fry until the bacon rolls over, add the dried chili and fry until fragrant, pour in the accessories and fry until fragrant, add the garlic sprouts, stir fry until the garlic sprouts are soft, and then remove the dish from the pot.

    I made another stir-fry with garlic and lettuce, and made a simple seaweed egg drop soup. The eggs were selected from the spirit eggs laid by the two oldest old hens.

    Then I put these three dishes and Ling Rice on the table, this time I was looking at the current world map while eating.

    Zhou Zhou was going to go out tonight to search for other powers of the five elements. Zhou Zhou spent the whole day reading maps in the study and the audio-visual room.

    In the evening, Zhou Zhou decided to identify three places where the power of the five elements might exist. One place was where Zhou Zhou found the power of the source.

    According to Zhou Zhou's reading of ancient books and the intuition of an immortal cultivator, Zhou Zhou felt that there may be other powers of the five elements there, but there is no black energy there.

    Zhou Zhou was a little worried about the nihility and blackness there, and the poisonous scorpion who had cultivated into a big man, so Zhou Zhou began to draw talismans for himself.

    The talismans were still drawn by Zhou Zhou when he was practicing his hands. Zhou Zhou hadn't practiced drawing talismans in the past few days, so his paintings are still at this level.

    Those things were afraid of the power of thunder, so Zhou Zhou decided to get 1,800 thunder charms and thunderstorm charms. When she met one, she threw a charm. She didn't believe those scorpions could get close to her body.

    She can also pick up a wave of wool, put away the little scorpion, and use it to refine medicine. This is the raw material used to refine the body pill.

    Or used to make soup, it is also an excellent material. Zhou Zhou licked her lips after recalling the soup she made a few days ago.

Chapter 78 Desert Tour

    Prepare the weapon, take out the black clothes that you are ready to wear when going out, and then Zhou Zhou cooks dinner for himself. It is impossible not to eat.

    One of Zhou Zhou's minimum requirements for himself is to eat three meals a day and eat well.

    I ate fried bacon at noon, thinking that there was still a big battle to be fought at night, Zhou Zhou decided to eat some hard vegetables, that is, iron pot stew.

    Zhou Zhou especially likes to eat iron pot stew, so before the end of the world, Zhou Zhou built a stove in the space and put a large iron pot on it.

    Prepare a chicken and three catties of ribs. Zhou Zhou chopped the ribs and chicken into pieces and soaked them in water, drained the blood, and then took out two large potatoes.

    There are many side dishes to choose from. Zhou Zhou likes potatoes with a little noodles, and can also add a little vermicelli and yam segments.

    Zhou Zhou took out dried bamboo shoots and dried sea cucumbers, soaked them in water, and prepared to simmer them in a pot. At this time, blanch the chicken and ribs.

    As for the stewed meat, we must choose Pixian bean paste as the basic seasoning. Pixian bean paste was specially purchased by Zhou Zhou before the end of the world in Pixian, Sichuan Province.

    The bean paste that Zhou Zhou bought at the farmer's market was not bad, but it lacked some flavor and the degree of fermentation was not enough.

    After the pot was ready, Zhou Zhou put the things into the pot, and then slowly simmered over a small fire. While it was simmering, Zhou Zhou continued to draw talismans, thunder talismans and invisibility talismans.

    After painting dozens of pictures, Zhou Zhou smelled the fragrance emanating from the pot, took a breath, and put away the painted talisman, and went to open the pot.

    At this time, the meat has been very rotten, and the meat on the ribs can easily fall off the bones when pulled.

    Zhou Zhou took it out and put it in a big pot, filled a table, and then took out the spirit rice and flower rolls for dinner.

    One mouthful of meat, one mouthful of rice, and another mouthful of coconut juice, Zhou Zhou quickly ate all the vegetables and touched his full stomach.

    Zhou Zhou took a walk in the space for a while, put on the prepared clothes, and went out of the house.

    Zhou Zhou was rushing all the way, and Zhou Zhou was still very tired, because he had to use aura to form a protective cover to protect himself from being attacked by sand.

    He had to consume more spiritual energy to cast the swift movement. When he arrived in the desert, Zhou Zhou felt that his spiritual energy was about to be exhausted.

    At the edge of the desert, Zhou Zhou hurriedly sat down to meditate, and when the spiritual energy filled her dantian again, Zhou Zhou got up and prepared to travel again.

    The desert is even more desolate at this time. Zhou Zhou feels that the thickness of the sand layer is thicker than when he came here some time ago, and the reduction of sunlight at this time adds some fear.

    Zhou Zhou sensed the creatures under the sand with his consciousness, but in the end he couldn't detect the existence of any creatures at all as before.

    Zhou Zhou sighed, and had no choice but to continue to drill into the sand layer, while rushing deep, feeling the power of the five elements around him.

    When Zhou Zhou felt that he had penetrated into the center of the sand layer, he suddenly noticed the aura of the power of the five elements around him.

    Feeling the place where the power of the five elements is strongest, Zhou Zhou rushed towards that place. In the process, Zhou Zhou sensed the breath of countless living beings.

    Zhou Zhou felt horrified, but she tried her best to hide her breath and sprinted towards the center cautiously.

    When he came to the center, Zhou Zhou removed the sand and soil attached to the surface of his body, and then carefully observed everything in front of her.

Chapter 79 The Big Man

    Zhou Zhou was surprised by everything in front of her. On a sinking platform, magma and sand were intertwined to form a Tai Chi pattern.

    And Zhou Zhou also felt the strong power of the five elements of earth and fire around this pattern. The two forces are intertwined and interdependent.

    At the same time, Zhou Zhou also felt a particularly strong spiritual energy, which seemed to give life to the two yin and yang fish.

    Taking a deep breath, Zhou Zhou felt that he was nourished by the spiritual energy, and he clearly had mastered the technique of forging his body.

    Zhou Zhou tried to store the two powers of the five elements into the space, and then she felt the ground shaking.

    Before Zhou Zhou could stop to check what happened, she felt the force of the Five Elements rushing into her space.

    For a while, Zhou Zhou felt that she was almost bursting, and she had a splitting headache at the same time. Just when Zhou Zhou wanted to enter the space, she noticed that a pair of eyes were staring at her.

    Zhou Zhou was not sure what it was, but when its entire head protruded from the depths of the earth, Zhou Zhou discovered that it was a flaming snake.

    That's right, it is a flaming snake in the sense, a big snake with a fiery red body and a big flame on top of its head.

    I just felt that in addition to being too big to cause people's fear, Zhou Zhou felt that this big thing was quite cute, and it looked ugly and cute.

    However, the most important thing at the moment is that this big guy looks like he is going to attack him, and Zhou Zhou is immediately terrified.

    But when she escaped for a distance, Zhou Zhou found that the big snake hadn't followed, so Zhou Zhou had to go back to see what happened to the big guy.

    According to common sense, she should catch up, and Zhou Zhou, who was so curious as a silly roe deer, returned to that place.

    Then it was found that it was shaking violently, but it did not collapse, and then Zhou Zhou saw the expression of the flame snake was a little hideous.

    Zhou Zhou guessed that it might be stuck inside, or maybe it was too big to get out from it.

    In an instant, Zhou Zhou laughed. Although she shouldn't have laughed, it was really funny. It looked so vicious, but was stuck and couldn't come out to attack.

    The flame snake was still very irritable at first, but after struggling for a while, he calmed down. Zhou Zhou approached it slowly, ready to communicate with it.

    If it got smaller, I was still willing to take it back. Zhou Zhou approached little by little and found that it didn't mean to attack Zhou Zhou.

    So Zhou Zhou boldly drew out the water spirit and put it in his hand, and the big man was instantly excited when he smelled the water spirit.

    Zhou Zhou tried to communicate with it, and then she found that she seemed to be able to use her thoughts to penetrate into the sea of ​​spiritual consciousness of the big man.

    The monks after the foundation-building period can use it in this way, but Zhou Zhou felt that he had not practiced well in the early stage of foundation-building, but today suddenly found that he could do it.

    So Zhou Zhou asked: Big man, is it stuck? How is this thing? It smells good, do you want me to help you out,

    and then you can mix with me later, and I can give you something to eat, such as roast suckling pig and this water.

    The big man put away his saliva, then his big eyes flashed, and then he nodded.

    Although it doesn't know what roast suckling pig is, this thing is too tempting for it.

Chapter 80 Cave House

    Zhou Zhou circulated the spiritual energy all over his body and tried his best to put the big man into the space. When the big man entered the space, Zhou Zhou felt his head dizzy.

    Then she fainted. Before she fainted, she felt that this place was starting to collapse. Zhou Zhou thought to himself, Damn it, don't hit me in the face, and you have to meet people.

    When Zhou Zhou woke up, he found that he didn't have as many stones and soil as he had imagined, and he was just lying in a pool of water.

    Zhou Zhou felt that the pool water was repairing his body, and some of his previous minor ailments were slowly being repaired.

    After taking a comfortable bath, Zhou Zhou realized that the texture of the water, the concentration of spiritual energy in the water, and the effect of the water on the monks.

    Could it be the transcending tribulation liquid? Zhou Zhou suddenly crawled out of the pond water, and he was dying. This transcending tribulation liquid was a very rare treasure.

    It can even repair the dantian of a cultivator in the Jindan stage, which is enough to show its degree of defying the sky. Zhou Zhou felt that it was a pity to take a bath with it.

    But it doesn't matter, Zhou Zhou doesn't despise himself, and this kind of heaven and earth treasure has the function of cleaning himself, Zhou Zhou opened up a lake in the space.

    Then she put these transcending tribulation liquids into the space, and when she saw the big man in the space foolishly coiling beside the well of the Spirit of Water, she suddenly felt that the big man was able to restrain herself.

    She didn't get into the well to have a good drink, and then Zhou Zhou noticed the restriction on the well. Well, Zhou Zhou was speechless for a while.

    It suddenly occurred to me that there is a transformation pill on the shelf in the palace, maybe it is useful for the big man, or the big man is too big, Zhou Zhou dare not take it out of the space.

    But after Zhou Zhou struggled to find the Transformation Pill, and then fed it to the big man, the transformation into a handsome man in his imagination did not happen.

    And the big man looked at Zhou Zhou with a dripping halazi, as if to say that this thing is really delicious, if there is any more, give me some more.

    Zhou Zhou's head was full of black lines, and he used his mind to transmit sound to the big man, making it smaller, and the big man seemed to understand Zhou Zhou's meaning.

    So it quickly became smaller. Zhou Zhou said that the big man is really smart, but the big man was shocked. If he knew that he could become smaller, he would not follow Zhou Zhou and become her little brother.

    Zhou Zhou understood the shock of the big man, and explained to it: This may be the credit of the transformation pill I just gave you, so follow me and don't suffer.

    The big man also thought about it, not to mention that this well in this woman's space smells so good, the allure of it is too great.

    Zhou Zhou took out some water spirits and put them in a bowl, then let the big one continue to shrink, and then put the reduced big one in the bowl to soak.

    The big man who entered the bowl happily swam around in the bowl, sometimes sinking, sometimes floating up, and soon the water in the bowl was bottomed out.

    Zhou Zhou came out of the space and carefully understood this place. It should have been a large cave dwelling in the past, and those tribulation liquids should have been left behind when the big man crossed the robbery in the past.

    In other words, the big man should be a demon cultivator in the tribulation period. Fortunately, the big man is stupid, otherwise Zhou Zhou would really not be able to beat it.

    Continuing to walk into the cave, Zhou Zhou took out a flashlight to illuminate it. This lighting does not matter. Zhou Zhou found that there were quite a lot of treasures in this large cave.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.3K 59 17
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
948 18 7
Y/n or your name is a current and forever worker for a company know as JCJenson in space. One day JCjenson accidently tried to take over a already e...
83.5K 8.4K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
49.4K 3.5K 42
[Book 2 of the Within the Walls Trilogy.] Secrets and lies do not die with the tyrant. With him gone, and the city ripped open, Elle is forced to ven...