Overcoming

By Spicychoco

Ethan Knight is living his life just as he imagined it. Being the captain of the basketball team, he has to m... More

Overcoming
Author's note
Aesthetics
Chapter-1|New beginning
Chapter-2|New Faces
Chapter-3| In Red
Chapter-4|The Shot
Chapter-5|The Afterparty
Chapter-6|Blueberry Muffins
Chapter-7|Cheer
Chapter-8|Almost
Chapter-9|In your dreams
Chapter-10|The Lunch
Chapter-11|The Library
Chapter-12|The Beginning of a Mishap
Chapter-13|The Mishap and Beyond
Chapter-14|Afterglow
Chapter-15|Vulnerability
Chapter-16|Teasing
Chapter-17|The Game
Chapter-18|Let's Celebrate
Chapter-19|Allure
Chapter-20|Family Friend
Chapter-21|The Invitation
Chapter-22|Galleria Of Gems
Chapter-23|Arrivals and Departures
Chapter-24|Late Night Conversations
Chapter-25|Beach Bae
Chapter-26|Butterfly
Chapter-27|Numbed
Chapter-28|Interventions
Chapter-29|Lost
Chapter-30|The End?
Chapter-31|Seven Shots Later
Chapter-32|Closure
Chapter-33|Calls
Chapter-34|Euphoria
Chapter-35|Support
Chapter-36|You>Distance
Chapter-37|Baby's Breath
Chapter-38|Never Apologize
Chapter-39|Teddy Bear
Chapter-40|Mommy Dearest
Chapter-41|Strongest Sperm
Chapter-43|Pre-Wedding Shenanigans(1)
Chapter-44|Pre-Wedding Shenanigans(2)
Chapter-45|Vows at Sunset
Chapter-46|Fucking Lily
Chapter-47|Rain on Parade
Chapter-48|Welcome To New York
Chapter-49|Parent Problems (1)
Chapter-50|Parent Problems (2)
Chapter-51|The Gala
Chapter-52|Hypocrisy
Chapter-53|All Of Me
Epilogue
Parting Note

Chapter-42|Birthday special

23K 435 60
By Spicychoco

Leaning against the counter, I anxiously wait for my girlfriend to text me and permit me to enter my room.

I mean, how fucking stupid? It's my room. I could barge in there if I want to.

But... Iris seemed really excited about this present she has for me and I don't want to spoil it for her and also, because I know she would kill me if I went there before she texted me.

Suddenly, the vibrations of my phone catch my attention. Looking at the notification, I read Iris' message.

Iris:

Ready for you. x

Like the message is my alarm clock, I stand up straighter and start heading over to my room, which is not a simple task when you're at a party. Your birthday party.

After getting stopped a frustratingly high number of times, I finally make it to the door of my room.

Wrapping my hands around the knob, I push the door open and as I take in the sight before me; I swear to everything heaven, my heart stopped for a millisecond before it pounds at an alarming rate.

I take a minute to make sure I'm not hallucinating because this... this is surreal.

"Fuck." I whisper as my breathing picks up and my fingers around the knob grow tighter. The collar of my black shirt was irritating me, but not more than my pants as they grow tighter by the second.

Not taking my eyes off, I step inside and close the door behind me, determined to keep this sight only for my eyes. No man who walks this earth should ever have the privilege of looking at what I'm looking at.

Slowly, I trail my gaze over her as she stands, leaning against my desk with a small smirk on her face, barely covered in scraps of black lace.

Iris is fucking hot. She's hot even when she wears mismatched pajamas, but if I were to make a list, this sight right here would definitely make it to the top three.

"Hi," she whispers, not moving an inch, but the glow in her eyes confirms she enjoyed rendering me speechless.

Not replying to her, I slowly trail my eyes over her. Her hair was a mess when I last saw her, but now, it's more of a tamed mess as they fall down her shoulders in waves. Her makeup is as flawless as it was downstairs, but now there's a cherry on the top. Literally.

The red lipstick.

This woman is ready to kill, and I'm the target.

Gladly.

Black sheer is covering her breasts, and the intricate floral lacework hides her nipples beneath them. I bet they are hard as fuck.

The sheerness of the lingerie she chose leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination and I couldn't be anymore thankful.

"Hey." I whisper back, and I'm very aware of the hoarseness of my voice.

Her eyes, like mine, struggle to find the place to look at first. They constantly jump from my face to my tightened fists to my really fucking tight pants.

She finally settles for my face. "So, how do you like your present?" The small smirk doesn't slip from her face.

"Best fucking present I've ever received." I say. My voice is barely a whisper before I stride towards her with determination in my steps.

As soon as she's within my reach, I wrap my hand around her slender neck and pull her closer. Her eyes shine brighter when she notices my hooded eyes.

"Best fucking present ever?" She says with raised brows, impressed. "Can't say I'm surprised."

This cheeky little vixen.

I resist the urge to roll my eyes at her confidence and instead pull her in for a kiss, wanting to taste her cherry-colored lips.

Her mouth feels like ice against my lips. It burns and soothes me all at once. We're kissing each other like we've been starving for the better part of our lives.

And maybe we have...

Because not even a single relationship I've had before has consumed me as Iris does. Every second I spend with her is different from the other, and every emotion I feel around her is heightened.

For once in my life, I'm not afraid of being consumed whole.

Pulling back from Iris, I start kissing her throat as my fingers pull down the thin straps of her bra.

"Uh-huh," she whispers hoarsely. Pushing my hand away from her shoulder, she palms me through my pants, making me inhale sharply. "It's your birthday. Time for the birthday present, part two."

Taking a step back from me, she slides to her knees in front of me and unbuttons my pants. Once she has gotten rid of my pants and boxers, she looks up at me with hooded eyes and a smirk on her face and I swear to god, that sight is enough to make me lose the tiny control I've leftover myself.

"Fuck." I whisper as I grab her jaw between my fingers. "You're really gonna be the death of me, Reed." I tell her through gritted teeth as she wraps her hand around my cock and squeezes, making me close my eyes.

"Not the worst way to die, I guess." She shrugs, smirking, and places a kiss on the head of my cock before licking from the bottom to all the way up.

"Definitely not." I groan, watching her take me in her mouth, torturously slow.

She takes me in deep enough for me to hit the back of her throat and I stop thinking straight. My fingers thread into her hair and she bobs her head up and down on my cock, not faltering even for a second.

"Yes, baby." I croak out with my eyes set intently on her. "Just like that."

Even though she's the one on her knees, I'm the one who is completely and utterly powerless in front of this goddess of a woman.

It's not long before I grab her head still and start fucking her mouth. She holds onto my thighs for support and while I try to be considerate, it's difficult when she makes me want to do unspeakable things to her.

After a few more thrusts, I pull out, even though she resists. Pulling her back to her feet, I wrap my arm around her waist and kiss her deeply.

"I don't want this to end even before it has begun." I tell her, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Well, how do you wanna proceed?" She asks me, raising her brows, swollen red lips curling into a smirk.

"Place your hand on the desk and bend over." I instruct her as I pull my shirt over my head.

With a smirk on her lips and sway in steps, she walks over to the desk and stands exactly as I asked before looking at me from over her shoulder.

"You're just gonna stand there?" She comments, with a raised eyebrow when I don't walk over instantly and instead, take a moment to appreciate the view in front of my eyes.

Shaking my head at her words, I walk over and stand behind her.

I wrap an arm around her abdomen and let my hand cup her breasts. When my fingers pinch her nipple through the lace of her bra, she moans and her hands fall back on my shoulder.

"You really don't know when to shut up, do you?" I whisper hoarsely as my other hands come down her ass, causing her hips to buck and her mouth to fall open in a breathy, soundless moan.

I rub the same spot, trying to soothe the sting as my other hand massaged her breast. Placing a soft kiss on the top of her spine, I let my fingers unhook her bra and let it fall in front of her, on top of the desk.

My fingers trail from her back to her breasts and twist her nipples, causing her head to fall back in a moan. "You like that?" I murmur, with my eyes fixated on the swell of her chest.

"Very much." She replies with her eyes closed and a pleased look on her face.

Humming against the skin of her shoulder, I let my hand on her body glide down and caress her stomach. Not stopping, my hand wanders off to where she needs me the most. Instead of giving her what she wants, I let my fingertips dance across the waistband of her panties, making her groan.

"Ethan..."

I smirk against the soft skin of her shoulder as I feel her body stiffen in anticipation.

"Yes, baby?" I ask as if I'm not torturing the living hell out of her. I look at her sideways and just as she opens her mouth to say something, I run a single finger over her slit through the lace of her panties, causing her to jerk against me in surprise.

"So fucking responsive." I murmur as I watch her shudder from the faintest touch.

"Just..." She starts as I rub slow circles over her clit, just enough to get a reaction but not enough to soothe the ache between her legs. "Please..." She ends up whimpering, making me smirk.

Silently, I push aside the lace of her panties and run my fingers over her folds. I can already imagine them glistening because of how wet she is for me.

"Looks like someone really enjoyed getting their mouth fucked." I whisper in her ears as I rub circles over her swollen clit.

Iris hums against me in pleasure, but it turns into a loud moan when I plunge two fingers inside her.

Knowing perfectly well what rhythm works for her, I start moving my fingers and let my other hand wander off to the drawer of my desk to extract a condom.

I don't falter in my speed as I flick her clit with my thumb and I'm sure my movements are messing with Iris's head if her loud moans are anything to go by.

"Yes, baby." A groan escapes my mouth as her head falls back on my shoulder. "That's it, you're right there."

I speed up my fingers, not letting Reed's orgasm fall while I use my other hand to roll the condom on my very hard dick.

"Oh my god, Ethan..." The gorgeous woman in my arms whimpers as I bite down on her sweet spot just as I press down on her clit, making her climax and thrash because of the intensity.

Just as calms down slightly and sags in my arms, I slam inside her causing her to scream in pleasure and surprise while I groan when I feel her walls clench around me.

"Oh, fuck." She moans loudly when I start thrusting, not even starting slowly.

"You know I really can't decide..." I groan, not slowing down. "whether you dressed in black lace is my favorite present, or watching you cum all over my fingers is the one." I punctuate my words with an especially thrust, causing Iris to fall over the desk, but she braces herself by grasping the edges of the desk.

"Well, I'd say- oh god," she moans mid-sentence before speaking again. "It's a tough choice because both were pretty damn beautiful views." She rocks her hips in sync with me, adding to both our pleasures.

Trailing my fingers over her spine ever so lightly, I smirk as I feel her shiver. I wrap her beautiful brown hair around my hand and pull roughly, causing her head to snap back and her mouth falls open in a silent moan.

Bending down slightly, I nibble on her earlobe. "I'll have to agree with you on this."

Keeping my grip on her hair tight, I increase the speed of my thrusts. It's not long before Iris' moan is the only things I hear as her loud sounds of pleasure easily compete with the music playing downstairs and eventually, win.

"Please don't stop..." Iris whimpers and if her words weren't sign enough, the way her wall clench around me definitely tells me how close she is.

"Trust me, I won't."

True to my words, I didn't stop even for a second until both of us reached our euphoric ends, together. Shuddering because of the orgasm, Iris falls to the desk as soon as I release my death grip on her hair.

Pulling out of her, I get rid of the condom and bend down to pick up Iris. Gathering her up in my arms, I press a kiss on the top of her head and a soft smile takes over my face when she nuzzles her head in my neck.

"It feels more like my birthday than yours." She says, chuckling as I lay her down on the bed.

"Well, you best believe that the celebrations aren't over yet."

⤎❁⤏

It's around four in the morning when Iris and I succumb to sleep after two more rounds in the bed and another inevitable round in the shower.

The party downstairs ended around two in the morning and the guys took it upon themselves to clean up before going to bed.

Unlike Iris who is lucky enough to have no lecture today, I have practice at seven and that's why I'm up and running on two hours of sleep but hey, I'm definitely not complaining about the lack of sleep because fuck, last night was something else.

I know it's hard to believe, but I've never had sex on my birthday. Not because of the lack of offers but because I've always felt that it's better to celebrate my birthday with my friends than with a girl who is a complete stranger to me.

When I told Iris how I've had no girl in my bed on my birthday night, she straight up laughed in my face, thinking I was joking. Her laughter came to a slow end when she noticed the amused expression on my face.

I mean... I know it's difficult to believe, but it's not that hard, is it?

But once she realized I'm not joking, she took too much pride in taking my birthday sex virginity and that girl fought tooth and nail to prove that it's a thing.

Smiling at the girl laying in my bed, I bend down and place a soft kiss on her head, trying my best not to disturb her, but it proves futile when she stirs as soon as my lips pull away from her skin.

Blinking up at me with sleep-filled eyes, she wraps her fingers around my wrist and pulls me down for a hug and I, obviously, happily oblige.

"Morning, sleepyhead." I mumble into her hair.

"It's not a morning for me yet, but good morning to you." She replies, sleep clear in her voice.

"Alright then, go back to sleep." I chuckle, pulling back. "I'll see you for lunch."

Pressing a kiss on my hand, Iris hums before turning around and pulling the covers over her head, going back to sleep because, as she said, it's not morning for her yet.

Smiling at her hair spread all over my navy covers, I start to leave when her phone pings, notifying her of all the incoming messages.

"Could you check that for me?" She asks me, her voice muffled by the covers.

"Sure." I unlock her phone, kept on the nightstand, and see a few messages from Dani and Riley asking her when she'll be returning home, another one from Nora asking if Iris is still up for the coffee they planned but none of those messages catch my attention like the last one.

I obviously don't open any of those messages and instead read them from the notifications.

"It's just Dani and Riley asking when you'll be home and Nora asking about that coffee." I tell her, willingly leaving out the last message, ignoring all the questions that fill me.

"I'll reply to them later." She mumbles and I can tell she's already half asleep.

Iris and I have eventually fallen into the habit of checking each other's messages for the other one when asked because many times I'm busy in the shower or some other stuff when mom or one of the guys text me with some apparent emergency.

But just because we help each other out doesn't mean I can grill her about the message she receives and more than anything, Iris and I have come a long way from her pushing me away to letting me in slowly but steady and I want to do everything in my power to keep the progress going.

If there's something, then I want her to come to me and tell me willingly, instead of me having to pull it out of her throat. That's the biggest reason I don't ask her about the message she received from her mom asking her about her upcoming trip to New York, which is less than a month away.

⤎❁⤏

Hey guys! Did you miss me? Because I missed y'all a lot! How has everyone been? Updates in the comments, please. 

I'd say I came back with a bang, literally. But honestly, who knew writing smut is this difficult? I didn't, for sure.

What did you think of the update? Was it good? And can we please talk about the ending?

Also, for anyone who doesn't follow me yet, please go check my message board for all the questions that you may have about updates and anything else. Feel free to drop your questions in the comments and I'll make sure to answer them.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed the chapter. Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram (spiicychoco) for more.

QOTD: Tell me about your current crush and a little bit about the current situation you guys are in with them. It's always fun to know the crush story. 

Stay safe, Stay grateful!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 881 12
Tyler Copeland is a flirt and he knows it. And every single person who's ever met him would attest to it. So when he meets his sister's roommate duri...
10.2M 304K 50
Ryan wasn't expecting to end up with the captain of the hockey team as a roommate, and she certainly didn't expect the initial sexual tension between...
29.6M 505K 68
"I'm the sexy guy in school, and all the ladies want me. So don't act like you don't. And try not to make it seem like a surprise Princess because yo...
150K 8.2K 51
They say Junior Year of College is the hardest, but for Iris, it's for new beginnings. It's never too late to live your dreams, which is precisely w...