๐ƒ๐”๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ แดณแต‰โฟหขสฐโฑโฟ...

By --MiuIruma

More

๐——๐—จ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฌ
โ™ก๐ƒ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ
๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™ฉ 1
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™— ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ- ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™‰๐™ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™Š๐™†!
๐™‚๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐˜ผ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง
HSHSHEKBADUAN
๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฅ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐— ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š, ๐—” ๐—ก๐—”๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ข??
Y/n's profile cause it's fun
๐™’๐™ƒ๐™” ๐™๐™ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐™Ž๐™Š ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™‰ ๐™Š๐™‹?
๐™๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ? ๐™‚๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
So~> it's valentines huh?
๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™€๐™๐™€!?
๐™ˆ๐™› ๐™„๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ
๐™Š๐™ƒ ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฟ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™Š๐™‰? ๐™…๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™”
๐™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง!!!
๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™จ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜›๐˜บ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ถ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด: ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ถ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ถ
The constellation of Sonus nympha
. ok

*:..๏ฝกoโ—‹๐™๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™Ž ๐™ˆ๐™โ—‹o๏ฝก..:*

1.7K 84 13
By --MiuIruma

--------------------------------------------------------------

2nd pov

"World travelers, why are you in this universe? It's too dangerous, the gods here are too aggressive" You asked as you summoned a scroll that was as tall as your height.

"Come, I'll lead you to my abode to ensure you don't cost trouble for me" You said not even looking at them, stepping in the scroll.

They followed you quietly, admiring the paradise that was presented in their eyes "are you some kind of..god?"

You glanced at them with a dull look "obviously, no mortal and god can have powers like mine" You confidently said, walking deeper on your abode before stopping Infront of a door "Hide here, I sense a presence of a meddling god" You said opening a random door

"*******! Have you taken care of those stupid world travelers?" The random god said, you nodded silently "hm? Is that so? I feel their presence" The other god says then gazed to the door you closed

"Are they perhaps in here?"

"Mind your business, it's my abode and I want you to leave"

"Hah! You're guilty! Guilty as fuc-?!!!" The god got cut off as you had summoned your weapon to cut him off, permanently.

"You're too loud" before slicing him apart mercilessly, "you two can come out now" you wiped the blood away from the blade of your weapon then the corpses started to fade.

They come out, only to see the fading body of the god "don't worry it's normal for gods to kill other gods here" you said nonchalantly.

"Huh?"

"It's to lessen the population and to get more powerful... That was the supreme god's order" You said, "they sounds bat shit insane" Aether said as you nodded "that's why it's not safe for world travelers here"

A tense silence surrounded you All when Lumine broke the silence "so.. we can't leave soon?" She asked, you shook your head a no "it'll take time, you'll have my protection from the gods and then when I sign you to go, you'll leave from this dimension" you answered her monotonously

"For now, you'll have to act like a mortal from this world, it's a good thing I'm one of the few gods who can bend reality" You said, as a blue sound orb appeared in your palm "it just needs to be controlled by sound and affirmations"

"Now I can't change your whole entire aura but I certainly can radiate a different one from you" you emotionlessly smiled, summoning another orb in your other palm and going closer to the twins, you pushed the sound orbs to their chest "this process is kinda painful, be prepared" you mumbled but it was enough for them to hear.

The sound orb suddenly started to turn red as the twins let out a pained grunt "it'll subside, don't worry"

"W..what did you do?" Aether asked as the pain went away, you looked at them as if they were supposed to know "well, I made your aura familiar to the gods that they'd think youre from here"

"Uhm... Thank you" Said Lumine as you nodded, you snapped your finger that let you teleported to a house "get comfortable while you can" You said as they noticed your voice tone changed drastically compared to when you were at your abode.

"You two must be wondering why my emotions changed" You smiled as you sat on the couch "it's because of the curse" You said to them "though the curse only disappears when I'm this house, its because it has a strong aura to. withstand the curse "

"Also you two haven't said anything about your names, it'll be much better to know who I'm protecting"

"Aether, and this is Lumine" The blonde boy said as your scroll opened and a quill appeared and started to write their names "and you two are both world travellers who are from the stars, correct?" You asked as a random
Glass appeared with orange juice beside them and for you? sprite.

They nodded as the quill keeps writing "you both are sword dwellers, i suppose?" You asked the twins.

"yes" Aether said as Lumine nodded, you softly smiled as you snapped your fingers that instantly changed their outfit "you two must blend in on this world..." You said to the two in daze.

A floating mirror appeared Infront of Aether- only to be the wrong look, it was a medival woman look, which made him look ridiculous.

"What the hell!?"

"pffft" Lumine started to hold back her laughs as a phone clicked silently "oops, Wrong outfit" You threw your phone away to the couch and snapped your fingers as Aether's outfit changed.

"It's still your original outfit, it's just my power, if you're in this world or atleast whenever you want to use it, it'll be activated" you said, "your world's outfits are simple" Lumine bluntly said.

"Don't blame me, I'm not a human" you said

"You can pick any room, it'll have essentials of what you need to learn here and also we'll have school" you said "why are you living through humans?" Aether suddenly questioned

"Because I'm the god who constantly has to keep up with the schedule especially cause the time god is not healed yet, I had to take their place and people here would just abruptly pull you to school if you look too young, this world is all about knowledge" You answered as you showed an old pocket watch with rust on it

"You seem kinda too powerful" Lumine distrustfully looked at you, you only nodded "I think of that too and it's tiring, too much responsibility for me" You sighed before you stand up "it's time for work, if you need me, you can find me anywhere"

You opened a portal to your destination which is really complicated "good luck here, school is starting next week" You said as they noticed your emotion filled eyes were gone and so were your carefree voice.

"Hey aether, what's this black...flat rectangle?"; lumine asked. He looked at the note beside the card saying 'if you need help, just say :Hey alexa:  loudly with your question oh and this is a black card'

"Uhh, hey Alexa? What's this black card?" He asked loudly, a voice replied about the black card, the twins both were shocked at the voice but also the black card- just who exactly is (Name)?!

"Brother, shes fucking rich"

----
(This isn't honkai- it's because I can't find a school name-)

"You two, it's time for school, get ready and I'll wait for you two at St Freya's gates also its the first day for this year" you said before entering your portal

Both of them arrived and immediately spotted you at the gate, standing patiently waiting for them while eating a sandwich and focused on your phone.

"(Name), we're here, so this is st Freya?" You nodded as you all headed inside "it's a school mostly for rich kids and for some reason a woman told me I'm her child because I have a look alike" You explained "She died a few years ago, I had inherited her money"

"I'm sorry for your lost" Lumine says but you shook your head and stopped at the door "it's fine, it doesn't matter" You opened the door and went inside to see a mess of a classroom since the teacher wasn't there yet.

Some popular girl making out with her boyfriend in the corner and people ignoring them, some cutting their bangs and going horribly, guys trying to shoot papers at the trash bin "ugh, even if this is such a prestigious school, the students is not the wisest out there" you told the twins, Aether covered his sister's eyes from the view.

You walked in an empty seat on the back with two empty chairs beside you, you gestured the two to sit there.

a guy walked up to your table and leaned down near your face, you took out your book and used it as a barrier between him and you.

"Hey babe, do you want to go on a date" a guy says, curling a strand of your hair with his fingers, you side glance with no interest but kept silent, you focused your eyes on your phone and ignored the guy.

It pissed the guy off and took your phone "hm? What are you watching?" He smirked, you only looked at him with no emotion "are you mute or something? Come on! Speak!" He says getting more aggressive.

You look mildly irritated and snatched the phone away from his hand then looking towards the blackboard

'what a calm god' Aether thought as he looks at the girl with a little shine in his eyes who also ignored his stare

'she really let that jerk off the hook? " Lumine thought as she glance at the (H/c) girl that only stare at the blackboard, not paying attention to the teacher's lesson.

"We have three new students at the class, come up front" The teacher says as you stand up first "Y/n L/n" You simply spoke but the teacher seemed to be expecting more "and? "

"thats it" you simply stated before going back to your seat, you can hear whispers about you being 'boring', bland and that your pretty  but cold, You glance at the twins, gesturing them both to go up front and introduce thmeselves.

"Im Aether"

"Lumine"

✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧......

the week went weird with the fact your locker already filled with love letters (mostly bad written ones-) all with no names, it doesnt matter, you already know anyways, also Lumine who was both adored and maybe a bit feared, you two were already considered as the new campus crushes while Aether? yeah hes now considered as a
almost prince (which he didn't know yet because well- Lumine would make him avoid the gossip girls)

i guess it does benefit if you have pretty previleges

(☞ ᐛ )☞(☞ ᐛ )☞(☞ ᐛ )☞(☞ ᐛ )☞(☞ ᐛ )☞

Note:

okay- we just saw one of the traveler's and (Name)'s memory back in her home world- pretty interesting bcus i forgot to mention that this is practically what Aether and lumine was schooled for 4 months in (Name)'s world 💀💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.9K 49
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
34.5K 798 81
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~โ˜…...
34.4K 844 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
113K 4.2K 23
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !