*:..。o○𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝘼𝙎𝙎 𝙈𝙁○o。..:*

--------------------------------------------------------------

2nd pov

"World travelers, why are you in this universe? It's too dangerous, the gods here are too aggressive" You asked as you summoned a scroll that was as tall as your height.

"Come, I'll lead you to my abode to ensure you don't cost trouble for me" You said not even looking at them, stepping in the scroll.

They followed you quietly, admiring the paradise that was presented in their eyes "are you some kind of..god?"

You glanced at them with a dull look "obviously, no mortal and god can have powers like mine" You confidently said, walking deeper on your abode before stopping Infront of a door "Hide here, I sense a presence of a meddling god" You said opening a random door

"*******! Have you taken care of those stupid world travelers?" The random god said, you nodded silently "hm? Is that so? I feel their presence" The other god says then gazed to the door you closed

"Are they perhaps in here?"

"Mind your business, it's my abode and I want you to leave"

"Hah! You're guilty! Guilty as fuc-?!!!" The god got cut off as you had summoned your weapon to cut him off, permanently.

"You're too loud" before slicing him apart mercilessly, "you two can come out now" you wiped the blood away from the blade of your weapon then the corpses started to fade.

They come out, only to see the fading body of the god "don't worry it's normal for gods to kill other gods here" you said nonchalantly.

"Huh?"

"It's to lessen the population and to get more powerful... That was the supreme god's order" You said, "they sounds bat shit insane" Aether said as you nodded "that's why it's not safe for world travelers here"

A tense silence surrounded you All when Lumine broke the silence "so.. we can't leave soon?" She asked, you shook your head a no "it'll take time, you'll have my protection from the gods and then when I sign you to go, you'll leave from this dimension" you answered her monotonously

"For now, you'll have to act like a mortal from this world, it's a good thing I'm one of the few gods who can bend reality" You said, as a blue sound orb appeared in your palm "it just needs to be controlled by sound and affirmations"

"Now I can't change your whole entire aura but I certainly can radiate a different one from you" you emotionlessly smiled, summoning another orb in your other palm and going closer to the twins, you pushed the sound orbs to their chest "this process is kinda painful, be prepared" you mumbled but it was enough for them to hear.