𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙪𝙨

You looked at diluc as he crossed his arms, "are you sure you wont tell the traveler, (Name)?" He said

"Yes, i still doubt he'd even found out there's a way to liyue without crossing dragonspine after a week" You said, carrying Cyber in your arms.

It was only two hours after defeating the dragon, some of the others had passed out from exhaustion while some got back to work, You and diluc went together as you were passing through the dawn winery anyways to go to liyue

"You do know that he'll be frantic to try and search for you right?" He said as you only nodded, of course you know that "I already know he'll try to, That is why I expect you not to utter a word, Diluc" You look at him with crossed arms, "i already acted to not know you before, thats why i want him to expect that you wouldn't know" you told him before turning around "i will drop by maybe"

You walked away as you decided to walk to liyue, Himala, you wanted to walk when you could have easily teleported.

Your eyes narrow at your very special ancient map, your face contorts in such seriousness "another scroll, hm?" That's new, a symbol appeared in front of your eyes but the placement?, It was on the water, you dont know if the scroll is underwater or if it is above it.

Your eyes stared at the serpent symbol, "looks like that serpent will have a visitor" the dragon only puffed smoke out as he lays his chin on your shoulder lazily.

------

Now if you were normal, you wouldve died from thirst, tiredness, and the wounds that wouldve been inflicted upon you from the numerous mobs that would try to attack you in every milisecond chance they get.

But guess what

Youre not even close to normal, The scratches of their swords slowly deterorating to the air as dust and would soon disappear from existence and wouldn't even give a trace of evidence that it stained your skin, Their fainted bodies scattered as you only walk away the treasure hunters from the sand to the ocean where you see large towering stones that surrounds an island that seems to contain only trouble.

Not only there was a very large amount of elemental energy (The geo hyposastis) but there were even some mobs, "my dear, fly, and see if the fatui had found it" you said as the dragon took off your arms and now

You wait.

-

Cyber comes back to you and nods, signafying that the coast is clear, you look out to the open and vast ocean in front of you, You took steps on the water, no, you werent wet, why? Because you were literally walking on water.

Purple rings signafying your each step you take away from the shore, If there were people here, theyd fs think you were rex lapis or something.
The surface island is slowly coming into view, avoiding the little thingies like hilichurls, the fatui mage and abyss mages

You stepped up as if climbing up the stairs as ripples of sound echoed, you look left, right, up and down but no sign of a floating scroll "guess we'll have to take a swim" You said to particularly no one "glitch, guard the surrounding area" you commanded before the ripples faded making you fall the salty water.

You closed your eyes before hitting the impact of the water, feeling yourself sink under the water, you opened your eyes once more.
If it was snyone else, they'd probably could see only the blue abyss of the sea. However using your powers, it made your environment clearer to see.

Swimming farther to the deep, you can feel a ominous energy, perhaps it was the serpent that was showed in the map 'if i use electro, it'd harm the animals and ecosystem here and if i use sound waves, i might attract wild life...no good..' you thought as you were planning what to do if an attack happens, You conclude that you dont need your vision rather just your ability and in any other way other than an emergency is to avoid conflict.

Underneath the ocean, You saw the ever so blinding light of spears that sealed an ancient God, this must've been Osial, the god who was sealed by Rex lapis, You could tell just from how the God pace through the surface, that the shield was going to break from the near future.

You swam nearer to the seal and saw your scroll, and it was inside the seal.

Fuck

Pursing your lips with disappointment, Do you really have to go through that? Not to mention the god took notice of your presence and was therefore staring at you, piercing your soul "Come to me, free me mortal, and I shall make you powerful!" A voice said in your mind. You ignored it and swam closer to the seal where the scroll is, the glinting light of the artifact was inviting you to come closer, to break the seal.

You sighed 'maybe I'd get it once the seal is broken' You thought as you started to swam back up to the surface.

With a flip of your hair for that extra flare, you float in the water that was just exactly above where osial was. Now if you were some elf with blue hair that could bend the waters to your will and literally part the sea like moses, yoy would, just too avoid getting your hair wet.

"Cyber, are you there?" You shouted, your voice echoing and your little dragon only flew near you with drowsy flight, looks like it slept while you were gone.

"Oh thank goodness youre safe, i wouldn't know what to do if they tried to capture you again" A worried tone glazed in your voice, its not common to see a dragon Afterall, yes dvalin, durin and other dragons exist but their species were still rare compared to others, not to mention that a dragon's habit or record is still quite vague, and studying a dragon this young would certainly be a tempting opportunity. There were many instances where Cyber had been attempted to be kidnapped by hoarders and fatui so it sums to a reason why you left him with Diluc.

You swam to the shore, in this moment, you wished you got anemo energy instead of being an electro user so you could just dry yourself off quicker.

Your eyes widened a bit as Cyber started to shed, what the fuck? Thats not normal well not to you atleast, This is the first time you seen it before and it bothered you, It's a sign of the adulthood of Cyber.

"I guess i really do have no choice to visit the harbor..."

With a hefty sigh, you teleported to a house and knocked on the sandbearer wood loudly enough to aware the person from the other side of the door. The door opened to you to reveal the person.

"Hello, its been a while...can you help me with this dileema?"

"Why hello (Name), it has been a long time indeed"

-------

O my god, its been so long since i updated but yes i apologize for not being able to update, mostly its because of school but its also became of author's block and i was conflicted if i should stick to Aether and (name) to each other or i should let our mc have her own adventures.

And as you can tell, i will let our mc have her own adventures, it will make things easier for me so i wont rewatch the entire chapters and formulate on how mc wont become an npc because of how the script is.

-----

holy shit i just realized that i used glitch instead of cyber, must've been an error lol