Sacrifice (itadori x reader_)...

By pastelqtdotcos

More

Prologe: adventure begins
Chapter 2: reasoning
Chapter 3: Y/n daycare!
Chapter 4: useless
Chapter 5: minnie gojo's day away.
Chapter 6: my name is not mazoku pt.1
Chapter 7: my name is not Mazoku pt.2
Chapter 8: more friends and ememys.
Chapter 9: minnie gojo a menace to old men
Chapter 10: meeting a edge lord
Chapter 11: Nanami kento enters the frame!
Chapter 13: investigation on my sweet little brother~
Chapter 14: my sweet little brother pt.1
Chapter 15: my sweet little brother pt.2
Chapter 16: my sweet little brother part 3 end
Chapter 18: awakening

Chapter 17: EXCHANGE EVENT BEGIN

46 3 0
By pastelqtdotcos

Y/n pov

Our team was standing quietly waiting for the announcement of the game to begin, I'm feeling somewhat nervous though. Itadori is going to be fighting todo if needed and the way he fought megumi worries me.
"Y/n? Things will be ok." Itadori put his hand on my head and slowly petted my head.
"I know but todo is really strong, what if he hurts you too much?"

"I'll be fine, also after the event I want to talk to you about something really really important."
His face got red and his head pats slowed down, he gave me that nice smile that can make my cursed heart beat out of my chest.
"A-alright" before I could speak more gojo finally started the announcement.

"We will begin the event in one minute but before we do, let's get a few words of encouragement from our lively miss Utahime!" I can just hear the amusement going on in gojo's head right now, poor Utahime.
"Wh- i um well I guess um I although in this event Umm some degree of injury will be unavoidable but um you s-should help each other out, Or something?"

"Alright well times up/ gojo you jerk I wasn't done!" I can't help but crack a smile at gojo's carefree nature and that was just mean.
"Now let the sister school exchange event begin!"

Right on the buzzer we start running towards the middle, we have to keep moving if we want to win.
"Where do you think the curse boss is?" Itadori keeps looking only forward because megumi' s dog is out but that makes me more nervous to leave him on his own.
"It was most likely released between both groups but it's not gonna stay put." Panda is right since it would only be fair.

"When the time is right we will split into panda and megumi squads, then the rest is up to you yuji/ right" after speaking Maki looked at me and nodded, I let her know that the other team is planning something since she is a reliable person. Megumi' s dog started barking and up ahead was a spider curse but I was alerted of a much stronger cursed energy getting closer and closer at a fast pace.

Maki went to exorcise it but I grabbed her on time, with me and megumi' s warning todo appeared. He destroyed the curse and turned to us with that excited look on his face
"Yeah~ you're all together, now come at me all at once" Itadori ran up to him first and grabbed his head, kneeing him harshly.
"Scatter!" with maki's command we all went in our side squads and left itadori to handle todo alone.

I'm with Megumi and Maki, this makes me so uncomfortable but I need to have faith in itadori's abilities.
"Why is todo alone?" Megumi is probably feeling what I am since the juvenile incident.
"I don't know but we were right to give yuji that job, and y/n remember not to give in and help him just yet." I could only nod, it is a part of the plan. We pause from running just to look around and think.

" It still feels weird, why are they all heading towards itadori?" Fushiguro is right, I should have pushed to stay with itadori.
"But wouldn't they be heading to the curse spirit?" Oh Maki...
"No I don't think so cause Fushiguro's demon dog would sense it unless it was really smart, right?"he just nodded but still had a grimace on his face.

" I think they are trying to kill itadori." Fushiguro's words make my hands sweat and my stomach hurt, I know full well that's what they are doing.
"It's possible, they must have had some kind of order then." Maki looked at me but quickly looked away.
"Megumi, y/n we are heading back for him now, let's go" I didn't hesitate and began running back but I slowed down for the other two, we gotta get there fast.

15 minutes earlier

"Todo is gonna try and crush us, and Mai might follow him to get to me. Todo is a monster and the worst case is that we all face him and get wiped out. We were going to have y/n,panda or megumi handle it but now that's your job." Itadori pointed at himself all confused, did he forget what megumi said about him earlier?

"You don't have to beat him, just try and hold out, y/n will come by and tag in at the right time. Her durability can be useful against him but after what happened last time she doesn't think she is ready" Maki gave us a thumbs up while I felt itadori's stare.
"What happened last time?" I just shake my head signaling for 'I'll tell you later'

"I'm sorry megumi, I know you wanted to take on todo yourself" panda gave a sympathetic look to him but Fushiguro just shrugged it off
"Whatever I am fine either way" you sly dog you being all edgy and cool~
"I'll play along if you want me to, and I'll win without y/n's help" Itadori had that look in his eyes making me nervous, if he doesn't want me to help then fine I won't but he will not be killed on my watch.

Present time

We kept running and taking out any curses that came our way but something didn't feel right.
"Fushiguro, Maki have you guys seen anyone nearby. They could already be with itadori" I may be paranoid but after what Mai said that day we first met is still on my mind with many other things.
"I'll have nue look from the sky." Me and Maki nod as he brings the big bird out.

"Y/n keep scouting for itadori, me and megumi will focus on the other students./ on it" we kept going for about five more minutes till all three of us saw the blond girl, momo I believe in the air.
"Nue get her" Fushiguro sent Nue up and quickly snatched her out of the sky and electrocuted her. She was carrying a reconnaissance mission.

While running, Miwa and the kamo guy separated from mechamaru and Mai to help out their eyes on the sky. Maki jumped onto Miwa while Fushiguro went after kamo.
"Y/n grab them!" I do as maki said and use five fetter crush 2x to hold them in place, I give a little smile to Miwa and loosen my grip so she could breathe but this kamo guy is gonna have no mercy.
"So this is your cursed pets technique?" The kamo guy said facing me with a smug look, I squeezed him tighter and all that sass went away quickly.

"Kamo, are you trying to kill itadori and y/n." Fushiguro got in his face making the kamo open one his mouth making an asshole remark again about.
"So what if we are, what does it matter to you?" I squeezed more out of reflex making kamo choke.

"That means you already lost, itadori is not one to go down that easy and y/n could crush your insides with no effort if she wanted to" I blushed a bit at Fushiguro's defensive tone for me and itadori, things got quiet for a moment and Maki had enough she positioned her spear for combat and looked to me.
"Y/n release them and go where the other squad was, change of plans alright." I nodded and let them go only to be slashed in my back, it was kamo's blood technique.
"Y/n!"

Megumi called for me as he ran at kamo keeping him stable
"I'm fine! I'll be back" I ran off into the forest healing my wound, I'm somewhat pissed at the change of plan but I trust Maki and itadori. Now I just have to find the panda squad.

Gojo pov

A loud yell was heard, definitely todo's. It scared all the crows mei mei was controlling away except the one following y/n.
"Really mei mei? now we can't see the fight." She just laughed and explained that she can only use the crows to see and not puppet or whatever she was talking about. I can feel the old man bursting with rage just having to look at my two students.

"This is unbelievable, you guys saw that the curse was going to squeeze kamo till he was snapped in the middle. She needs to be kil-" I put my hand up before he spoke anymore.
"Watch it old man. I don't like people saying such rude things about my little y/n~! And itadori to I guess." Paying more attention it seems that y/n has found inumaki near the buildings.

"What is up with you and calling y/n 'little y/n' she's not a toddler?" Utahime gave me one of those ' dumbass gojo' looks but soon regrets it as I bring out my phone trying to make her look at all the cute photos I have all 492 of them, my Lock Screen is from when I first wrapped her up in the scarf on a bean bag. She looked like a cute burrito.

"Never mind./ Aw man but little y/n is so cute~"

Y/n pov

Me and inumaki have been running around for a long time now trying to find the boss curse, my gut feels like it's twisting into a cat's cradle I'm so nervous.
"Bonito flakes?" Inumaki's voice pulls me from my head and placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Y-yeah I'm fine, thanks it's just itadori"
"Salmon." I smiled at his encouragement and we start running again

After a minute we find Mechamarus' phone on the ground, he must have fought and lost it in the middle of it.
"We should call someone and use your technique, so they will be listening." Inumaki agreed and I stood behind him, he dialed Miwa and we waited for an answer.
"Hey Miwa speaking" Inumaki brought down his jacket and told her to sleep.

"Nice one!/salmon!" We had a high five and continued walking only to feel huge amounts of burned energy behind us but out of sight. We turned straight to it but that just made my hairs stand on end and my eye socket burned.
"Kelp." Kelp is right everywhere we turn and we can feel it getting closer.
"Stay behind me inumaki," He nodded and stood behind me ready to speak.

A tongue came around a tree showing its face, it's the curse. Inumaki was about to speak till it was dropped on the ground and rolled into view with nobody.
"What? Who took it out!?"

Soon the culprits came by, two of them. One was the plant curse that whooped my ass and another that I did not recognize. It was a very tall woman probably taller than gojo by a few inches dressed in a dark Colored hakama with the top being black and the bottom a dark blue with black pattern going down the legs, I couldn't tell how long her hair was or her face completely because of a black straw hat covered her entire head positioned to show nothing.

"ɥʇɹɐǝ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ sǝɓɐs ǝɯoɔǝq oʇ noʎ llıʞ ǝɯ ʇǝl puɐ uʍop puɐʇs 'u/ʎ ǝʎǝ ɹnoʎ ɥʇıʍ ʞɔɐq ɯ'I" the taller curse with branches out its eyes spoke in its strange language again that I can barely understand let alone know it at all.
" Just let us kill you now, you don't stand a chance so just give it up." The other one spoke in a deep yet feminine voice, unnaturally deep. Inumaki unzipped his jacket all the way and I grew to my max.

"Let's go!" I grabbed inumaki and used a crush rush to get distance, inumaki held onto me tightly and yelled don't move giving us more time to get out of here. Right now us two alone don't stand a chance. Roots shot right at us from behind, I managed to doge most of them but I'm still getting hit by a few.
"Inumaki be my eyes, I'm going to get us out of here." He nodded and tugged on my shirt to go in the direction he noticed.

Hold on, the plant curse is the only one attacking! Where is the woman? It felt like the skin around my eye socket burn like it was going to melt off my face and I felt panic. If this curse is here then it must be an organized attack.

This continued for a minute till the ground started completely shaking and we were near some buildings. The wood was coming from the ground and it's way to big to dodge, I held inumaki and threw him onto the roof of the building the best I could and was hit hard sending me flying mid air even higher.

Fushiguro and kamo are on the ground level now running as the wood rushed like water. I was stuck on top of it heading straight for the others, shit.
"Damn wood curse! I know you can hear me so listen up, you took my eye and your little curse friend killed my little brother. I'm going to kill you all!" I jumped off the wood waves and stood between the other three. Inumaki jumped down when I wasn't looking
"Y/n what's going on!" Fushiguro was the first one to speak up.

"Me and inumaki ran into two special grade curses, this is one of them...the one who took my eye" I saw Fushiguro tense but kamo pushed him forward.
"Keep moving/ salmon" we kept running and I sensed something coming from our right near an exit.
"Back move back now!" Another wood wave came from the side making things way harder than needed.

The wave behind us disappeared and now it's only the exit covered in wood while the curse stood tall on the doorway. My eye is starting to hurt even more than before, and I'm getting even more angry then I should be and a veil was set with a strange feeling to it. The color is strange too.
"A cursed spirit in jujutsu high? Who made this veil?" damn it kamo now is not the time to be narrating what's happening.
"It's the special grade curse y/n and gojo ran into a while ago, right?"

"Right kamo, inumaki this curse is the reason my eye is gone and replaced with this damned flower. It's really strong/ shake shake!?" I nod to inumaki and hold my face to try and ease the pain.
"Exactly, just ripped it out of my socket" it turned into a stare down with the curse, waiting for the other to make a move.

"Tuna mayo?" Inumaki made a phone call sign for Fushiguro to call gojo.
"Right I'll call gojo now" kamo opened one of his eyes and looked flabbergasted at how me and Fushiguro know what he is talking about. The curse looked at me and it's face changed slightly to some kind of emotion I can't read with one fucking eye but of course they wanted it!

I blinked and they were gone, the phone was smacked out of Fushiguro's hand and we all scattered to attack. Inumaki used his cursed speech to stop it while me and the other two went for an attack, nue, a blade, blood manipulation and my crush did almost nothing to it like last time.
"oʞnzɐɯ 'uǝɹplıɥɔ ɥsılooɟ ʇı doʇS" it spoke once more but this time all of us feel something click in our brains.
"Stop this you foolish children, Mazoku" can we understand it now!?

"I just wish to protect this planet and bring Mazoku back, that's all." The curse held the wrapping around its right arm, its tone was very sad sounding. Almost human.
"Don't listen to it, it's a curse spouting nonsense!" Kamo basically yelled that out right next to my ear, for some reason that pissed me off. I'm a curse so do you think I'm spouting nonsense?
"This is definitely a special grade." Fushiguro held his blade tighter and I got closer to inumaki, with his speech we have a good advantage but he can only handle so much.

"The forest, ocean and the sky are weeping so sadly I can no longer handle it. Humans have damaged them for too long for us to coexist. The earth knows some humans are kind to the planet but what will that do in the long run, all they desire is time just a bit of time the planet can shine again" I felt the pressure building around us as the curse opened its arms making more roots behind it.

"So please die and become sages!" Roots released and we are on the run again, this time we enter the building so it's harder for the roots to get to us without obstacles.
"I'll stay in the back, inumaki can you use your speech again?" He nodded, drinking some of his throat medicine.
"It's coming now!" Kamo turned back and got ready to attack while Inumaki said don't move, Kamo's blood technique managed to scratch its head but not for long.

"We have to keep moving, we will repeat this until we get to the veil and the teachers" . We all agree with kamo and keep going but I'm concerned about the other cursed spirit and where it is.
We eventually run inside and turn around. Fushiguro brings out nue and inumaki tried to speak but it was too late, nue was destroyed and inumaki was coughing blood already.
"Inumaki!" He fell to the ground and I held him up a bit.

Kamo then got punched in the face and sent flying with a big root pin looking at things flying at him, it looks familiar to when I got stabbed by them and it hurt.
"Well hanami I expected you to have one by now?" The new voice was only heard by me from behind as Fushiguro went to help kamo.
"This is bad, there is another curse nearby! special grade" that got the others attention as I ran up to this 'hanami' curse but before I got close someone else grabbed my face and threw me away quickly. I crashed into trees and watched as the building from before became a small colored dot in my eye.

I rolled onto the ground and layed there for a moment, that hurt really bad.
"Alright mazoku it's time to stop playing around and come back, I may not know you but a few of the others want you so just surrender." It was the straw hat curse.

This is really really bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
622K 37.9K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
110K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
950K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...