𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒

By LovelyRoseBlossomm

*editing* "𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 �... More

••D I S C L A I M E R••
••C H A R A C T E R S••
••P L A Y L I S T••
One |Do it for mafia
Two |Rot in hell
Three |Sweet irony
Four |Whipped
Five |Show
Six |I like you
Seven |Deadly scorpion
Eight |Annoying siblings
Nine |Psycho lovesick teens
Ten |Matchmakers
Eleven |Watch your mouth
Twelve |Arrangement
Thirteen |20 questions
Fourteen |Last night
Fifteen |See ya there baby
Sixteen |Two rings
Seventeen |I do
Eighteen |Cry baby
Nineteen |Finding rats
Twenty |Furious
Twenty-one |Movie night
Twenty-two |Pick up lines
Twenty-three |Getting away easily
Twenty-four |Ratatouille
Twenty-five |Bugatti La Voiture Noire
Twenty-six |Childhood friend
Twenty-seven |Boom
Twenty-eight |Please be alive
Twenty-nine |Awake
Thirty |Nightmare
Thirty-one |50 shades
Thirty-two |Intimate
Thirty-three |Tackled
Thirty-four |Help
Thirty-five |Brother
Thirty-six |Come here
Thirty-seven |Arguments
Thirty-eight |Passionate
Thirty-nine |If you hurt my sister
Forty |A list celebrity
Forty-one |Game of poker
Forty-two |His bet
Forty-three |Entertain
Forty-four |Throwing
PLEASE READ
Forty-six |Breakfast
Forty-seven |Teasing me
Forty-eight |Best friend
Forty-nine |My comfort, my love
Fifty |Meetings
Fifty-one |Snobs and rumors
Fifty-two |Dinner
Fifty-three | 3..2..1..go
Fifty-four |Blue & Crimson
Fifty-five |Rage
Fifty-six |Let it out
Fifty-seven |Shower
Fifty-eight | Hookup
Fifty-nine |Sickness
!UPDATE!
Sixty |Doctors & Anxiety
Sixty-one |Tears
Sixty-two |Tired
Sixty-three |Childhood
Sixty-four |Afraid
Sixty-four |Ghost of the past
Sixty-five |House of hoes
Sixty-six |Brothers bonding
Sixty-seven |Doctor Eveland
Sixty-eight | Angel to the rescue
Sixty-nine |Her revenge
Seventy |King of ashes
Seventy-one |Kiss her
-T H A N K-Y O U-
BONUS CHAPTER
UPDATE

Forty-five |Dominance

3.1K 57 33
By LovelyRoseBlossomm

•••ANGELICA•••

•••mature content•••

"Fuck." I mumbled into kiss as we walked inside of Angel's house.

Or as he calls it our house. Still not used to it.

He backed me against wall his hand finding slit of my dress. His hand grabbed my tight bringing me closer. His lips were on mine claiming me roughly.

I slightly bit down on his lower lip drawing a bit of blood. He grunted at my action. His hands were on my back looking for a zipper of my dress. When he found it he pulled it down his lips now on my neck sucking harshly on my skin.

My dress fell to the ground and I kicked it away. His lips turned into smirk as he saw my lingerie.

"You dress to impress." He mumbled as his lips crashed to mine again.

"I undress for that." I said against his lips.

"I undress you for that, cause you're mine." He said as he grabbed my neck in gentle yet possessive way.

My hands went to his tie and I untied it. It stayed around his neck as I started to unbutton his dress shirt. He grabbed me by my tights and lifted me into his hands. My legs wrapped around his torso.

His lips met mine again as he started to walk into our bedroom. He threw me on a bed as he kneeled in front of me. He took my hands that were around his neck and pulled away from kiss. Angel stretched my arms forward and kissed my wrists before he took tie that was around his neck and wrapped my wrists into his tie.

He pulled at a tie making sure I won't get out of it but also made sure my hands will have a blood flow. When the tie was secured around my wrists he pushed my hands to the headboard.

"They gonna stay up there till I say so. Got it?" he asked me lust and dominance evident in his voice. I nodded biting my lower lip.

He leaned down to my face his lips hovering over mine. His hot breath that smelt like mint, whiskey and his cologne lingering in my senses making me even wetter.

"Words love." he said quietly like it was a secret no one could hear only us and I might have just turned into puddle.

"Yes." I said back but it came out like a whimper. He chuckled at my reaction but I didn't care how I looked like now I will get his ass with my dominance one day but not now. Now I want him to rail me like he would hate me.

"Good girl." he said as he kissed my forehead. His lips traveled from my forehead to my lips where he pulled me into rough kiss. He pulled away a little when I was loosing my breath and started to kiss my jawline while his hands traveled down my body.

Soft moan escaped my lips as he slightly bit down on my earlobe. His hand went under my back as I arched it. He unclasped my bra and slid it up my arms that were tied together. My bra straps were around my wrists now.

He continued his slow torture taking his time biting, sucking and kissing every inch of my body. After every harsher bite he would kiss the sensitive red spot where his teeth gazed my skin to drive me even more crazy and sexually frustrated.

His fingers were playing with hem of my panties making me whimper. His mouth was sucking on my harden nipples. When he leaned away from my breasts he blow a cold air on them making me shiver. His slow kisses traveled down to my stomach as I gripped harder on my bra that was now in my hands.

I just wanted to grab his hair and guide him in the direction of place I needed him most now that was now soaking wet.

He finally lowered his mouth to my lower stomach his fingers hooking at the side of my panties. He looked at me as he pulled it back up smirking at me as I huffed and glared at him.

"It's such a fun to tease you." He said as his fingers started to rub me through panties.

"I hate you." I moaned out as he pushed further and rubbed faster on my clit.

"You don't seem like you hate me." Angel said smugly.

My back arched as he rubbed faster while his other hand was placed on my breast pulling on my nipple.

"I'm gonna cum. Fuck." I moaned out as my body started to shake.

"Not yet." He said kissing an biting on my tight as he rubbed faster.

"Angel!" I moaned out.

"That's it scream my name love and if you want to cum beg." He said as he moved so he could hover over me.

His eyes were darker then normally. His gaze was filed with lust and desire.

"Come on love I know you want to cum so do it just few little please or one little 'I'm begging you.'" He said with smirk as his hand rubbed faster making me shutter under him.

"Please Angel please let me-" I started till he cut me off.

"Cum. My good girl." He said lowly and I was finally able to release a knot in my stomach with loud moan. My body shook with power of a orgasm I was experiencing.

He kissed my neck where he could feel my pulse against his lips that was now as fast as if I ran a fucking marathon.

He mumbled praises against my neck as he started to kiss down my body again that was now glittering with little layer of sweat.

His fingers hooked on my panties again but now he took them off. He tossed them somewhere into room as he kissed his way to my pussy that was dripping wet because of orgasm I experienced few seconds ago.

I was watching his movements as he dragged his tongue up from my ass to my clit that was sensitive because of my previous orgasm.

I moaned out loud as his mouth attached to my clit sucking on it gently. My eyes rolled back and my back arched as he slipped two of his long fingers inside of me.

He started to slip them in and out of me in slow motions while his mouth and tongue was working it's magic on my clit. My orgasm came sooner then expected and in few I was once again moaning Angel's name like it was the only word I knew.

His lips traveled to mine again letting me taste myself. I moaned into his mouth he started to unbuckle his belt his lips still on mine. He pulled away from kiss and took my hands and untied my wrists. I helped him pull his pants off and throw them somewhere into our bedroom.

I feel sorry for the maids that clean this room up.

His briefs went down too. He lined up his cock with my entrance. He only put a tip in before he pulled out to rub his tip against my clit making me moan again.

He smiled at me, at the reaction I gave him. His cock entered me with one rough thrust. He hissed as he entered my wet hole.

He started to move roughly in and out of me. My hands went to his back as I dig my fingers into his shoulders blades scratching them making him moan and hiss. His thrusts were faster and harder making me clench. His hand came to my neck as slightly squeezed it kissing my lips muffling our moans.

He angled his hips in a way he was hitting my g-spot every time he thrust into me. My pussy was clenching around his cock.

He suddenly pulled out of me and turned me on all four. His cock met my entrance again and one of his hands held my hip.

"Put your hands behind your back love." He demanded and I listened putting my hands behind my back.

I crossed my wrists as he grabbed them between his hand, his thrusts only getting faster making me moan louder. I clenched around him again making him lean down and kiss my back as a praise for being good I guess.

His hand gripped my hip tighter as I clenched once again around him. His moans turned into whimpers as he was close to his own orgasm.

"Can you cum with me? Please be a good girl and cum with me." He pleaded his grunts and moans filling our room mixing with my own.

"Yes. Fuck. Yes." I said as I was coming closer to my- I stopped counting orgasm.

His grip on my wrists and hip tightened probably leaving prints of his fingers on them but I couldn't care less.

When he found his own release and he cum inside me. He let go of my wrists and my legs collapsed under me. His body lay on mine as both of us were breathing heavily.

His forehead was resting on my back as he was kissing it. He was still inside me slowly collecting himself just as me.

"Fuck." I was the first to break the silence.

"This was amazing." Angel chuckled as he ran his hand down my side.

"It was but I can't walk. I hate you sometimes." I said my breathing slowly calming down.

"Nahh you don't you love me." Angel said his cheek resting on my back.

"I do love you but right now you have a very punchable face."

"I expected something like that from you as a response." He said with chuckle as he pulled out of me.

His cum started to leak down my tight.

"Bruh your children don't want to be in me." I said burring my head into pillow.

He looked at my pussy as he slid his two fingers upwards collecting his cum. He brought his two fingers to my mouth.

"Open." He demanded. I obliged licking his fingers clean.

"You want then to stay in me either way around don't you?" I asked him.

"Pretty much." He said as he kissed my forehand and stood up from bed bringing me with him into bathroom.

He walked there with me in his arms carrying me like a bride.

"Take that towel." He nodded towards one of towels that was on a shelf. I took it into my hand.

He walked me up to the counter where sink was and told me to put the towel down. He sat me down on counter on the towel so my ass wouldn't freeze on a marble countertop. How thoughtful of him.

He took some robe and wrapped me in. He did the same to himself. I was watching him as he was making a bath in his big ass bathtub. Small smile was on my face as he put a rose scented bubbles into the water.

Finally a bit of peace.
•••••

A/N: this is a sorry for my little cruel prank. This chapter had more then 1850 words. Help...

Thank you all for 15k reads y'all are amazing.

Love you all

-your LovelyRoseBlossomm<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 2.7K 89
"I am merely a performer. I am not a whore or an object to satisfy your desires," tears welled up in her eyes as she spoke. "I don't care," he retort...
11.2K 288 16
[18+ MATURE CONTENT] "𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔," I mumble against his lips, my words barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "I hate everything about...
4M 121K 52
When an Italian Mafia Boss, Enzo, gets stabbed whilst doing business in London, he just so happens to go into a London hospital, where he sees the mo...
1.2M 25.4K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...