All For Hell Week

By LWiset

This story follows Y/n as she joins Sam and Colby for their first YouTube series "Hell Week". More informatio... More

All For Hell Week
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
Update
#13
#14

#7

8.1K 136 86
By LWiset

• | • | •

We made it back to the room where we left our stuff and Sam and Colby decided to film an information bit for their video. I didn't need to be in it, so I just sat down on one of the chairs and just watched while Nate filmed them.

A few minutes after the guys finished, Alex returned, "You ready to start your tour?" he asked.

We all enthusiastically said yes and then followed Alex back to where we first entered the castle. I brought my notebook with me as I had a feeling I would need it. The four of us stood on one side of a room and I was standing between Sam and Colby while Alex stood opposite us.

"Do you mind just introducing yourself again for the camera," Sam asked as he started filming.

"My name is Alex Priscu. I've taken care of the castle for the past 12 years" he introduced himself. "it was all built-in 1377 and it was built as a military fortress, it had soldiers inside its main purpose was to control the old borderline separating Transylvania from Wallachia. It was a military fortress for almost 500 years without ever being invaded, occupied, destroyed or you name it. Although, throughout the history, there were massive Ottoman, Turkish, invasions".

He then moved and pointed to the white walls, "Everything you see behind the white plaster is absolutely original".

"Wow," the guys said in sync.

"That's pretty amazing," I said feeling the wall behind me.

Alex then motioned to the ground, "I think most of the wood is from the very beginning".

"What? It's like 600/700-year-old wood?" Sam asked in astonishment.

"How has it not rotted away?" I asked tapping my foot against the floor.

"The step, yes, the steps, the wooden steps and some of the doors are even older than the family that came in," Alex told us.

"Dude, that's mind-blowing," Nate said looking genuinely amazed.

"It's so crazy right," I said agreeing with Nate.

Alex kept talking but I suddenly got the feeling we were being watched so I zoned out to focus on who or what it was. I couldn't quite figure out what it was, it didn't feel like it wanted to hurt us just curious. The guys started walking away disrupting my concentration.

"Something is here watching us" I quickly spoke up drawing everyone's attention, "It doesn't feel aggressive but I don't know what it is".

The guys looked between each other a bit startled before Alex spoke up, "If people are looking for thrills, this province can offer you some really... excited ones".

Nate, Colby, Sam and I looked between each other at what Alex had just said but then he continued to speak.

"Even look the castle. If you turn off the lights and after the sun goes down when it gets dark... this is a more than 600-year-old castle. Every floor, you see squeaks. And if you just walk through the castle at night-time with lights off you get that feeling" he explained.

"I've already got that feeling," I said quietly to myself and then heard Colby slightly laugh next to me.

"This place gives you the creeps...if you're looking for it." Alex concluded.

"You don't have to say if it's haunted or not, but do you ever find yourself scared here?" Sam asked, wanting Alex's opinion.

"Oh, we do. Yes, we do" he said without hesitation.

"Really?" Nate and I questioned at the same time.

"Yes, we do. Most certainly yes" Alex repeated.

"And you're like... you like... you basically live and work here, right?" Nate questioned trying to find the right words.

"I work here, I don't live inside. No one lives inside the castle." Alex explained to Nate, "Should we properly start the tour?".

We only walked to a doorway at the other end of the room which lead up to Queen Marie's room. Alex told us some history about Queen Marie and the castle before we got to go up the steps to have a look in. I stayed back to have a quick look through the things I had written as the mention of a queen sounded familiar. 

As I went up the stairs to go show the guys Colby started whispering, "He's a vampire. He has fangs."

"Look I swear dude," he said while laughing to himself before walking past me. "Do you see it?" he asked me.

"I haven't but I'll look," I said not knowing what to say. "Before you walk away," I said getting Colby's attention before showing the page in my book to the three of them, "I wrote this when we were on the plane" I pointed to the 'Queen M??' I had written.

They all look taken aback, "Are you serious right now?" Sam asked pointing the camera at me.

"I swear on my grandad's grave," I said putting my hand on my necklace, "I haven't researched into anything or whatever, this is all true".

"I mean I've seen her when she wrote all this, it's pretty legit" Colby backed me up.

We left Queen Marie's room and started walking through some corridors and rooms. I was walking in front of the guys and Colby was still going on about Alex being a vampire. I didn't join in the conversation as the word 'tunnel' came to me.

"Hey Alex, are we going to a tunnel?" I suddenly asked not thinking about it. The guys behind me went quiet.

"I didn't want to give it away but in a bit, we are," he said hesitantly while looking over his shoulder.

Alex leads us into this smaller room with many pictures and an old fireplace. I stood between Sam and Nate looking at the pictures in the room not really paying attention to Alex until something he was saying caught my attention.

"The motto of the book is, 'true love never dies' which is really strange, a vampire driven by love."

I felt like something was looking at me again, so I started looking around the room, but I soon realised it was only Colby. We made eye contact for a second before I smiled at him and quickly turned my attention to Alex.

Concentrate on why I'm here, the investigation. Don't be getting distracted.

"... he goes to the war, and his wife which is left home in the castle receives an anonymous letter saying that Vlad was killed in action. And she committed suicide devastated by the news. He comes back home eventually, and he finds his wife dead and he abandons God, and he became a vampire" Alex explained.

"I read this book years ago and it was great," I said after being reminded of the plot.

"Now this is Bram stokers story, reality on the other side is this. There was a real Dracula in the Romanian history and no-no, he was not a very nice guy." Alex stats looking between us and we all slightly laughed.

"No-no he's not" Sam imitated.

"There's not a big difference when you look like he was an angel and the other one was a demon. No, no, no, no Vlad Dracula iii was son of Vlad Dracul, and he was born in the 15th century in Transylvania. But he was never prince of Transylvania, it's what stoker made him. It was the perfect click. He was the character to get inspired by for creating the vampire in the book, I mean he had the perfect name: Vlad Dracula." Alex explained to us.

"Dracula yeah" Nate agreed.

Alex continued to explain more but my mind was starting to zone out which meant something was trying to talk to me. I didn't want to make a connection yet as we were still having a tour of the castle and Sam moving around to get a shot of us brought me back to reality.

"He got inspired by this place for creating the vampires. If you're looking for the vampire, this is its home." Alex said motioning to the castle.

"Oh my god, that was the craziest thing." Sam reacted.

"That gave me chills," I said slightly rubbing my arms.

"It was not Vlad's real home, but the vampire's home" Alex stated.

"Hmmm" Colby made a thinking noise.

"Woah that's really cool" Sam reacted again.

Alex told us more about Vlad's history, but he caught my attention when started talking about a legend, "Legends travelling in Wallachia at that time said that there was a very famous water well. On the water well, there was a golden cup. No one ever stole it because stealing at that time..."

 I had a feeling where this was going and how it related to Vlad.

Alex then pointed at a picture on a board next to him, "Got you this."

"No way an impalement" Sam said moving the camera closer.

"Anything, stealing, adultery, and all sorts of things." Alex explained then pointed again, "Immediately impaled"

"Which is a stick up your butthole right?" Colby asked.

"Which is a stick... that goes through your body," Alex said not really knowing how to answer him.

"What about the rumour that Vlad used to drink blood while his victims were impaled around him?" I asked now on the topic of impaling.

"We can't say that he used to drink blood, but we know he was bloodthirsty. Absolutely no question about it" Alex answered me.

"Can we have a look at some of these pictures?" I asked motioning around the room.

"Yeah, no problem" Alex replied.

Nate and I had another look at the impaling photos again before walking over to Sam and Colby who was looking at some cartoon-like photos.

"I'm actually not sure if it's the butthole or more of a gooch area," Colby said as we joined them.

"You really want to figure out where the spike goes, don't you?" I said while slightly laughing at how obsessed he was.

"If you would all follow me," Alex said walking through a doorway leading to a new room, "Now, the council room, final room on the first floor and we'll all go up to the third that way." Alex motioned to a door in the wall.

"Oh my god, is this the tunnel," I said feeling slightly triumphant after what I asked earlier.

"Yes, this is probably the peak of visiting the castle, the secret passage. It was built from the very, very beginning and it connects the 1st floor with the 3rd and 4th". Alex kept talking but I couldn't help but look at the page in my book again.

I scanned over all my writings, and something caught my attention, '1 to 3'. When I first wrote it I thought it was a time but now I realised it was the floors. All the guys suddenly moving away brought my attention back.

"That's so cool," Colby said while walking towards the fireplace. I was confused so just walked over with the guys.

"Crawling through a fireplace into a secret..." Sam said and pointed at the fireplace, that helped me understand what was going on.

"Hopefully not through the fire" Alex joked.

"That would really confuse Santa" Colby, causing me to sigh in pain at his bad joke which only made him laugh to himself.

Alex move the barrier out of the way, so we all gathered around, "The exit on the 3rd floor is open now there's a door, but before it was part of a library. You know rotating"

"Oh what that's some stuff you see in movies," Sam said.

"You'll see," Alex said stepping aside for us to go up, "Ladies first".

Everyone looked at me, "Shouldn't Colby go up first cause he's got the camera"

"Colby can go first if you're scared" Nate teased.

"I'm not scared, I'm just thinking of the video content," I said honestly.

"You can take the camera and I'll hold your notebook," Colby said handing me the camera and taking my book, "You remember how to use the camera?"

"Yeah I've got it," I said adjusting my grip on the camera and starting to walk up the stairs to the tunnel. "This is crazy!"

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Colby said behind me. "Dude, just look"

I walked up a couple of steps and then turned the camera to face the guys.

"Oh, what. Dude this is a legitimate secret passageway" Sam said walking in behind Colby.

"Oh dude, that's so much like longer than I thought it was," Nate said.

I turned back around and concentrated while walking up the awkward steps with the camera. I panned it around to get some good shots for the guys while they made comments behind me. As I got halfway up I felt Colby tap me on the back, so I turned the camera around and heard Alex speaking.

"So there's no exit on the 2nd, it takes you from the 1st to the 3rd and it took you also to the 4th back in the days. You needed to be in good shape"

As we got to the top of the tunnel, I ducked to walk through a small doorway into a big room.

"Were these really short people back in the day or something?" Colby asked walking through the doorway behind me.

"Yes," Alex called from the back of the group.

I handed Colby back the camera and he gave me back my book. He immediately started filming the whole room, "Beautiful music as we walk in"

"We just walked through the walls of a castle to get in here, like what," I said amazed as Colby turned to record me. I started to have a little wander to get a good look at the room.

"Yo so this used to be part of a library, like imagine a bookcase secret door that's like the coolest thing in a castle ever," Sam said excitedly looking around the room.

"I need a minute, I'll be back with you," Alex told us while walking off.

"Y/n come here," Colby said quickly and quietly as the guys huddled to talk. I walked over quickly to join them as they all started whispering.

"He's a vampire," Nate said quickly.

"He's a fucking vampire" Colby agreed.

"What the fuck?" I said confused.

"How do you know he's a vampire?" Sam questioned.

"Do you not see his fangs?" Colby asked back.

"I don't see his fangs" Sam answered looking over to Nate.

"I haven't been looking" I replied.

"Dudes, look close, just like watch his teeth," Colby said looking between Sam and me. "He's a mother fucking vampire"

"They're long, he's got long canines" Nate explained.

"He's been here for 12 years," Sam said.

"

I know, and he was like 'what's your blood type?'. I don't know if we caught it on camera, but he was like 'what's your blood type?'" Colby further explained which made the rest of us gasp. "And you were like A, you were like B, we were like O, and he was like 'umm...'"

"You're in trouble tonight," Nate, Colby and I said in sync.

"You two were the first ones he noticed" Nate pointed out.

"Oh fuck dude," Sam said seeming to buy into the vampire thing. I stayed quiet as I wasn't sure what to believe.

"I don't know what to do like why do you think he's wearing those just for fun or like, what's going on?" Colby asked like he was spiralling a bit.

"Well I have a sixth sense and the way you guys feel is different to like Amanda, but Alex just feels normal," I said giving them my input.

"No dude you've got to check it out," Nate said then motioned to his teeth, "They're like..."

Sam then also imitated fangs by his teeth, "Fuck, okay"

"He has fangs" Colby simply stated.

"We'll see, I'll see," Sam said.

"Bro I feel like he's also like really tall" Nate pointed out while standing up taller.

"And he sounds like Dracula. You know what I mean," Colby said in the Dracula voice.

"That might just be the fact that he's from Romania but..." Nate pointed out.

"He's coming back," I said quickly before walking away from the group.

"Anyways so we were uhh... getting McDonald's tomorrow," Colby said trying to make us seem innocent as Alex walked back into the room.

"Sorry about that," Alex said as he walked past us and back over to the bookcase. We all gathered around him, and I was standing between Nate and Colby. "Although not really generous this is the largest room in the castle. I mean, after all, it was a military fortress and they didn't need to have you know, it was not a palace from the very beginning. The music room was used mainly for music concerts and only..."

"Right here? Is this the music room?" Sam asked.

"...only by the queen and the family, yes" Alex continued. He then walked between Nate and me and lead us to the other end of the room. "The only musical instrument left would be the German harmonium" he motioned to the piano.

"Can we play it or not?" Sam asked Alex.

"Uhh... yeah would you like to?" Alex said slightly thinking about it first.

"Can you play the piano?" I asked surprised turning to Sam.

"No, but he's good at piano," Sam said pointing at Nate.

"Wow I wouldn't have said Nate was a pianist," I said as Colby turned the camera to face me.

"Just one favour, please. Not on the carpet." Alex said as Nate stepped over the barrier to the left side of the carpet.

"I won't step on the carpet," Nate said still holding the Vlad water.

"So maybe you could go the other way. Over here" Alex said pointing to the right side of the carpet.

Nate stepped back over the barrier in front of me. "Don't spill Dracula's piss on the carpet" Colby said.

"I'll hold it for you," I said as Nate stepped over the other barrier and handed me the water. We all stepped over the barrier and followed Nate over to the piano.

"Dude this is like the coolest this is so..." Nate said to Colby/ the camera.

"The oldest instrument you've ever played" Colby finished for him.

"It's gotta be bro" Nate agreed as he sat down at the piano. He then pulled the collar on his shirt up to look like Dracula's collar which cause us all to laugh.

"Ohh... Dracula Nate" Sam called from behind me.

"Get into it Nate," I said as he started playing the piano and then looked at all of us while pulling a face. 

"Beautiful," Sam said sarcastically.

He played a couple more notes before playing a proper beat. I felt the atmosphere change and got full goosebumps, but I decided to ignore it.

"Ay! Ay! Ay!" Sam and I said while vibing to the beat, so Colby turned and filmed us. Nate brought the music to an end and turned to us looking really pleased.

"Dude that last chord it ended on" Colby pointed out, "Oh my god"

"Vlad's definitely gonna be upset with that one, he's gonna come and get us" Sam joked.

We all went back over the barrier, and I gave Nate the Vlad water back, Alex then lead us through a door that was opposite the piano to an outside sort of area, and I was standing between Sam and Nate. I took a couple of photos to show Amanda and probably Mackie, if she was home when I get back. This is such a beautiful view. I can't fucking believe I'm actually here, what the fuck.

Alex pointed out to the horizon "With the sunset this is another beautiful shot because it has the inner architecture and the tower and the uh... you know front of the forest behind"

"What do you think Vlad?" Sam asked as Nate held out the bottle of water.

"He's not actually in the bottle," I said laughing.

"Yeah, I don't know why you keep thinking Vlad's actually in that bottle" Colby agreed with me.

"It makes me attached to the bottle, I feel good about the bottle when I know that. I know Vlad was like awful but it's like weirdly like you know now he's so harmless. It's like the idea of this monster it's like a..." Nate explained himself.

"You could just drink him if he pissed you off" Colby went on.

"Vlad would probably kill him if he drinks it," Sam said next to me.

"He would impale me from the inside, I don't want that to happen. I just like the idea that you know he's just this cute little jug of water" Nate said shaking it a bit.

"For now," Sam said in a serious voice.

"Duh. Duh. Duhhh" I continued with Sam, and we pulled a face at the camera.

• | • | •

We made our way up some more stairs which lead to a balcony on the fourth floor. The view was even better than before as we could fully see the moon, mountains and some homes, it looked amazing. I got Nate to take some pictures of me as it was a crazy view but as he was giving me my phone back we heard a scream.

"What was that?" all four of us seemed to ask at the same time.

"Did you hear that?" Colby asked Alex.

"What?" Alex asked now looking slightly concerned.

"There was like a ..." Colby started.

"...scream" Sam finished for him.

"Didn't you just hear someone scream?" Nate asked Alex.

"Yeah, like yell," I said agreeing with all of them.

Alex looked between us confused, "You guys are making fun?"

"No there was definitely something," I said defending us.

"I swear to god, I've been filming this entire time," Colby said as well.

"It could be like one of the employees fell or something," Sam said trying to justify the sound.

It went quiet for a second before Nate spoke up, "No we'd hear them again if that happened. They would be calling again if that happened"

We all started to slowly walk towards where we heard the sound and Colby actually went to walk into the room. As he pulled the curtain out the way, Alex made a loud noise which made us all but especially Colby jump which was really funny.

He came back out and Alex explained what was happening in there. "What we have behind that curtain is a new exhibition that we've implemented..."

He was cut off by the sound of the scream again, which made us realise it was part of the exhibition. We got to go in and have a look around. It was all pretty cool, and we managed to find what was making the scream. The vampire/ strigoi thing let out a scream as we got close to it which scared us. We just stood there watching it as it was kinda mesmerising.

"Oh he's mad" Colby commented just as the creature started reacting before it ran off.

Just Colby panned the camera around as Sam and I started to laugh and I said, "I never related to anything more"

We continued to walk through the exhibition, but I started walking towards an area that caught my attention with a table that had an old briefcase on it and there was a cloth with loads of information on it.

"That is the vampire hunting kit" Alex explained to me, so the guys started recording again, "Silver bullets, cross, bible, wooden stick"

"And what is the strigoi really quick?" Colby asked.

"You know, a vampire is flesh and bones. Strigoi is just the evil soul of the undead." Alex explained pointing to the information cloth.

As we were about to go to a different part of the exhibition Sam asked, "So would that kit be used on strigoi as well as vampires?" to Alex

"Probably. So mythology in Transylvania says that the only way to kill the strigoi is with a stick through the heart." Alex answered Sam.

"Just like a vampire," Colby said making the link.

Alex then leads us to an area about Vlad. As we got into the new room there was a figure of Vlad that creeped me out but Alex pointing to a picture of a tree diverted my attention.

"That's the family tree of Vlad the Impaler. Well, he was an extremely cruel character, he had this look, just look at his face. I mean it speaks for itself"

"You hating on his face?" Sam jokingly asked quickly which made me put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

"Sorry," Alex said.

"You don't like his face?" Sam asked again but changed the question this time.

"No, I think his face but not that one" Alex said towards the statue, then pointed to the one by the family tree, "That one is more historical."

To stop myself from laughing too loud I hid my face in Nate's shoulder and almost lost it when I heard Sam and Colby laughing as well. I calmed myself down and then paid attention to Alex.

"To me, that's scary," Alex said referencing that photo.

"That is scary" Colby agreed, "It looks like Sinematic Seth."

Alex then moved to the doorway of the room so we could get a good look around this part of the exhibit.

Nate then put the bottle of water into the figure's face, "What do you think?"

"Oh my god dude," Sam said.

"I swear that's yellower than before," I said looking at the water.

"What do you think Vlad?" Nate repeated.

"Vlad this is your..." Sam started.

"... urine" Nate finished quickly.

"...execution water" Sam then correctly finished.

"Execution water." Nate then corrected himself.

Colby then moved the camera up close to the figure's face, "Does he have like a massive underbite or is that just me"

"Definitely" I agreed.

"Dude his moustache goes and connects to his temples" Colby then pointed out and moved the camera to get a really flattering angle of the figure. "Gotta get his good angles"

"Vlad's gonna come back and kill us tonight during the investigation" Sam joked.

"We are disrespecting this man," Colby said tapping the bottle.

"This poor guy" I laughed along.

"He might just be happy about the compliment; he could be like 'you like my moustache'" Nate said putting on a voice at the end.

"Thank you," Colby said imitating the voice Nate just used.

We took a couple of photos with the figure of Vlad before following Alex into another part of the exhibition. We were in an area that looked at the film side of vampires.

"So many vampire movies," Sam said looking at the information bit.

"Yeah, my favourites twilight" Colby joked before we paid attention to Alex again.

"The cinema industry did this switch, this shift. From fear to wanna be like" Alex started to explain while really dramatic music played from the exhibit.

"Like romance or something, right?" Colby questioned.

"They put it romance. Twilight actually took it even further cause then all the teenage side of the market fell in love with the vampire. They all wanted to be..." Alex further explained.

"I mean, I've been team Edward since day 1 so." Colby joked panning the camera round to face us.

"His rock-hard abs" Sam commented.

"That's Jacob dawg" Colby corrected Sam.

"No you gotta see him in the sunlight" Sam added.

I then turned to Nate, "I've never seen Twilight, so I don't know what's going on right now"

"I've not seen it either so I can't help," Nate said honestly and then turned his attention to the guys, "Do you guys have something to say?"

"No we're gonna move on," Sam said then, Colby turned the camera back to Alex

"Okay, we'll move on," Alex said then lead us through a door that went to a balcony which lead to the final part of the exhibition.

"Whoa, where'd the sun go?" I asked as I walked up to the wooden railing.

"Wow, it's getting dark" Colby pointed out.

Almost time," Sam said referring to our investigation.

"It's kind of eerie when it's dark" Nate stated.

"Oh yeah, and it's only gonna get scarier." Sam agreed.

"Do you feel it?" Nate asked me, "Like I can... like I feel it's getting kind of like real"

"Well it's definitely the most unique place I've been, and I've already had a couple of things try to make contact with me, so I feel like it's gonna be a good night" I happily explained to the guys.

"Her being so enthusiastic makes me more nervous," Nate said while taking a step back.

"They're coming for us Nate," I joked in a creepy childish voice.

"He said it gets dangerous as soon as it gets dark..." Colby started.

"Only for O type blood though" Nate interrupted. Colby and I just looked at each other with blank faces, "You two are fucked"

We laughed it off then followed Alex over to the last part. He was standing by what looked like a lift and it looked very out of place.

"Woah this looks very modern," Sam said starting to film again.

"If you go down, have a little look around, then come back up I will take you to the final place in our tour" Alex explained to me as the guys got into the lift.

I walked into the small lift and stood next to Colby, so I didn't get caught in the doors.

"See you on the other side" Sam called to Alex.

"See you on the other side," he said back.

"Vlad shaft. Vlad shaft" Colby started chanting and we all joined in, but Nate was just laughing at us.

Going down was the weirdest thing as there was all simulated stuff so it didn't feel like we were actually moving. There were girls in white dresses doing a ritual, a dragon that blew fire at us and then bats. The guys were having the time of their lives which was entertaining to watch, and I couldn't help but laugh at the way they were reacting.

As we finally reach wherever the lift took us, Colby was the first one to walk out followed by Nate, myself and Sam. "That was like a rollercoaster, what," Sam said behind me.

"Dude he just sent us to the dungeon" Colby said as I started to walk away from the lift.

"Did he want us to go back up or no?" Sam asked as the guys followed me.

"I don't know what he said" Colby replied.

I stopped walking so the guys could catch up to me, "Alex said we could have a look around then we needed to go back up"

As we almost reached the end of the corridor Sam said what we were all thinking, "I feel like we shouldn't be here,"

"Well there's nothing much more down here, so should we go back up?" Nate asked and we all agreed.

We made our way back up the lift and met up with Alex in the same place we left him. He told us he was taking us to the last stop on our tour. We left the room with the modern lift and went back to the balcony. This time we went through a different exit that led to another flight of stairs that took us to an attic-like room. As I got in there I turned the touch on my phone as it was so dark and kinda creepy.

"This might be a good area for the paranormal investigation," Sam said with a grin.

"Oh my god," Colby said in agreeance.

"We've still got higher to go," Alex said making his way up to some old looking stairs.

Sam was the first one to go up, "Dude this staircase is literally vertical"

Colby went up behind Sam and literally just filmed his ass, "Dude you're almost there man, you're almost there man". Sam caught on to what he was doing.

I let Nate go up before me cause I thought I heard something and wanted to see. As Nate got halfway up the stairs he called down to me, "You coming Y/n?"

"Yeah. I thought I heard something, but I must have just been you guys on the stairs" I said before following Nate up the stairs.

"This is cool" I hear Sam say as Colby gave me his hand to help me get up the last few steps. He had given the camera to Nate for a second and once I was up on the platform our hands lingered for a second before he took the camera back to film Sam.

"This is actually insane," I said to Nate.

He put his right arm over my shoulders, "What a fucking crazy adventure to be having with my little sister and it only just started"

I put my left arm around his waist, "Right back at you big brother"

He then lent his head down and whispered in my ear, "By the way, I just saw that little moment with Colby just then"

I turned my head to look at him and he was grinning. "Shut up," I said playfully rolling my eyes before letting go of Nate and turning my attention back to the view.

"A lot of people thought Transylvania looked very like evil and dark, but I would say it's like quite the opposite" Colby said while filming.

We spent a few more minutes up there before it became quite cold from the wind and I had left my jumper in my backpack. Sam was the first one to start heading down but looked up at the camera and said, "All right. On to the next"

• | • | •

Thanks for reading and if you've got anything you want to say please do.

Don't forget to like, comment and follow.

Hope you enjoyed.

Peace x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 133 28
•You have no idea how much I care about you• : this plot was requested by @JulzLovDraco4Eva : 14-03-2024 ~ Introduction published 14-03-2024 ~ Meet V...
164K 2.1K 26
(completed) it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. but true love never dies. best ranking: #1 in #ColbyBrock 2/21/19 #1 in #traphouse 8/26/1...
63K 1.1K 44
Where a small town girl with a ghost hunting youtube page and her best friend, take a trip to the Queen Mary with two small town boys from Kansas and...
34K 555 35
You met a man with a crazy passion, And you have a hella crazy adventure. Valerie Goes on a ghost Adventure with jake Corey sam and Colby.