Remembered// Teen Wolf

Autorstwa AmaliaTw09

S3b Hope Martin is struggling with her own mind. She's trying to understand her feelings and Stiles? Well, St... Więcej

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

2.

224 4 0
Autorstwa AmaliaTw09

Hope and Stiles ran through the woods quickly.

"Hold on, look." Hope said ponting at something.

"It's a cave." Stiles said.

"Coyote." Hope added.

"Let's find Scott." Stiles said.

They started running again.

They run quickly and out of nowhere they saw something infront of them. Stiles and Hope screamed but then they heard someone familiar, it was Scott.

"I think we found something." Stiles said.

"So did I." Scott said.

[...]

They were walking towards the cave that they saw earlier when they were running. They came to it and walk into it carefully.

"It's a coyote den." Stiles said.

"Werecoyote." Scott said.

"Malia's" Hope added and grabbed  jacket from the ground.

"You were right. It's the same one she was wearing in the photo."  Stiles said.

Scott picked up a stuffed animal from the ground and looked at it.

"We shouldn't be in here." he said.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asked.

"She's not going to come back now. We just invaded her home." Scott said.

"Our scent's going to be everywhere." Hope added.

"If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know." Scott replied.

"Just hope she won't go to her real home. Mr. Tate's house?" Hope looked at Stiles worried.

"Can you track her now? You think you got her scent?" Stiles asked.

"Maybe. But I'm better at this when I'm full wolf. And I'm still worried that If I do it, I won't be able to turn back." Scott said.

"The door's still open." Stiles sighed.

"If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help. This is basically a crime scene, right?  I think it might be a little out of my boss's league." Scott said.

"And more in my dad's" Stiles realized.

"I can try to track her with a spell, but it has been a very long time since I did it, so.." Hope said

"We're gonna call my dad first." Stiles said

[...]

The cops had arrived and Sherrif Stilinski and others were analyzing the place in detail.

"You sure it was her?" Stilinski asked.

"100% sure,now." Hope looked at him.

"Yeah, I looked her right in the eyes. They glowed just like mine." He assured.

"It makes sense, dad." Stiles said.

"But it wasn't a girl. It was a four-legged coyote, right?" Stilinski asked.

"Well, okay. But yeah, see, that's the point that we don't exactly have figured out yet." Stiles said.

"Okay, but if it was a full moon and she did change while her mom was driving, then anything could've happened." Scott said.

"Yeah, just like Hope said earlier. Horrible things, could've happened. Ripping, shredding, tearing things." Stiles said.

"I didn't say exactly this, but okay." Hope said.

"Which is probably what caused the accident." Scott added.

"Think about it, dad, all right. They're driving, Malia starts to change, she goes out of control, the mom crashes and everybody dies." Stiles said.

"Except for Malia." Scott added.

"Or she murdered them like I said yesterday." She smiled sarcastically.

Stiles looked at her irritated.

"She blames her self, goes off running into woods and eventually becomes trapped inside the body of coyote." Stiles said.

"That makes sense" Stilinski said.

They all looked at eachother reliefed Sherrif believed them.

"In a Chinese folktale" Sheriff raised his voice.

Hope sighed.

"Guys, this is..This is insane. I need this kept quiet. The three of you, not a word. I don't want anyone hearing about this. I especially don't want Mr. Tate hearing about this." Stilinski said.

Scott started staring at something.

"Scott? Scott!" Stilinski called him.

Scott looked completely lost in his thoughts.

"Sorry. What did you say?" Scott asked.

Suddenly, a car parked besides us. It was Rafael along with Mr.Tate.

"Oh, hell." Stilinski whispered. "Mr. Tate."

Mr. Tate looked at the Sheriff and he handed him a blanket that was from Malia's cave.

"Mr. Tate?" Rafael called him.

"It's hers." Mr. Tate said.

"I knew it." Hope whispered to Stiles and he smiled.

"All right, wait here."

"Dad." Scott called him.

"I'll talk to you in a minute. I wouldn't mind hearing how your mom's okay with you running around in the woods this late." Rafael said.

"Good to see you again, Mr. Mccall." Hope smiled sarcastically.

[...]

"Here's where we found the den. It's right in the middle of the hiking trails." Stiles said looking at the tablet.

"Well, that could narrow it down. Coyotes travel in fixed trails. But I think you're right about her not going back to the den. Coyotes don't like wolves. And they're really smart. If they don't want ro be heard, they actually walk on their toes." Allison said.

"Coyotes tip-toe?" Stiles asked.

"They tip-toe." Allison said annoyed.

"You have to give me something hers, I'll try the spell." Hope said.

They bell rang indicating the start of classes.

"I got to go, but send me the pinned location. " Allison said and left.

"Okay." Stiles replied.

They walked to their seats. Hope sat down.

Hope looked around and saw Scott and Kira talking.

"Kira. You forgot all the research you did for that boy you like." Mr. Yukimura's voice was heard.

Hope and Stiles looked at eachother and laughed a little bit. Then Hope looked at Kira again, she looked embrassed.

"All right, everyone. Let's get started. We were just talking about internment camps and prisoners of war. There's a passage in our reading that I'd like to go over in more detail. Who would like to come up and read aloud for us?" Mr. Yukimura asked.

Mr. Yukimura looked at Stiles.

"Mr. Stilinski, how about you?" He asked.

"Oh, maybe someone else could." He replied.

"Everyoone participates in my class, Mr. Stilinski." Mr. Yukimura said.

"Okay." Stiles sighed getting up to walk to the front.

He stood in front od the podium where the book was. They all looked at him. Hope looked at him worried, she could feel he's not okay.

He looked around. It looked like he was about to pass out. Scott noticed and got up from his seat, Hope did the same.

"Stiles? Are you okay?" Scott asked.

"Hey? Stiles, look at me." Hope came closer.

He started breathing heavily and Hope grabbed him.

"We should take him to the nurse's office." Scott said and Mr. Yukimura nodded.

They both helped Stiles out of the classroom. Stiles ran to the bathroom. Scott and Hope followed him in.

"Stiles, is this a panic attack?" Hope asked worried.

"It's a dream, It's a dream. This is just a dream." He repeated.

"No, it's not. This is real." Scott said.

"Stiles, look at me. You're here, okay? You are here with us." Hope assured.

Stiles looked at himself in the mirror.

"Okay, what do you do? I mean, like, how do you tell if you're awake or dreaming?" Scott asked.

"You have extra fingers in a dream." Hope realized and looked at hers.

"Stiles, how many do I have?" Scott asked.

Hope counted her finger to assured she's not in a dream.

"Stiles." Hope raised her voice.

"Come on, look at me. Look at my hands and count with me" Scott said.

Stiles looked at them.

"One." Scott said raising a finger.

"Two. Three. Four...." Stiles breathed heavily.

"Five" Hope helped him continue.

"Come on." Scott said.

"Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten."

"Ten. You're not dreaming, see?" Hope said.

Stiles sighed and sat down on the floor. Hope and Scott walked towards him and sat besides him.

"What the hell is happening to me?" Stiles asked.

"We'll figure it out. You're going to be okay." Scott replied.

"Am I?" He asked

"We'll figure it out. We're in this together, remember?" Hope grabbed his face and he put his hand or hers.

"Hope, you can't read either,and you have the nightmares that I'm part of. And Scott, you can't transform. Allison's being haunted by her dead aunt. And I'm straight up losing my mind." Stiles said.

"I'm gonna fix it, I promise. Okay?" Hope assured him.

"We can't do this. We can't help Malia. We can't help anyone." Stiles said.

"We can try. We can always try." Scott said.

"I'm gonna find Malia." Hope smiled at him. "And try to break the connection beetween us." she added.

"I'm losing my mind." Stiles said.

"Me too. At least we're doing it together." Hope said and they all laughed a little bit.

[...]

Kira had been attacked by Malia. The cops were in the school.

"I think I know what she was looking for." Stiles said and showed them his backpack.

He took Malia's baby dool out of it.

"You took the doll from the car?" Scott sighed.

"Yeah, I thought she could use it, you know,to find her." Stiles pointed at Hope.

"Where did you get that? Where did you find this?" They heard a voice.

It was Mr. Tate. He snatched the doll from Stiles. "It belonged to my daughter."

"Sorry. Mr. Tate, I don't know how you heard about this. If you got your own police scanner or what.. But you can't be here." Sheriff Stilinski came.

Stilinski wanted to push him our but he del something in his jacket. He moved it and saw a gun.

"I have a permit." Mr.Tate assured.

"California schools are gun free zones, permit or no permit. You need to leave, Mr. Tate. Now." Stilinski said.

"You find that animal. You find that thing." Mr. Tate said and left.

"The thing is his daughter." Hope looked at Scott and Stiles.

[...]

Xylazine. It's a tranquilizer for horses. For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds. I only have three. So whoever's shooting, needs to be a damn good shot." Deaton said.

"Allison's a perfect shot." Scott assured.

"She used to be." Isaac said.

"She can do it." Hope looked at him.

"If we manage to find the thing." Isaac said crossing his arms.

"Okay, what is the point of him? Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose? Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scarf anyway? It's 65 degrees out." Stiles said irritated.

"Look, maybe I'm asking a question no one here wants to ask. How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?" Isaac asked.

"I can do it." Scott replied.

"You can?" Hope asked.

"Stiles, remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school? In the gym he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery." Scott replied.

"This is a werecoyote,Scott. Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you?" Deaton asked.

"That's why you called Derek, first." Hope realized.

"Yeah, I could try it on my own. But right now, I'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf." Scott said.

"We need a real Alpha." Stiles said and Scott looked at him offended. "You know what I mean. An Alpha who can do Alpha things." He explained.

"I'm an Alpha with performance issues." Scott sighed.

"Is there anyone else besides Derek who could help?" Deaton asked.

They all looked at Hope.

"Why are you looking at me?" She said upset.

"You can find her, right? By the spell?" Stiles asked.

"And with what? Mr. Tate stole the doll from us." She said irritated.

"Well, I wouldn't trust Peter." Isaac interupted them.

"Maybe the twins?" Stiles asked.

"Oh, God no. No the twins." Hope rolled her eyes.

"They're not Alphas anymore. After what Jennifer did, almost killing them?  It broke that part of them." Deaton said.

"Yeah, but what if they know how to do it?" Stiles asked.

"Nobody's seen them for weeks." Scott said.

"Unfortunetely, that's not exactly a true." Hope looked at them.

"Lydia." Scott realized.

[...]

Lydia, Scott, Stiles and Hope walked into Derek's loft.

"They said they'd meet us here." Lydia said.

Suddenly, someone pushed Scott to the ground, it was Ethan and Aiden.

They started hitting Scott. They were beating his ass up.

Hope wanted to help him but Lydia grabbed her and they stepped aside.

"Just wait." Lydia whispered and Hope rolled her eyes.

"I thought you guys were gonna teach me to roar." Scott said  from the ground.

"We are. You do it by giving in." Aiden said.

"Giving in and letting go. That's how Deucalion taught us control." Ethan added and picked up Scott from the ground.

"Hey, you know, that's funny. I've actually tried something like this one time using heart monitor and lacrosse balls. But you're right, beating the living crap out of him is probably a lot better." Stiles said sarcastically.

"That's actually the plan?" Hope asked.

"You kick my ass?" Scott asked.

"You're afraid to turn. We're going to make you." Aiden replied.

"You turn. Then kick our asses." Ethan said.

"And then you roar." Aiden added.

His eyes started glowing blue and he roared.

"You don't think you can let go with us? You think you're going to hurt us?" Ethan asked challenging him.

"Come on, Mccall. Give it your all." Aiden pushed him.

"We can always heal."

Scott tried to punch them but they hit him.

"You're an Alpha. You want to roar like one, you've got to give in full throttle. You've got to be the monster. Become the beast. Become everything you're afraid of." Aiden yelled.

"That's what gives you power. It gives you strenght." Ethan explained.

Scott tried to attack them again but Aiden hit him. Scott groaned and Hope hide behind Stiles looking away.

"Giving into it doesn't make you the bad guy." Aiden said.

"so long as you can control it." Ethan said.

"Sometimes control's a little overrated."

Aiden kicked Scott and he groaned.

"Come on, Scott. Fight back." Stiles whispered and Hope looked at him.

"What If I can't control it? What if I can't turn back?" Scott asked.

"Then it takes over. You become Malia. You get further and further away from being human. You turn into an animal. Or worse." Ethan said.

"You turn into Peter." Aiden added.

Scott got up and ran towards Aiden but he took him and slammed him on the table. He got on the top of him and started hitting Scott repeatly.

"Enough." Hope's eyes started glowing and she went towards him.

Ethan came to Aiden and stopped him. Hope looked at them and stepped back.

"What? I thought we were helping him." Aiden said.

"You help too much." Ethan said.

Scott had blood all over his face, he turned and spat blood.

"Scott, are you okay?" Hope went closer to him.

He didn't responded.

"Thanks for help." Hope said sarcastially and turned to Ethan and Aiden.

She put her hands on his chest and healed it. She became weak again, it takes a lot of power to heal someone, but she wanted to help him.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, thanks." Scott replied.

[...]

Stiles,Scott,Isaac,Allison,Lydia and Hope were all gathered in the woods to search for Malia.

"Anyone else think we might be doing more harm than good?" Lydia asked.

"We're tryinf to keep a father from killing his own daughter." Scott replied.

"Actually, we're trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote who is actually his daughter, who we don't know how to change from coyote back to his daughter." Isaac said.

"And again with the not helping." Stiles said.

"You know, I have no idea why I actually slept with him. I'm kinda getting on Stiles's point" Hope said irritated and rolled her eyes.

Isaac looked at her and smiled inocently.

They all looked at her. Scott sighed.

"Did you bring it?" Scott said and looked at Allison.

She opened the trunk of her car and pulled out a gun that had the tranquilizer on it.

[...]

Scott,Isaac,Allison and Lydia ran following the sound of the shot that they just heard.

"Wait, wait!" Stiles yelled but they were already gone.

"I never seen my sister run." Hope said sarcastically.

Stiles sighed and called his father quickly.

"It took the dool again? What the hell is so impornant about this doll?" Stiles asked.

Hope looked at him. He made this face. The kind of face saying he realized something.

"It's the doll." He said.

Stiles hung up the phone and Hope looked at him.

"It's the dool?" He repeated.

[...]

"All right, but why would it go all the way to the school and then all they way back to the house just for a doll? One that was in the car wreck in first place. We didn't find it in the coyote den" Stiles said.

"It just likes dolls, Stiles." Hope said.

"Yeah, but why?" He asked and she shook her head.

"I don't know Stiles"  she said annoyed.

"Wait, I took a pic." He said pulling out his phone showing the picture.

Hope looked at it and frowned.

"Stiles, Malia is not the one holding the doll." Hope realized.

"That's Malia's younger sister. It's her doll." Stiles said.

"I know what she's doing."

"What?" Hope asked.

"I know where she's going." Stiles added.

[...]

Stiles was walking and Hope was following him. Suddenly, she heard a scream.

Hope covered her ears and her eyes started glowing.

"Hope, are you okay?" Stiles asked worried.

"It's Isaac. Call Scott."

[...]

"Scott,it's me, you got to call me back as soon as you can. It wasn't Malia's doll. It was her sister's. Malia left it at the car for her sister. It's like bringing flowers to a grave. Okay, and we stole the flowers. So, that's all she's trying to do, right. Bring the doll back to the grave, to the car wreck. That's where she's headed. The car wreck.

"Stiles?"  Hope called him.

"Yeah." Stiles looked up.

She've had stepped on a trap, If she moved the trap would completely crush her leg.

"Stiles." She said nervously.

"Hope, don't move." Stiles said

"Look for a warning label." Hope said breathing heavily.

"A warning label?" Stiles looked at her confused.

"Instructions on how to disarm it." Hope explained.

"Hope, why the hell would they put instructions on the bottom of a trap?" He asked.

"Because animals can't read." Hope raised her voice.

Stiles kneeled down next to the trap and began looking for the warning. He sighed.

"What?" Hope looked at him confused.

"Hope, we got a problem. I can't read either."

[...]

Stiles ran his hands through hus hair looking at the trap and took a deep breathe.

"Okay, I'll take a picture of it and you read it." He said.

"Stiles.." Hope frowned.

"Right, you can't read either." He sighed.

"Stiles, you don't need the instructions. You don't need them because you're too smart to waste your time with them,okay? You can figure it out. I trust you. I trust you more than anyone. You're the one who always figures it out." Hope said breathing heavily.

Stiles took a deep breathe and pushed aside some branches to start looking for something.

"Okay, here we go. Ready?" He asked.

"Ready." She took a deep breathe.

"Okay, here we go." he said and turned something.

Hope immediately took her foot out and Stiles held her so she didn't fall. The trap closed after few seconds.

Hope hugged him tightely and he wrapped his arm around her.

"I knew you can do it." She smiled.

[...]

They were walking through the woods looking for Scott.

Suddenly, they heard a loud roar. Hope eyes started glowing.

"That's what I'm talking about." The both smiled.

[...]

Malia was back home safe and sound.

Hope was sitting on her bed, ready to go to sleep. She turned the light off.

[...]

<"Are you feeling numb already?" Some voice was heard.

"No. I have the oposite problem, I feel like I'm actually starting to feel things. Things like gratitude, betrayler, I even have the urge to thank you, for stopping." She smiled ironically, "What If Alli is right about me?" A tear dropped from her eye.

"What happened to the woman who called out for chaos, strife and pain to descend upon everyone and everything? What happened?" Stiles entered the room.

"Her bestfriend died." Hope said.

"Is that so?" He asked smiling.

Hope looked at him. She realized something is wrong.

"Wait. What am I doing here? And about what I was talking about?" She looked at him scared.

"You used chaos magic,Hope. Dark magic. And now she's dead." Stiles said.

"Who's dead?" She started crying.

"You want Jennifer to suffer." He ignored her.

"Yeah, maybe I did. She tried to kill my sister, Stiles." She looked at him.

"Oh, I'm not Stiles, love."

"What?" She asked confused.

Suddenly, the room filled with nothingness. All she could see was dark.

"Stiles?" She yelled but without any respond.

She noticed the only light in the room. She tried to ran forwards it but as farest away she ran than more it was dissapearing.

"No. No, no,no." Hope started shaking. "Why are you doing this to me?" She kneeled down crying.

She covered her eyes with her hands and tried to calm down.

"Hope?" she could hear a voice.

She turned around and saw Stiles. Her ran to her quickly and sat besises her.

"is this really you?" She asked breathing heavily.

"Hope, you have to wake up." he yelled.>

She woke up breathing heavily. She checked her fingers, "One, two, three,....nine, ten." She was no longer dreeaming. Hope took her phone and went to her car. It was around  4am but she had the urge to check on Stiles.

[...]

Hope came to the main door. She knocked but no one reponded, which was understantable, because it was still a night. Luckily, the door were unlocked. She opened them really quietly and went inside.

[...]

She tried to open Stiles's door quietly enough to not wake him up. She entered his room and he woke up.

"Hi." Hope whispered nervously.

"Hi. What's going on?" He sat down.

"Are you okay?" She closed the door behind her.

"Yeah? I'm fine." he smiled confusedly.

"You were in my dream again. I just needed to see you." She explained.

"What happened?" He looked at her worried.

"Nothing impornant, I think. It's just...It wasn't exactly a good dream." She sat down on his bed.

"What I was doing  here?" he asked.

"Not exactly sure." she lay down.

He looked at her and took a deep breathe. He lay down next to her and took her hand.

She smiled, "Can I stay? I don't want to be alone." she asked with sad tone.

"Yeah, yeah of course." he smiled.

She looked at him and moved closer to him. She placed her head on his chest and wrapped her hand around him. He smiled and started playing with her hair and she was slowly falling asleep.

[...]

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.2K 27 11
S5b Hope's trying to get her magic back. They all have to fight this new but actually very old creature. There's just one thing that can kill it..
58.6K 1.7K 38
An Alpha pack arrives in Beacon Hills, ready to wreak havoc. Deaton tries to prepare Isabel - as the Alpha leader seems to have other plans for the C...
130K 3.5K 26
Flora's supernatural adventure continues after her return from Europe • Book 2 • Season 3A & 3B of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf • I don't own Teen Wolf...
101K 3.5K 46
Both fresh out of high school, Stiles and Lydia are on the path to a new life. When those paths happen to cross though, things don't go the way they...