Is there any reason to love?

By SophistiSherrie

A modern college AU of TCF with Alberu×Cale. Cale Henituse, the firstborn of rich Henituse household - a tra... More

Chapter 1: Moving out
Chapter 2: The Arrival
Chapter 3: The Beastman
Chapter 5 : The Fresher's Party
Chapter 5 - Fresher's Party (2)
Chapter 6: Crash landing
Chapter 7: Chaos after the Calm(1)
Chapter 8: Chaos after the Calm (2)
Chapter 9: Intruder
Chapter 11: The council meeting
Chapter 12: Secret meeting

Chapter 4: Unexpected visit

827 47 9
By SophistiSherrie

Cale who was now done with his lectures for the day had to go to the Club room to greet the other DC members and get to know them out of formality.
.
.
.
"Oh you are here".... A girl's voice rang in his ear as soon as he opened the door.

The sight infront of him was truly unexpected and scary for him. He could see almost 10 members of DC including him staring at him intensely.

'Ho... It's a small number than I expected. I can understand though why this is such . Each one of them look strong and vicious judging by their aura and stares. Most of them look like they can fight well. '

Cale who was Hacker K in the past was an expert in judging people's personality from the smallest hints whether on Cyber or reality.

He still couldn't understand why they would let him join the DC.

' Ah... It's not me they are anticipating to work with what they really want is my money . Since the DC does have powerful members but they don't come from an influential household and lack support. Even though I'm a trash I'm still a Henituse. This is what they all must be thinking.'

"Hello, I'm Cale Henituse. Nice to meet you all ", he replied curtly.

"Hmm... My name is Sally. I'm your sunbae-nim and here is" ..... She gave the other members a hint to introduce themselves.

"Myself Jennette and this is Lucas.
We are second years .Just call us by our names i don't like formalities. ", A girl said.

A blonde pair then came in front.

"I'm Jack and this is my sister Hannah, nice to meet you Young Master Cale".

The blond girl looked like she was not very interested in this .

"Hello , I'm Rei Stacker your sunbae-nim . " The said sunbae-nim then nudged the person beside him .

A readhead then spoke , "I'm Rex. A second year. "

A short silence continued before a robotic voice came to everyone's ears , "I'm Mary" that was all she said.

Cale saw a figure dressed in an over-sized hoodie, the hood hiding the head to the nose and a mask which covered the rest of the face .

"Yeah, one more thing. One member is not present here. He has gone to attend some work. You can meet him later. You should come here regularly and do your duties". Sally said and dismissed everyone.

'Hmm... Maybe I'm thinking too hard but I'm having a bad feeling for the last member. Who would he be? Well maybe I can ask Alberu sunbae-nim since he lives just next door '. Cale thought before turning to leave.

"Achoo .... The blonde sneezed . Is anyone talking shit about me ?"

He wound up his work and left for the dorms.

In the way Alberu encountered Cale since they were both walking the same way.

He couldn't avoid it. Not that he hated it either. Was it because Cale was someone like him but he didn't feel sickening around him than those nobles who showered him with false praises? Instead he was becoming intrigued because of the other's personality.

"Hey, I heard about what happened today... Are you fine ?" He tried to strike a conversation with the red head.

"Ho.. yes I'm fine Sunbae-nim. Are you perhaps worried about me ? " The redhead asked in a teasing tone. But what happened next was even more unexpected.

A light blush bloomed on Alberu's face and he couldn't reply for the first time. He could feel his face becoming hot when he remembered what happened in the morning earlier.

' I don't know why but he looks cute blushing ..... What am I doing'? Cale thought to himself.

Suddenly thinking about how he was staring at Alberu so intensely and having such thoughts made him also blush.

Both idiots blushing stepped into the lift and a silence continued. This time it was peaceful compared to the first time they met.

As soon as they were stepping out Cale winced.

"Hey, are you okay ?" Alberu asked worriedly. The stoic expression from Cale's face long gone replaced by a frown. He knew why this happened. He did dodge the punch but sprained his ankle in the process.

"It seems like I sprained my ankle sunbae-nim ". Cale replied holding back a sigh.

"Ho... So should I support you my dear hoobae? "

"Hah, yes please carry me "

"Ok wait -what carry you !?"

"Yeah you don't want my other ankle to suffer the same do you Alberu sunbae-nim? The shining sun doesn't shine on everyone I guess."

"Hah... It has just been 2 or 3 days we met and you have become this bold to ask me to carry you." No matter how much he grumbled he did carry Cale later.

Step step , they walked towards Cale's apartment.

"What is this position sunbae-nim? "

Cale asked Alberu who was carrying him in bridal style. He was getting embarrassed ,what if someone saw them like this. A scandal- yes he would be posted on the front page of the college's group if this continued.

"Hah it's better for your situation my dear hoobae and it's easier to carry you like this . Just be patient I will drop you when we reach your apartment."

Alberu said that but he himself was getting butterflies in this position. The way in which Cale wrapped his arms around his neck as assurance. His soft breaths tingling against the blond's skin . The feeling of slim waist he was holding and Cale's face close to his observing him. He tried so desperately to calm his heart which was beating dangerously because of this unexpected intimacy .

Cale on the other hand found it amusing even if the other man was known to be an ideal leader and president he used to trick everyone with his fake smile. Seeing this person having a relaxed expression was truly unexpected and refreshing in a way.

However both of them stopped their thoughts when they opened the door and found unwelcome guests.

"You?? You-" Alberu stuttered seeing the troublemaker who caused him headache few days back .

"What are you doing here Choi Han !? And why are they here too?"

Cale said eyeing the figure who was sitting in the lounge with two small creatures tucked next to him.

"We missed you nya ~" a red cat said.

"Yeah you should have taken us with you since you didn't , we came with Choi Han nya ." A silver cat chimed .

'Haa... I knew that father wouldn't just leave me alone . Still he sent Choi Han when there really was no need. It's not like I'm going to cause a ruckus. Ron doesn't seems to argue about it either since Choi Han is indeed protective of me.' Cale thought.

"Cale-nim.... I wanted to make sure if you are safe from those nobles who pest you ." Choi Han said making a sad expression.

Somehow both Alberu and Cale could imagine him as a droopy abandoned puppy with that expression.

"Ha... I didn't know my hoobae has so many connections. He became a member of DC on the second day and even knows the other members so well. " Alberu said with a sly smile.

"DC? You are a member of DC Choi Han? "Cale asked Choi Han stupified finding he is the last member.

"Cale-nim I came here a few days ago after Count Deruth told me about you moving out and just wanted to assure your safety. On and Hong pleaded on tagging along so I brought them with me. When I arrived , a student challenged me saying I'm a commoner and called you a trash who is supporting me. So I beat him. I tried to avoid though. But he kept insulting you. The VICE principal asked me to join the DC so I couldn't refuse."

Choi Han said his vicious aura scaring Cale who was taking in the information quickly.

"Haa .... Why are surrounded by so many troublesome things hoobae?" Alberu asked.

"What do you mean sunbae-nim?"

"Those are beastmen right. The cat tribe . They have the stealth and traits of cats. "

"Yeah I know I adopted them so they are under Henituse household's protection. "

'Haa.... Impressive he adopted beastmen cats who are usually very secretive and also knows a powerful DC member.'

"So where will you be staying?"Cale asked Choi Han.

"Count Deruth arranged a room in the dorms. It is two floors down."

'I see... He meticulously planned this hah. This wasn't father's idea he just agreed, it was that old man's. Damn it.'

The cats who were listening patiently reached the readhead's legs and clinged to them, stroking their face with the hem and purring as Cale patted their heads.

Hong did the same with Alberu when he called them towards him. Later On also joined.

'Somehow he is good at this. Heh.'Cale thought observing them.

Argh! he suppressed his painful groan. He didn't want Choi Han to know about his injury who would go mad, almost killing that student and causing him more trouble.

"Choi Han you should go now. Take On and Hong with you and feed them. I will see you tomorrow."

"Ok ,Cale-nim. I will see you later. " He replied with an innocent smile.

"We will see you later nya~" both cats chimed in to which the redhead nodded .

"Hmm... so why didn't you tell them about your injury."

Alberu asked Cale before taking him to the couch and helping him to lay there.

"They would be worried unnecessarily. Also it isn't a big injury."

Alberu who was listening to him made a smug face before replying....

"Are you trying to fool me . My dear hoobae it seems like you don't like troubles and attention. Hmm? "

Cale has only a second to think before how is Alberu so good at reading his thoughts.

"So you know sunbae-nim. "

"Hmm. Where is the medical kit?"

"Why do you need it?"

"Obviously... to wrap your injury. Or you want to suffer more my dear hoobae."

"The second drawer.... "He replied blankly trying to register that the shining Crown prince of Roan is going to treat his wound personally.

Alberu who was now Sitting on the other side asked Cale to stretch his legs and wrapped the sprained ankle with the bandage. He had to lift the younger's pants hem a little in the process allowing him a little peek to the slender and pale legs. He ignored the thought quickly and did his work.

Cale who was observing the blonde flinched when their eyes meet. None of them break the eye contact until they heard the window made a sound most probably because of the impact of wind.

"...I will leave now. Take care. Can't have a DC member skipping his duty."

Alberu walked out of the apartment hurriedly excusing himself leaving behind only a moment of silence. Cale who was still dazed didn't bother to stop him .

At night, their thoughts overlapped as they doze off to the dream world.

' It isn't that bad to have a neighbour.'

To be continued.

Next Chapter:
The fresher's welcome party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 46.6K 117
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
480K 10.9K 60
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
293K 9.3K 35
but what would you do if i went to touch you now? what would you do if they never found us out? theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lower...
76.2K 2.2K 37
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...