The Paris Fiancé || Santos...

By Dancer9816

Izabela dos Santos Emboaba is planning on moving around the world from Salt Lake City, Utah, USA to Paris, Fr... More

The Paris Fiancé
The Paris Fiancé
The Paris Fiancé
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.

15.

139 6 5
By Dancer9816

Liked by oliviafgum jetejenna and millions of others

izaemboaba #tb to Diamonds in George Balanchine's Jewels with (a)chaseoconnell

View 3,195 comments

chaseoconnell I loved dancing Diamonds with you!

this_be_tati Your extensions are to die for 🥵

balletpeople Imagine being this amazing 😭😍

yannickbittencourt Woooo! Can't wait to dance with you on stage!

jotaamancio 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨 like it ain't nothing

gabestoneshayer Oh yeaaaaaaah 😎

alrightal Pose 😎

neymarjr Minha princesa 😍😍😍
See translation: My princess 😍😍😍

gabrieliemboaba 😍😍😍

hannah87oneil 😍😍😍

aprilgiangeruso Slay 🥵

neyandiza Wow 😍 so incredible!

gabi_lukasik Can I be you for a day 😭😭😭

laceylowe 🥵 sheeeeeeeesh

amauryguichon 😤 doing the work

balletwest 💎💎💎

juleshough Yes Izabela 😤😤

mariovitalelabrador You said leg UP 🥵

lysjonespointe Perfection 🙌🏼

leoversatti Damn 😮‍💨

candantas Mamí 😱😱😱

🔵⚪️

⚪️🔵

Liked by thiagosilva cassiepearlt and millions of others

neymarjr 🔜 minha linda esposa 😘😘😍 eu te amo muito!
See translation: 🔜 my beautiful wife 😘😘😍 I love you so much!

Comments on this post have been limited

izaemboaba Eu te amo muito Neymar 🥰 meu marido 💞💞💞
See translation: I love you so much Neymar 🥰 my husband 💞💞💞

nadine.goncalves Minha adorável futura filha
See translation: My lovely future daughter

oscar_emboaba Eu amo você dois 💙
See translation: I love you both 💙

davilucca Eu te amo 😘
See translation: I love you 😘

"Neymar, it's been years and you still have the same bad dance moves," Iza laughed. She and Neymar were in the kitchen cooking dinner together.

"Ouch, Izabela, that hit me right in the heart," Neymar gasped and placed a hand on his chest.

She laughed and leaned forward to kiss him as the dogs wove between their legs. She wrapped her arms around his waist and smiled. Iza could hear his heart beating in his chest steadily. She looked up at him and grinned.

"I... fucking... love... you," Neymar said in between kisses.

"I love you too," she murmured rubbing his lower back.

He leaned down and gently picked her up around her thighs. Neymar lifted her up on to the island and stood between her legs. She smiled as she rubbed his cheek. Their foreheads were pressed together. He softly kissed the top of her nose before moving to kiss her neck.

Iza softly moaned, "Neymar."

"Mmm," he hummed against her skin.

She closed her eyes. She let out little breathy sighs. His fingers dug into her sides, making her bite her lip. Iza bit her lip as his continued to kiss her neck. His beard brushed against her soft skin making her moan softly.

"Ney," she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Eu te amo," he murmured into her neck before he started kissing her collar bones.

"I love you too," she mumbled as she gripped his shirt in her fist.

She continued to enjoy their time together. It had been a while since they had both felt like this. Iza ran her fingers through his hair eliciting a soft moan from him.

"Hey what's u-oh."

Iza snapped her head towards the door, and Neymar pulled away from her too. She sighed heavily when she saw Gil and Jo standing there. It took everything in her not to yell at them for interrupting her moment with Neymar. They both stood there looking awkward while she and Neymar glared at them.

"Sorry," Jo looked embarrassed.

"It's fine," she muttered jumping off the island counter, "I'll uhm, go get Amaury."

"Izabela-" Neymar took her hand.

"I'll be right back," she pulled away.

Iza grabbed her jacket as she hurried towards the back door. She stopped for a second and looked in the mirror. Relief washed over her when she saw that there weren't the start of any hickies. When Neymar was younger, he loved making her neck look like a leopard. She opened the door and ran across the yard to the guest house.

It was only a few seconds after she knocked on the door that Amaury answered. He was on his phone and motioned for her to come in. She left her shoes by the door and walked in. She went and sat down on the sofa. Amaury was angrily talking in French. He hung up the phone and slammed it down on the kitchen table.

"Sorry, mon amie," he apologised when Iza jumped.

"No I'm sorry. I didn't realise you were on the phone."

"It's fine. Just my divorce lawyer. Just trying to sort the last few things out."

"Seems like everything has been sped up," she commented.

"Yeah after I stopped talking with Fiona personally, it went a lot smoother."

"I'm glad! Are you ready for dinner? Gil and Jo are here."

"Sounds good!" Amaury smiled.

"Great!"

"Oh, do you want to get drinks with Amelia, Tessa, and I after your studio time in three days?" Amaury asked as they walked out of the guest house.

"Oh uhm, yeah that's fine. Thanks for helping set that up."

"No problem!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.7K 44
"True love doesn't mean inseparable; It means being separated and nothing changes."-unknown ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Geovanna Emboaba has been through...
62.5K 956 39
Sometimes good things are meant to fall apart so better things can fall together. -------------------- When Emma gets a job at Psg as a marketing as...
135K 4.8K 35
𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ──── ❝please don't be in love with someone else! please don't have somebody waiting on you!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 they must learn...
5.7K 168 30
Experience the journey of Maya Vasquez and the Brazilian footballer, Neymar da Silva Santos Junior who were childhood best friends, birthday mates an...