Behind Those Scarlet Eyes (Ku...

By youresoradical

Soon after Kurpakia restricted Chrollo's nen, he finally resumes his main goal, to take back the crimson eyes... More

★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛ ᴇʏᴇꜱ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴇʏᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴛᴡᴏ ꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɪɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ᴘʀɪᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛꜱ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ᴄᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ]彡★
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 E𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 N𝚎𝚡𝚝 S𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎: 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚎𝚊 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝙾𝚏 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙰𝚐𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚢𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚢𝚎٭⊹•꧂
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝔸𝕓𝕪𝕤𝕤 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕕 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕤 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖, 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣: ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕤ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖: 𝔸𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕞ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕒𝕕𝕖ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖: ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤ঔৣ✞
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐌𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐛✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐞𝐥✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚✢❦☽
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆⬾✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖙𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯: 𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔢𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢: ℜ𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔐𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝 𝕿𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊 𝕺𝖋 𝕸𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖞 𝕿𝖔 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖗⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙: 𝕭𝖔𝖙𝖍 𝕰𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖕𝖊𝖓 ⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊: 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖞⬾♛✥

✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩: 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝔻𝕖𝕤 ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕤ঔৣ✞

582 30 19
By youresoradical

She was fucked.

She was trapped within the webs that the spider had created.

"𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑭𝒐𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕"

The words replay in her head as a vague memory exposes itself within her head, sending jagged flashbacks through her mind as these words play on repeat in her mind.

The beating pressure of the water doesn't soothe the physical aching that courses through her being as she crouches down the tub, holding her knees close to her chest as the water soaks in her being, beading through her hair and streaming down the angles of her face.

She wanted to sob, she wanted to scream in aggravation, but to be true to herself she had every reason to feel this way, this was justice bestowed upon her.

It was time to once again confront the head of the spider.

"You know that if a spider visits you during the day then it's a guest-" She whispered words were muted by the rushing water of her shower.

"Yet a nightly encounter symbolizes a thief." The masculine voice of Chrollo plays in her head as she attempts to drone out his seemingly inescapable voice.

The palm of her right hand hits the side of her head as if it would rid her of his voice.

"Little bunny, won't you bless me with your company?" His voice was deep, sultry even, yet all the same, it caused the goosebumps on her skin to rise as a cold shiver shoots itself down her back.

She had never severed the connection between her and Chrollo, so now he was taking advantage of this situation, taking advantage of her disheveled panicked state.

Shaking her head, the girl silently refuses to accept the current events.

Why was he here now? after two and a half years what could he possibly want with her, what service could she possibly do for him.

"I think it's almost time for us to speak face to face once more, you know where to find me, little bunny."

"I do not wish to speak to you, leave me alone forevermore." She whispered to herself, once more to guarantee the severed connection.

She wouldn't let him intervene, she couldn't.

If Kurapika found out that she used to be a part of the Phantom Troupe, his rage could blind him, he could kill her before she would even have a chance of explaining herself.

Or worse, he would be hurt, knowing the deep truth of her past, something that she tried to forget and let rest dormant till now, it would be her that would ultimately hurt her beloved.

Her heart physically stung at the thought.

𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒌

𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒌

𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒌

Lifting her head towards the direction of the door, she had to suppress a small yelp.

"(y/n)? Are you alright in there? You've been in there for some time."

The angelic voice of Kurapika muffled through the door.

Her lips quivered at this.

He wouldn't find out.

She'd murder before she'd let that happen.

"Yes my love, I was getting out now."

She called back as she stood up from her fetal position.

Turning off the water and grabbing a towel, she soon leaves the steamed-up shower room.

Upon opening up the door, her eye laid itself upon her lover, who was currently dressed and sitting on her bed.

Noticing her quiet questioning look, the blonde scratched the back of his neck, looking away from her rather naked form.

An old associate of mine recently contacted me regarding some new intel on a lead, they want to meet up, it could be rather useful."

The blonde commented as his grey eyes watched her form walk over to her wooden dresser and continue to pull out some casual clothes.

"You think it's worth it? If so, go, anything helps." She replied almost feeling as if he was asking her if he could go or not, not that she had any say in what he does or where he goes.

"I'll be back before midnight," The blonde then stands and takes a few steps to land behind the girl, his covered arms slip around her waist, locking her within his arms as he rests his head on her shoulder.

Dropping the article of clothing, the girl brings her left hand up to stroke his head in a loving manner before leaning her own head against his, he smelled good, his natural evergreen musk mixed with a bit of lemongrass.

Turning around, the girl then places her nude body against the blonde's, holding him tenderly as she hooks her arm around his neck, interlocking her fingers as she held him there, looking up at his adorable features.

His arms snaked themselves around her once more, he too holding him rather close to her form.

Her eye gazed at the delicate features of her lover as her heart started thumping a bit harder.

His blonde locks fell with such grace, framing his face so perfectly as if he were painted by the gods themselves, his skin was so soft and had a tinge of rosiness to them.

"Come back to me, for I love you with my entire being." She whispered to him as she lifted herself up to his lips, placing her warm ones on his own plump lips.

Her lips remained there for a bit longer than usual before she parted herself away from her lover.

"I'll always come back to you." A soft smile graced his features before he let go of his lover, leaving her in her own room, now cold and alone.

So then why did it sound like a goodbye?

Even after she heard the front door close, she stood frozen, as her towel eventually dropped to the floor of her bedroom.

She was sure to make this the last time.

。.+†*:.。.+†*:.。.+†*:.。.+†*:.。.+†*:.。

It was a bit colder despite it being spring, the wind also wasn't so kind as the faint footsteps of her thick boots reverberated against the concrete ground.

Her lips her slightly parted as a shaky breath escaped her lungs.

Her hair was down as a navy beret sat, lending next to no warmth to the girl's head.

It had been a while since she wore this particular outfit, it was the one she wore often when she was a part of the troupe.

She wore a high-neck black textured crop-top with fishnet sleeves which showed off her arms a bit, her waist donned a black strapped harness that tightened itself much like a belt before being strapped down around her thighs in a garter-like fashion, her navy cargo pants almost seemed black with the night.

Her hair waved itself within the wind, small tresses of her hair flowed, causing strands to graze her skin, causing her goosebumps to make an appearance.

She didn't have to use In, however, it was a smart thing to do considering her lack of basic info she had to go off of.

Chrollo could be alone or others could be here with him.

She on the other hand was prepared to die.

Her footfalls stopped momentarily, nothing but the wind passing through the abandoned concrete jungle sounded, she lifted her chin up as she enjoyed the soft breeze, even for a moment.

Her one (e/c) looked towards the moon as it gazed down upon her, watching her every move, yet not protecting her from harm.

"Remember when we used to look up to the moon, the stars?" She whispered out, her breath barely even registering.

She let her smile fall before she turned around and looked up to a ledge of a building, spotting the man of the hour, basking in the moonlight.

He looked as if he was birthed from the stars themselves.

His closed eyelids opened once he felt her gaze upon him, almost burning him with soft intensity.

Her eye noticed the soft glisten in his obsidian eyes, lowering down to reach her solo one.

His hair was down, flowing with the breeze, soft tresses flying back while others stayed and framed his angular face.

His turquoise orbs seemed so foreign yet familiar, it had been so long since she had seen them, they had weight to them she knew this as a fact.

He seemed rather casual, unlike herself, she seemed ready as he didn't seem so.

He wore a pair of black slacks along with a white button-up that was currently half unbuttoned, his collarbones and his defined toned neck were a sight for sore eyes.

He didn't even wear his signature bandana, causing his tattooed cross to be on display.

Chrollo looked down at her, gazing down at her current form, she was truly different yet at the same time, she remained unchanged.

A soft smile appeared before he too looked at the stars.

"You once had said that the moon was a lonely figure, searching for friends."

His lips twitched slightly as he looked into the glistening black abyss.

"I thought of you when I said it." She spoke as she too looked up, the both of them looking into the black sea of the night sky.

They remained silent for a few moments before the both of them broke their contact with the sky, now looking at one another once more.

"Why did you abandon the troupe?" He questioned, testing her despite him already knowing the answer.

She scoffed lightly at this.

"I would have killed you if I stayed."

He knew it, of course, he always knew that it would be her holding the dagger to his neck, it would always be her applying pressure to his wounds.

He wanted nothing else, no one else but for it to be her.

He knew what she meant, he knew what miraculous power she held, he knew firsthand how destructive that power was, yet he knew It was rather too soon for him to retire, however.

Just because he knew how he wanted to die doesn't mean he's necessarily ready just yet, there was a rather annoying gnat he wanted to get rid of first.

Then he'd allow death to guide them through the desert.

。.+†*:.。.+†*:.。.+†*:.。.+†*:.。.+†*:.。

The wind wasn't shy to annoy the blonde, his hair tickling the back of his neck as an unwelcomed shutter was sent down his back.

Adjusting his back suit by its cuffs, his grey eyes looked over the abandoned theme park, his feet guiding him to the infamous carousel that he had once visited before.

"So you came? You seem to surprise me~"

The sultry and erotic voice of Hisoka spoke as he looked over a hand of playing cards to make eye contact with the blonde.

"You said you had information that I would deem valuable. What is it?" Kurapika spoke, his voice vibrating off of the brick buildings that were suffering nearby.

The magician couldn't help but smirk at this, unbeknownst to him, his lover has a dirty secret hidden in the corner.

"Now now, this is the first time I've seen you in so long, in order to obtain something, something of equal value must be exchanged, what do you have to offer for such valuable information?"

The golden-eyed clown looked into the stale grey ones of the blonde, who in turn was glaring daggers, clutching his fists till they turned white.

"Hmm."

Thinking for a quick moment, the redhead decided to throw a single card his way with his long and nimble fingers, the card slicing its way through the air till the blonde caught it between his index and middle fingers, flipping it so he was able to see its contents.

Kurapika's grey eyes looked over the card, but much to his surprise, it wasn't Hisoka's normal playing card but a reversed Tarot card.

"High Priestess." The blonde mumbled as his furrowed brows as he looks back towards the golden-eyed joker.

"Harm, Secrets, Hidden Agenda. Do you wish to know more?"

The blonde stayed quiet as he took in the words that were being spared unto him.

"What do you know about number eight of the Phantom Troupe?"

The blonde looked towards the ground for a moment before realigning his gaze with the red-haired jester.

Before Kurapika could reply, however, Hisoka spoke, "The first eighth member to be exact. The one Shizuku took the place of."

Hisoka licked his lips with anticipation.

The blonde had no knowledge of this spider, this original number eight, who the hell was Hisoka referring to?

For a moment, the blonde had an image pop into his head, the image of the girl's plan board, the red strings that connected the Phantom Troupe to various plots and schemes, along with all of the members listed below.

Along with the image of the number eight.

"What do you know about (Y/n) the original number eight of the Phantom Troupe?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 224 11
(𝔜𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔢! ℌ𝔛ℌ 𝔵 𝔄𝔠𝔯𝔬𝔟𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔠! ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯) ♥︎♥︎♥︎ "𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜. ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕣𝕙𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕟𝕖�...
229K 6.9K 41
Status: ✎Ongoing 39/45* // ↳《Female Zoldyck¡! Reader》 ➷Stars were out, moon was shining, and an auction was currently ongoing. It was a perfect night...
14.2K 635 32
"Sometimes you just gotta leave your past behind and take a new path in which your past won't be regrettable." Running away just makes everything wor...
94.2K 2.2K 20
Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio were (y/n)'s best friends. They were the her friends, her everything, her...family, not that her real ones care abo...