My Don ✔︎

By itgirlkimz

[ COMPLETED ] Kamila Bailey or Kam is a new girl in Kellits, Clarendon, a new high school, a new friend, and... More

Intro
Main Characters pt.1
New beginnings
Tattooed guy
D'yani
First kiss
Best friend
Imperfection
Altercation
Home alone
Sports day
Sports day continued
Bonding
Meeting parents
Likkle parchii
Unexpected
Birthday twins
Unthinkable
Brother in law
The X
Symptoms
Teenage pregnancy
The first crisis
Shattered
Disputes
Brothers
Possessive
Thomas
If I ain't got you
Picture day
Dry cry
Bonding with daddy
Graduation Day
Bare wit me
You're beautiful
Location
Taken
Separated
Note
You are like Papa!
"Then you and me"
Everything I wanted
You did not break mee ♫︎
Forgiveness
Pacify her ♫︎
Blackmail
Break up
Make up
Daddy's babygirl
Unfaithful
Main Characters pt.2
Old friend
Brotherly love
Momma's boy
Unpredicted
Mistake
Hit different
Secrets & lies
NOT A CHAPTER
Fake smiles
Defile
His peace
Love is blind
Too experienced
Hurtin' me
Exchange
Birth date
Arya Parchment
Parenthood 1
Shady
Stubborn
Baby mothers
The Fam
Beach house
Beach house continued
Hard for me
Surgery
Leaving her
My Don II

Parenthood 2

4.8K 356 98
By itgirlkimz

Kamila's pov 🦋

    I went to the fridge for a bottle of water giving her pills for the headache, I told D'yani I'll take care of her, I opened the guest room giving her some of the maternity clothes I used to wear cause mi no have anything else weh fit cause Lisa slim in body, and also new underwear.

She showers and come out sitting on the bed.

"Sorry am a mess, like these past days the only thing I do is cry" I shook my head rubbing her arms.

"That's fine, it's ok not to be ok Lisa, I'm so sorry for your loss" I'm strange, I never know what to say to a person that just lost a loved one a me one?

She sniffles going to change then come back. Maybe Arya can cheer her up a little. I took her up she just woke up," hey baby, we ago try mek grandma happy" she smiled.

"Where's daddy Arya," I ask the baby, then D'yani answer " daddy is here, mommy feels better now?".

My nasty mind

"Not really but she will be, cook dinner I'm starving" mi go to Lisa she smiled taking my baby.

"Awww, she is so sweet". Arya liked her because she always cry when she no like people.

"I'll help D'yani make dinner, drink the water please" I left,

...
I made a plate for her to bring it but she fell asleep with Arya so took the baby mi glad she asleep yk rest r mind, but it leads to today's encounter.

We lay down in our room," b I think it was your grandfather the man in the supermarket,". it deh on my mind for some time.

"I know it's him if he would just come to me instead of following you around, him cruel Kam if u see him anywhere call me same time" I nodded, he feels something about his father's death he is just being tough.

"Are you okay Kam, with everything, the baby" to be honest I'm not, I don't want to put my baby in all of this.

D'yani's Pov

"Actually no I'm not what if he tries to hurt our baby because of stupid gang-related things babe".

Every time I think my messed up family is done and my past another fuckry come fi mash up weh we have.

"Nothing will happen I promise" then mi phone start ring it was an unknown number.

"Yes".

"I'm downstairs I want to talk" I know that voice anywhere, how the fuck him get past the guards?

"D'yani who's it," Kam asked, I went to the door, to the other room for my mom

"Mum wake up" she jumps up, shit she use to it from that man.

"Wah D'yani" she groans I told her Robert's father is here and she needs to stay in my master bedroom with Kamila and the baby while I talk to him.

"If anyone comes in shoot dem dead, if mi no come back you know weh fi do alright"I whisper she shakes her head taking the gun.

"Mi soon come back," Kam looks timid, I kissed her and my child.

"Took you long enough grandson," he sits in my chair putting down his gun.

I sit down eyeing his men, dem harmed all a dem, bout six inside but mi know him have more round mi yard.

"Mi wah uh move some things fi mi," he said smoking,

"Why you think mi ago do it," like him no just kill his only fucking son,

"Your daughter is why it would be a shame to see her not grow up," he said with pure abhorrence.

I glare at him,
"Doh fuck uh self, leave mi family out a dis ".
He laughed.

"Only if you do what I say, son".

"I'm not your fucking son, and mi nah move nothing fi you" I got up.

"I think you want to rethink that foolish talk" he was looking at something, I turned to Mark.

"Weh the fuck yah do in a mi yard,". His face fucked up,

"This is mark you'll work together on this shipping, I believe you know each other," him sick if he thinks mi ago ship nothing wid dis yah batty man.

"Mi a give all a uno five seconds fi leave mi house" I yelled, standing on my feet.

"Son, I have a man next door to the room you little girlfriend, child, and Lisa is in if you no wah mi give dem the go fi cause unwanted bloodshed you ago do weh mi seh".

I sit down...

Kamila pov 🦋

The next day

D'yani just went along with his day like nothing no happen yesterday when mi try talk to him he said he's not in the mood.

I don't even know what happen last night,

Natalie (Mark's sister) is coming over for a hairdo, I said no but she insists and I'm a friendly person so I agreed to do it.

D'yani left early this morning without telling me where he went, Lisa is with Arya, I thank God for her she's like therapy for her grandma.

I cleaned, cooked, did the laundry, and was relaxing a little bit.

Somebody knocked I know it's Natalie.

"Hey, girl, damn you have the baby already" I beamed, "yeah, she's everything" I closed the door and told her to sit in the living room.

"Mi wah you install wah green lace, big party a keep a hotel weh mi work, bay bad man go deh there so mi kinda afraid eno" she sighs,

"Just do uh job and go home without talking to them" she nodded looking at her cute son's photograph on her screen.

"Yea, umm I think my brother is part of some gang, some nights ago somebody beat him black and blue, mi no have no other friends fi talk to, him ago get himself killed Kam". Well would you look at that, she no know weh him did a do she's just a nice lady, and her brother is the devil himself.

"Maybe it was just a bar fight," I said.

"It didn't look so like the person did wah kill him"mi feel fi r but she need fi know r brother a shit mi ago mek she see because some people need to see the truth than being told.

"I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding" I continued doing my work, the color fit r tho.

"Hello, Kam the baby's hungry," Lisa said," I'll finish up if you'll like" ee Lisa do hair.

I washed my hands taking her," you don't have a problem, Natalie," she said no, cause mi no wah she think nothing.

I fed her, but Lisa can do r thing.

"Mi neva know you do hair,".

"I do actually and nails but Robert said he would take care of me then I had a child so my goals just went away in time". She said and Natalie admired her final look.

"You can still do it, like work with me we can expand my business in a bigger salon and I can employ people too". I said burping the baby.

She smiles, "that is brilliant Kamila, help get my mind off some things I will make some calls" she says excited going outside

"Kam thanks for today umm I'll call you-".her attention is on something or someone else

Mick and Kareem walk in with their suitcases

"Kareem" Natalie says looking dumbfounded.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Natalie's son ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 1.1K 11
Kayla Williams didn't expect to fall in love with a big man much less the don of her community. Big man in she hole, she like that Big man in she hol...
270K 30.8K 62
#jamicanbooks #youngadult #darklove #younglove #badman #crime #dark #don #eroticromance #enemiestolovers #gun #jamaican #love #mafia #patois #patwa #...
20.6K 1.8K 23
Nineteen year old Asania leaves an abusive relationship with her ex boyfriend and focuses on school where she met her bestfriend Zenya. Asa isn't loo...
8.9K 532 29
𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴