Eudaimonia | | Peter Parker x...

Por littlefreaklouist

It is a 'regular' day for Y/N Stark. Until she figures out who Peter Parker really is. They have a fight agai... Más

ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀꜱ
1 | ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ
2 | ᴏɴᴇ
3 | ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ
4 | ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʜᴇʀ
5 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
6 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
7 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
8 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
9 | ᴍᴀɢᴜɴᴀ
10 | ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏɴ
11 | ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ
12 | 18!
13 | ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ɪᴛ
14 | ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
15 | ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴍᴇ
16 | ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
17 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴘ
18 | 3'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
19 | ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ 18
20 | ᴍᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
21 | ʜᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ
22 | ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛᴇᴅ
23 | ʟɪᴇꜱ
24 | ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ?
25 | ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ
26 | ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ
27 | ᴄᴜʀᴇꜱ
27.5 | ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ
29 | ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ
30 | ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ
31 | ᴛɪᴏ
32 | ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ
33 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ?
34 | ʜꜱʟᴏᴛ
35 | ᴅᴏᴡɴ
36 | ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ
37 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴀᴄᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ.
!!

28 | ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ

95 5 20
Por littlefreaklouist

GUYS THERE IS NO WARNINGS FOR THE FIRST TIME!!

that picture-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's moving day, I am setting up my bedroom, it has a lot of fucking windows and a balcony for my yoga. Peter's room is across the hall from mine. I have white walls except one is green with jungly prints. A lot of my plants are by that wall and I have a few mirrors on it as well. I just finished setting up my wickered bedframe and now I'm putting on my white sheets and white comforter.

Suddenly there's a knock at my door. "Come in." I mutter. Peter opens the door and looks around.

"Woah this is cool." He brushes his hand on the wall. "Hey, that's my plant." He smiles. "I'm shocked it's still alive, you've had it for six months."

"Yeah." I look over from my bed grinning at him. "Are you finished?" I ask.

"Yeah, I wanted your opinion on how it looked." My face flushes red at his words. He wanted my opinion. That makes me so fucking happy.

"Okay." I beam and I walk out of my room and into his. He has gray walls and it's pretty plain, very Peter Parker. "Very Peter Parker, I like it." I utter.

"You do?!" He looks at me with shock. I nod my head. "Oh, I thought you would hate it."

I let out a laugh. "I like it. It's really you." I repeat myself. He nods his head and smiles. He then grabs onto my hand and brings me outside of his room. We walk past the moving people, Pepper and Happy are ordering people where to put stuff.

"We will be back." Peter utters. They nod. We head outside and down the stairs. He pulls his keys out to his keys to his 1975 dark blue bronco. He unlocks it and opens the door for me.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"My clothes got ruined when Osborn killed Happy's apartment so we need to go shopping." He pulls out his phone and plugs it into aux.

"You should let me play the music." I smirk.

"I made you a playlist last week, I wanna play it for you." His words make me smile and feel butterflies come alive in my stomach. Heat grows on my face.

"Okay." I hold back my smile. The first song to play is girl crush by Harry Styles. I try to hold back my smile.

"Oh, on christmas, I have the best present ever that Pepper helped me buy." He murmurs.

"Is it a cat?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"My only hint is you have to find what you want to wear before January 23rd." He beams at the thought. What the hell is it?

"Hm..." Is all I say. I enjoy the music and the noises of Harry singing. Peter holds onto my hand.

When we pull into the parking lot of the mall, he quickly gets out and opens the door for me. "Thank you." I mutter.

"Of course, my love." He kisses the side of my face. He opens the door for me. When we walk in, there are a group of three girls who all glance at us then turn back to each other and whisper. They stand up.

"Can we get a picture with you guys?" A girl asks, she has tears in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I just love you guys so much." She smiles widely.

"Sure." I replied.

"I have the biggest crush on both of you." Another girl says. We all get into a pose and snap a picture. "Thank you so much!"

"Yeah, of course. Have a nice day." I replied.

"K bye." Is the only thing Peter says.

"K bye?" I ask him.

"What?" He raises his hands in defense.

"I carried that." I told him.

"Stop yelling dude." He mutters. I'm not even yelling?! I burst out into laughter.

"You would be nowhere without me." I mummer. "Okay, this store has lots of sweaters." We walk into Cotton On.

"Okay... I like this." He holds out a brown sweater.

"Yeah, that's nice." I comment. "Oh and you should get this." I grab another sweater.

About five minutes later, Peter has all the clothes he wants to try on. "Okay, I'll be done in just a second." He utters as he goes into the dressing room. I sit on a bench. About two minutes later he walks out in a pair of black pants and a dark green sweater. "I like it actually." He looks in the mirror.

I stand up next to him in the mirror. "Yeah, it looks nice." I smile. I then look over at his shoulder and poke at it

"Stop poking my shoulder or I'll choke you." He warns. I chuckle and continue poking it

"Okay, now go finish because I am hungry." I push him back into the room. He kisses my collar bone quickly then pushes me back. God I want to get a tattoo there with a web and a heart in the middle of it. Hm.

Once Peter finishes trying on the clothes, he buys everything, then we leave and he takes me to a smoothie bowl place. "What are you getting?" I ask him.

"I think I will get something with bananas and strawberries." He mumbles.

"Plain. But okay." I utter. "Should I get a web tattoo with a heart in the middle?" I ask.

"I mean... That shouldn't be up to me. It's your choice. I think that'd be cool." He stutters.

"I've been thinking about it for a while." I mumble. We order our food and then begin eating.

Once we finish eating, we go into a couple more shops, until we go into a tattoo shop.

"I've been thinking about it since when we were seventeen, meaning the time we were seventeen five years ago." I clarified. "I'm going to do it."

"Okay, you do that." He chuckles.

And I did it. It looks so fucking good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pepper is going to kill me." I sighed into my hands. "But I am actually obsessed."

"I like it, I think you look beautiful but Pepper might kill you... But you're also an adult and you can make your own decisions." Peter utters gripping onto my hand as we walk inside. In the car I put on Peters sweatshirt so I could hide the plastic wrap on my collar bone.

"Where'd you guys go?" Pep asks.

"Parky needed clothes because his caught on fire." I mumble the name. Peter hears it because he punches my shoulder which hurts like hell because it's sore in that area from the tattoo.

"Okay, well we are having a big 'Avengers' dinner in celebration of this being finished. Everyone will be there, you two have to be there." She points at the both of us.

"Okay, sounds good." I mutter as we walk away. I walk into Peter's room and I set the bags down. "That hurt."

"What did?" He asks cluelessly.

"You punched my shoulder P.P." I roll my shoulder back.

"What?" He asks about the name. "P.P.?"

"It's your initials, I'm mad at you so it just makes sense." I mummer and take off the sweatshirt leaving me in my t-shirt. "Thanks for letting me wear this." I walk to the closet and hang it up.

"Don't you find it funny we will be moving again in just six months for college, we never get a break." Peter chuckles.

Last week we got accepted into MIT, same with Ned. "Yeah." I smile. I then walk over to him and I hold a green sweater up. "You should wear this tonight."

"Okay." He whispers before putting his lips onto mine. Right as he is about to taste my mouth, I hear the door handle jingle, my lips come off of his, our arms still wrapped around each other. Seconds later Morgan walks through.

"Ah, I found you guys." She walks to us and grabs our hands, "Come look at my room." She drags us along.

We step into her room and it has unicorn dinosaurs and whales everywhere. "Woah, this is cool!" I say. She has a picture of her and our dad on the wall.

"Very cool, Morgan!" Peter looks around.

"My mom helped me but I did most of the work. I'm just exhausted. You guys can go now." She pushes us out.

"K bye." Peter waves. We walk out and I walk into my room.

"I need to find something else to put on." I mumble as I shut my door. I go through my closet and I find a top that will cover my tattoo wrap well. I put on a green turtleneck sweater with some blue denim jeans. I slide my converse on so no one sees my feet.

Once I finish I grab my picture and begin sticking them onto my wall, pictures of butterflies, Harry Styles, one direction, etc. Suddenly there's a stab into my side causing me to fall back off the chair and Peter catches me. I begin laughing so much. "God, you scared me!" I say through my laughs.

"I just almost killed you!" He shouts with shock in his eyes. I continue laughing.

"Okay, put me down." I mumble through my laughs. Suddenly my door swings open and it's Thor. I cover my laugh as I continue laughing.

"What in the bloody hell is this?" Thor whispers. Peter sets me down and I walk to Thor and give him a hug.

"Long time no see, I can see that you controlled your beer belly." I poke at his stomach.

"What was that?" He whispers in my ear.

"My boyfriend caught me because I almost fell." I say aloud. We begin walking out. "So, how are the Guardians of the Galaxy?"

"They're great, none of them are here except for Rocket because I used his ship, it's more of an Avenger's thing so why is that kid here?" He asked me.

"He is an Avenger genius... You're not even an Avenger anymore!" I corrected him.

"I was, though, and to be one of the only ones left of the original six is pretty cool." He sits in his seat. I shake my head. Peter sits next to me. It's quiet, this is how it always is. There are new people sitting with clint. It is fucking quiet and awkward. Peter clears his throat and I let out a short beginning to a laugh. Pepper stands up.

"Okay, so you guys are probably wondering why we are all eating dinner today... As you can tell Avengers Compound is finished-" I cut Pepper off.

"I think everyone knows that Pep..." I utter. "Anyways, continue."

"Are you wearing shoes?" Happy asks.

"Yeah, I don't want people looking at my feet." I give him a thin lipped smile.

"You think people would look at your feet?" I hear Rocket.

"When the hell did you get here?" I ask him.

"Doesn't matter, answer the question." He repeats.

"I look at her feet because I know it makes her uncomfortable." Bucky speaks up.

"Me too." Sam adds on.

"See, Happy. I have to wear the shoes." I gesture to the men.

"You're going to ruin the nice and new floor." Happy mutters.

"Anyways, as I was saying before Y/N decided to talk about her feet, very glad we can beat Thanos again and not let him ruin the Compound. Anyways, let's eat!" Pepper interrupts, 'let's eat. Peter and I laugh at her words.

"Be appropriate, Peter and Y/N." Happy mumbles.

"What? We were being appropriate!" I defend myself. Peter lets out another laugh. "Sh." I slap his shoulder. "Be appropriate Peter." I laugh.

"What's their deal?" I hear Yelena ask Clint.

"Dating and stuff." He tells her she nods. We all begin eating.

"Someone should buy me Harry Styles tickets." I tell them. They all ignore me.

After forever, I finally finished eating and I quickly left because it was so uncomfortable. When Peter and I get into my room I quickly exhale of relief. "I feel like that was horrible." I mummer.

"Yeah." He smiles. "I'm glad it's over." He smirks. I lay on my bed, and Peter towers over me. He smashes his lips onto mine. I grab onto his hair but then he takes his lips off of mine. "We should probably wait, love. Someone might walk through that door."

"Okay." I frown. "I love you, Spider boy." I kissed his lips one last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is about two in the morning and I am asleep in my own bed, Peter is in his room so he won't get yelled at. My bed is so comfortable and I am getting the best sleep until I hear it. "I want to show you something." The one and only Spider Man.

"Loverboy, I'm sleeping." I mumble quietly and I turn to my side away from him.

"It's important. Please." He begs. I nod my head and get up. "Thank you, beautiful." He kisses my lips. Morning breath...

He walks us into his room and he shows me his Iron Man light. I smile widely. Cutest thing ever. "I love it." I beam.

"I thought you would, I have been contemplating whether to wake you up or not for like an hour." He tells me. "Do you want to go make brownies now that you are up?" He asks.

"Yeah. That sounds good." I kiss his lips then I grab onto his hand and we make our way to the kitchen. "Okay, they should be in here." I open a cupboard and I pull out some brownie powder. I set it on the counter but then Peter spins me around and smashes his lips onto my. He then picks me up and puts me on the counter.

He then grabs my legs and spreads them open so that he can get closer to me. His tongue tangles with me and I pull at his hair. I grab his hand and I place it on my boob, he kneads and plays with it while we kiss. "Darling." He grumbles.

"Fuck." I breathe out. He toys with my strap of the tank top I'm wearing.

"Woah... Go to your rooms. Don't- Just no this in the kitchen." I hear Sam. My lips quickly come off of Peters.

"We uh we were making brownies." I stutter. Bucky is standing next to him. "Why are you guys here?"

"We uh we were making brownies." Bucky mocks me. I hop of the counter and flip them off, they flip me off. Then I grab Peter's hand and we walk out of the kitchen.

We then finished what we started. But this time Peter had sex with me.

For the first time since the problem.

It was amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh

thats nice

GUYS I CLAIMED TRACK FOUR ON HARRY'S HOUSE AND IT WILL COME OUTT FRIDAY

AHHHHHHHHH

anyway

thank you for reading!

TPWK

<3, kelsey

word count: 2539

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

101K 2.8K 20
After surviving the war that nearly destroyed the universe, Bucky and Natasha have time to get to know each other once more. Both have come a long wa...
5.8K 171 44
(Y/N) (L/N) is not a normal human being. They were born with almost every ability you could think of. Super speed, super strength, telekinesis, and m...
23.4K 497 31
BOOK 3 OF 3 It all comes down to this. The final fight. It's now or never. This story will contain Spider-Man: Homecoming, Avengers: Infinity War, an...
130K 2.9K 15
Y/N Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark, and best friend of Peter Parker. What happens when she finds out that her best friend is Spiderman? Warning:...