BTS REACTIONS

By btsghostwriter

read, enjoy and don't forget to vote!!! More

When You Feel Insecure
The Moment They Realize They Love You
You Make Them Cry Happy Tears
A Member Walks In On You Both Thinking You're Doing Dirty Things
You Flinch In The Middle Of An Argument
You Find Them Smoking Because Of Stress
They Find Out You Are A Classical Singer
They're Feeling Down But You Cheer Them Up
You Can't Sing
You Get In A Bad Accident
How He Looks After You After Sex
You Suffer From Idiopathic Hypersomnia
How Sex With Them Is
He Proposes To You
You Struggle To Show Emotion/Affection
They Are Overprotective Of You
You Are Stood Up By Friends
You're Studying For A PhD In History
You Wake Up In A Night Sweat
Sex gone wrong
You Have A Quiet Voice
They Notice You've Started Your Period
You're Lead Singer In A Metal Band
They Get Jealous Of Your Guy Friends
You're A Nurse
He Looks After You Whilst You Have Surgery
You're Struggling To Cope With Stress
They Find Out You Are Ticklish
You Meet His Parents For The First Time
They Think You Like A Different Member

You're A Member's Little Sister, Expecting A Baby With A Different Member

816 15 1
By btsghostwriter

Taehyung sat in front of you both, noticing you staring at each other. You'd asked him to come around after the day at the studio finished. "Can you two just spit out whatever it is you've got to tell me."

"We're pregnant." Jin announced.

"What?" His expression was blank, concerning you slightly. "You got my sister pregnant?"

"Tae, it's not like that," you smiled, taking a hold of Jin's hand. "It's what we wanted, I thought you'd be happy for us."

Tae looked at the upset in your eyes, sighing deeply. "Of course, I am happy for you both, I know Jin and I have had a fair few clashes, but I know how much he loves kids."

"I might not always see eye to eye with you, but that doesn't mean I've ever for a moment been angry or disrespected your sister."

Taehyung nodded, looking between you both. "I'm happy, I am. There's a lot of worse men in this world who could father your child. But, Jin, if you ever break my sister's, or my niece or nephew's hearts, then I will come for you."

"You know I would never hurt them; I love them to pieces." Jin encouraged, pressing a kiss to the back of your hand.

"I feel safe around Jin, there's nothing to worry about Taehyung."

For a split second the tension in the room could have been cut with a knife as you and Yoongi panicked, as Namjoon stared back at you.

"You're pregnant? Guys this is amazing." He jumped up, pulling you both into a ginormous hug. "I could not be happier for you both."

You pulled away from Namjoon, feeling him press a kiss to your cheek, "thank you Joon," you whispered.

"Yeah, we're so happy that you support us brother, it means a lot." The three of you sat back down, Namjoon sitting between you both. "Uncle Namjoon, how does that sound?"

"It sounds amazing. But I want you both to know that I am going to be here for you through everything. Yoongi, I am your leader always, and Y/N, I'm your big brother, whenever you need something, I'm here."

Your head rested on Namjoon's shoulder, glancing back at Yoongi who flashed you a wide smile. Of course, you both knew Namjoon would be happy for you both, he was the biggest fan of your relationship.

"So, when do you find out the gender? How far along are you?"

"It's only a couple of weeks, we wanted you to be the first to know," Yoongi informed him. Namjoon's eyes widened, an excited giggle in the room.

"I was the first?" He gasped, tears brimming to spill in his eyes.

You shoved his shoulder, "don't cry you idiot, you're not the pregnant one, I am."

"Sorry, I'm just so happy for both of you."

You took a hold of Jimin's hand, having asked Hobi to leave the room for a short while. You were terrified, your hand shaking. Jimin noticed, resting his hand over yours.

"I'm pregnant," you whispered, looking up to see Jimin's face light up.

He pulled you into the tightest hug, squeezing you close. "Oh Y/N, I'm so happy for you both, speaking of you both, where's Hobi?"

"I wanted to tell you alone, I wasn't sure how you'd react." Jimin smirked, pulling you up out of your chair. He glanced out of the window of the door seeing Hobi in the studio next door.

"Play along," he whispered, taking a hold of your hand, dragging you behind him. Forcefully he kicked down the studio door, making Hobi jump.

"Jiminie, I can explain." Hobi protested seeing the angry expression on his face. "Please don't hurt me!"

"You got my sister pregnant!"

You struggled not to laugh as Hobi cowered away, Jimin getting up in his face. Slowly Hobi collapsed to the floor, shielding his face with his hands. Jimin stood over him, pointing his nose, "you idiot."

"What?"

"I'm not angry, I'm thrilled. But seeing your face was a picture." He helped Hobi up, pulling him into a hug. "Hobi hyung, I'm so glad my sister has a partner like you, I couldn't wish for anyone better than her."

"I can't believe you did that, were you in on this?" He asked you, the two boys pulling you into a tight hug.

"Sorry babe, it was too good an opportunity to pass."

Namjoon took a hold of your hand, taking control of the situation. Jungkook was confused, watching the two of you.

"The thing is, we wanted to tell you that Y/N is pregnant, we're having a baby." Jungkook chuckled, rubbing his hands over his face in disbelief.

You weren't sure if it was a good or bad sign, worriedly looking at Namjoon. "Please say something," you begged.

Jungkook looked between the two of you, a small smile growing. "I am so unbelievably happy for you both, Namjoon I know you are going to the best dad ever, if you are half as good a leader as you are dad, that child is going to be the luckiest in the world."

"Kookie," you whispered, "I'm so glad you're happy for us."

"She was worried you'd be upset," Namjoon informed him, stitching you up. You shook your head, but Jungkook knew who he should listen to. "I told her you'd be happy, but she was terrified."

Jungkook chuckled, seeing you flustered. "I'm thrilled, of course, I was going to be. It doesn't matter that you're my sister, and you're my leader, you are two people who are made for each other, and I would never stand in the way of that."

"Well, you are going to be the best uncle JK," Namjoon complimented, "this baby is going to be so loved and protected."

"I can't argue with that."

Yoongi glanced between you and Jimin, on tenterhooks on what it was that you had to share. You struggled to find the words, so decided to rest your hand over the small bump that was beginning to show.

"Are you actually?" Yoongi chuckled, clapping his hands together, "my baby sister is going to have a baby."

You nodded, allowing him to pull you into a hug. "I'm so happy for you little one, my sister is growing up. Oh, this baby is just going to be the cutest."

He pulled away from you, glancing to a nervous looking Jimin who stood beside you. "So, you got my sister pregnant!" Jimin nodded, incredibly anxious at Yoongi's frown. "I don't remember telling you to get my sister pregnant."

"Yoongi, I promise I'll look after them both, please don't be mad at me, I know this isn't maybe the most ideal situation for you."

"Jimin," Yoongi scolded, poking his chest. "If you could see your face you'd be laughing."

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked, looking at you in panic. "You're not mad."

"I'm not mad, just an incredibly good actor," he chuckled, pulling Jimin into a hug. "Congratulations my friend, I'm so pleased my sister has found someone so kind and loving to settle down with."

You chuckled as Jimin's smile reappeared. "Oh baby, you should be used to this by now, you know what he's like."

"He's just an idiot, honestly, you're an uncle now, grow up."

Hobi nodded, taking in the news you and Taehyung shared. He squealed in delight, nearly falling off his seat, grabbing onto the table to compose himself.

"I'm going to be an uncle! Uncle Hobi! Yah!" The two of you chuckled as he skipped around, hugging you both tightly.

"I take it you're happy?" You teased, feeling Tae's hand slide into your own, feeling much more comfortable with Hobi's happy response. "Calm down brother."

Hobi nodded, sitting back down. "Sorry, it's just two of my favorite people are having a baby together, how am I not supposed to be happy."

"We're so pleased you're happy Hobi, you were the one we were most nervous to tell," Taehyung honestly told him, squeezing your hand gently.

"Really? Why?"

"Because she's your little sister, and I'm your bandmate. We didn't want you to feel awkward now that a baby is coming too." Hobi smiled, looking between you both.

"I could not be happier, you silly humans had nothing to worry about, I promise to be the best uncle ever."

You chuckled, resting your head on Tae's shoulder, feeling him press a kiss to the top of it. "Hobi, thanks for just being the best big brother ever."

"And the best hyung ever."

"Well, let me thank you both for giving me the best present ever, a beautiful niece or nephew who I cannot wait to meet."

Jungkook took a hold of your hand, allowing you to sit back and let him talk. You were terrified, unable to look across the table at your brother.

"We are expecting a baby," Jungkook announced, desperately searching for some sort of reaction from Jin. "You heard what I said, right?"

"I heard you." Jin responded, his face expressionless. "Do you really think this is good for you both?"

Jungkook looked across at you, pulling you into his chest. "It's what we want Jin hyung, we thought you'd be happy for us both. I know she's your little sister, but I've always looked after her, haven't I?"

Jin nodded, "that's not the point. The two of you are still so young. If you can both tell me this is what you want, then I will be happy."

He looked between you both, Jungkook speaking first. "I've never loved anyone more than your sister, I want a baby with her, I promise you."

"I want it too," you whispered, slowly looking up at your brother. "Especially with Kookie."

Jin nodded, standing up to hug you both. "Then let me be the first to congratulate you both. I'm sorry I didn't react well, I've just got your best interests at heart, both of you, and I wanted to make sure you were both happy."

"We are," you replied, pressing a kiss to Jungkook's cheek, "we are very happy."

"I'll look after the both of them Jin, I promise, always."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 71 25
๐‘บ๐’•๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’‚'๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’…. ๐‘ฌ๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’„...
2.1K 139 56
Requests are open. Thank you so much for 2k+ READS!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคญ UNDER SERIOUS EDITING~~
29.5K 2.4K 43
Read to find it...........
2.5M 75.8K 121
แด€ sแด›แดส€ส แดา“ สœแดแดก แด›แดกแด ส™แดสs า“แด€สŸสŸ า“แดส€ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ แด€ษด แด€แด˜แด˜