The Broken Boy

Bởi Connorwells98

Warning: This may contain abuse, rape, assault, blood, gore and mature content, if you are not comfortable wi... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 2

45 1 0
Bởi Connorwells98

Footsteps echoed as Connor walked around the school, wanting to find something to do when he saw Aphmau with two guys.

Connor went go walk away to leave the three alone when...

Aphmau: Connor!

She runs to him, smiling.

Aphmau: Are you ok? You were hurt before.

Connor: Yeah...you should get back to your friends.

Aphmau: You wanna join? I mean your my friend too!

Connor: Your friend?

Aphmau: Yeah! Why, do you not want to be friends?

Connor: No, I just didn't expect you to consider me a friend...though I didn't know what friends are.

Aphmau: Oh? A friend is someone who you hang out with and talk to plus someone who you can rely on! Come on, I'll entrance you to my friends.

Connor nods and the two walked towards the two boys.

Aphmau: Hey! Garroth! Laurence! This is Connor!

Connor: Hello.

Garroth: Hello there.

Laurence: Hey!

Just then, some girls walk to them. Turning Connor saw about 6 girls walking to them.

Girl 1: Hey!

Aphmau: Hey girls!

As they got closer they saw Connor.

Girl 1: Who's this?

Aphmau: This is Connor! Connor, this is Katelyn, Zana, Kawaii, Trinity, Victoria and Lucinda.

Connor: Nice to meet you.

Girls: Nice to meet you too!

All but Zana said. Connor didn't bother saying anything when me felt a hand in his shoulder.

Garroth: We're about to go hang out, you wanna come with?

Connor: Am I allowed?

Aphmau: Of course! Why wouldn't you?

Connor: I was never allowed to he around many people before.

Aphmau: well, you can come with.

Connor: Ok.

Smiling, Aphmau grabs Connor's hand, pulling him with her.

As everyone walked with them, Connor looks down at his hand, being held with Aphmau's, feeling as if he isn't in danger like he fells with everyone else who he was around.
_______________________________________

The group arrive at a arcade, where they began playing games and such, which Connor shocked them with his skills.

He has never played games before but during his life, he learned skills such as knowing what his enemy is gonna do since he sees at least a tiny twitch before moving and something product the way it's gonna move, even in games so it gives Connor a chance to block or if it's a game with arrows or something, he'll see them before they fall and act.

Katelyn: I can't believe it! Your best at every game and you say you haven't played a game before!

Connor: It's not hard.

They walk as they complain about how Connor didn't lose any game.

As they pass a throwing booth, Kawaii and Aphmau stop, looking excited.

Garroth: You alright?

Aphmau: Yeah just...their so cute!

They were currently looking at two cat plushies, one pink and the other other blue with half the body painted like a skeleton.

Kawaii: I wish we could get it...

Aphmau: Yeah...

Connor looks at the two before approaching the booth, putting the money down and grab the ball.

Aphmau: Wait! Connor, the game is rigged! You--

Before finishing, Connor throws the ball, hitting the bottles and somehow the strengh of the throw cause the clue or whatever kept them from falling to break and the bottles fell, leaving everyone shocked.

Aphmau: H-How--

Booth keeper: Hey! How'd you do that?!

Connor turns to the man and point to the two plushies.

Connor: Those two please.

Booth keeper: That doesn't answer my question! How the hell did you do that?!

Connor: I just throw it, so give me the plushies please.

Booth keeper: You must've cheated! Your not getting--

He stopped, seeing the boys eyes, seeing that the boys, dull eyes was stating at him like a predator or killer about to kill his pray.

The man took the plushies off the rack and hand them to Connor

Booth keeper: H-Here, now go!

Connor turns and hand the plushies to the girls.

Connor: These are the ones you wanted right?

They nod, shocked. The two took them and Connor began walking away, when Aphmau tugged into his sleeve.

Aphmau: C-Connor, how did you do that?

Connor looks at her and then down. Although Connor's face was dull, Aphmau could tell that he was sad...no...about to cry.

Connor: I'd rather not think about it...please.

Aphmau looks at him before smiling warmly.

Aphmau: Alright, sorry, I was just amazed since I haven't seen someone do that before.

Connor stared at her blankly.

Connor: Maybe someone can be that strong, you just haven't seen them.

Aphmau: Maybe.

With that, they decided to go home since it was getting late. As they walked, Garroth and Laurence have been staring at Connor with jealously, due to him doing what they wanted to do. They wanted to make Aphmau happy, to impress her and what he was currently doing, holding her hand.

Aphmau grabs his hand and didn't let go and Connor didn't care since he felt warm and at ease, which he felt with Anna too but since she weren't there, he wanted to feel it from Aphmau, so if anything, he is happy their doing it, just don't show it or even know what the feeling was.

Katelyn: Well you two seem close.

She teases as she looked at the two holding hands. Aphmau let's go as she blushes, looking at her.

Aphmau: N-No! It's not—

She stopped when she felt Connor grab her hand, making her blush.

Connor: Warm.

Aphmau blushes as the others look in awe at the cute moment while Garroth and Laurence look in jealousy. Connor lets go, realising Aphmau might not like it.

Connor: Sorry, I forgot to ask for permission...

Aphmau blushes before grabbing his hand again.

Aphmau: W-We can.

Connor then held on slightly tighter, embracing her warm hand, causing the girls to squeal, besides Zana.

With that, they left for home.
_______________________________________

Arriving home, Connor saw Anna looking a bit worried.

Anna: Connor!

She runs to Connor, hugging him.

Anna: I was so worried! You didn't come home at your usual time and I for worried! Are you alright? Where were you?

Connor: I was with some people.

Anna: Huh?

Connor: I was with some people at the arcade.

Anna: Really? So...their your friends?

Connor: I don't know, maybe.

Anna: Oh that's so great!

Connor looks at Anna, not knowing what to say since he doesn't know much about what be should think since he after all wasn't use to this.
_______________________________________

As Connor walked out of his house, he felt somewhat relived, due to Anna going on about friends and stuff until he was able to get away to go to school.

Sighing, Connor began walking towards the school, to only stop, seeing someone being pinned to the wall...

Connor: Aphmau...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5 0 8
TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of Abuse (Child abuse, Torture, Violence, Physical assault, Sexual assault) Kidnapping and abduction , Pregnancy/childbirth...
19.4K 320 18
⚠️This story may contain violence, insults, mentions of blood or sexual content, as well as harassment. If you can't handle these topics well, I migh...
10.4K 528 15
⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬." ౨ৎ⋆ ˚。⋆𝐈𝐧 𝐰...
30.6K 1.1K 24
**MATURE CONTENT** Abuse.