𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐓 ~ 𝐭...

By slutfortony

You are a young 18 years old girl, in your last year of high school. Because of your father's work, you const... More

The Introduction
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty One
The Epilogue

Part Twelve

7.1K 194 61
By slutfortony

It was a few days later when you were back in Tony's class. Wanda was sitting next to you, as always. You were waiting for the class to begin when a girl in front of you spoke up.

"I can't wait for his class!"

You looked up from your drawing and focused on the blonde girl.

"Mr. Stark is so hot", she said and bit down onto her pen.

You raised an eyebrow, feeling jealousy erupt in your chest.

Her friend nodded, agreeing with her. You bit down onto your lip to stop yourself from saying anything.

Just then, the door opened and Tony walked inside, greeting everyone before he met your gaze and smiled. You smiled back at him, forgetting all about the girls in front of you.

He had the results from your last exam in his hands and he immediately got to handing them out to the students. When he got to the girls in front of you, they flirtatiously thanked him and took their papers. Your gaze darkened again as you looked at them, but Tony ignored them and got to your table. He put the paper onto the table and you saw 100% circled on the top of the paper.

You smiled at him and licked over your lower lip before he winked at you. You looked down at the paper with a smile, remembering how you got the 100 %.

After everybody had seen their results, Tony let you answer the questions for the chapter you read the last time. Wanda had gone to the toilet and Tony walked to the back of the classroom.

You heard the girls in front quietly chatting about Tony while doing their work and you glared at them while your leg bounced up and down.

Tony noticed you were nervous about something and approached you, now standing behind you.

"Miss Y/L/N, do you need help with your work?" He asked quietly and you looked up at him in question. He saw the confused look on your face and smiled, gesturing at the paper."You seem kind of stuck on the second question."

You shook your head to snap out of your thoughts. "Oh. Yes, sure." You said and Tony took Wanda's place next to you. He bent over towards you and to anyone else watching you, it would look like he was explaining the question, but in reality he placed his hand on your bare thigh and rubbed it up and down, trying to calm your leg from bouncing.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" He asked quietly. "Talk to me."

"The bitches in front of me are talking about you." You whispered back to him.

Tony looked at you."What?"

"They're talking about how hot you are." You explained quietly and Tony smiled, squeezing your thigh.

"They can talk, sweetheart. I'm yours."He said and you smiled, looking deep into his eyes that always calmed you down. "Meet me after class."You nodded your head and he got up to go and help the other student.

As soon as the bell rang, Wanda rushed out of the school to go hang out with Vision. Eventually, everybody left the classroom and you and Tony were the only people left inside.

You closed the door and walked slowly towards his desk, where he was rolling up his sleeves while looking at you.

You stood in front of his table while he looked you up and down.

"Thank you for the 100%." You said and bent over his desk to kiss him, which he gladly accepted.

"You earned it." He said to you and you bit your lip as you remembered that day. Tony reached in his pocket and pulled out the lacey material, twisting it around his finger. "You forgot these at my place, by the way."

You went to take them, but Tony pulled out of your reach.

"No, these stay with me." He said teasingly and you shook your head at him.

"What did you need me here for?" You asked.

"Can't I have my assistant over to work?" He asked and you raised an eyebrow.

As soon as the door to his office was closed, Tony slammed your back against them and harshly kissed you. Your fingers made their way into his hair, pulling and squeezing on it as he kissed you. He reached under you and locked the door before he put his hands under your thighs and lifted you up. You wrapped your legs behind his back as he carried you over to the table, not breaking the kiss.

He put you down on the papers on his desk and continued to kiss you. Your legs were locked behind him, resting on his lower back and you pulled him on top of you. His kisses travelled lower to your jaw, then to your neck, licking and sucking on the soft skin.

You arched your back towards him as his kisses travelled to your chest.

Quickly, you both were naked and Tony pushed your legs apart for him and he kneeled between them.

"I missed your pussy, baby." He said, rubbing your clit with his finger."You think she missed me?"

He placed his hands on your thighs to keep you from closing them and his tongue made its way out to slowly lick at your clit.

"Tony... " You groaned, pulling onto his hair.

"You taste so fucking good." Tony said before diving into your folds, eating you out like he was starved.

You were moaning and trying to close your legs.

He pulled away, only to spread your lower lips apart and spit at your centre before diving back in. His tongue plunged into you and he could taste your juices on it while your body spasmed as you came.

"Tony... " You whined, pulling on his hair. He looked up from between your legs and only the sight of him made juices gush out of you. "I need you to fuck me."

He pulled away with a grin, a string of saliva still connecting his lips to your folds. "Your wish is my command, Princess." He said and stood up, taking his cock into his hand.

He massaged it up and down for a few times before his strong hands grabbed you and pulled you towards the edge of his desk, the papers falling on the floor. Tony spread your legs apart before he took his cock into his hand again and rubbed it up and down your folds, collecting your wetness.

You felt him pressing on your hole and soon, he thrusted all the way inside. Your body stiffened as Tony pushed all the way into you. He looked up at your face, searching for any kind of pain. "You fine, sweetheart?"He asked, moving the hair out of your face. "Just say the word and we can stop this. You remember your safe word, right?" He asked again and you nodded. "Do you need to use it?"You shook your head this time.

"I'm fine." You said, reaching towards him to kiss him. "It's just... you're big and I haven't had you in days."

Tony smiled proudly and you nodded at him to move.

He did, pulling out slowly and pushing back inside just as slow, stretching you out. When he noticed your body relaxed and you were leaning on the table with your hands, he started going a bit faster.

"You're all mine." Tony growled. "This pussy is mine. No one else can fuck her and take care of her the way I can."

You nodded your head quickly, not wanting him to stop. You felt so good.

"Whose pussy is this?" Tony asked, his thumb rubbing onto your clit.

"Yours, Tony!" You moaned out and Tony smirked.

His movements stopped and you looked at him in question. He smirked and placed a messy kiss onto your lips. "Fuck yourself on my cock."He said and you gripped down onto the table as you started to push your body up and down on him. You took him all the way in and started to grind against Tony, your eyes rolling into the back of your head as the pleasure formed in your lower belly.

Tony couldn't tear his gaze off from between your legs. He enjoyed seeing the way your walls clenched around him while you were taking him inside, stretching around him as you creamed on his cock.

You were moaning and moving faster until Tony grabbed your hips and slammed into you faster. He started to slam into you, while rubbing onto your clit.

He felt you squeeze around him as you came, spasming in his hands. Tony's thrusts turned sloppy and he pulled out, taking his cock in his hand and jerking off as he came over your body.

You were both breathing heavily, trying to come down from your highs. Tony leaned his forehead against yours and kissed you.

You looked down at your body covered in Tony's cum. Tony pulled out a tissue and wiped it off your body before placing the tissue into the trash.

"I really need to go on birth control."You said as Tony sat down on his chair and pulled you on top of him.

He placed a soft kiss on your hair, hugging you as you straddled him."I don't want to force you to do anything, baby. It's your body and your choice."

You pulled away to look at his face, accidentally rubbing your body over his length and making him hiss, still being sensitive. You both were still naked. "You're perfect."

Tony smiled at you. "No, I'm not. But, I try for you."

"I'll go on birth control." You decided and Tony smiled up at you.

"Want me to take you home?"Tony asked and you shrugged.

"You don't have to."

"Of course I do." He said and looked down at your legs, which were still shaking. "I bet you can't even stand."

"Can't even feel them." You said, making Tony smile proudly.

He picked you up again and placed you on the table. He grabbed your panties from the floor and pulled them up your legs, placing them over your pulsating folds between your legs. He dressed you up, before doing the same himself.

The whole ride to your home, Tony couldn't keep his hands off you. He had his hand placed over your thigh, squeezing and rubbing on the skin, while you placed your one hand on top of his.

He parked in front of your house and glanced at the windows. "Is anyone home?"

"I don't think so." You said, opening the door of the car. "Thank you for bringing me here."

Tony raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

You smiled, closing the door and bending over to kiss Tony. He placed his hand on the back of your neck and kissed you back.

When you pulled away, Tony whispered onto your lips. "Clear your schedule, we're going somewhere for the weekend."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 785 28
This is a Tony Stark x Daughter story. Tony learns he has a daughter from one of his Ex's that he heads a fling with sixteen years ago, she calls him...
264K 8.8K 59
π˜ˆπ˜‘π˜œπ˜™π˜Œ ── β±βΏβΏα΅’αΆœα΅‰βΏα΅— α΅‡Λ‘α΅˜α΅‰ αΆœα΅’Λ‘α΅’Κ³, α΅‡α΅˜α΅— Κ°α΅’Λ‘α΅ˆΛ’ α΅ˆα΅‰α΅‰α΅– ᡖᡒʷᡉʳ ʷⁱᡗʰⁱⁿ; αΆœα΅ƒβΏ ᡉⁱᡗʰᡉʳ ᡇᡉ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜Κ³ ˒ᡃˑᡛᡃᡗⁱᡒⁿ α΅’Κ³ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜Κ³ α΅ˆα΅‰Λ’α΅—Κ³α΅˜αΆœα΅—β±α΅’βΏ. α—’ 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙡 πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™°πš‰οΏ½...
3.6K 128 24
(Peter Parker x Reader) Y/n Stark, the daughter of the famous Tony Stark, better known as Iron Man, doesn't have a normal life. Living with the Aveng...