Moon Breathing (MaleReader x...

By WritingNel

Y/n was born with an questionable mark on the top of his forehead with his father thinking it was a gift from... More

bio
love interest?
Prologue
Chapter 1: Things Fall Apart
Chapter 2: Final selection
Chapter 3: Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 4: New Units
Chapter 5: Mount Natagumo
Chapter 7: Mugen Train 1
Chapter 8: Mugen Train (finale)
S2 bio
Chapter 9 S2: Tengen Uzui
Chapter 10 S2: Entertainment District
Chapter 11 S2: Fear
Chapter 12 S2: Gyutaro
Chapter 13 S2: The Siblings
Chapter 14 S2: Tonight
Chapter 14.5 S2: The Moon
S3 bio
Chapter 15 S3: Reunion
Chapter 16 S3: Mitsuri Kanroji

Chapter 6: Hashira Meeting

5.3K 117 65
By WritingNel

The vote winner is Mitsuri.
~~~
3rd pov

"wake up, I said wake up! cmon get up!"

Y/n heard a voice, slowly regaining consciousness realizing he was surrounded by people with different haori, He looked to his left spotting Tanjiro who was on the floor with restraints.

"You two are now at the Demon Slayer headquarters. Y/n L/n and Tanjiro Kamado, you are now at trial." The female with a butterfly haori said.

"There is no need for a trial! Protecting demons is clearly a violation, We can't deal with this on our own, We shall execute them both, Along with the Demon!"
{Flame Hashira: Rengoku Kyojuro}

"Then let me cut off their heads flamboyantly. I can spray the blood more flamboyantly than everyone else."
{Sound Hashira: Uzui Tengan}

'Did she say Y/n L/n? The Y/n L/n? He looks so different!' Thought of a female with Pink and green hair with joy washing over hair.
{Love Hashira: Kanroji Mitsuri}

"Ah, what a pitful creature as this, I grave for them both, Perhaps it wouldn't be better if they weren't born," A male spoke that seemed to be blind.
{Stone Hashira: Himejima Gyomei}

'What we're those clouds again?' Wondered a boy that seemed to have a bad memory.
{Mist Hashira: Tokito Muichiro}

"Hey you, what are you looking at? Ur eyes should be over there, These are the nine highest-ranking swordsmen in the Demon slayer core!" A kakushi spoke next to Tanjiro.

"Let's end their misery," Stone pillar said.

"Right, With flamboyant!" Replied the Sound Pillar.

"Never mind this boy, What will we do with Tomioka? Seeing him stand there without any restraints is giving me a headache." An voice suddenly spoke. Everyone turned there gaze to the male that was on the tree.
{Serpant Hashira: Iguro Obanai}

"I think it's fine, He did come here without any resisting, let's come up with a penalty later," Shinobu said.

"What I'm more interested in is this boy story."

Before Tanjiro can talk he started coughing as unknowingly Mitsuri was staring at Y/n in happiness and sadness.

"Please drink slowly." The Insect pillar says.

Tanjiro explained his backstory and the other Pillars had the up and downs about their opinion.

"Well, well what type of fun do we brewing here? Is that the moron who let the demon along with him?" A male with white hair said.

"What the hell are you trying to pull here exactly?"
{Wind Hashira: Shinazugawa Sanemi}

A male with white hair came holding Nezuko's box, just by looking at him he has bad intentions

"Shinazugawa, please don't act out of line," Shinobu said.

"Run that by me again, kid?" He replied.

"She can fight as demon slayer to protect humans was that it?"

"You know what we call that? Completely Impossible, You idiot"

He stabbed Nezuko through the box with his katana making Tanjiro madder than he was.

He ran towards the Wind pillar and Head-butted him making his nose bleed.

Before the Pillar can hit Tanjiro the familiar Twins spoke.

"The Master has returned" They spoke in unison.

Everyone's gaze turned towards the Mansion revealing a male with medium black hair and a questionable mark or sickness on his forehead.

"Good morning to you all, The weather is strikingly nice today, I wonder if the sky is blue?"

'So this is a master? He looks wounded' Thought Tanjiro.

As he finished his wonders were interrupted by the Wind pillar pushing him down.

"I am well to see you in good health master, I pray for your good health," Senami says.

"I thank you Senami" Thanked the master.

'I wanted to be one to welcome the master!' Thought Mitsuri.

"As I may Master, Before we start this meeting can you please enlighten us about this young swordsman right here?"

"And this swordsman, Who is traveling with a demon," Senami said.

"Of course, I apologize for any confusion, Tanjiro, and Nezuko have been both been approved"

"I would like it if all of you would accept this condition," Said the master.

"Master, Even thorough it was something you requested, I can't bring myself to do it." The stone Nashira said.

"I am also rejecting this proposal, A slayer tracking with a demon Is unacceptable" The Sound Hashira replied.

"As for myself, I will do whatever it is you wish Master," Mitsuri says.

"I'll forget anyway, So I'm fine anyway," Mist pillar said.

"The letter," The master said.

The white-haired female on the right of the Master took out a letter.

"A former Hashira, Mr. Urokodaki sent a letter for a request, I shall read to you in a former version."

"I ask you, To allow Tanjiro and His sister to the company each other, Because of their brilliant attitude, Nezuko has not her human reason, Even when starved she has never devoured a Human, And that is more than 2 years later, Although the situation seems outlandish, It is a factual reality, In the end, Nezuko does assault a human being, My self well as, Tanjiro Kamado, Giyu Tomioka will commit seppuku" She finishes with Tanjiro starting to tear.

"Who cares how they choose to end their lives? It doesn't guarantee anything!" Senami yelled in frustration.

"Shinazugawa is right! If she kills a human, We can't turn back the clock, That person will be lost forever!" Rengoku said with pride.

The Wind Hashira and the Master went back and forth until The Master suddenly told the Hashira's Tanjiro Ans Y/n Encountered Kibutsuji."

"That's impossible! not even a Hashira has crossed paths with him! did you? what did he look like!" The Sound pillar asked.

The other Hashira was trying to get Tanjiro to talk Until their gaze suddenly went towards Y/n who was still kneeling with no facial expression.

"Also Y/n has encountered Upper Rank 1 badly injuring the demon and defeated lower rank 2,3,4 and 6"

Senami stopped banging Tanjiro's head on the ground and stared at Y/n who was kneeling with his hair no longer in a ponytail with it touching the floor and covering half his face.

The other Hashira started asking a bunch of questions to Y/n who never changed their unreadable expression.

Ubuyashiki suddenly places his finger over his mouth with the Hashira's going back to their original spot.

"Speaking of that man, We know he sent Demons after Tanjiro and Y/n while his goal may be to silence Y/n and Tanjiro."

"Now that he has finally revealed himself I wish to see this opportunity, I also believe something is happening to Nezuko that Kibutsuji never saw coming"

"Do you agree with me now?" Ubuyashiki asked.

The air was silent until Senami spoke.

"I'm afraid I don't Master, If it was human it was no question we'll spare it but after all, we went through its unexpectable."

He silts his arm as he spills it on the box where Nezuko is.

"It's useless doing this now, It only shows itself in the shadows," Obanai said.

"Please forgive this discourtesy I'm about to commit"

He leaps inside the mansion and stabbed Nezuko's box once again.

"Stop it!" Tanjiro yelled trying to get out of his ropes.

Obanai appeared and placed his elbow on Tanjiro's back.

"Come on out demon! It's the human blood you love so much!" Senami yelled stabbing Nezuko's box again.

Nezuko came out of the box resisting the blood the wind pillar is trying to give her.

"What's wrong? you know you want it." He said trying to get her to drink it.

~~~

"Iguro, you're too being too rough, Ease up a bit will you?" Shinobu asked while he still had his arm on Tanjiro's back.

"I'm only doing this because he's trying to escape" He answered.

"Tanjiro, If you use anyway breathing Techniques while ur lungs are being squeezed, your veins will burst," Shinobu says.

"His veins will burst? I like it! It does dramatically!" replied the sound pillar.

Tanjiro did not listen to Shinobu instead he did the opposite of what she asked for until he ripped the restrain and Giyu grabbed the arm of Obanai.

Eventually, Nezuko did not drink the blood of Senami instead gave a disgusted look and looked away.

"Tell me what happened," Ubuyashiki asked his daughter.

"The demon girl turned her head in disgust, despite the flaunting of his bloody arm in her face, She restrained herself and did not bite" She replied, Making Senami irritated.

"So now, It's been proven that Nezuko won't attack humans," Ubuyashiki says.

"Tanjiro, I'm sure even after this there are some who will not approval Nezuko, Work towards changing their minds."

"That you and Nezuko can fight as Demon Slayers," Ubuyasiki said.

Tanjiro instantly got to his knees and started thinking if this was real or not.

"Alright, My Sister and I will defeat Muzan Kibutsuji!" Tanjiro yelled.

"That is a good ambition for you two, Let's start with defeating the Twelve Kizuki, all right?"

"Yes sir,"

The Other Hashira's kept their laugh while Shinobu was giggling.

"Also Senami, Obanai don't torment the younger ones too much."

"As you wish," Senami says.

"As you wish," Obanai said.

"We have concluded our business with you Tanjiro, You may step back, As we continue with you Y/n L/n," Ubuyashiki said putting the attention on Y/n

"If that's the case, Master, Allow me to take Tanjiro to my mansion and Y/n after the meeting," Shinobu asked raising her arm.

"As you may"

"Alright then, Take them away, please," Shinobu said while clapping.

Two Kakushi grabbed Nezuko and Tanjiro in a hurry and of course, bowed before doing so.

"Now then, Y/n L-"

"Hold on! just a second please allow me to head but that man is covered in scars! I need to do it!" Tanjiro yelled.

The kakushi finally picked up Tanjiro and ran while apologizing.

The Master turned his gaze towards Y/n who was still kneeling with his hair covering his face still.

"Y/n L/n as previously you've managed to eliminate lower rank 2,3,4 and 6 in one battle as also you encountered Upper moon 1 as well for Kibutsuji," Ubuyasiki said stating the facts.

The other Hashira's still looked gloomy but some of them were happy knowing what Y/n was going to be asked and if he'll decline or not.

"L/n, I ask of you, Do you wish to become a Hashira?"

end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 158 44
(OK SO I KNOW AM LATE ON DEMON SLAYER WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT I WAS STILL AT SCHOOL AND I DIDN'T A ENOUGH TIME TO WHICH IT PLUS EVERYONE KEEP SPOILING...
53.7K 1.4K 14
Inosuke has lived in the wild his whole life until recently. Since he met Tanjiro and Zenitsu, he got to experience friendship for the first time. Al...
5K 259 18
Y/N never expected this. She never thought she'd be fighting demons. No one thought she'd know the sun breather. Now here she is, sitting in the d...
34.2K 1K 55
YN was a normal girl. Both parents alive, a younger brother who loved her and no demons harassing their village. Still she decides to become a demon...