Falling For My Bully

By sietara

Sarah Sanders is a girl who always got bullied. No matter how hard she tried to fit in she just couldn't. Sca... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
SEQUEL
SEQUEL IS OUT!!
Surprise!

nineteen

4.7K 131 24
By sietara

once I told the rest of the guys and girls everything, they all just stared at me with their jaws dropped.

"You- he- she-" Cameron stuttered.

"So you and Nash broke up over a fake baby?" Sally asked as she rubbed her temple.

I nodded not being able to speak. I couldn't even breathe from all the crying I did.

"Do you know where he went?" Jasmine asked.

"He-he- he w-w-went o-out and s-s-slammed the d-door be-behind him." I sniffled not knowing if they just understood a word I said. After a few more minutes I stopped crying.

Why doesn't Nash believe me? Oh wait yeah I forgot I was that suicidal girl he once used to bully and now he doesn't care about anything I say because he's gotten one of the school bimbos pregnant. But the pregnancy is fake. Why can't he believe me? I need to stop crying over him. That's it. I've had enough of Nash giving me pain and ruining my life. I wiped my now half dried tears away and got up. Everyone's eyes shot up and they looked at me.

"You know what guys? I don't care if Nash doesn't believe me. It's his choice. He's going to end up finding out himself at the end. All I'm going to do is ignore him. He's given me too much pain." I said sounding more confident than I should be.

The girls all smiled at me.

"And that's Sarah Sanders aka my cousin everyone!" Shawn winked making me laugh.

The girls came up to me and hugged me telling me to get over him and that I'll find someone better than him in the next 3-4 months that I'm staying here. I might actually.

I turned around to grab my flip flops.

"I'm going out to the park for some fresh air!" I called out to the group. I heard a few mumbles so I just shrugged and put my flip flops on before turning the door knob.

Just as I opened it someone else came in front of me. I looked up into his eyes. They were darker than usual. I rolled my eyes as I pushed past him and kept walking. I heard him curse under his breath and huff.

His fault for not believing me.

Nash's POV

I walked inside and went upstairs. I wanted to ask Lily if it was true. I was scared of what she was going to say. I turned the door knob to my room and saw Lily laying in the bed on her phone. She looked up at me and gulped. Weird?

Lily's POV

Had Sarah told him? Did he know? Was he here to ask me some questions? I was scared. Too scared.

"Is it true?" He asked. I knew what he was asking. What I told Sarah was a mistake. I don't want to loose him. I mentally smirked as I realised what I had just done. Nash won't believe Sarah because he doesn't think I'm that selfish to make up a fake pregnancy scheme.

"What are you talking about?" I asked making it look like I was confused.

"The pregnancy. Is it real or fake?" He asked.

"Baby! Of course it's real! Why would I make up a fake pregnancy? Only selfish people do that." I said.

He sighed in relief.

"I knew she was lying," he mumbled under his breath. I should of thought of this earlier fuck.

Sarah's POV

I was walking through the park, of course not looking where I was going when I bumped into someone making they're drink spill all over both of us.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I gasped.

"No it's- Sarah?" He asked.

His voice was familiar. That same British accent I knew when I was 12.

I looked up and a smile grew on my face.

"Luke?" I asked surprised. I pulled him into a tight hug.

"Oh my god! My little SarSar!" He laughed.

"Oh shut up Lukey!" I laughed along with him.

Luke and I were childhood best friends he moved to Cali 4 days after my 12th birthday. He's 1 and half years older than me. He's just like a brother to Carly and I. Ever since he left the bullying started. He was the one who I guess 'protected' me.

"You've changed so much!" He said as we pulled away.

"So have you, but that accent," I laughed, "it never seems to change."

"Ha. Ha. Really funny." He said sarcastically as I giggled.

"What are you doing in LA?" He asked.

"Well Shawn, Carly and I came here for a holiday at a friends house," I smiled.

"Wait! Carly and Shawn are here too?! Are they dating yet?! Please tell me they are!" He jumped up and down like a little 9 year old girl.

"Jesus Luke! Number one, yes they are here, number two yes they are dating." I laughed.

"Holy shit! Finally! Took long enough!"

I just laughed.

"You're still that same dork I knew 5 years ago," I laughed.

"Well I've kind of changed with my looks haven't I?" He smirked.

"Mhm,"

"Well we should go back to the place I'm staying at so you can see Carly and Shawn again," I said.

He nodded as we walked towards the house again.

I was about to open the door when someone else did. I looked up to see Nash and Lily standing there. Nash's eyes were looking straight at Luke.

"Um can Luke and I please get through?" I asked snapping Nash out of his gaze.

He looked at me and clenched his jaw.

I decided to annoy him a bit.

'Fuck you, Grier,' I mouthed out before grabbing Luke's hand and pulling him inside.

"What was his problem?" Luke asked.

"Stupid old ex boyfriends," I sighed. Luke didn't answer back as I led him through the hall and towards the living room.

Shawn and Carly were sitting there watching TV and they looked up. Carly's eyes lit up and so did Shawn's.

"LUKE?!" They both screamed.

"CARLY AND SHAWN!!" Luke screamed back as he jumped on top of them making me laugh.

They talked for a long time catching up on things they missed out. The other girls and guys started to pour into the living room soon and of course they all really liked talking to Luke. Nash would send him a few glares while Lily sat there smirking and biting her lip at Luke but Luke was too busy talking to the others to notice.

"You seriously need to hang out with us more!" I squealed as I got out of my spot and sat next to Luke, linking an arm with his.

He turned around and looked at me before kissing my forehead making me remember all those memories of him doing that when we were younger.

I started to laugh and so did he, then Carly and Shawn joined.

"Re-remember t-he tim-times you guys acted like a couple?" Shawn asked through laughs.

"Shut up Shawn! You and Carly liked each other but wouldn't get close within 3 feet!" I laughed making the rest of guys and girls laugh.

"Man, I really miss those days." Carly sighed as she calmed down.

"Me too," Shawn, Luke and I agreed.

I looked over at everyone's faces they all looked really happy. Then my eyes landed on Nash, he was already staring at me. I rolled my eyes and tightened my grip on Luke's arm.

"Are you okay?" He whispered. I just nodded and rested my head on his shoulder.

I was looking down when a tall shadow came towards me. I looked up to see icy blue eyes.

He just stood there looking down at me.

"What?" I asked getting impatient.

"Come with me, we need to talk," I sighed before getting up and following him out of the room.

"What is it now?" I sighed.

"Why did you lie to me?" He asked.

"About what?"

"Lily faking her pregnancy,"

"Nash look, I'm not lying about anything okay? If you don't want to believe me than I'm fine with that. But when you actually find out don't come running to me because by the time you do that I've moved on,"

"Lily told me that she was pregnant and then you tell me that she's not, I'm so confused."

"Nash has she ever taken you to one of her doctors appointments? I'm pretty sure she hasn't,"

"No,"

"Well then you should know that there's something fishy going on there,"

I turned around to leave but he grabbed my wrist and spun me around holding my waist.

"If I find out about the truth today and you didn't lie than can I come back to you?" He asked nervously.

"Depends,"

With that I took his hands off my waist and walked back into the living room.

Nash's POV

There's something about the way Sarah told me that Lily is faking the pregnancy that gets me every time.

I stood there thinking. Lily hasn't taken me to any of her doctor appointments so there has to be something up. I need to find some type of evidence that Lily is faking her pregnancy, but what?

I ran upstairs and into the room I was sharing with her.

I went through her clothes, nothing. I went through her shoes, nothing. Then my eyes caught a glimpse of her purse. I sat down and went through it. I felt like those overprotective dads that go through there daughters things to see if she has any things about boys but oh well.

I went through her handbag and found something. I looked at it in disbelief. A tiny box of tampons...... I quickly dropped it and wiped my hands on my shirt, God knows what that girl could of put in there or just done with that box.

I took a tissue and opened it, half of the tampons were all missing. Was she on her period? But she can't be, she's pregnant. I sighed, maybe Sarah was right.

"Lily!!" I screamed. The door opened and Lily ran in. I got up and looked at her with my jaw clenched.

"Why do you have tampons here when your pregnant?" I asked.

I watched as she gulped.

"Uhh- they're are for ugh emergencies!" She stuttered.

"But your pregnant.."

She gulped then sighed really loudly.

"Fine Nash! Sarah wins! I give up! The pregnancy was fake and I only did it because I love you Nash and I know that you don't love me back so this is why I did it!" She yelled.

My jaw dropped. I didn't believe the love of my life because I thought Lily wasn't that selfish but I was wrong. She is selfish. Sarah was right. Why didn't I believe her in the first place?

"Please say something Nash..."Lily pleaded now crying.

"What do I have left to say?! I didn't believe the girl I love because I thought she was lying and you weren't that selfish! Now I can't get her back because of you!" I yelled before storming out of the room.

i ran downstairs. I walked into the room where all the boys and girls were sitting and saw Sarah sitting next to Luke hugging his arm. I groaned as my jaw clenched. I really didn't like that kid.

"Sarah? Can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked. She looked at me then back at Luke before getting up and following me. Just as we made it to the kitchen Ipulled her close to me and smashed my lips against her. She didn't kiss back for a few seconds but then she did. I pinned her up against the wall and kissed her softly.

We stayed like that for a while before she pulled back. She looked at me with her cute confused look.

"You weren't allowed to do that till you found out the truth," she said with a smirk.

I chuckled.

"Maybe I did find the truth," I smirked back kissing her once more.

"Wait what?" She asked as she placed her small hands on my chest pushing me back a bit so I couldn't kiss her again.

"I should of believed you in the first place Sarah, I'm so sorry." I sighed.

I looked at her and she just had a small smile on her face. I turned and looked away.

I should of believed her in the first place. I'm such a jerk.

Sarah's POV

I wasn't mad at him for not believing me. He thought the whole pregnancy was real. I cupped his face with my hands and pulled him back towards me and kissed him. He didn't kiss back for a few seconds but then he started to. He pulled me closer to him and our lips moved in sync.

I pulled away and he looked at me with a smirk.

"Is that sign that you aren't mad at me?" He asked me.

"Hmmm, maybe," I smiled back at him.

He smirked before nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck and kissing it. He kissed up towards my jawline. I giggled as he came up towards my lips. I pecked his lips.

"What are you going to do about Lily?" I asked.

He looked confused for a few seconds.

"I'm not really sure," he scratched the back of his neck.

Just as he said that. Lily ran down the stairs with her suitcase. She looked at Nash and I before letting out a big sob and running out of the house.

I looked at Nash. He just shrugged and kissed me again.

"She just made my job 10 times easier," he said against my lips.

I just laughed.

I was really happy, everything was coming back to the way I wanted it to be. Let's just hope it lasts like this..... Forever.

------------------

Hey loves! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I think this is the longest chapter I've written. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think this book will be coming to an end shortly!! but I hope until then you enjoy this book!

- Tara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.9K 31
Mackenzee is just a normal girl. She has been bullied all through middle school and high school. By the same group of boys and girls. Will one of the...
512K 10.6K 49
(Y/N) is a smart girl, but has been forced to face a lot of tragedy. Her life is nothing but normal and boring. But that is until she has to tutor th...
72.6K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
1.2K 87 42
"You know I love you right?" He asked. I smiled. "Yeah." I replied not sure what he was trying to say. "Is something wrong?" I asked turning around...