seven

I opened my eyes and turned around to look at Nash peacefully sleeping. He looked so cute. I tried to get out of his grip but it was way to hard since he had strong arms. I shifted a bit still struggling and trying not to wake him up.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked as he tightened his grip around me.

"You've got some good grip, Grier." I smirked down at him.

He opened his eyes and a smile plastered across his face. He rolled me over so I was on top of him now. I played with his hair. "Your so cute." I said before leaning down and kissing his lips. I jumped off him and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Babe can I join you?" I heard Nash ask. I giggled.

"No way!" I squealed. I heard him groan which made me giggle.

I stepped into the shower totally forgetting to get my clothes. I washed my hair and body. Finally I was done. I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I groaned as realization hit me that I forgot my clothes. I unlocked the bathroom door and walked out with the towel still around me. Nash was on his phone. He looked up and smirked at me.

"Well this is a lovely surprise." He said as he got up and walked towards me. I slapped his arm giggling.

"Go into the bathroom coz I need to change." I said.

"You can change in front of me." He said with a smirk.

"No!" I yelled as I pushed him into the bathroom. I closed the door. Of course I was dumb enough to not lock it from the inside.

I took out my high waisted shorts and a 'stay classy' crop top. I took out a sports bra and got changed. I put on all my clothes before looking up and seeing Nash leaning against the bathroom door with his arms folded and a smirk on his face.

"Please don't tell me you watched me get changed." I said shutting my eyes tightly.

"You've got a hot body babe." He said as he came closer and kissed me. I pulled away.

"I love you." I said as he smiled.

"I love you too princess." He said pecking my lips. I walked out of the room and let him take a shower and get changed. I walked downstairs to get greeted by the girls.

"Morning girls." I said as I sat in the living room with them.

They all smirked at me. "What?" I asked looking at them weirdly. "Did you and Nash use protection last night?" Jenny, Taylor's girlfriend asked me.

"What? Nash and I didn't have sex last night." I said. "Then who was moaning so loudly?" Jasmine asked. "Wasn't me." I said putting my hands up.

Just then Carly walked downstairs.All of our eyes traveled towards her. Instantly a smirk fell on our faces.

"Look at that hickey on your neck." I said with a smirk. Carly blushed as we all started to laugh. Jasmine and Jenny started to mock her moans from last night.

"Shawn!" Jasmine screamed as we all started to laugh. I was laughing so much I thought that I was going to cry. " oh shut up!" Carly yelled as all the other boys walked down the stairs.

We started laughing even more when Shawn walked down. He blushed knowing what we were laughing about.

I'm pretty sure the boys knew too because as they were walking down the stairs they were laughing.

"Aw is little shawny embarrassed?" I asked as Nash sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

After a few more minutes of teasing Shawn and Carly we calmed down. "So what are we gonna do today?" I asked. "I don't know. How about you girls have a girls day out and us boys will just hang out and then we'll all meet up at the beach for our last day together?" Cam suggested. We all agreed and us girls went upstairs to get ready. I put on my foundation, eyeliner and mascara. I took my wallet and phone.