one

Sarah's POV

I'm Sarah. Just to give you a few details; I have long natural ombré hair and green eyes, some people say they glow but I'm not really sure. My life is hell. I get bullied everyday and I don't know why. I really don't think it's fair. I don't know what I've done to deserve this.
---------------------------

My alarm rang waking me up. Great another day of hell. I get up and turn off my alarm. I grab a few pieces of clothing before walking into the bathroom and taking a quick shower. I walk out with a towel wrapped around my body and a towel wrapped around my head. I never really dressed that fancy. I wasn't like the sluts in my school who wore thick layers of make-up and slutty clothing that showed off their boobs and fake asses.

I put on my black skater skirt and put on my maroon sweater. I put on stockings too then added my black combat boots. I did my make-up. i only wore light foundation, mascara and eyeliner. That's it. I tied my ombré hair in a high ponytail and took my bag.

I walked downstairs to be greeted by my Mum. "Hey Mum." I said smiling at her. "Hey sweetie," she said. She asked me if I wanted any food but I didn't feel hungry. I never ate cause apparently I'm fat according to the people at my school. I was about to leave when my brother came downstairs. I hated him so much. He was one of those popular guys as well. He didn't bully me or anything but he'd just watch them hurt me. He was overprotective as well and I hated that. He always told me that he was going to change but I don't think he will.

my Mum and dad didn't know about all these stuff but one day i knew they were gonna find out. i glared at my so called brother as he walked past me. he was nice to me at home but at school he didn't really care what happened to me. all he wanted was to stay popular and have girls all over him. i walked out the house and towards the school.

i crossed my fingers as i walked into the school hoping nobody would shove me into lockers. i started to head towrds my locker when i got pushed into the lockers. i looked up to see who it was. great. it was the one and only Cameron Dallas. (note my sarcasm) Cameron doesn't live in North Carolina, he just comes to visit Nash and I guess this is his second school. He is from LA.

i got up to be shoved again by the one i hated the most. Nash Grier. the whole school was bursting out in laughter. i got up not even bothering to look at them. by now i was getting used to the pain. i rolled my eyes as i saw a bruise forming up on my arm. i stuffed my books into my locker and started to head towards my first class.

History.good part of it was that my only friend Carly was there. she was beautiful and all the boys drooled over her. i guess you could say she was popular. but she wasn't heartless and mean like all the other popular kids. she cared and i guess shes the only one who cared.

the bad part of it was that i had nash in my class. i walked in and all eyes darted towards me. everyone started whispering. i could only manage a few things that some of them said.

'suicidal freak'

'i heard she cuts'

'shes such a loser. she doesnt deserve to live'

the last one really affected me. maybe that person was right. i tried to forget about it. i took a seat next to Carly.

"hey hows it going?" she asked.

"as usual."i answered.

"don't let assholes get to you" she said raising her voice so everyone could here. she earned a few gasps and whispers. i noticed that she was literally giving nash a dirty look. i started to laugh.

"i won't let them get to me." i said with a giggle.

"good. even staring at that prick is disgusting." she said as she made a disgusted face. i giggled but immediately stopped as i saw our teacher walk in.