New ss: Kidnapped

De nickysweetangel

A story of two individual in which a man who is deeply and madly in love with his lady love kidnapped his ex... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Inkitt link
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A tale of a kiss
His kitten is in danger
A toughest situation for Arnav
Fighter Khushi
Power of love
Nanu and Akash Chemistry

Nanu's entry

858 63 6
De nickysweetangel

Chapter 12:Nanu's entry

"You are free to go back to your parents!" Arnav exclaimed without meeting her eyes.

His words were hitting her like someone put acid on her. She stood at the spot and looked at him gulping her tears.

"Kya kaha tumne?" (What did you say?)

"Vahi jo tumne suna, Miss Gupta" (What you hear is true)

"Tum toh mujhse.." (But you Love..) Interrupted by him.

"Nahi karta main tumse pyaar..suna tumne..nafrat hai mujhe tumhe aur tumhare har ek ehsaas se." (I don't love you. Did you hear me..I hate you and every existence of yours) He uttered facing her back. Because he cannot lie to her face.

His back was facing. Each and every word uttered to her was hurting him more than her. He can't keep her into this nameless marriage. Till now he kept her captive due to his Di. After getting news from his friend who is in the police department that Di is no-more, he is relieved that at least Khushi can start her new life peacefully. But for that he has to make sure she should hate him otherwise she never moved on in her life.

"I am sorry Khushi. I am sorry for hurting you again. I have no option. I have to let you go no matter how hard it is for me."

"Is bhai mad? What is he doing. Poor my Khushi Bhabhi" Akash sniffed emotionally looking at their scene from heaven.

Nanu..why are you sitting silently? Do something." By getting no response, he hit nanu hard with his hand. Akash frowns seeing his naughty nanu sleeping selling horses.

"NANU. GET UP! NANU" Akash scratched his head, puzzled. He began to wonder what was cooking in his nanu's mind. Few moments before, Nanu told me that he thought of a plan to solve their issue. What is it?

"Nanu..wake up else I will murder you."

"Duffer he is already dead" Said one apsara and prevented him from waking him up.

"But why is my Nanu not getting up? Is there any ghost doctor available here? Please help me."

"Shut up Akash!" She pressed his mouth and strictly told him not to disturb his grandfather for 2 hours. When Akash asked the reason, Apsara told him that he went to the earth to execute his plan.

Hearing that, Akash again starts crying like a baby.

"What? Nanu goes to the earth? Without me? How selfish you are Nanu. You told me we will be Best friends forever. We lived together and died together and now when it was our golden chance to enter Earth, you betrayed me and went alone. Not fair. I will not talk to you. I also miss Bhai. You mean Nanu."

"Stop complaining and let him sleep peacefully." Apsara scolds him.

"No..No..No..this is cheating. He cannot alone go on land, I won't allow him. Can I get one ticket to enter earth" She nodded negatively. Akash again started nagging and complaining. Seeing him wasting all his Nanu's efforts, she has no option than to do something she is shy to do.

She twisted Akash and pulled him close and captured his lips. Her sudden action froze him.

She left his lips and he fainted on the spot.

~~~

"You are lying. Again you are lying" Khushi pulls Arnav's shirt and twirls him back and makes him face her.

I HATE YOU KHUSHI. THIS IS TRUTH OF YOUR LIFE. ALL I DID I SAID THAT I LOVE YOU WAS FAKE. I WANTED TO PUNISH YOU, HURT YOU AND MAKE YOU CRY. YOU MEANT NOTHING TO ME. NOTHING. SAMJHI TUM"

He yelled on her face causing her to jerk back. He left her there and began to walk away under the woods.

"Arnavji. Please don't go. I can't live without you" Khushi began to cry, but he didn't stop.

Wiping off the painful tears, he began to walk away. He stopped after walking a few distance and turned toward her. There is standing motionless. Her cheeks were wet.

"I know I am a bad person. I hurt you a million times. Once again I end up hurting you, Khushi. But this is the last time. This is the last time I am seeing you. I wished we had never met. If I knew that the end of our love story would be tragic, I never proposed to you. I can bear your hatred but I cannot put your life into danger. Firstly my parents had gone, then Nanu and Akash, I can't lose you. One day probably you will realize whatever I did for your better future. Good bye, Khushi. Stay happy"

"Mad donkey. If I were human I would have beat you with my lathi" (Stick) Nanu accused him standing near the tree.

"He looks at himself awkwardly whose soul is currently inside a girl. Hey Devi Maiya. Why did you choose a girl body for my entry? I am feeling so awkward."

"Shut up Gajendra. Don't nag me. You nut case Akash is more than enough to handle. I can't handle two mads. You have only 1 and half hours on the Earth. Complete your task immediately and contact me through wifi signal.

In heaven, the wifi signal is too fast.

"Your time starts now" Devimaiyya gave all the necessary instructions and disappears.

"No.No please Devimaiya. I feel so uncomfortable inside this girl. Can't you arrange a male body for me?" He pouted and waited for a reply. By getting no response, he looked at his grandson and lifted his sandal. (A girl's sandal)

"This all happens due to my donkey grandson, Arnav. I wish I had the power to kill him with my hands. Uff What I am saying. He is dying to beat him for leaving Khushi alone in a lonely jungle. But somehow he controls his anger looking at Arnav and acts like a girl.

"Hey Handsome" A stranger hugged Arnav from behind.

Arnav immediately jerks her. "Who the hell are you?" Arnav walked past her and began to walk away. But the unknown girl again grabbed him from behind and kissed his cheeks.

Nanu is enjoying the naughty acts. He is the first man in the universe who is flirting with his own grandson.

"Be mine"

"Who the hell are you? Leave me" Arnav tried to jerk her. He is getting angry and yells at her for touching him inappropriately. But the lady's grip is stronger than him. He was shocked beyond words by her next move.

She laid him on the floor and moved on top of him. First time, Arnav Singh Raizada felt helpless in front of anyone's strength. One girl attacked his modesty and he couldn't do anything. It's like his body went freeze. He cannot defend himself. But why?

"That's my magic, My dearest Grandson" Nanu laughed devilishly.

Hearing his yell, Khushi gets alerted. She came running toward the direction of voice.

"Darling, you are so handsome. I want to love you" Nanu is fully enjoying his grandson's current state.

"Leave me you bitch." She leaned close to his lips and closed the gap to kiss his lips.

"Khushi Beta. Come fast. Eww..I can't kiss my grandson. Only you can save me from his embarrassing situation. Otherwise everyone in heaven will make fun of your Nanu. Meri aur apne pati ki izzat tumhare haath mein hai" (My and your Husband's reputation is in your hands now)

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY HUSBAND"

Seeing the scene before her eyes made Khushi boil in anger. She grabs the lady's hair and drags her away from her husband.

With a sudden action, Khushi slapped the lady.

"Chudail mere pati ko haath lagane ki himmat kaise hui" (Witch, how could you touch my husband"

Khushi is slapping the lady left and right while Arnav's mouth is open wide with surprise.

To be continued!

Precap: Nanu made Arnav and Khushi confess their love for each other.

Please press vote button and comment on it.

Chapter 13 and chapter 14 is posted on Inkitt. I won't post any new chapter of this story here. Join inkitt to read all the remaining chapters. Link is available in my bio. My username is same Nickysweetangel. Download inkitt from playstore and follow my page. Kidnapped and sweet revenge are exclusively available on inkitt application.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

69.3K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...
49.6K 1.7K 28
This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. (Entire storyline explained in the chapter). However,soon after the marriage contract expires, Kh...
12.4K 732 6
Arnav and Khushi are a newly married couple who travel their journey to their day of love....to their own happily ever after....!!
592K 30.3K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...