LIGHTING SOCCER EXTRAORDINARY...

By BrightLightPops123

Please do not read this book ever again. I am deleting this soon..I guess... More

Author's Notes
OUTER CODES
OUTER CODE 1
OUTER CODE 2
OUTER CODE 3
OUTER CODE 4
OUTER CODE 5
OUTER CODE 6
2. EVER BRIGHT'S FOOTBALL TEAM!
3. THE DARK DRAGON OF STARRY STARNIGHT!
4. MISS PING'S TRAINING
5. EVER BRIGHT VS STARRY STARNIGHT!
6. A NEW TEAM MEMBER AND A NEW MANAGER?!
7. BONDING, A DYNASTIC NEW MEMBER AND A FAMILIAR PERSON IN DISGUISE!
ANNOUNCEMENT
8. THE INCREDIBLE SPEED AND POWERFUL DEFENSE OF YELLOW FIELD DALE
9. ISAAC'S CHOICE: THE SOCCER CLUB OR THE LIGHT MUSIC CLUB? (FIRST PART)
BAD NEWS, BUT......
10. STARRY STARNIGHT'S NEW GOALIE! THE SPIDER OF DARKNESS!
11. ISAAC'S CHOICE: THE SOCCER CLUB OR THE LIGHT MUSIC CLUB? (SECOND PART)
SAY GOODBYE TO THIS BOOK FOREVER

1. PILOT- A DREAM TO BECOME A REALITY! WELCOME TO EVER BRIGHT!

28 2 0
By BrightLightPops123

[Shaine family's home: Backyard]

Narrator's POV

A girl is sitting besides the pool, she's watching a football match from the other realm that is shown on the water.

"Yay! Mark Evans blocked that shoot with his awesome move again!!" She squealed, that girl is Mylie Shaine. She's our main star of this series. I know, mostly the other Inazuma Eleven series the main protagonists are males, but this one is a hundred percent female.

She had this lovely silvery whitish hair with pink hair streaks. She had a right side swept spiky fringes with curled tips. Across her head, she had some spikes forming into a hairband or a tiara. The front ones are short while on the back are long, but not too long of course. On the left , she had a curled lower side neck length ponytail which is like a twisty marshmallow or a swirled lollipop (But, not too much. Only nearly) which is tied with a silky cotton candy pink ribbon. On the right, she had a twirled lightning bolt shaped hair strand. She wears a lightning bolt shaped blue colored hairclip with gold outlines and a pastel yellow star on top. Mylie had a lovely fair pinkish or whitish skin which is nearly a cotton candy color. She is flat chested. She had a pair of lovely pale purple eyes.

Right now, she's wearing a white top with a light pink ribbon and trimmings. She wears a pink jacket with white sleeves. There are two bright pink stripes on the left side sleeve and one cotton candy pink on the right side sleeve, her jacket had a cotton candy pink hood, on the back of her jacket is a cute picture of a pig holding a heart with wings in a white color with pink outlines. She wears a pair of light blue denim shorts with two red lines on the sides. She wears a pair of white stockings and a pair of sky blue and white sneakers with pink laces.

Mylie had her soccer cleats with her which is a pink and white color. With some light blue and yellow lightning bolt patterns. She even decorated her cleats with some cute pink little hearts. She got these cleats as a birthday present from her cousin a year ago.

This girl loves none other than football. She adores football so much, especially from the other realm.
She was still watching the soccer match between Raimon and an unknown opponent when a ball suddenly hit the water making the image or "video" that she's been watching just vanished.
"Hey!!" She cried.
"Sorry!" A voice apologized. It was her best friend, Alison Pockette and with her is a girl, but she's really small, small as a doll.

"Hey, Alison!" Mylie greeted her bestie. Then she turned to the girl. "Um. Are you...?"
"Cici. I'm Cici Pipsqueak. We were classmates." The girl said. "Oh, yeah. I'm sorry I didn't noticed you because..uhh.." Cici sighed. "Yes, I know. Because I'm short.."
"But, you're so adorable!" Mylie said, "It makes me want to pick you up and hold you and cuddle you like a cute plush doll!" Cici blushes and giggles.

Alison Pockette had a fair skin, a platinum blonde faded to vermilion curled hair which is styled into a waterfall braid. She had a light blue ribbon on the back of her hair. She had bangs that is strawberry blonde color with curled forelocks in the same color. She had two silvery and gold glittery hair clips on both sides of her hair. She had a pair of ocean blue eyes. Alison appears to be tall and she is in a perfect fit.

She wears a striped red and white long sleeved shirt, a deep blue denim cropped top short sleeved jacket with light blue trimmings. She wears a black belt with rhinestones, a pair of grayish blue skinny ripped jeans and a pair of white boots.

Cici Pipsqueak is a very short mouse girl in a size of a plush doll. She had a fair skin with an adorable pink rosy cheeks and a pink tiny mouse nose. Her eyes are brown. Her hair is bright pink with pale gray and white streaks and it styled into a mouse shaped buns. She had a left side swept curled fringes. She had curled forelocks framing on her face. She had a cute pale blue bow with light pink polka-dots on her left hair bun. On the back, she had a long  light pink hair which is tied into a lower thin ponytail and the hair reaches the floor, but the end is curled and its not laying down but standing between the air or the ground so it acted as a tail. A cute swirly mouse tail.

She is wearing a white cozy knitted sweater with light pink sleeves. She wears a purple denim skirt with a light pink ribbon belt. A pair of black and blue candy striped socks and a pair of purple and pink sneakers with bright red laces.

"Hey, wanna play soccer?" Mylie asked. "Sure. I won't mind." Alison agreed, then she turned to Cici. "Hey, do you play soccer?" she asked the short girl. "Yeah. But, I never get the chance to play. I wanna join the football club at our old school, but I couldn't anymore."
"Why? Is it because the soccer team teased you for being short?"
"No. It's because our school was caught on a really large fire and it was been forced to shut down!"
"Oh, yeah. I remember...."

Mylie, Alison and Cici were used to go to school called, Silver Bridge Field. But, now the three of them are homeschooled because of the school's shut down, most of the students transfer to different schools but most just stayed at home. And the worst of all, Mylie and her friends didn't got the chance to join the soccer club.

Mylie's POV

It's really frustrating that our school is now dead! They did say that Silver Bridge Field will be restored soon. But, they didn't say when will be that happen, weeks, months or years perhaps. I just really wished that my parents would just transfer me to a different school, I don't care which school will that be as long I'm going to play soccer and make my very long time dreams come true!

I always loved football since I was a little girl. I always played at the backyard, pretending that I was a player, pretending that I had my own special move.. It was really awesome.

"Hey, Mylie. Have you heard?" Alison asked me. "Heard what?" I asked her back, tilting my head in confusion. "Brielle had recently joined Omega Empire's soccer team." My eyes sparkled, no way. Our best friend, Brielle CreamRose is now a member of Omega Empire's football team, how lucky of her to become a member of one of the famous soccer teams. I wonder what position she's going to be.

"When we meet her, I hope she'll going to recognize and remember us still."
"Oh, come on. She's not going to forget us. She's out best friend and we're here best friend."
"I hope you're right."

Narrator's POV

The three girls were playing soccer while they were chatting with each other. Alison gave Cici a long pass, but the short missed and the ball flew straight to Mylie's older sister and hit her causing the drink she's holding spilled all over her dress.

Monica had an hour glass body shape. Her skin is light. She had a ginger brown bouncy long hip length hair with hot pink streaks. She had a beauty mark on her cheek, a red lip gloss, and a black eyeshadow. Her eyes are emerald green. She wears a lot of jewelled and pearl bracelets on both of her wrists. She wears a pearl necklace and a pair of black diamond studded  earrings.

She wears a white, red, and black checkered dress with black double straps. The skirt is black with white and red polka-dots instead with black frills on the bottom. She had a dark pink ribbon belt on her waist. She wears a pair of red velvet flat heels.

"My dress!!" Mylie's older sister who's name is Monica cried furiously. "You little...I just bought this!!"
"Where? From a cheap boutique shop or is it from the fashion junkyard?" Alison said with an insult voice.
"Mylie! I told you not to bring that animal here in our house!!"
"Sorry, sis. She's my best friend..." The younger sister giggled awkwardly.
"If you still want that girl to be your best friend then do something about her or tame her!!" Alison then let out an offended gasp. "Why you..! Mylie! I'm sorry, but your sister needs to go to her funeral!" Alison was about to charged towards Monica but Mylie hold her, preventing Alison to attacked her sister.

"Mylie! Mylie!" A femal voice called her. A woman came out from the back of the house's door, came to the patio. This woman appears to be Mylie and Monica's mother.

Mylie and Monica's mother is a lovely woman with a light skin and she had the same hair color as Mylie's. But, her streaks are aqua blue. Her hair is very long and curly with a half bun with crown braids. She had a beautiful purple eyes.

She wears a light pink long sleeved top with a turtleneck. She wears a white transparent thin coat which reaches down to her legs. A pair of dark blue jeans and a pair of pale pink sandals.

"Yes, mom?"
"Would you mind please come to the living room? There's an unknown visitor and she wishes to see you!"
"Uhh..okay. I'll be right back guys!"

[Living room]

Mylie's POV

I went to the living room and my dad was there sitting on the side of the sofa, and sitting on one of the coaches is a woman. The woman noticed me and she begins to examine me, I gulped nervously as the woman studied every detail of me.
"Hm. Is this your younger daughter?" She asked both of my parents which they replied her with a nod.

My dad had the same skin as me, he had a ginger brown just like Monic, but darker. His eyes are the same as Monica's. My dad is really handsome isn't he? He had this silver wristwatch which I gave it to him on his birthday two years ago. That watch is expensive and I am not telling you guys how I bought it.

He wears this red and blue striped sweatshirt with a white collar. A light brown pants and a pair of brown shoes.

"My name is Miss QuickWood" The woman introduced herself.

She had a brown skin. A dark purple hair which is tied into a curled bun. Her eyes are indigo and she had this pink luscious lipstick and she wears a pair of red cat eye glasses. She had a pair of diamond earrings.

She wears a black turtleneck top with a pale green blazer, a matching pencil skirt. She wears a pair of black leggings with hot pink strapped heels.

The woman took out something from her folder, there are three metallic cards and she placed them on the coffee table, the metallic cards are in three colors: Green, Purple and Pink.
"Now. Please choose one of these cards and open them." The woman told me. I looked at the three cards then I pointed at the pink one with my finger. Then I opened it, inside was a paper then I read it.

"Hi. Your request of transferring to our school is been officially accepted. We will be gladly to have you as a student of our school. Ever Bright. You will be transferring there by tomorrow."

After I finished reading the letter, my parents then looked at me, confused. "Mylie. Cupcake, what does that letter mean by that?" dad asked me.
"Uhh. Well, you see. I can't be homeschooled forever. You see, I went online and tried to look for a school, I decided to write a request letter and was hoping that one of the schools would accepted my request." I explained.
"Well. Ever Bright did eventually accepted your request young lady." Miss QuickWood said.

"Sorry, mom and dad. I didn't asked your permission..." I apologized.
"It's just..I don't wanna be homeschooled anymore, because...."
"You wanted to play football?" dad finished. I nodded. "I should have known..." My dad sighed.
"Please! Mom! Dad! I always wanted to play soccer! I always played soccer on our backyard! I wanted to play on a field!" I begged.
Both of my parents sighed. "Alright, Mylie. If that's what you wanted then. Guess there's nothing to argue about that." My mom said. "Yes! Thank you, mom! Thank you dad!" I cheerfully hugged both of my parents.

I'm going to Ever Bright tomorrow! Hold on. Ever Bright... That sounds familiar.

Narrator's POV

Mylie was really happy but also nervous. She's finally get to play soccer, not alone but with a team.

"Alright. I'll be taking on my leave. Oh. Here." She handed Mrs. Shaine a box.

Miss QuickWood then left and Mylie went to tell her friends about this news.

[Backyard]

When she told them, they were surprised, but happy for her.
"Just don't forget about us, okay? Especially me. Your best friend." Alison said. Mylie giggled.
"Of course I won't." She hugged her.
"But, when you met new friends. Will we still be best friends?" Alison asked worriedly. "Alison, I will never forget about you. You will always be my best friend, especially Brielle." Mylie said.

"ALISON POCKETTE!!!!" Monica suddenly yelled. "I'm going to get you, you little....."

"Can't you see that me and your sister are having a moment here, you annoying drama queen?!" Alison yelled back at her.

"Who you calling a- Mylie! Why are you still being friends with that food- loving delinquent?!"

"Who you calling a delinquent?!"

"You!! And, your mom is a criminal! Why don't you tell Mylie about it?!"

"She knows about it already! I told her!!"

"Then, why is she still being friends with you?!"

The two continues to argue and Mylie and Cici can't help but just watching the two of them. She and Cici sweatdropped.

"Hey, sis!" Mylie called.

"What is it, Mylie?!" Monica answered her. "Can't you see I'm busy here dealing with this animal?!"

"Do you know a school called, Ever Bright?"

"Yes! I do! I go there!"

"I knew it that school sounds familiar."

"Why do you ask?"

"Because, I'm transferring there tomorrow!"

After she said that, her older sister suddenly starts to choke while she was drinking her orange juice. Alison snickered.

"Mylie! Sweetie!" Mrs. Shaine called her.
"Yes, mom?"

"Miss QuickWood had left us this box and inside of it! Is your uniform!"

"Really?!"

"Yes, sweetie. Come and check it out."

[Mylie's Bedroom]

Mylie's in her bedroom trying on her Ever Bright uniform.

The first year's uniform's look adorable. The under dress is white with small puffy sleeves with pale pink collar and trimmings. The blazer is pastel blue with a small lightning  bolt shaped collar with yellow trimmings. The ribbon is apple red. The buttons are rose gold. The blazer's sleeves had pastel pink lightning bolt patterns that reaches down to the elbows. The skirt is bright pink, short, double layered and pleated with yellow and blue lightning bolt shape patterns on both sides. The stockings are pale pink and the shoes are blue.

She even looked at some pictures of the Ever Bright uniforms on her phone on the Internet.

The male Ever Bright first year uniform's under dress is a white color with light blue collar with greenish blue trimmings. The blazer is deep blue with lightning bolt shaped collar which is yellow with deep blue trimmings. There are yellow lightning bolts on the sleeves that reaches down to the wrist. The neck tie is yellow. The pants are blackish blue with yellow lightning bolts patterns on both sides. The socks are white and the shoes are white and blue.

The female second year uniform's under dress is just like the first year's, but the sleeves are longer and the collar's pale blue. The blazer's pastel blue but, with white sleeves, there are blue lightning bolt patterns on the sleeves that reaches down to the elbows. The collar's pink with gold trimmings and the buttons are rose gold, the ribbon is pale blue. The skirt is bright blue, middle length, double layered and pleated with pink and yellow lightning bolt patterns on both sides with gold trimmings on the skirt's bottom. The stockings are white and the shoes are pink.

The male second year uniform's under dress is white with a yellow collar. The blazer's deep blue with pale blue collar with gold trimmings. The sleeves are white with yellow lightning bolt patterns  on the sleeves that reaches down to the wrists. The neck tie is red. The pants are black with blue lightning bolt patterns on both sides and the socks are white and the shoes are blue.

The female third year uniform's under dress is white with pale purple collar. The blazer is pastel blue with metallic pink collar with metallic gold trimmings. The sleeves are white with metallic gold lightning bolt patterns with metallic pink outlines that reaches down to the elbows. The uniform's ribbon is yellow and white and its duplicated. The skirt is pastel yellow, pink and blue, triple layered and pleated with blue, yellow, red and pink lightning bolt patterns with metallic gold outlines. The stockings are white with two yellow and blue stripes and the shoes are gold and yellow.

The male third year uniform's under dress is white with a red collar. The blazer is deep blue with metallic yellow collar with metallic silver trimmings. The sleeves are black with metallic silver lightning bolt patterns with metallic blue outlines that reaches down to the wrists. The neck tie is light blue and yellow and its duplicated. The pants are deep greenish blue with metallic gold lightning bolt patterns with metallic blue outlines. The socks are white and the shoes silver and blue.

Mylie even looked at the school's logo. It's a shield in three colors: blue, yellow and pink with metallic gold outlines. On the front, there's a white lightning bolt with blue, red and yellow outlines. The top of the lightning bolt has a blue capital E in a color blue with yellow outlines and on the bottom there's a capital B in a color yellow with blue outlines.

"The Ever Bright uniforms are cute..." Mylie said in awe.

[Ever Bright]

The next day. Mylie arrived at Ever Bright. She wears her uniform, but in a different  way.

She wears the blazer, but instead of the white under dress, she wears a pink shirt with a picture of a football with heart shaped patterns instead of its original patterns and  the ball is black and pink with hot pink outlines. She didn't wear the original skirt. She wears a pleated light blue denim skirt with red trimmings. She wears a pair of dove blue loose socks instead of the original socks of the uniform's or the stockings. She wears a pink and white sneakers with pale blue laces instead of the school shoes. She didn't put the ribbon on her blazer since her uniform blazer is open. Instead, she puts the ribbon on her skirt.

She reads somewhere that the students can wear their uniform the way they want. But, as long as it won't be too much revealing.

Mylie begin to be feeling nervous.
"Oh. Don't worry my dear little sister. You're going to be just fine." Monica told her, holding her shoulder. "Because, you're going to be with me. Monica Shaine, the most popular girl and the queen of this adoring school."

Monica is a third year already. She wears her third year uniform. But instead, she wears a black heart shaped top with strapped sleeves white frills, she wears a pink cropped jacket with short puffy sleeves, she wears a purple silk scarf with pink and red hearts. She wears the uniform's skirt, but she wears it with a hot pink ribbon belt. She wears a pair of black stockings with blue diamond patterns. instead of white and a pair of red mary jane wedges.

Monica then pulls out her phone and starts doing some selfies believing that she's somewhat of a celebrity.
"Time to see my adoring fans~!" Monica said, still believing that she's a famous person then she walked away leaving her younger sister.

"Hey, Monica! Wait! You're supposed to be my guide around this school! Monica!" She called, but Monica paid no attention. "Jeez. Some sister she is.." Mylie sighed.

Mylie's POV

What am I supposed to do? I don't know anything about here in Ever Bright because this is the first time I went here. This school is different from Silver Bridge Field.

I don't know if Monica is coming back, so I decided to take a walk around here in this school. Class haven't even started so it's my chance to find the soccer club.
While I was wandering around someone suddenly tapped my shoulder. I yelled in surprised, I turned around to see a girl.
"Whoops. Sorry, I didn't mean to startled you." She giggled. "Hi. I'm Marie Golde. I'm Ever Bright's official school news reporter. So, you're one of the new students here, are you? What's your name?"
"Mylie. Mylie Shaine." I introduced myself. Marie then looked at me with a weird look. "Shaine? As in you're Monica's younger sister?"

"Uh-huh. Do you know her?"

"Of course."

"Um. Since I'm new here. You don't mind showing me around this place would you?"

"Oh. I would, but I can't. You see. I'm kinda busy right now at the moment. You see, I'm in the school's news casting editor and writer club. I'm a reporter, I'm going to interview one of the students here. I know. The student council president's younger sister might help you. See ya!"

Then, Marie dashed away. Wait! I forgot to ask her who's the student council president's younger sister is!

"Um. Excuse me? Who are you?" A voice suddenly spoke from behind me. I turned around to see a girl. She must be the student council president's younger sister, I hope.

"You're in Ever Bright's school grounds. Who are you?" She asked me, giving me a suspicious look.
"Oh. I'm Mylie Shaine. I'm new here." I introduced myself to her.
"I'm Louise RuthBerry. My brother is the-"
"Student council president?" I finished for her.
"Yeah. How do you know?" She asked me. "Oh. Marie told me." I answered her. "She said that you'll help me. It's my first time and my first day here."

"So, you're a first-year?"

"Yep! You can say that! So, will you help me? Because, I'm kinda lost!"

"Ugh. Fine. Come on. I'll give you a tour since you're a newbie. Also, you said that your name is Mylie Shaine, right? Don't tell me that you're Monica's younger sister."

"Do you know my sister?"

"Everybody does.."

"Is she really that popular?!"

"Oh. You could say that."

"Are you a first year too?!"

"No! I'm second year! My older brother's a fourth year!"

Narrator's POV

Louise led Mylie to her classroom which is Mr. Ludwig's.
"Here you are. This is where you're going to be in this whole year." Louise said. "I better tell you about Mr. Ludwig, he's your advisor and you need to know that he's...You'll just had to figure it out yourself. I'll see you around! Class starts in a two hours!" Louise then walked away. After she left, Mylie opened the door to her homeroom classroom.

When she entered, some unfamiliar faces suddenly looked at her. She suddenly felt so nervous. But, not just nervous. Very nervous. She gulped as few eyes stared at her, she made her way to her seat.

She sat down and take out her phone. Suddenly someone touched her shoulder.

"Hey!"
"Huh?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.3K 27
You are part of the Raimon soccer club, after your defeat in Barcelona orb the Raimon soccer club was temporarily disbanded because all members of th...
333K 5.1K 88
title explains it all :)
77.1K 2.8K 82
I wrote this book when I was just 14 and deleted it a few months ago by mistake so I'm republishing it without editing. Don't blame me for the cring...
157K 7.5K 50
โš ๏ธEnglish isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! I also noticed I misspelled sometimes TSURUGI name to Tsuguri, my bad if you notice some...